Donald Trump General Discussion thread

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cohen is also going to pay for the military parade in honor of his boss.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that Stormy Daniels charges $100,000 per inch :)

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one with a functioning brain would believe that a lawyer would pay $130,00 out of his own pocket for a client. Especially without the client's knowledge, approval or consent. Not in this universe. Yeah, but we're talking about trump supporters, here, so...

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Cohen's admission invalidate the non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, allowing her now to speak freely about her liaison with Trump? AP is reporting this to be the case. Interesting to see what follows from here.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A storm is brewing, Trump will need his yellow rain coat for this one. Oh urine trouble now!

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember what a fuss the republicans threw over Bill Clinton's sex scandal. Now Trump and crew are guilty of far more sex scandals, and worse ones than what Bill did.

WHERE is the republican indignation now??? WHY aren't they calling for Trump's impeachment??? The only answer I can come up with is that they're just a bunch of HYPOCRITES.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet again another school shooting, and silence from the Republicans, they are so worried about immigrants committing crimes yet forget about their own backyard.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I heard that Stormy Daniels charges $100,000 per inch :)

that was funny.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet again another school shooting, and silence from the Republicans, they are so worried about immigrants committing crimes yet forget about their own backyard.

They are worried about their own backyard. This isn't really partisan issue but Parkland is the 4th largest school district in America. They are in Broward county which voted 67% Democratic (2nd biggest DEM county in Florida) . If the mass media stop saying the world was going to end Im sure depression wouldn't also be on the high side for all these youths. This is more an individualized case - cuz they all are.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13160  Edited By willpayton
just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13161  Edited By just_sayin

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: again those parties flip flopped, the people that were Republicans during the time of LIncoln, would be considered Democrats today.

No. Those Despicable Democrats of today would have been Democrats way back then. The KKK of back then would be so happy to see the Democrats of today trying to kill what they call unwanted and worthless black children even if they could survive outside of their mommy's womb. They would marvel that Democrats support late term abortion that disproportionately kills black babies.

The 70% of black babies that survive would then face the prospect of being chained to failed government schools by Democrats, separated from the white kids. The Klan would be so proud of them.

Then young black adults would find it hard to get a job because of the economic and immigration polices of Democrats. The Klu Klux Klan would be so proud of the work of today's Democrats.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I hear you, but it's an issue of gun safety that affects the whole country no matter how folks in your area vote.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Are you ready to talk Trump yet? I have many questions about his behavior, I think we have talked pseudo-history, and endured your psycho-babble enough for one night, open another thread if you want to discuss that there.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: again those parties flip flopped, the people that were Republicans during the time of LIncoln, would be considered Democrats today.

No. Those Despicable Democrats of today would have been Democrats way back then. The KKK of back then would be so happy to see the Democrats of today trying to kill those unwanted and worthless black children even if they could survive outside of their mommy's womb. They would marvel that Democrats support late term abortion that disproportionately kills black babies.

The 70% of black babies that survive would then face the prospect of being chained to failed government schools by Democrats, separated from the white kids. The Klan would be so proud of them.

Then young black adults would find it hard to get a job because of the economic and immigration polices of Democrats. The Klu Klux Klan would be so proud of the work of today's Democrats.

You do know black people aren't stupid, they can see which party is actually out to harm them this day and age and hence they dont actually vote for it.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When we were smoking up a storm, the tobacco companies had congress under their control.... Now it's the NRA. Time for the GOP to go!

* call congress (844.872.0234)! One number for all; just need your zip.

* support impeachment of donald

* attend town halls, marches, and be a volunteer!

* V.O.T.E. in 2018, 2019 & 2020

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13166  Edited By boschePG

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

No. Those Despicable Democrats of today would have been Democrats way back then. The KKK of back then would be so happy to see the Democrats of today trying to kill those unwanted and worthless black children even if they could survive outside of their mommy's womb. They would marvel that Democrats support late term abortion that disproportionately kills black babies.

You do know black people aren't stupid, they can see which party is actually out to harm them this day and age and hence they dont actually vote for it.

really, outside? Charles Barkley doesn't think so and Puff Daddy thinks the same thing.

Loading Video...

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

The African American Community has voted overwhelmingly for the Democrats since FDR's first term. Even when Democrats were working with the KKK, fighting anti-lynching laws, enacting Jim Crow laws, fighting to keep blacks segregated and out of white schools, the African American community was voting for Democrats. I'm not sure that your point is valid.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Those guy's don't speak for all black people, and they voted Democrat.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: The African American Community has voted overwhelmingly for the Democrats since FDR's first term. Even when Democrats were working with the KKK, fighting anti-lynching laws, enacting Jim Crow laws, fighting to keep blacks segregated and out of white schools, the African American community was voting for Democrats. I'm not sure that your point is valid.

^They couldn't have, African Americans were not allowed to vote during that time, can we talk Trump now?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13170  Edited By boschePG

@black3stpanth3r said:

@boschepg: Those guy's don't speak for all black people, and they voted Democrat.

I know. There isn't a focused voice for the black community and when they see the other side they are called mediocre

MLK once said that black militarism cannot lead us astray from the other side cuz their future is intertwined with our future

Loading Video...

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is heartbreaking to hear about so many young lives being cut short. Now the existing laws did not keep this from happening. So what is your suggestion that would ensure that mass murders never happen and that would not take away US citizens constitutional rights?

Trump is suppose to be a great negotiator. So, I'll suggest a deal that favors the Democrats. If you can suggest a law that would ensure a) no more mass murders ever in the US and b) people's constitutional rights will remain 100% intact. Then we put that up for a vote paired with a restriction on late-term abortions.

Now I would support it because late-term abortions kill 13,000 every year in the US. That's a lot more than are killed by mass shootings. And the part that you should like is that since it won't outlaw abortion, you could still kill all the unwanted black babies you want up until 20 weeks. I know it won't be as much fun for Democrats who really love killing black babies who could survive outside of the womb. But you have to give somewhere, right?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r said:

It is heartbreaking to hear about so many young lives being cut short. Now the existing laws did not keep this from happening. So what is your suggestion that would ensure that mass murders never happen and that would not take away US citizens constitutional rights?

Trump is suppose to be a great negotiator. So, I'll suggest a deal that favors the Democrats. If you can suggest a law that would ensure a) no more mass murders ever in the US and b) people's constitutional rights will remain 100% intact. Then we put that up for a vote paired with a restriction on late-term abortions.

Now I would support it because late-term abortions kill 13,000 every year in the US. That's a lot more than are killed by mass shootings. And the part that you should like is that since it won't outlaw abortion, you could still kill all the unwanted black babies you want up until 20 weeks. I know it won't be as much fun for Democrats who really love killing black babies who could survive outside of the womb. But you have to give somewhere, right?

There is a lot that can be done differently, which is why I don't understand their current stances. People should have rights to guns, but people should have rights to go to schools without being shot as well. There are many things that could be done for gun safety, I would just like to throw one of them out there. One thing that is worrisome is the fact that so many states have different laws, I think gun safety should be standardized at the national or Federal level. I also believe those registered to carry firearms, should demonstrate gun safety in psychological examinations every year to determine mental stability of said gun owners. I believe in people's rights, but not everyone should have access to a gun, I don't think psychologically damaged or violent people should have access to a gun, anymore than legally blind people being able to drive a car at night.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

There is a lot that can be done differently, which is why I don't understand their current stances. People should have rights to guns, but people should have rights to go to schools without being shot as well. There are many things that could be done for gun safety, I would just like to throw one of them out there. One thing that is worrisome is the fact that so many states have different laws, I think gun safety should be standardized at the national or Federal level. I also believe those registered to carry firearms, should demonstrate gun safety in psychological examinations every year to determine mental stability of said gun owners. I believe in people's rights, but not everyone should have access to a gun, I don't think psychologically damaged or violent people should have access to a gun, anymore than legally blind people being able to drive a car at night.

Hey we agree. I don't think that individuals with a mental issue should have a gun. I do believe in due process though, and don't think that anyone's right should be taken away without it. And I definitely support mandatory NRA led gun training for all high school students.

Do you think Democrats would support some gun reform if it was paired with restrictions on late-term abortions? It could be the "Preserving Life" bill. Personally, I think Republicans are far more likely to agree to some gun laws than Democrats are willing to limit abortions - even full-term abortions. I think Democrats only care about the body count when they can make an argument against the second amendment.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13174  Edited By willpayton

@outside_85 said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

The African American Community has voted overwhelmingly for the Democrats since FDR's first term. Even when Democrats were working with the KKK, fighting anti-lynching laws, enacting Jim Crow laws, fighting to keep blacks segregated and out of white schools, the African American community was voting for Democrats. I'm not sure that your point is valid.

As has already been pointed out to you many times, the people who were those Democrats from the time of Jim Crow laws are what are now known as Republicans. THAT is why blacks went from supporting the Republican Party to supporting the Democratic Party, because all those racists and bigots left the Democratic party for the GOP. Even looking as recently as the Civil Rights Act, we can see that whether they called themselves Democrat or Republican, the real distinction between voting for or against the Act was between the Union vs Confederate states. Almost all the Senators/Congressmen from ex-Union states voted for the Civil Rights Act, and almost none of the ex-Confederate states, regardless of whether they had an R or a D next to their name. And, today, all those Confederate states are red Republican states.

But sure, try to keep ignoring reality and what's happening now. Do you think it's not crystal clear to everyone here that all you do is to dredge up the past and then try to use it to confuse people about what's happening today? You know full well that the Republican Party is racist and actively acts to prevent blacks and other minorities from voting. But, if you can derail the argument by talking about shit that happened more than 100 years ago, and try to confuse people with your "special" understanding of history, you think you can obfuscate the topic.

It wont work.

The Republican Party has now been found guilty multiple times of actively passing racist laws, or passing laws that disinfranchise students, minorities, the elderly, and Democrats, for their own political gain. We have them saying this ON VIDEO. Republicans have made gerrymandering into a science. They draw districts for the sole purpose of keeping people from having their voices heard, because they know if people's votes are really counted, they will be shit out of luck in Congress. So far, we have TWO Presidents both Republicans who have also been elected, by losing the popular vote. This is how Republicans plan to continue forward, by winning through cheating, since they know that as time passes, their core constituency is dying off. The Republican Party is corrupt to the core. And trying to derail the discussion isnt going to make all that go away.

And I havent even gotten to all the actual policies that Republicans push that harm minorities and the poor.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Democrats only care about the body count when they can make an argument against the second amendment.

As opposed to Republicans who only care about the body count when a "body" is a clump of cells.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Do you think Democrats would support some gun reform if it was paired with restrictions on late-term abortions?

^This is difficult to say, I do know that late term abortions are not very common, and mostly happen for medical reasons according to the CDC (the CDC estimates that 98.2 percent of abortions occur by the end of the 20th week of pregnancy, and 96.9 percent by 17 weeks). I think every case of this should be looked at individually. I would hope that both parties could come together to solve a whole host of issues. The one thing that I don't get is that people like you seem to be more worried about unborn children, but don't care about Children that are already here with us, and want to take money away from programs designed to help needy children. You all want to raise taxes on the poor, guess what the poor have children too. You also don't care about adults in need. The proposed 20-week federal ban, like all the state bans, does not provide a broad exception for the health of the mother as determined by a physician, as required by the Casey decision; it also has a narrow and difficult-to-prove exception for rape and incest survivors, who must prove their own victimhood.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Do you think Democrats would support some gun reform if it was paired with restrictions on late-term abortions?

^This is difficult to say, I do know that late term abortions are not very common, and mostly happen for medical reasons according to the CDC (the CDC estimates that 98.2 percent of abortions occur by the end of the 20th week of pregnancy, and 96.9 percent by 17 weeks). I think every case of this should be looked at individually. I would hope that both parties could come together to solve a whole host of issues. The one thing that I don't get is that people like you seem to be more worried about unborn children, but don't care about Children that are already here with us, and want to take money away from programs designed to help needy children. You all want to raise taxes on the poor, guess what the poor have children too. You also don't care about adults in need. The proposed 20-week federal ban, like all the state bans, does not provide a broad exception for the health of the mother as determined by a physician, as required by the Casey decision; it also has a narrow and difficult-to-prove exception for rape and incest survivors, who must prove their own victimhood.

but supposed they did pass legislation that outlawed abortion after 20 weeks outside of rape and incest, you don't think the reported rate of rape incest wont go up so they can get an abortion?

the question in essence was pretty good though

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: why would it go up when the current states quo calls for proof of victimization?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am hearing that we have had something like 30 mass shootings already in 2018 and we are only in February. Tge frequency is going up and this is an unsustainable trend

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

And the rest of us wonder why you keep thinking things now are just like they were 80+ years ago, the GOP today is not the same as it was in the time of Lincoln, not the same as it was in the time of Teddy Roosevelt or even as it was in the time of Nixon... even if one aspect seems strangely familiar right now. Policies change over time as everything does, like in the time of Roosevelt the politics of the Republican party was decidedly imperialistic where the US sought to control the area around itself, and now under Trump the US Republicans are veering towards isolating the nation under the 'America First' banner thats being raised behind a wall.

And yes you are going to keep mentioning the ties between the KKK and the Democratic party... and it's still also the party of John Lewis to this day, now I don't think a man like that who's been on the receiving end of Klan violence would actively be part of the same party those people were. Since for one thing, that party wouldn't have him as a member, secondly he has all the credibility an integrity he's had since then so he hasn't compromised to get where he is, but most of all, like everyone else, he has recognized that the people he took several beatings for marching against are now in the other party.

Let me tell you, you kinda remind me a bit of Mitt Romney during his debate with Obama over the state of the military, he too kept on arguing that everything was weaker now than it was back in 1910 as if you could directly measure the army and navy of 1910 to the state of both as they are today. Bayonets and horses vs tanks.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:

I think Democrats only care about the body count when they can make an argument against the second amendment.

As opposed to Republicans who only care about the body count when a "body" is a clump of cells.

Hey Will! I think Republicans and Trump, who has been called the most pro-life president ever, do care about the death of innocent children. I think Republicans are willing to enact sensible gun laws that don't take away someone's constitutional rights. But after last week's late-term abortion vote, I'm convinced that Democrats do not care about the 13,000 killed each year in late term abortions. I think they, believe, like you, that late-term black babies are just a "clump of cells". Well, I want you to meet a clump of cells. Her name is Ryann.

No Caption Provided

She was born at 27 weeks of gestation. She weighed 2lbs and 11oz. This is her at 27 weeks gestation, immediately after birth - she could have been killed legally just moments before. She is what you called a "clump of cells". Isn't she beautiful? I certainly think so.

Here is Ryann at 5 months v. She has no major health issues. Isn't she a blessing!

Did you know that statistically black babies are far more likely to survive being born at an early gestation age?

No Caption Provided

Here's James Elgin Gill (born on 20 May 1987 in Ottawa, Canada) at 21 weeks gestation. And yes, I am happy to say he survived.

No Caption Provided

This is baby Stensrud. She was born at a gestation age of 21 weeks 4 days. She is now 3 years old and doing well in preschool.

No Caption Provided

All innocent human life matters, at least it does to most Republicans; even those whom Democrats refer to as just a "clump of cells" matter.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:
@outside_85 said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

As has already been pointed out to you many times, the people who were those Democrats from the time of Jim Crow laws are what are now known as Republicans. THAT is why blacks went from supporting the Republican Party to supporting the Democratic Party, because all those racists and bigots left the Democratic party for the GOP. Even looking as recently as the Civil Rights Act, we can see that whether they called themselves Democrat or Republican, the real distinction between voting for or against the Act was between the Union vs Confederate states. Almost all the Senators/Congressmen from ex-Union states voted for the Civil Rights Act, and almost none of the ex-Confederate states, regardless of whether they had an R or a D next to their name. And, today, all those Confederate states are red Republican states.

But sure, try to keep ignoring reality and what's happening now. Do you think it's not crystal clear to everyone here that all you do is to dredge up the past and then try to use it to confuse people about what's happening today? You know full well that the Republican Party is racist and actively acts to prevent blacks and other minorities from voting. But, if you can derail the argument by talking about shit that happened more than 100 years ago, and try to confuse people with your "special" understanding of history, you think you can obfuscate the topic.

It wont work.

The Republican Party has now been found guilty multiple times of actively passing racist laws, or passing laws that disinfranchise students, minorities, the elderly, and Democrats, for their own political gain. We have them saying this ON VIDEO. Republicans have made gerrymandering into a science. They draw districts for the sole purpose of keeping people from having their voices heard, because they know if people's votes are really counted, they will be shit out of luck in Congress. So far, we have TWO Presidents both Republicans who have also been elected, by losing the popular vote. This is how Republicans plan to continue forward, by winning through cheating, since they know that as time passes, their core constituency is dying off. The Republican Party is corrupt to the core. And trying to derail the discussion isnt going to make all that go away.

And I havent even gotten to all the actual policies that Republicans push that harm minorities and the poor.

Quick history lesson. When did African Americans switch to the Democratic party?

No Caption Provided

Answer: 1936 with the New Deal.

Now there was a second migration during Johnson's term when he supported ending segregation policies and the Republican nominee, Goldwater, did not. However, the 1936 election is the turning point blacks have voted for Democrats by over a 70% in most presidential elections since.

When did the south start voting as a block Republican?

Solidly - not till 1984. There was a Nixon election that he won everything - but then again he won everywhere. It really isn't until Reagan's second election that the south becomes a solid consistent voting block for Republicans. That doesn't fit your narrative though does it?

Now the vast majority of Dixiecrats remained in the Democrat party. And I do mean the vast majority. At the federal level only Strom Thurmond of SC switched parties. At the state level, I believe a couple of governors and state legislators switched, but beyond that, Dixiecrats like Sen. Byrd and Gore Sr. remained loyal Democrats.

You mis-characterize Republicans on voting. Republicans don't think the dead should vote. Democrats do and have proudly done so for decades (see Chicago). In fact, the dead, are some of the most faithful Democrat voters alive. An ID is not to much to ask to ensure fair elections. What if the dead had been moved to another grave yard outside their regular voting district? They should have to vote for the Democrat in their new district rather than continuing to vote for the Democrat located nearest their old graveyard. That's only fair right?

The poll workers at elections have to provide ID in order to get paid. You have to have ID to buy Sudafed over the counter, buy a beer, enter a night club, drive a car, or write a check. An ID is not to much to ask.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@just_sayin said:

Hey Will! I think Republicans and Trump, who has been called the most pro-life president ever, do care about the death of innocent children. I think Republicans are willing to enact sensible gun laws that don't take away someone's constitutional rights. But after last week's late-term abortion vote, I'm convinced that Democrats do not care about the 13,000 killed each year in late term abortions. I think they, believe, like you, that late-term black babies are just a "clump of cells". Well, I want you to meet a clump of cells. Her name is Ryann.

No Caption Provided

She was born at 27 weeks of gestation. She weighed 2lbs and 11oz. This is her at 27 weeks gestation, immediately after birth - she could have been killed legally just moments before. She is what you called a "clump of cells". Isn't she beautiful? I certainly think so.

Here is Ryann at 5 months v. She has no major health issues. Isn't she a blessing!

Did you know that statistically black babies are far more likely to survive being born at an early gestation age?

No Caption Provided

Here's James Elgin Gill (born on 20 May 1987 in Ottawa, Canada) at 21 weeks gestation. And yes, I am happy to say he survived.

No Caption Provided

This is baby Stensrud. She was born at a gestation age of 21 weeks 4 days. She is now 3 years old and doing well in preschool.

No Caption Provided

All innocent human life matters, at least it does to most Republicans; even those whom Democrats refer to as just a "clump of cells" matter.

A shame they dont give two shits about the mother or the baby once it's out of the womb.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^This

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: You said Dumpf is the most pro-life President ever? Ha, I smell BS. Just a few years ago he said he was pro-choice. He said he was for the war in Iraq, and then said he didn't, he's a Chameleon snake oil, sales man and you can't even see that. Can we talk Trump now?

I do agree with something you said yesterday, that the two parties should come together and find reasonable gun control measures, yes I do agree with that, but it has nothing to do with abortion.

From the way you talk, you make it seem like Democrats invented abortions. You do know that abortion's existed before Roe vs Wade don't you? People have been having abortions for centuries whether you agree with it or not. Should we go back to the days of using coat hangers, performing abortions in Coat closets, or seedy back room tattoo parlors? Or how about the days of dumping babies into Trash cans? The only difference now, is that if you choose to have the abortion, you can do it in a safer way than before, that's the difference.

I will lay this at your feet, let's examine the reasons why people choose to have abortions in the first place. Economics, religious taboo, rape , and incest. I believe the current crop of republicans have contributed to the atmosphere of people getting increased abortions, allow me to explain.

In terms of economic reasons Republicans want to gut all programs related to family planning, such as contraceptives, pregnancy prevention solutions, sexual education courses, and on top of that when poor families do have babies, they want to strip them of every amenity and entitlement, such as food stamps and every other social safety net in favor of tax cuts for corporations.

Republicans try to "Legitimize Rape" as if there is such a thing as non - legitimate rape. These are things that Republicans are saying, they believe that women should be forced to have children against their will. Republicans support grown men that prey on minors, and make excuses for spousal abuse, and look the other way when these men prey on minors, this is a big source of the abortions.

We all know about incest and the Republican party so we don't have to go there, some of the Republican voters are more incestuous than Game of Thrones. They wear their religion on their sleeves and say "it's God's will" , as if God only speaks to them, I guess they don't realize that the devil speaks as well. Their halfway religious Dogma only cares about birth rather than life, and true piety in society after they are born, so they strip away social fabrics in favor of the top 1%, they strip away gun safety in favor of the NRA, they want to tear down the walls of Medicare, and Medicaid for the most vulnerable in favor of walls on the border.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Republican stance on abortion is similar to favoring Car Production in the auto factory, but then not giving a sh*t about the car when it finally makes it to the sales lot.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13187  Edited By just_sayin

@black3stpanth3r

You said Dumpf is the most pro-life President ever?

Actually, the news media and CNN have called him that.

I do agree with something you said yesterday, that the two parties should come together and find reasonable gun control measures, yes I do agree with that, but it has nothing to do with abortion.

I would point out that both take away the future of an innocent human life.

From the way you talk, you make it seem like Democrats invented abortions. You do know that abortion's existed before Roe vs Wade don't you? People have been having abortions for centuries whether you agree with it or not. Should we go back to the days of using coat hangers, performing abortions in Coat closets, or seedy back room tattoo parlors? Or how about the days of dumping babies into Trash cans? The only difference now, is that if you choose to have the abortion, you can do it in a safer way than before, that's the difference.

I will lay this at your feet, let's examine the reasons why people choose to have abortions in the first place. Economics, religious taboo, rape , and incest. I believe the current crop of republicans have contributed to the atmosphere of people getting increased abortions, allow me to explain.

Hey, why don't you tell an abortion survivor why its a bad thing she's still alive. Like this one:

No Caption Provided

Isn't she cute!

Go ahead, I'll be quiet while you tell Amelia, why you think she would be better off dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2636710/I-bear-think-not-existing-The-baby-survived-abortion-mother-racked-guilt-harmed-child-adores.html

Come on now. Tell her how unwanted and worthless she is. Tell her it was her mother's body, not hers that was injected with abortion drugs. Go on... I'm waiting.

Republicans try to "Legitimize Rape" as if there is such a thing as non - legitimate rape.

Do you mean like Clinton's rape of Juanita Broadrick?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: She is a cute baby, not saying anything to the contrary, it would just be nice to have a social safety net for her now that she's joined our world. At the rate the Repubs are going she won't even be able to get health care. Why do Repubs want to take away healthcare from people like little Amelia.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Just one question did Donald give his Valentine to his wife or daughter????

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's quite simple: The level of lethality this guy had at his fingertips should not be in anyone's hands legally.

The NRA and Banana Republicans are responsible for it still being so. Preventing it should be the objective of firearms regulation going forward.

Someone determined to commit mass murder might find another way, but making it so easy as Banana Republicans and the NRA have done is, well, criminal.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: She is a cute baby, not saying anything to the contrary, it would just be nice to have a social safety net for her now that she's joined our world. At the rate the Repubs are going she won't even be able to get health care. Why do Repubs want to take away healthcare from people like little Amelia.

She is a cute baby.

Did you see the little black baby, Ryann, that I sent Will? Adorable!!! And how about James who survived at just 21 weeks gestation. Why would anyone argue that they and others like them aren't valuable and should be killed?

I really don't get Democrats insistence on late-term abortion. Now, I understand for cases where the life of the mother is at stake, but that is the exception rather than the rule for late term abortions. Most other industrialized countries have restrictions on abortions after 20 weeks - well, except China, Cuba and the US (I think there is one more). Anyway, what's the big deal with Democrats demanding to be able to kill black babies after 20 weeks gestation? Wouldn't she be just as dead if you killed her at say 19 weeks gestation? Does full-term black baby blood have magical qualities like unicorn blood or something? I really do think there is a racial component to Democrats insistence on full-term abortions. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, we can both agree that Amelia would be better off falling into a social safety net rather than a bio-waste bag, like Democrats wanted to happen. Now you have falsely stated that Republicans don't want people to have healthcare. That's not true. Republicans don't want government controlled healthcare - you know the kind in the VA hospitals. Republicans would like to see true free markets for health care like there is for laser eye surgery. That way people can make informed choices and costs can come down. Republicans are not against healthcare for the poorest. However, Republicans think choice is important. You know choice - that thing Democrats don't want to give poor black children when it comes to going to a private school rather than being trapped in a failed government school, or that thing that Democrats wanted to deny Amelia regarding her right to live.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Democrats are not demanding anything, abortions would happen regardless of legislation, at least now clinics are provided for those who make that choice and actually make it safer instead of the old coat hanger. I already stated that I don't agree with late term abortions unless it affects the mother's safety or both so we agree there. What else? Can we talk Trump now?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: All the babies are cute, you won't get any argument out of me, why won't the Republicans do something to prevent these kinds of things from happening in the first place, why do they want to take away women's birth control or contraceptive practices so that this won't happen in the first place?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Democrats are demanding anything, abortions would happen regardless of legislation, at least now clinics are provided for those who make that choice and actually make it safer instead of the old coat hanger. I already stated that I don't agree with late term abortions unless it affects the mother's safety or both so we agree there. What else? Can we talk Trump now?

Are you saying that if there was a law against late-term abortion that there would be 13,000 late term abortions a year? You said clinics make it safer. Safer for who? There aren't a lot of Amelia's running around.

We are talking Trump. He spoke about abortion at the national right to life march here in DC just a couple of weeks ago just before the ban on late-term abortion bill was voted on. For the record, Trump is opposed to killing black babies.

No Caption Provided

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Are you saying that if there was a law against late-term abortion that there would be 13,000 late term abortions a year? You said clinics make it safer. Safer for who? There aren't a lot of Amelia's running around.

^No I'm saying that the number would be unknown, and countless, until Republicans get off their ass and stop taking away avenues for people preventing unwanted pregnancies, and taking away programs to help new born babies that do make it not much is going to change. Can we talk Trump now, as in current events?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do I think we can get the votes for, on guns?

1) A minimum standard for carry permits that all states must meet, that includes a written test and a live-fire range test in addition to the FBI background check & state check of protective order / harassment databases

2) Carry permit required for any weapon taken outside the home and any weapon that can fire more than 6 rounds before reloading

It won't be easy getting those, but you avoid the word 'ban' that is the rallying cry for every political force allied against doing ANYTHING.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, so America paying for the wall is another Trump lie. It's a liar's lie and that's all he does. Now he's after Medicare and Medicaid and what's left of our SS.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things a Democrat President will have to undo from this corrupt President and his GOP enablers:

Tax cut for the top 1% funded with BORROWING that will fall largely on the future middle class. It will also imperil funding for Medicare, Medicaid and SS (to a small extent) so it's likely those programs will see more cuts.

Dreamers treated like foreigners, even though they have never known any other country and consider themselves Americans.

The Consumer Protection Bureau starved of funding so that large banks can run amok and likely cause another financial crash.

Federally protected lands losing their protection.

Climate change science removed from the EPA and other federal websites. Climate change largely being ignored despite the damage we've seen from floods, fires and hurricanes lately.

EPA rolled back environmental protections on many industries - allowing open polluting of communities.

School violence has surged - particularly gun violence.

The State department starved of diplomats affecting our global relations negatively.

The U.S. intelligence community seeing less and less cooperation from our allies due to the President's chumminess with Putin and his administration's links to Russia.

The U.S. rebuked by all of the United Nations in a vote on Israel's capital regarding Jerusalem.

The U.S.'s image globally has plummeted.

Republicans and conservatives openly expressly their racism and xenophobia like it's normal.

FOX news acting like a Pravda source for the GOP.

Alternate news being interpreted by conservative consumers as real and factual.

Divide in the nation between liberal America and conservative America has never been more toxic.

The Trump family members using the connections and positions in the WH for personal gain.

Devin Nunes openly working for Trump and Putin in trying to sabotage R. Meuller.

There are more items, of course, will continue to add on with help from the other posters here.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AR-15 don't belong being owned by anyone unless your career is in law enforcement or government. Owned plenty of weapons and never saw the need for anyone to have this sort of weapon.

Even had a buddy brought a 50 caliber and asked him what are you hunting King Kong? Same guy that likes shooting stuff but when a round clipped him cried like a baby.