Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@stahlflamme:

"For example during his campaign he was flying across the country gave a bunch of hate speeches about how great germany is how he is extreme and how evil jews and all non germans in general are. While his supporters formed a selfproclaimed militia that beat jews and non-supporters and destroyed their homes and stores."

Do you see Trump elevating a specific race? Demanding violence towards existing citizens? No I don't, his plan involves temporarily stopping non-American immigration and transport for a specific group which poses a very serious threat to everyone. Not even close to what you mentioned.

"Again the majority of terrorist attacks in western nations are carried out by people from western nations, who were born in western nations and recruited in western nations. Trump was too busy mocking the gun laws of a country hit by a terrorist attack, that doesn't have regular school shootings, to notice. The more logical step would be not letting americans out of the country any longer and that would still be plain stupid."

911, Boston bombing, recent shooting in California all were people that came to America. And the current terroristic threat revolves around a group called ISIS which is a Muslim extremist group. As we can see thier attacks in Paris and in California, it is a real threat and a real concern to take seriously. Hitler would have suggested a permanent ban, separating the Muslim community from the citizens, cleansing the country etc... Nothing even close to what Trump has suggested, so I suggest you look into the facts and compare before making a ridiculous statement like relating Hitler to Trump.

America's concern should be for the safety of its citizens. I do like the attempted comparison of my statement with the quote stating the need of German superiority but that isn't comparable since one is calling for the need for a country to value the safety of its citizens over non-citizens to Germans claiming they are superior...

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#302  Edited By Stahlflamme
@cable_extreme said:

@stahlflamme:

Do you see Trump elevating a specific race? Demanding violence towards existing citizens? No I don't, his plan involves temporarily stopping non-American immigration and transport for a specific group which poses a very serious threat to everyone. Not even close to what you mentioned.

Yes, because muslim pose a serious threat to everyone. Not just muslim extremists all muslim. And if you act like you can't tell the difference between an muslim and muslim terrorust, I must tell you, there are plenty non-arabic muslim terrorists.

911 Not ISIS, Boston bombing Imigrated a decade earlier, as children one was like ten at the time, the parents have no connection to any terrorist cells, recent shooting in California San Bernadino? Or do you mean Isla Vista, were a guy killed six people, because women rejected him? Or Santa Monica were another six people died? all were people that came to America. And the current terroristic threat revolves around a group called ISIS which is a Muslim extremist group Whose attacks in western countrys are carried out by people recruited in said western nations and who have several people recruited in western countries as combatants in islamic countries. As we can see thier attacks in Paris and in California, it is a real threat and a real concern to take seriously. Hitler would have suggested a permanent ban, separating the Muslim community from the citizens, cleansing the country etc... No, Hitler would have himself voted into a political position, then slowly increased the states descrimination against certain minorities before having them transported into concentration camps and killed. Nothing even close to what Trump has suggested, so I suggest you look into the facts and compare before making a ridiculous statement like relating Hitler to Trump. Because you obviously did so much research about these topics.

America's concern should be for the safety of its citizens. I do like the attempted comparison of my statement with the quote stating the need of German superiority but that isn't comparable since one is calling for the need for a country to value the safety of its citizens over non-citizens to Germans claiming they are superior...

Thats a part of the national anthem of germany that is no longer used. It predates Hitler and the Nazis and says nothing except that germans considered germany more important than all other countries. Yet your association is pretty obvious despite believing the exact same thing.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#303  Edited By BatWatch

The level of petty and juvenile spite in this thread is over 9000, and it's coming from conservatives and liberals.

Crazy radical thought here, but could we just discuss some issues politely with one another without cluttering what might otherwise be legitimate, insightful and thought-provoking comments with meaningless, empty-calorie insults and snark which only serve to obscure any worthwhile discussion? Have we completely lost the ability to treat those who disagree with us with respect?

We must choose to be better than this.

WWCAD?

What Would Captain America Do?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I don't hate Trump, but there is no way I would vote for him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: "Because you obviously did so much research about these topics"

Ad hominem

"Yes, because muslim pose a serious threat to everyone. Not just muslim extremists all muslim. And if you act like you can't tell the difference between an muslim and muslim terrorust, I must tell you, there are plenty non-arabic muslim terrorists."

The point isn't to block only Arabic Muslim extremist, it is to block all Muslim extremist from entering the country and endangering lives.

"911 Not ISIS"

That is beside the point, the point was about terrorist (Muslim extremist) coming to the U.S. for the sole purpose to kill Americans. ISIS, al qaeda, Etc.. Are all Muslim extremist terrorist groups that pose a threat, just so happens that ISIS poses the biggest threat ATM.

What Trump did was play on the emotions of the people to not only make his name the topic on the headlines of all news outlets, but to also gain poll votes. Banning Muslims from entering the country is never going to happen. Try and look past the first layer and see the big picture.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#306 Lunacyde  Moderator

@batwatch said:

The level of petty and juvenile spite in this thread is over 9000, and it's coming from conservatives and liberals.

Crazy radical thought here, but could we just discuss some issues politely with one another without cluttering what might otherwise be legitimate, insightful and thought-provoking comments with meaningless, empty-calorie insults and snark which only serve to obscure any worthwhile discussion? Have we completely lost the ability to treat those who disagree with us with respect?

WWCAD?

Not vote for Trump :P

But seriously 100% agree, lets act our age people.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#307  Edited By Stahlflamme

@cable_extreme said:

@stahlflamme: "Because you obviously did so much research about these topics"

Ad hominem

"Yes, because muslim pose a serious threat to everyone. Not just muslim extremists all muslim. And if you act like you can't tell the difference between an muslim and muslim terrorust, I must tell you, there are plenty non-arabic muslim terrorists."

The point isn't to block only Arabic Muslim extremist, it is to block all Muslim extremist from entering the country and endangering lives.

Yeah, and how do you do that? Terrorists can just claim they aren't muslims and done you can't tell a persons religion by looking at them.

"911 Not ISIS"

That is beside the point, the point was about terrorist (Muslim extremist) coming to the U.S. for the sole purpose to kill Americans. ISIS, al qaeda, Etc.. Are all Muslim extremist terrorist groups that pose a threat, just so happens that ISIS poses the biggest threat ATM.

The point is that your going for an a decade old terror attack that has little to do with how ISIS operates today. Today attacks are carried out in western nations are carried out by people growing up and living for years in western nations that became extremists in western nations.

What Trump did was play on the emotions of the people to not only make his name the topic on the headlines of all news outlets, but to also gain poll votes. Banning Muslims from entering the country is never going to happen until it suddenly does, during world war two suddenly every american with japanese heritage was put in an internment camp, how many people do you think thought that could possibly happen before it suddenly happened. Try and look past the first layer and see the big picture.

In other words he is a racist with delusions strengthening racist positions and hurting minorities, with the sole purpose of getting elected. Yeah, thats the man that should run the country. One that makes promises he doesn't keep and causes discrimination and conflict for his own gain.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By BatWatch

@lunacyde said:
@batwatch said:

WWCAD?

Not vote for Trump :P

But seriously 100% agree, lets act our age people.

8D

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

No Caption Provided

https://media.giphy.com/media/12qHhnZX7SaUnu/giphy.gif

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He gets his ideas from the "shows". *chuckle*

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is a racist, and in our progressive society that is illegal and he should be arrested!

I think he sucks. I don't mind him as a rich, harmless, kind of funny celebrity, but he's won, and LOST billions of dollars, put many MANY out of jobs through poor management. Do we want to see him doing that with our country?

HOWEVER. Even if he IS a racist...I have no idea. Racism is NOT against the law...I don't know where you got this silly idea. It's stupid, and short sighted, and wrong in my opinion. However, his right to have this stupid and hateful opinion is protected by the very FIRST Amendment of the US Constitution,which guarantees the right to Free Speech. Even speech most people don't agree with. Changing a very valuable tenant of the Bill of Rights isn't progressive, it's fascist. Kind of like what Trump sounds like.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's extremely unpredictable and that's a no-no in politics.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's illuminati

Loading Video...

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#318  Edited By BappyRonChantin

He is also very mean

Loading Video...
KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I think Babu pretty much can best describe Trump:

Loading Video...

Darthsith500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump is EXACLEY what we need. America is being destroyed by our current joke and HORRIBLE president. Our borders are open, we have a president to pathetic to address the threat of radical islam, who wants to let in "refugees" (terrorists), and is killing us in trade.

Trump is the best bet to change our course and make America great again. Everything Trump said about illegals was true, their criminals and their rapists.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump is EXACLEY what we need. America is being destroyed by our current joke and HORRIBLE president. Our borders are open, we have a president to pathetic to address the threat of radical islam, who wants to let in "refugees" (terrorists), and is killing us in trade.

Trump is the best bet to change our course and make America great again. Everything Trump said about illegals was true, their criminals and their rapists.

This is why we cant have nice things.

Darthsith500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's a jerk and a bully and a racist

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate him? You should feel sorry for him!

Remember how hard he has it guys, when he moved to Brooklyn his father only gave him a small loan of a million dollars :( That's practically child abuse guys.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@batwatch said:

Something like this I imagine, if he had to, since I seem to recall him steering clear of politics due to his own symbolic nature:

No Caption Provided

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch said:

Something like this I imagine, if he had to, since I seem to recall him steering clear of politics due to his own symbolic nature:

No Caption Provided

Nice.

Why do I feel like Flag Head ends up trying to kill Steve anyway?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"A small loan of a Million Dollars"

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@batwatch said:

WWCAD?

*slow clap*

Very thoughtful.

I will, for now, refrain from slinging the mud I came in here to sling.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:
@batwatch said:

WWCAD?

*slow clap*

Very thoughtful.

I will, for now, refrain from slinging the mud I came in here to sling.

Woo! Every time someone refrains from slinging mud, the country gets a little bit better.

It's tough, sometimes. The temptation to be a douche to people who are promoting ideas you believe are destructive is great, but we've got to control ourselves. I have no problem with people taking strong stances on issues, but ad hominem attacks hurt everyone.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People hate him for being politically correct.

He says what people are too afraid to say. Thus gives him bad reputation.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Trump because he's an unapologetic asshole.

I'm a right-wing Republican. I agree with a lot of his ideals. I get where he's coming from.

But that doesn't make him any less of an asshole. He is nothing short of the physical embodiment of all of the negative stereotypes that the rest of the world has about America. He's loud, he's arrogant, he's crass, he's rude, he seems to be a little bit racist, and he never apologizes for anything ever.

As a right-wing Republican I like him only a little more than Hillary.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because, not only is he a corrupt businessman (he's straight up had deals with the mob outta New York... supposedly they're above board, but still, it's the freakin' mafia) who's declared bankruptcy four times... that's right... four times. He's also shown himself to be a xenophobe, racist, and bigot who only seems to appeal to the most ignorant and fearful among us. Don't get me wrong... I despise Hillary Clinton about as much, and won't vote for either of them... but this isn't a, 'Why I hate Hillary Clinton thread'.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't LIKE Trump because he says what every closet bigot is thinking.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know you have a winner on your hands when Sarah Palin endorses you.

Avatar image for mondomamabrains
Mondomamabrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Mondomamabrains

I have a lot of reasons for hating him.

A. He's a EDIT: racist ( I spelt racist wrong and it autocorrected to fascist. I'm. Sorry)

That's a fact. Saying Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers but some Mexicans are good is racist. His tweet about those incredibly false racial crime statistics shows he's happy believing a lie. A blatant racist lie. Plus the whole Muslim thing is going way too far. Most terrorists are Muslim but most Muslims aren't terrorist. Plus it wouldn't be difficult to say you're a good Christian to get into America.

B. "Make America Great Again."

What does he mean by that? It worries me. Crime is as low as it's ever been. Racial, sexual and gender equality has a hell of a long way to go but it's never been better. The only thing that really needs to change is the rich-poor gap which Donald Trump really doesn't care about.

C. He's a business man not a president.

He can build a mega company and good for him I guess. But he definitely didn't make that company alone. He had a rich daddy who gave him a "small" loan of a million dollars to start with. Business is different than running a country. He's had a lot of money his whole life to rely on so its not surprising he's made a mega business. But a president doesn't have that luxury.

D. He's out of touch

He's a super rich white male who most definitely doesn't care about issues like inequality etc. His way of life is vastly different than nearly everyone in America.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By dum529001

In 2016, A group protests Mass Rapes of Women and Children by Wearing Dresses.

Europe needs to "man up" and "grow a pair"! Marching around in dresses will not stop Rape!! Defend the women and children!

Loading Video...

This is what devaluing the God-given family unit and promoting nazi-like feminism will get you. A ticket to mass-rape and mass-murder.

As some Russian leaders say: "Who's Godless now?"

Grow a back-bone and stand for what is right.

Loading Video...

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By dum529001

Trump rally on 1/28/2016

Can't stump the Trump.

Loading Video...

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Can't stump, the trump.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because they wish they were a real man/ with a real man like trump

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know that I hate him, I know I don't like his style, nor do I think it's in any way Presidential, to some that can just be a matter of taste I suppose. I WILL cite some reasons why I would never vote for him. Some are from his own campaign website. Some things will be abridged, but I will not try to misuse them out of context.:

1. As part of protecting the 2nd Amendment, which I agree with...generally. Here is PART of what his campaign website says: We need to expand treatment programs, because most people with mental health problems aren’t violent, they just need help. But for those who are violent, a danger to themselves or others, we need to get them off the street before they can terrorize our communities. This is just common sense.

The question here is. Get them off the street and do what with them?

2. Okay, this one is too long to put here. It's from his website and deals with immigration reform...which I also generally agree with, however he's just off his freakin' nut here in my opinion. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform The main part I'm talking about is building the wall and trying to make the Mexicans pay for it.

3. I can give the URL for his US-China Trade Reform ideas, all I can call them is risky, but that's par for the course for any President, the cite is there if you wish to look. I personally am in favor of his VA Reform ideas BIG TIME (but then I'm a disabled Vet, and biased in this regard...however, I still won't vote for him).

4. His entire side step, or lack of understanding, or whatever his issue is with climate change. Point being he's willing to answer a question he doesn't know the answer to, or is too is not swift enough to sit and consider a Tweeted comment before he makes this. (I had to go through several sites to find a full version of this, there are MANY who have this partially quoted):

“I consider climate change to be not one of our big problems. I consider it to be not a big problem at all,” Trump said.

“I think it’s weather; I think it’s weather changes,” Trump said. “There could be some man-made something. But, you know, if you look at China, they’re doing nothing about it, other countries are doing nothing about it. It’s a big planet. ”

“I do not view — I view climate change as being– the big problem we have is nuclear climate change. That’s what our climate change is and that’s our problem,” he concluded.

“Putin is doing it,” Trump added. “I don’t believe Putin is a believer at all. Putin is doing it for his own economic advantage if he is actually in favor of climate change.”

There's more but that's all I have time for right now. Hopefully this helps your decision one way or the other

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gbandit: Puerto Rican pride baby... WEPA!!!

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mondomamabrains
Mondomamabrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: most of what you're saying is deliberate misinterpretation and only half of the point. So let's start off. Saying illegal immigrants from Mexico are drug dealers, rapists, mirderers isn't really true. The reason why they come to America is not to deal drugs but to have a better life. Yes a lot of drugs come over the border but most aren't immigrants. Mexican drug dealers make the drugs in Mexico and Americans smuggle them over for them. Yes borders need to be protected but a wall is a typical childish solution. Plus making Mexico pay for it completely misses the point that Mexican immigrants come to America for a better life because their country has no money. Yes women are raped a long the way by people who are exploiting their simple need for a better life. These rapists though are not coming to america and rather simply going back and forth between, exploiting people along the way. They don't care about coming to America. All they care about is making a buck and abusing women.

His statistics were way way way off. I won't quote every statistic but to you error factors of 4 and 5.4 times is just a few numbers. While the actual stats are quite disputed, the real problem is he's using false stats to make a racist point. He's trying to say black people are criminals rather than acknowledging the actual reasons why black crime statistics are higher (like police bias, poverty, racial segregation,etc.) and that's racist. Yes people want to come over here and kill us but there arealos plenty here already who do. Muslims aren't the problem. Devout, proper Muslims, not Isis, will never lie about their faith to sneak over but for a ruthless false Muslim terrorist, they certainly would. The point I'm making is it won't help and we may just turn away the people who need to be here the most. Yes race relations are bad. Very bad. But huge progress has been made. Yes things are getting extremely rocky right now with issues like the police force but that's always been a problem. It's only now that finally were speaking up about things and whenever an uprising happens you have counter movements and conflict. So yes things are getting bad but that's because the people of America are fighting back. Also you're whole thing about one dollar turning into a thousand is just ridiculous. The fact is one million, especially back then, is a lot. You start off with that its not hard to turn that into more money. $1 won't buy you anything but $1m can buy you a lot. Stuff you can invest in, sell etc. I'm not going to get into what he thinks but if he was concerned he'd say something about it. So what if blue collar workers like him? I don't see that as being a valid point. And your last point about my white male remark. I know there'd be someone like you who'd deliberately misinterpret this trough your white privilege. My point is that there are huge issues in America that he can't see from his incredibly privilege position. By privilege I mean his gender, race and class. That's what I'm talking about. And yes a bald socialist white jewish male may not sound much different but he's proven to me he cares about all these issues that Donald trump so far hasn't seemed to want to take action on them. So when you say things like why bring race into this, I'm bringing up the fact this he is a privileged rich, straight, white, male, who is much less aware or sympathetic of the issues plaguing America except the ones that threaten his privilege.

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

1. Put them in hospitals and treatment facilities, so they can get the help they need. Like he said they are a danger to themselves and others.

2. Walls work. He will put Tarifs on Mexico to pay for the wall. It's very doable.

3. How is it risky? We are badly beaten by China in trade deals. It can't get any worse.

4. I agree with you on this one. Hoping he changes his stance on his environment policies.

1. Many of them can't afford to get treatment. Many of them have to have actually committed a violent offense for them to be "committed". The problem is identifying these people legally. The one's who have offended should already be in a treatment facility, or prison. What he's talking about seems a lot more like "if you seem like you might have a violent mental issue, you get locked up" That's not right, or legal.

2. Walls work to an extent, maybe even an acceptable extent. However, the original outlay to the US is substantial. Further, the chance of getting the types of tariffs past just the House of Representatives is very low (for some reason I've never figured out, the US has a LONG history of shooting ourselves in the foot on import Tariffs). Even then, he's banking on the idea that Mexico will actually pay the tariffs and not do business elsewhere, they have plenty of goods they can sell to other countries and still not pay their people squat. Further, all they'd need to do is increase the prices of their tourist spots to defray the costs, doing nothing to make the idea of trying to get over or under the wall less appealing

3. Like I said. this one's not that big a deal. All global politics, especially with such a large and influential nation, is risk.

4. He may, but I wouldn't bet on it. I have more to come. I was just working off his website, I only scratched the surface of his public comments.

Enjoying this very reasonable political exchange though.