Donald Trump General Discussion thread

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love how easily people are manipulated by the mainstream media. I'm no Trump supporter, but give me a break guys. Hillary and Bernie are much worse.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been off the vine for a couple months, come back to see a heated post like this.... Glad to be back. *Grabs Popcorn"

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because we never got small loans of a million dollars :(

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@avenger85: Obama is leaving office next year so that's a moot point. As for the second, their are no communists running for president but I fail to see how a fascist like Trump would be any better.

I personally don't support any of the current candidates, Bernie Sanders seems to be the most well intentioned of them, but he's way too niave to be president but Trump would be the worst thing to happen to America since the great depression.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#255  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Donald Trump is one of those people that everybody thinks is just a moron but is actually dangerous.

Trump just like Nigel Farage is only interested in publicity, good or bad it doesn't matter as long as people are talking about him. Neither have any actual plans on how to run a country nor are they even capable of doing so, leaders around the world would laugh at their attempts.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how easily people are manipulated by the mainstream media. I'm no Trump supporter, but give me a break guys. Hillary and Bernie are much worse.

Lol. Just no.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By cattlebattle

*Obama administration creates ISIS and releases prisoners that go on to become terrorist leaders*

nobody cares

"Donald Trump says some things*

"OMG, FASCIST SECOND COMING HITLER RACISM!!!!!!!!!!"

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xaos: Yeah let's waste 18 trillion of our taxpayer dollars to pay for free stuff for everybody. I mean it worked in the USSR didn't it? Or let's have another corrupt and sketchy Clinton take all of our rights away. They're totally better.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like all of you need to chill and watch multiple Disney films till the elections come and pass. I swear this is the most hostile CV Off-Topic has ever been since the four years I've been here. We were such a calm and chilled website. Wish we could go back to that.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hes from the old day where everyone was a racist :P

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Obama is leaving office next year so that's a moot point. As for the second, their are no communists running for president but I fail to see how a fascist like Trump would be any better.

I personally don't support any of the current candidates, Bernie Sanders seems to be the most well intentioned of them, but he's way too niave to be president but Trump would be the worst thing to happen to America since the great depression.

ROFL you mean Bernie "Tax people for being white while giving even more welfare handouts to people who don't work for it" Sanders ?

LOL.

Just LOL.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good. Let the Liberal Communist Hippieness flow through you

No Caption Provided

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

Lol, guess again.

But if this statement keep you sleeping at night, why not ?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xaos: Actually, I lose sleep thinking what the country would be like with either of those idiots running this nation.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Eeshaan1685

#

@xaos said:

@noone301994:

Lol, guess again.

Bad news : People are generally sick and tired of illegal muslims entering their country and shoving their Islam down other people's throats. All this illegal immigration crap is gonna end soon. And #Bernie'sWelfareMatters and Killary will lose the election. The nation has gotten sick of them spewing their trash all over mainstream media ;)

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@immortalone said:

Probably because all his haters are racist, liberal, SJW, ISIS supporters.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By ImmortalOne

@avenger85 said:

#

@xaos said:

@noone301994:

Lol, guess again.

Bad news : People are generally sick and tired of illegal muslims entering their country and shoving their Islam down other people's throats. All this illegal immigration crap is gonna end soon. And #Bernie'sWelfareMatters and Killary will lose the election. The nation has gotten sick of them spewing their trash all over mainstream media ;)

Lol, "illegal muslims" aren't a legit problem dude. I'd assume you meant illegal Mexican immigration, but "shoving their Islam down other people's throats," disproves that notion.

Most Muslims immigrate legally to America. There are some that have been resettled as refugees. But there's no big illegal Muslim movement coming over and shoving Islam down everyone's throats. What are they gonna do, paddle over the ocean and illegally enter our country? It's not that easy. Donald Trump ISN'T right in calling for a ban to Muslim immigration, because he's talking about banning Muslims in general from entering the country LEGALLY. I could understand people's viewpoints on illegal immigration, but banning Muslims from immigration into the US is pure discrimination of basis of religion.

And it's also funny that you'd claim Muslims are "shoving their Islam down other people's throats," because it seems like conservatives do nothing but shove Christianity down our throats.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: I didn't say Sanders was a good choice just saying he's the least awful person currently running. I wouldn't vote for him but the rest of the options are legitimately terrible.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm glad I'm English. The very idea of someone so deluded potentially running my country is horrific. How is he going to help anyone when he has no concept of money, the guy thinks $1million is a small sum.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Well Hillary won't actually get anything done because she can't hold firm on a decision to save her life, so she probably wouldn't accomplish enough to cause anything to get substantially worse. Trump on the other hand is litterally pushing straight up facsist ideas. Sure he'd start with registering Muslims but if he got away with that, what would stop him from attacking other groups he finds objectionable? Remember Hitler got started by going after people that seemed legitimatly threatening before he even started on the Jews and Romani.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By dum529001

@joshmightbe said:

@avenger85: Well Hillary won't actually get anything done because she can't hold firm on a decision to save her life, so she probably wouldn't accomplish enough to cause anything to get substantially worse. Trump on the other hand is litterally pushing straight up facsist ideas. Sure he'd start with registering Muslims but if he got away with that, what would stop him from attacking other groups he finds objectionable? Remember Hitler got started by going after people that seemed legitimatly threatening before he even started on the Jews and Romani.

Are you saying Hillary would be a weak and bad leader?! How dare you?!! You monster!!!(I'm being sarcastic)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: Honestly I think all of them currently running would make terrible presidents.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: Honestly I think all of them currently running would make terrible presidents.

As do I. The world is in great turmoil. I wouldn't be surprised if some people found it difficult to sleep at night.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except Trump and Cruz

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@xaos said:

@noone301994:

Lol, guess again.

So much ignorance displayed in so little time. Hilarious. XD

Bad News : Now that the republican have you made believed that people don't have to send their money to keep the country working for the people they despised (AKA YOU), now, they will use solutions for problem that led most of the european country in the edge of oblivion... Sixty years ago.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neonindian said:

He is a bigoted shithead.

Just like HussainObunghole

Your IQ must be 0, do not reproduce.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

@noone301994: @avenger85:

I'd go for Cruz or Paul. I could also vote for Carson though I'm not crazy about him because he doesn't have a track record.

I don't get the Trump fascination. Nearly every one of his small government positions is a new position to him. He has zero consistency, so I don't see why anybody would think he'd stick with his current positions.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By dum529001

The "hate on Donald Trump" bandwagon is nothing more than a distraction. Stuff like this and other things is proof of how garbage the mainstream news media outlets are.

The mainstream news media draw the most attention when they are nothing more than propaganda to manipulate the public for evil schemes. Even when the mainstream media reports on a story that should be heard, they do so for the wrong reasons and look at the story from the wrong perspective.

People should be looking at real news and not propaganda. News from America, Africa, Asia, Europe, and the of course, the Middle east. Watch real, worldwide news and do not buy into the propaganda that is being shown out in the world!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Look its obvious I'm not going to change your mind here but Trump is the most woefully under qualified of all the candidates running, he doesn't understand even the basic fundamentals of diplomacy required to run a junior college let alone a country, half the things he's promising aren't even within a president's power to deliver. You can't ban a religion because its protected by the first amendment, you can't force another nation to pay for a border wall. We have a system of checks and balances in place to prevent presidents from becoming too powerful. He's an idiot who believes being president is the same as being a king and its not even close.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

@avenger85: Look its obvious I'm not going to change your mind here but Trump is the most woefully under qualified of all the candidates running, he doesn't understand even the basic fundamentals of diplomacy required to run a junior college let alone a country, half the things he's promising aren't even within a president's power to deliver. You can't ban a religion because its protected by the first amendment, you can't force another nation to pay for a border wall. We have a system of checks and balances in place to prevent presidents from becoming too powerful. He's an idiot who believes being president is the same as being a king and its not even close.

I can't believe I'm about to defend Trump since I think he's a horrible candidate, but..

Banning Muslims from immigrating to the United States is not unconstitutional. The First Amendment, like all parts of the Constitution, protect United States Citizens. People who live here have an absolute right to practice their religion without interference which is why I fully object to Trump's Muslim tracking policy, but we don't guarantee these rights to people from other countries

Also, Trump's plans on getting Mexico to pay for the wall is to put a tariff on all imported and exported goods that will make them pay for the wall. I personally think tariffs are likely to lead to more harm than good, so I oppose this plan, but it is something that could theoretically be done.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalone said:

Yup they are.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will win and every liberal that gets their information about politics and foreign policy from tumblr will cry, and then drown, in a bed of their own tears.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will win and every liberal that gets their information about politics and foreign policy from tumblr and the Koran will cry, and then drown, in a bed of their own tears.

fixed.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

He will win and every liberal that gets their information about politics and foreign policy from tumblr and the Koran will cry, and then drown, in a bed of their own tears.

fixed.

No Caption Provided

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: I can't... too much tard to comprehend

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: I'll be lolz when Bernie Sanders/Clinton is elected.

GOP makes up a mere 8% of electoral population. You're extremely #$%^& delusional and dumb. We won't see a republican POTUS for decades.

Anyway, you should get back to being an astronomical twat.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The better question is why do people like Donald Trump.

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of this matters. It's statistically impossible for a republican to be elected over a democrat. Not enough young, minority voters. Trump could never acquire the needed electoral college votes to win.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People just making conservatives look straight up juvenile ITT.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By ImmortalOne

@avenger85 said:

@immortalone said:

@immortalone said:

Yup they are.

That is correct, shouldn't forget to mention communist as well. Liberals are the second coming of the USSR. Libtard feminazis getting triggered left and right ITT.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*that feeling when you realize that CV conservatives have pretty much become parodies of themselves*

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By cattlebattle

@neonindian said:

In what way?? Nearly every anti-Trump post thus far has either been misinformed, or just straight liberal crying.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By ImmortalOne

@cattlebattle said:

@neonindian said:

In what way?? Nearly every anti-Trump post thus far has either been misinformed, or just straight liberal crying.

Pretty sure resorting to petty name calling like "Hussain Obunghole," "Killary," and "Libtards" is about as juvenile as it gets. Of course you'll turn a blind eye to that though, because liberals are evil.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, people only like Donald RUMP, Ted SNOOZE, Marco RUBE-io and Ben ARSE-on (that's clever because I made a bad pun out of their names, lol!) if they're fascist, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, WRONGservatives (I made another pun, hahaha!), amirite guys? I'm so edgy!

^if liberals acted like conservatives on this site.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

@neonindian said:

Pretty sure resorting to petty name calling like "Hussain Obunghole," "Killary," and "Libtards" is about as juvenile as it gets. Of course you'll turn a blind eye to that though, because liberals are evil.

@cattlebattle