Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueComet

For those of you who don't know Toei Animation is releasing a 14th Dragon Ball Z movie. It will premiere in Japanese theaters on March 30, 2013.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

(Film poster)

TOEI Animation had revealed the summaty for the upcoming, “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods”. The 2013 movie will take place during the mangas lost decade.

The movie took place a few years after the fiery battle against Majin Buu. The God Of Destruction Bills, who maintains the balance of the universe, awakens from a long inactivity. Hearing rumors that it's a Saiyan who defeated Frieza, Bils tracks down Goku. Ignoring King Kai's advises to avoid a battle, Goku excitedly fights the new opponentthat has appeared after many years.

Unfortunately, Goku is no match for The God of Destruction's overwhelming power and is defeated. Bils leaves and asked, “Is there is anyone on Earth more worthy to destroy?” Will Goku and the Z Warriors really be able to stop the God of Destruction?!

See here for more information:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Battle_of_Gods

What Are Your Thoughts?

post your comments here in this thread. Most important what do think of the new villain Bills, God of Destruction?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I'm glad there is another DBZ movie, but the villain looks retarded.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Wasn't there a thread on this already? Anyways, any news on English dubs and who will be reprising their roles?

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueComet

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

You realize we're talking about Dragon Ball right? Akira Toriyamas idea of a good villain is a guy made up of bubblegum.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Wasn't there a thread on this already? Anyways, any news on English dubs and who will be reprising their roles?

Sorry, I tried looking up a thread like this but I didn't find anything. If it isn't in the link above then the info hasn't been realeased yet, but if you find out anything post it here.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

"CAN GOKU DEFEAT THE OBVIOUS PLOY FOR MORE MONEY? FIND OUT NEXT TIME, ON DRAGON - BALL - Z."

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackReaper

He has to fight a rabbit?...

Avatar image for markus_langbourn
Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Markus_Langbourn

Wow. That looks bad. I'm just happy that it's Z and not Kai, since the Kai canon is good.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#8  Edited By StMichalofWilson

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

This

Goku12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Goku12345

This movie is going to be awesome Goku and Vegeta should fuse into Gogeta I also would like to see Vegeta transform into a SSJ3 and if he did Goku and Vegeta could do a SSJ3 fusion to become SSJ3 Gogeta but since Toriyama hates Vegeta the only thing Vegeta will probably be getting is abig beating like every other fight he has been in but I do not want Goku to defeat Bils with a Spirit Bomb anything but that

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Biggest concern is the fact that Gohan is Super Saiyan is the pic. That would imply one of two things and that's either the fact that his Mystic powers wore off during the 10 years or he found away to become super saiyan while still retaining his Mystic powers.

@Markus_Langbourn: The movie is canon to the universe as a whole not the first anime only. That would be stupid