Donald Trump General Discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13251  Edited By just_sayin

@black3stpanth3r said:

@boschepg: but we have seen that in countries where assault rifles were regulated that we don't get these kind of mass shootings.

We have also seen in countries that ban late-term abortions that little black babies that are 20+ weeks gestation don't get aborted. Each year around 13,000 are killed in late term abortions. That's more than the total number of mass murders in the US. The US is one of just 4 industrialized countries that permit the killing of late-term babies (along with such human rights champions as Cuba and China). If you want to protect innocent human life - why not start with a ban on late term abortions? Or is it OK to kill little black babies that could survive outside their mommy's womb? black3stpanth3r, the Democrats position is incredibly hypocritical. How can they claim they care about protecting innocent human life when they just opposed a bill that would have saved 13,000 innocent human lives a year?

What Democrats really care about is taking away people's 2nd amendment rights and killing black babies at 20+ weeks gestation. Mass shootings are just an opportunity to talk about revoking the second amendment to Democrats. And late term abortions that disproportionately kill black babies well that's really, really, important to them.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guns save more lives than they take, period. It's so funny to me when people want to talk about "only" banning assault rifles when they, statistically, take the least amount of lives among firearms annually.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: But you insulted your fellow Appalachian folks?? I'm from near the border of VA and NC we know how to read you know

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: But you insulted your fellow Appalachian folks?? I'm from near the border of VA and NC we know how to read you know

I know the stereotypes. black3stpanth3r's suggestion to require a written test to own a gun wouldn't work and I was pointing that out in a manner that he would understand.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#13255  Edited By Outside_85

Guns save more lives than they take, period. It's so funny to me when people want to talk about "only" banning assault rifles when they, statistically, take the least amount of lives among firearms annually.

They are also the least necessary type of weapon for a private citizen to own.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Exclusively for mass shootings, right? They have no other application. I mean if burglars come into my home with shotguns or sidearm weaponry to threaten my family, why have an edge?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Exclusively for mass shootings, right? They have no other application. I mean if burglars come into my home with shotguns or sidearm weaponry to threaten my family, why have an edge?

For one, you wont have an edge, you are likely asleep when they get in and they will likely just blow your head off the moment you come running out in your underpants while fiddling with the safety switch.

Also no, they are designed to make a soldier able to assault an enemy held position with the rapid fire option meant to provide covering fire so you and your mates don't get picked off as you storm the target.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13262  Edited By Noone1996

@outside_85: Ah, so if someone breaks in, why bother? Great advice. Assuming that deafness and clumsiness is a factor for every single home invasion, I suppose the more appropriate response would be to call the police and wait 10-11 minutes while hiding under the bed?

Hmmm providing covering fire to PROTECT your mates from the target. Yeah, my bad. I was way off.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Ah, so if someone breaks in, why bother? Great advice. Assuming that deafness and clumsiness is a factor for every single home invasion, I suppose the more appropriate response would be to call the police and wait 10-11 minutes while hiding under the bed?

Hmmm providing covering fire to PROTECT your mates from the target. Yeah, my bad. I was way off.

Do you have a lot of break in's like this where you live? I thought you were living in America and not somewhere like Rwanda or Ethiopia?
Anyways, you are pretty much done for if you get that roaming band of armed murderers, since there is only one of you and plenty of them and they only have to hit you once to make you stop shooting. Secondly, if robbery is what they are going for, chances are good they will leave you alive because they don't fancy being part of a manhunt or a death sentence. Otherwise, the advice would be to barricade the door and call the cops, just the noise of the sirens will get them running.

Apparently you aren't very good at reading if that's your takeaway.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13264  Edited By Noone1996

@outside_85: It doesn't matter where I live. Home invasions can happen anywhere to anyone. Maybe those who live in bad areas should be allowed firearms to protect themselves and the good areas should have them banned from their homes since the likelihood is lower since bad things only happen in bad places apparently. Lmao rationalizing and trying to make sense of what a criminal is going to be thinking or doing while breaking into someone's home. Wow, that's too funny. What if the criminals want something a little more than just the valuables? Once they break down the door that I've barricaded, I'll just make sure to leave my wife or daughter in plain view for them while I lay in a fetal position and patiently wait for the sirens to scare them away 5 minutes later.

My mistake. All firearms are for protection except scary looking ones that can shoot as fast as your trigger finger allows. If a criminal ever wants to hurt/threaten me or my family with a firearm, I have NO RIGHT to an advantage against them.

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13265  Edited By Hatutzeraze
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: It does matter where you live because in one case your fears are founded in reality and in the other you are just a paranoid who thinks he's going to turn into John Rambo under the ideal circumstances.

The rest of the top block is a fallacy, you presume you are one day definitely going to be the victim of a home invasion by several people who mean to kill you, so that justifies you having a weapon not developed for the job. You might as well be scared of your house burning down and remove everything that might cause a fire and have all 3 types of extinguishers in every room.

Your mistake, as it is, is not knowing what different types of weapons are meant for. By using your logic, you might as well park a tank on your front lawn and say you totally need that to scare off intruders.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13268  Edited By Noone1996

@outside_85:

So home invasions only occur in bad areas? Is that your argument? Lmao.

A home invasion can happen to ANYONE in ANY place. At least 3.7 million household burglaries occurred annually between 2003 and 2007. On average, there are at least one million every year. Laughing at potential burglary scenarios is just absurd. Being prepared and not taking any chances is called being smart. I must be super paranoid too when I drive out in negative temperatures or snowstorms to get to work and I bring extra jackets/hats/gloves, jumper cables, blankets, and a phone charger too. I mean the likelihood of my car breaking down in freezing temperatures is low and even if it happens I can just call for someone to come help me, right? I mean it's not like phone signals could be bad, phones can die, people/gas stations may not be around, assistance could be delayed from heavy amounts of snow, or something else could happen which caused a delay. Being stranded in the freezing cold for an hour or more may not be that likely, but if it ever happens at least I know I won't freeze, but I guess that just makes me a paranoid doomsday prepper.

Most burglars can be in and out in under 10 minutes, 13% of burglaries in 2014 resulted in arrests, and most criminals go straight for the master bedroom (since that's where the valuables tend to be). Your advice is to put your life, and your family members lives, into the hands of some desperate criminal degenerate and hope for the best. You haven't even argued that a shotgun or sidearm alone is capable of protecting oneself. Your solution is to hide and pray instead of protecting your family and belongings. Good luck.

Yeah, compare an AR-15 to a tank. Nice one. We're still talking about the same weapon that kills less people annually than blunt objects, right?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

Do they happen frequently in your area is more the point.

Yes, they can. And everyone has a greater chance of getting hit by a car while crossing the road.

And do most burglaries result in homicides? Or will you admit that criminals might have enough brain capacity and just wait till you aren't home before they make their move?

The blunt objects usually have other functions like cooking, driving nails into wood... an AR-15 has no function beyond the killing of humans.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13271  Edited By boschePG

@just_sayin: @outside_85: @noone1996: @black3stpanth3r

Let me share some facts about guns.

It isn't deaths that worry the Left. Its death by guns that worry the left.

This is big difference. Left has always been about the removal of guns

according to BBC 13 thousand people died in 2015. According to the NY Times 8 thousand gun deaths occurred in 2014. On average it is around 13 thousand deaths per year

CBS news stated that 64 thousand people died of opioid over dose in 2016. 51 thousand died in 2015.

According to the CDC 650 thousand abortions were done in 2014

Its not deaths the Left is afraid of. Its not a problem. Guns kill less around 80% less than opioid ODs in the country yet Liberalism makes drug free zones were they can get use opioids???

Also, there hasn't been 18 school shootings that resemble Parkland Florida. You have to see what the system defines as an actual school shooting. Out of those 18 - 3 were actual shootings of incident and cause, 2 were suicides, 1 a kid grabbed the police's gun, 1 a security guard misfired and the rest were an actual bullet penetrating school property - though half those the schools were closed.

Im not even a gun backer. I don't want one in my house, but I see the American right to own one.

Guns are not the big problem in America. The Democrats just want you to believe it is.

Actual stats tell otherwise.

No Caption Provided

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13272  Edited By destinyman75

@just_sayin: But why wouldn't it work? Most folks can read even in Appalachia

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@just_sayin: @outside_85: @noone1996: @black3stpanth3r

Let me share some facts about guns.

It isn't deaths that worry the Left. Its death by guns that worry the left.

This is big difference. Left has always been about the removal of guns

according to BBC 13 thousand people died in 2015. According to the NY Times 8 thousand gun deaths occurred in 2014. On average it is around 13 thousand deaths per year

CBS news stated that 64 thousand people died of opioid over dose in 2016. 51 thousand died in 2015.

According to the CDC 650 thousand abortions were done in 2014

Its not deaths the Left is afraid of. Its not a problem. Guns kill less around 80% less than opioid ODs in the country yet Liberalism makes drug free zones were they can get use opioids???

Also, there hasn't been 18 school shootings that resemble Parkland Florida. You have to see what the system defines as an actual school shooting. Out of those 18 - 3 were actual shootings of incident and cause, 2 were suicides, 1 a kid grabbed the police's gun, 1 a security guard misfired and the rest were an actual bullet penetrating school property - though half those the schools were closed.

Im not even a gun backer. I don't want one in my house, but I see the American right to own one.

Guns are not the big problem in America. The Democrats just want you to believe it is.

Actual stats tell otherwise.

No Caption Provided

Democrats would jump at the chance to fund addiction treatment for opiods, or for that matter any drugs. Because some on the left make the argument for legalization of certain drugs, don't assume that goes hand in hand with not caring about addiction problems.

We could look up attempts to fund and to de-fund addiction treatment facilities and programs at the different levels of American government. I would wager that conservative lawmakers don't come out on the good side of those stats

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same principle as with voting and ID. It creates a barrier that will inhibit some from being able to exercise a right. Now if this written test can be given audibly, it would reduce objections. But I still believe there would be some legal challenge by some non-English speaking person and I think they would win.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatutzeraze: its becoming an enabler. I understand the case for legalization, but there also comes a point when you have to lay blame on the person rather than an outside object.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

Same principle as with voting and ID. It creates a barrier that will inhibit some from being able to exercise a right. Now if this written test can be given audibly, it would reduce objections. But I still believe there would be some legal challenge by some non-English speaking person and I think they would win.

just jumping in here for a second. I never fully understood the objections to voting and ID. I know what the argument is that they make that most inner city blacks don't have ID, but you need ID to get into a club, to drink alcohol, and could get carded for cigarettes.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

just jumping in here for a second. I never fully understood the objections to voting and ID. I know what the argument is that they make that most inner city blacks don't have ID, but you need ID to get into a club, to drink alcohol, and could get carded for cigarettes.

There's many objections to them, many of which have been covered in this thread... several times actually. For examples (and this is not an exhaustive list):

1. These laws are put in place by Republicans as political ploys to disenfranchise those who vote against Republicans. We have Republicans who have basically admitted to this, and court rulings that have shown this to be true.

2. These laws are often proposed as a solution to in-person voter fraud, something that hardly ever happens. Republicans know this, and it's been shown in court and in sworn statements by Republicans that they didnt in fact know of in-person fraud actually occurring.

3. These laws are often racist. This has been proven in court. Minorities often lack ID at much higher rates than whites, and a study showed that minorities were disproportionately asked about their ID more than whites.

4. These laws intentionally try to disenfranchise students, the poor, and the elderly. They often, in fact, will not allow such things as student IDs, but WILL allow gun permits as IDs. Hmm, who do you think that will benefit?

5. The justification for these laws are often combined with fear-mongering tactics like making accusations of people being bused in to vote, or "millions of illegal aliens voting" or other things that are blatant lies and never proven by any evidence.

6. These laws tend to lower voter turnout (as much as 2 to 3% in places... which can be significant when an election is decided sometimes by much less than that).

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

1- what is the boy holding?

2- no school in America has kids that have guns. Most guns are not allowed in schools. The ad is a stretch by the left to bring out emotion from something that doesn't happen in America...ala fake news.

3- its also why we are considered a great nation

@willpayton:I understand those points but how come they also don't bring up the points with the club, alcohol or cigarettes?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg:

1. a Kinder Egg. A chocolate egg thats banned in the US because there is a capsule inside that contains a small toy that's in need of assembly.

2. Not schools, but an example of what age you need in the US before you are allowed to handle a deadly weapon. Was it last year that an instructor at a shooting range was killed because a very young girl was handed an Uzi?

3. No, it's why you are considered a nation of idiots. Having easy and free access to weapons doesn't make you great, and it doesn't make you free, it just means you win the first place prize in a category most nations dont want to take part in.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the mass shooting will be yet another example of entrenched political positions resulting in little change. I think you may see some change in laws regarding mental health and those with mental health issues getting a gun but nothing really beyond that.

I don't mean to minimize mass shootings, but they do not represent the bulk of homicides in the US. If you look at the historical homicide records, they are going down slowly, but what stands out is that black men which make up around 6.5% of the US population represent 52% of those murdered. Out of over 13,000 murders in 2016, Just shy of 8,000 were African American. You would think that would be getting a lot more attention.

Democrats call for the repeal the second amendment often after a mass shooting. But the issue of the almost 8,000 murdered African Americans every year is not talked about proportionately. There aren't a lot of segments on CNN devoted to the epidemic.

Instead of focusing on why so many black men are killing other black men - the focus has been on police killing black men. There were 16 unarmed black men killed by police in 2016, most determined justifiable. Now I do not mean to minimize police abuse or brutality. All injustice, especially racially motivated injustice is wrong and should upset us. It does seem to me though, that for all the energy that was put into kneeling during the National Anthem and Black Lives Matter marches, that we have failed to address a much deadlier issue. I think we are willing to ignore black men killing black men because it is uncomfortable to discuss.

One common sense solution to the high murder rate in inner cities is for police to do more patrols in areas of high crime, which Baltimore has realized. But political pressure is on to keep police out of those areas because it is considered "profiling" to put police in the neighborhoods where the most crime occurs.

Unfortunately, I don't think the political climate will allow constructive solutions which will result in a sharp reduction of African American men being killed.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13282  Edited By boschePG

@just_sayin: I wouldnt be opposed to an age restriction of 25 on guns. Most states cant drink until 21. Most cant rent a car until 25.

Most of the big mass shootings in the last 10 years have been men between 19-24. There is a reason why car insurances charge young men more on insurance. I steer it more to society rather than object

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: If they can't read they already gave up that right and aren't really voting anyway. It's the elder ones that can't read and most don't vote.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@outside_85:

@willpayton:I understand those points but how come they also don't bring up the points with the club, alcohol or cigarettes?

Because voting is the fundamental right that the entire nation is founded on, and upon which political power is based. Without voting rights the country would just become what we fought a war to get away from. You can change things that you may not like (like the legal age to vote, buy alcohol, etc) through the political process by voting. If you cant vote, then... well, what alternative do you have other than violence?

So, yeah, it's just a tiny bit different than getting into a night club.

It saddens me that I even have to write a post here where I have to explain why the right to vote is important and why it's different from... getting into a night club.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13285  Edited By boschePG

@willpayton said:
@boschepg said:

@outside_85:

Because voting is the fundamental right that the entire nation is founded on, and upon which political power is based. Without voting rights the country would just become what we fought a war to get away from. You can change things that you may not like (like the legal age to vote, buy alcohol, etc) through the political process by voting. If you cant vote, then... well, what alternative do you have other than violence?

So, yeah, it's just a tiny bit different than getting into a night club.

It saddens me that I even have to write a post here where I have to explain why the right to vote is important and why it's different from... getting into a night club.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the importance of the vote. I wasn't trying to make an insensitive comparison. I was more bringing up that I see showing my ID as a protection of my personal right to vote. Its my vote and thus why I brought up being carded for the other subjects. I understand the points you made previously but I can see it as a deterrent for voter fraud. As for the wont allowing a school ID but allowing a gun ID, I would assume cuz not every college student is an actual US citizen. We have tons of foreign natives attending US schools. I read that California is trying to push that when you sign up for a drivers license it automatically registers you to vote ....but not every person that has a driver license can vote due to their citizenship

I guess the question is how would you protect the right to vote when we all know the Russians meddled in our election process?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: If they can't read they already gave up that right and aren't really voting anyway. It's the elder ones that can't read and most don't vote.

I just want to be sure that we are not mixing topics. I don't support written tests for voting.

I do think you need a mechanism to insure that someone is who they purport to be; such as an ID. As I pointed out to @willpayton the dead are the most faithful Democrat voters alive. Some have voted faithfully for decades since they died. Now that's real commitment.

Imagine one of the legendary Chicago dead showing up at a voting precinct and discovering that another dead voter has already voted under their name. Now, wouldn't you be a mad zombie? Imagine how angry of a zombie you would be when told that you must now vote using a provisional ballot - code for "you can vote, but your vote probably won't be counted". I just think that the dead should at least not have to worry about another dead person using his identity and voting in his place.

Now I don't think it is unreasonable to ask the dead Democrat to have an ID. It ensures that no other dead Democrat will take away his vote. He can get an ID for free at the DMV. I realize that the dead don't work. But the ID is free. He can even complete the process online and have it delivered to his tombstone.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: @boschepg: So now there can be no doubt that the Russians interfered with our elections. The evidence now is clear as day. They attacked our democracy and our sovereignty. This is not a witch hunt like Trump likes to say. Any true patriot should be up in arms about this revelation. This revelation makes the FBI text messages, email, and Nunes memo irrelevant.

The biggest crime out of all this is how these Russian operatives turned Americans against each other, and are complicit in all the negativity that results out of this. Even in this thread you can see their efforts at work. We all came to this site initially because of our love of comic books. Now we snipe back and forth on social issues, even though we have more in common than not.

What is even more damaging for the President is his failure to protect us from our enemies and on going attacks, his failure to show leadership on this is tantamount to breaking his oath of office to protect the constitution. His first order when he came into office was to instruct General Flynn to deal with Lifting Russian sanctions, and has since then stifled a bipartisan effort to renew these sanctions.

The President is complicit in this attack because he is yet to provide a sufficient response even though he was informed of this over a year ago. Why won’t he act? What is holding him back? His failure to show leadership on this is reason enough to remove him from office. He has obstructed this investigation the entire time, enabling the perpetrators that are still attacking us as we speak. We are all witnesses and he has done everything to undermine our institutions, and wage war against justice in the court of public opinion.

You should all be urging the President to take a stronger stance, to do his Job, if he fails to do so you should all demand his resignation. We all know he won’t act because he is knee deep in all this, even to the point of inviting Russian spy masters to the White House that are under sanctions. The real tragedy is that just a few years ago people like me, Bosch, and Just Sayin, would have been best of friends, and we still can be. Let’s not let those who seek to divide us win.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13288  Edited By boschePG

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: @boschepg: So now there can be no doubt that the Russians interfered with our elections. The evidence now is clear as day. They attacked our democracy and our sovereignty. This is not a witch hunt like Trump likes to say. Any true patriot should be up in arms about this revelation. This revelation makes the FBI text messages, email, and Nunes memo irrelevant.

The biggest crime out of all this is how these Russian operatives turned Americans against each other, and are complicit in all the negativity that results out of this. Even in this thread you can see their efforts at work. We all came to this site initially because of our love of comic books. Now we snipe back and forth on social issues, even though we have more in common than not.

What is even more damaging for the President is his failure to protect us from our enemies and on going attacks, his failure to show leadership on this is tantamount to breaking his oath of office to protect the constitution. His first order when he came into office was to instruct General Flynn to deal with Lifting Russian sanctions, and has since then stifled a bipartisan effort to renew these sanctions.

The President is complicit in this attack because he is yet to provide a sufficient response even though he was informed of this over a year ago. Why won’t he act? What is holding him back? His failure to show leadership on this is reason enough to remove him from office. He has obstructed this investigation the entire time, enabling the perpetrators that are still attacking us as we speak. We are all witnesses and he has done everything to undermine our institutions, and wage war against justice in the court of public opinion.

You should all be urging the President to take a stronger stance, to do his Job, if he fails to do so you should all demand his resignation. We all know he won’t act because he is knee deep in all this, even to the point of inviting Russian spy masters to the White House that are under sanctions. The real tragedy is that just a few years ago people like me, Bosch, and Just Sayin, would have been best of friends, and we still can be. Let’s not let those who seek to divide us win.

1- I think we are friends

2- the witch hunt is pressing that Trump was somehow involved with it. Rosenstein even said that the 13 Russians had no ties to Americans even though they came over in 2013 - 2 years before Trump even said he was running while also saying they did back a Trump rally but also backed an anti-Trump rally. It doesn't stop the Mueller case as it still continues

3- the Nunes memo and FBI text messages are a different subject about government over reach, not Russia interference

4- the sanctions that were lifted were backed by Congressional oversight stating that Russia had complied with said sanctions. America just killed like 100 Russians in Syria - how is that a Trump -Russian connection? Flynn talking to Russia during transition is actually allowed since Obama placed sanctions during his way out. It makes sense to tell a foreign leader that these sanctions wont last - if he did say that at all. Hell, JOhn Kerry is telling Abbas from Palestine to ignore what the regime is doing - how is that different then what Flynn did as well as being a Hatch act violation

5- the only thing Constitutionally Trump hasn't done yet is actually let Congress dictate our presence in Syria and such.

6- we all know Russia tried to seed descent in the American thought process. That we do not deny. We as America did the same thing to Russia as well as Israel. I will admit that Trump cant seem to either see or communicate that Trump won the election on his own and not Russia altering actual data

7-I think Trump's stance internationally is actually rather strong. The end point of diplomacy is military action. He uses that all the time\

8- I just wanted to point out that the Rosenstein/ Mueller briefing about the 13 Russians happened two days after my Valentines Day prediction, lol. Bring on St Patrick's day

9- I think Trump is winning the 2020 election. His approval polls have him in mid 40% - which won him the election.. He never is going to be over 50. Asking a President to step down cuz you don't agree with his foreign policy just doesn't happen

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: he hasn’t condemned Russia or even talked about preventing the attacks and wants to squash the investigation, what is he doing to protect us from this?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) The Russians have been involved in elections for decades. And news flash, so has the US. This is not a new revelation.

2) The "witch hunt" deals more specifically with Democrats trying to pin Russian interference on Trump. We now know there was no collusion.

3) News flash. Russians were not saying things that other American voters were not saying already. I agree that it is wrong to interfere and those that bought the Russian dossier to influence the election should go to jail along with any foreign entity that sold it.

4) For the record, I have no animosity against you at all.

5) It is the presidents administration that authorized the investigation. You do realize that the Department of Justice was the one's that broke the news don't you?

6) Evidence was presented yesterday that suggests that Russia was involved in election tampering before he had even decided that to run for president. So isn't this really Obama's fault? It also would have helped if the head of the DNC, Mr Podesta had used a password more complicated than "password".

7) Again, he can't obstruct an intelligence investigation because he is the one for whom they are done for. And he seems content to let Mueller do his job. You are alleging something that is not evidenced out by the facts. When the final report comes out and says that Trump was not involved in collusion, will you accept the result?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: So why isn’t he doing something about it? Why is he protecting Putin? Why did he want to end the investigation and Fire Mueller? Why won’t he impose new sanctions? Why is he parroting the same divisive rhetoric that Russian trolls and spies are using to divide us?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13292  Edited By boschePG

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: So why isn’t he doing something about it? Why is he protecting Putin? Why did he want to end the investigation and Fire Mueller? Why won’t he impose new sanctions? Why is he parroting the same divisive rhetoric that Russian trolls and spies are using to divide us?

What do you want him to do to Putin? We sanction the hell out of NK and Kim Jun Un and the media says his rhetoric is dangerous. We actually kill 100s of Russian military and we aren't doing enough? What do you want him to do?

Cuz the special prosecution in which he hired he feels is going off collusion and getting people on other stuff. Wanting to fire Mueller is not a problem. Its a thought. Not an action.

Cuz the courts and Congress have told him Russia has met every requirement to drop sanctions. He doesn't actually impose sanctions. Usually it comes from the State Dept or DoJ or some Department under the executive branch (the treasury has done it a few times) and he signs off on it. And he did impose new sanctions in July

Cuz you guys don't want him in the Oval Office. Anything he says or does is bad. You are not going to believe him anyways - thus Russia is winning

I pretty much debunked all your thoughts with one link

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you know he isn't doing something about it? Do you know what counter-intelligence operations are underway now? Protecting Putin? Excuse me? At the Obama-Romney debate didn't Obama laugh and say the 80's wanted their cold war policy back when Romney correctly observed that Russia was our number 1 enemy? And you have the gall to say Trump is protecting Putin? Didn't Hillary come out with a red button and laugh at Romney for telling America that Russia was our enemy?

After Trump won Russians held events sounding just like you and trashed Trump. Are you a Russian spy? You sound like one. So Boris, tell me again how "capitalist is evil and Marxist is for taking money away from rich capitalist".

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: @boschepg: For starters he can condemn Russia and he can enforce the sanctions that congress unanimously agreed to, he can speak forcefully about Russia, he can use the bully pulpit and the full force of government to get retribution, he can stop protecting Putin and having private phone calls with him ( he doesn’t do this with anyone else). He can also stop trying to discredit Mueller and the investigation, and he can cooperate with Mueller

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @just_sayin: he is able to condemn NK and they haven’t attacked us, he is able to insult Kim jong un but nothing to say about Putin or Russia why is that? He is awfully trusting of Russia even though they attacked us

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13297  Edited By boschePG

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: @boschepg: For starters he can condemn Russia and he can enforce the sanctions that congress unanimously agreed to, he can speak forcefully about Russia, he can use the bully pulpit and the full force of government to get retribution, he can stop protecting Putin and having private phone calls with him ( he doesn’t do this with anyone else). He can also stop trying to discredit Mueller and the investigation, and he can cooperate with Mueller

technically, Trump does not have a bully pulpit. He only has 51 GOP senators. Obama had like 59 DEM Senators when he first got elected. That is more of a bully pulpit. Trump does not have a majority yet

So.. you want Trump to speak to Russia like he does to NK, even though Russia has a far more vastly superior world influence and nuclear power? Do you want to start WW3? Russia actually has ICBM capabilities, Its questionable if NK does - big difference

The WH has cooperated with Mueller. He is doing everything your are saying in essence

No Caption Provided

Just say no matter what he says or does that it isnt going to appease you. Half is his persona and the other half is that he is GOP - his persona is pretty bad

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will make a correction about the sanctions

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want the Mueller investigation to end so I can see Adam Schiff freak out and finally realize he is not or have any power over Mueller. That will be a better day than 2016 election night

No Caption Provided

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The left only sees what it wants between Trump and Putin. Trump has been confronting Putin on Russia's roll in stopping NK nuclear plans just this week.

You act like Trump loves Putin as much as Democrats love killing black babies that could survive outside of their mommy's womb. But no man could love another man as much as Democrats love aborting full-term black babies.

Trump has publicly acknowledged that Russia meddled in the elections (July 2017).

Let's be honest about what is really behind the lefts "Trump loves Putin" meme. This is all driven by the left and its media's hate of Trump. The left hate Trump almost as much as Amillia here:

No Caption Provided

She's a beautiful black baby at 22 weeks gestation.