Donald Trump General Discussion thread

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11751  Edited By Revan-

Funny enough, these people from "shithole" countries in Africa, are large contributors, so much so that they have the highest percentage of educated immigrants in their population.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: It just wasn't the fact that he called it a sh*t hole, it was the fact that he expressed preference for one particular group of migrants as opposed to another, I think that's where you are missing the point.

Most nations in the world have immigration programs that are more merit based. Ted Kennedy and many democrats have expressed the need for merit based immigration decades earlier. You have chosen to see Trump's words as a description of the people rather than a description of the climate of the countries. His statement is rude and insensitive but maybe not racist. You are far more likely to interpret a liberals words as non racist - such as when Obama called Lybia a shitshow or when an Obama Official called the leader of Israel a chickenshit or when a Democrat Governor referred to where poor white people live as a shithouse or when Jesse Jackson called New York hymie town.

I agree with just_sayin.

None of us know the context of when he said it. He said it cuz even Lindsey Graham mentioned he talked to Trump about it. It was more Americancentric than anything. He actually didn't say anything about the people. He mentioned the country of origin. Trump wants a more merit based system. He mentioned Norway and South Korea. Korean are Asians, who happen to assimilate to American culture fairly easily.

Im not saying that he should have said it. He shouldn't have. It shouldn't have been leaked either cuz it just means Trump is just going to veto any thing the DEMs put forth.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This week was rough for Trump. ...

And the really funny thing is, almost everything negative that happens to him, he causes himself. Week after week, it's the same story.

No one would think he's a liar or an idiot unless he proved it every time he opens his mouth. No one would think there was any collusion with Russia unless he and his team were constantly lying to the FBI, trying to cover things up, or flat out breaking federal law. No one would think he was a total douche unless he took every opportunity to insult, denigrate, and belittle people. This is why even the people who work closest for him at the White House dont like him, and talk shit behind his back. It's why they call him "a child with no impulse control" and why foreign leaders think he's unstable and possibly crazy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@buttersdaman000:

I feel like if you're asking questions like that you're either uniformed (which would be weird given you seem like you keep up with news in general) or you don't see what he says as wrong.

Those are bold assumptions on your part.

Anyways, benefit of the doubt and all, during the Charlottesville protest in which a white supremacist killed a woman and injured half a dozen more, Trump insisted that both sides were at blame...even though only one side took a life. He had further trouble even condemning the white supremacist groups on a idealistic level. Like, The President of The United States should take a clear and obvious stand against neo-nazis and white supremacist, but Trump wavers at best.

Got a full quote I can take a look at?

As for racism, and I stress that he only toes the line, he's been accused of saying all Haitians have aids,

I'm mainly interested in words we've heard come out of his mouth.

the stuff about Mexicans during his campaign,

What did he say about Mexicans?

the stuff about the Gold Star Muslim family and how he got butthurt because the mother didn't want to speak with him,

No idea what you're talking about here.

and so on. When you have all this stuff together in context, along with the stuff he's been accused of saying before his presidency, it's obvious they aren't isolated incedents of someone who simply doesn't think before he speaks.

Well, I'll worry about tying context together to discern his motives after I've reviewed some of the quotes.

As for the inflammatory stuff....grab her by the pussy?? lol

You said "has said multiple inflammatory things about other races" - I'm not sure what pussy grabbing has to do with that, however crude a line it may be.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Hi Friend, glad you came back, was beginning to think you fell of the map for a moment. The merit based system is not something that I have any qualms with, this is what made those statements so bad about not wanting people from those areas. If you look at African Immigrants, they are amongst some of the most educated, and successful people in the states, my Father and mother came here on merit based on their intellect, worked hard for the scholarships that they got and were actively recruited by the Reagan administration to come to the states, because of their intellect.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: It just wasn't the fact that he called it a sh*t hole, it was the fact that he expressed preference for one particular group of migrants as opposed to another, I think that's where you are missing the point.

Most nations in the world have immigration programs that are more merit based. Ted Kennedy and many democrats have expressed the need for merit based immigration decades earlier. You have chosen to see Trump's words as a description of the people rather than a description of the climate of the countries. His statement is rude and insensitive but maybe not racist. You are far more likely to interpret a liberals words as non racist - such as when Obama called Lybia a shitshow or when an Obama Official called the leader of Israel a chickenshit or when a Democrat Governor referred to where poor white people live as a shithouse or when Jesse Jackson called New York hymie town.

I agree with just_sayin.

None of us know the context of when he said it. He said it cuz even Lindsey Graham mentioned he talked to Trump about it. It was more Americancentric than anything. He actually didn't say anything about the people. He mentioned the country of origin. Trump wants a more merit based system. He mentioned Norway and South Korea. Korean are Asians, who happen to assimilate to American culture fairly easily.

Im not saying that he should have said it. He shouldn't have. It shouldn't have been leaked either cuz it just means Trump is just going to veto any thing the DEMs put forth.

I highlighted the comments I'm addressing. Trump was indeed talking about the people of these countries.

"Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?" - Trump

"Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out." - Trump

He didnt say "why do we need more unskilled people" which would be a reasonable thing to say/ask. He specifically was ranting about people from certain nations, and then wondered why we cant have more Norwegians coming here. I already commented on why Norwegians dont need or want to come here in a previous post. That Trump even asks that question, even if we assumed no racist intent, shows a total lack of awareness or critical thinking, much less any kind of compassion or empathy.

And another thing to not is that these comments are not coming in a vacuum. We have all the rest of Trump's history of racist behavior and comments to show intent. Wanting to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S. Insulting a judge because of his Mexican heritage. The list goes on and on, back to the 1970's.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

I feel like if you're asking questions like that you're either uniformed (which would be weird given you seem like you keep up with news in general) or you don't see what he says as wrong.

Those are bold assumptions on your part.

Anyways, benefit of the doubt and all, during the Charlottesville protest in which a white supremacist killed a woman and injured half a dozen more, Trump insisted that both sides were at blame...even though only one side took a life. He had further trouble even condemning the white supremacist groups on a idealistic level. Like, The President of The United States should take a clear and obvious stand against neo-nazis and white supremacist, but Trump wavers at best.

Got a full quote I can take a look at?

As for racism, and I stress that he only toes the line, he's been accused of saying all Haitians have aids,

I'm mainly interested in words we've heard come out of his mouth.

the stuff about Mexicans during his campaign,

What did he say about Mexicans?

the stuff about the Gold Star Muslim family and how he got butthurt because the mother didn't want to speak with him,

No idea what you're talking about here.

and so on. When you have all this stuff together in context, along with the stuff he's been accused of saying before his presidency, it's obvious they aren't isolated incedents of someone who simply doesn't think before he speaks.

Well, I'll worry about tying context together to discern his motives after I've reviewed some of the quotes.

As for the inflammatory stuff....grab her by the pussy?? lol

You said "has said multiple inflammatory things about other races" - I'm not sure what pussy grabbing has to do with that, however crude a line it may be.

I don't really think those are bold assumptions. You're either uninformed, or don't see anything wrong with his antics if you have to ask questions like that. It's not even a shot at you, just this stuff is always in the media, I find it hard for people to not take a stance one way or the other, or have a passing idea about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/trump-charlottesville-delay/index.html

That's the Charlottesville speech

It's not like the accusations come out the woodwork. He says these things behind closed doors and people spill the beans. If you only want to believe things you literally see him saying then that's fair enough. However, at that point, you're not being very fair in assessing his character.

Basically that the immigrants from Mexico were the worst, rapist, thieves, blah blah, you can look up the full quote yourself.

Google "Muslim Gold Star Family Trump"

That's on you.

Oh, my bad. You separated them in your reply so I separated them as well.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r

On definitions

"S...hole Countries"

Is that like shitshow countries like the ones that Obama spoke of?

Where citizens are:

---denied the vote

You mean when the black panthers refused to allow white people to vote and then Obama overrode his on DOJ lawyers and refused to prosecute the black panthers for voter suppression?

---denied access to affordable health care

You mean when Obama a) caused the average price of a health insurance plan to go up annually by about $1000 and raised the average deductible by a $1000 too? or b) When Obama implementing fining people who could afford Obamacare?

---exposed to toxic water, food

Do you mean Obama's clean water bill that devastated farmers across the nation, causing several small farms to go belly up and made someone filling a hole in their yard a criminal?

---government of corruption, greed

You mean like when Eric Holder Obama's DOJ department head plead the fifth or the illegal sale of guns to Mexican cartels or when after targeting conservatives Obama's IRS person plead the fifth, or when the guy who illegally moved secured information from a government server to the server in Hillary Clinton's bathroom plead the fifth, or when Fusion GPS who aided Hillary Clinton in breaking federal voting laws plead the fifth?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11761  Edited By willpayton

Can you tell me which quote you mean, or better yet just link a video?

Sure:

He said that Mexico was sending rapists and drug dealers here, and "I assume some are good people". So basically he was saying that most Mexicans coming here were criminals, rapists, or bringing drugs. Some might be good people, at least that's an assumption. Maybe they're not... according to Trump.

He accused a judge who was hearing the Trump University case of not being able to do his job and be impartial because the judge was "a Mexican". The judge is actually an American who has Mexican heritage. Paul Ryan said this was the definition of a racist comment. Trump also accused the judge of being a member of a group called La Raza which is a Mexican advocacy organization. Problem is the judge is not a member of that organization.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

I don't really think those are bold assumptions. You're either uninformed, or don't see anything wrong with his antics if you have to ask questions like that. It's not even a shot at you, just this stuff is always in the media, I find it hard for people to not take a stance one way or the other, or have a passing idea about it.

If you must know, I don't follow Trump's antics in any detail (I don't watch the news or have a twitter), but I when I ask people why they hate him so much, I hear that he's a racist. When I ask what he said that was racist, I never get an adequate answer. So I'm asking questions. Again, you just made bold assumptions. Let's stay on topic.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politics/trump-charlottesville-delay/index.html

That's the Charlottesville speech

He said both sides were to blame. He condemned both. I'm not familiar with the conflict but I'm not sure how he's supporting white supremacy by saying that.

It's not like the accusations come out the woodwork. He says these things behind closed doors and people spill the beans. If you only want to believe things you literally see him saying then that's fair enough. However, at that point, you're not being very fair in assessing his character.

You're accusing him of saying that "all Haitians have aids." I'm asking for proof, given the severity of the allegation. You gave me hearsay. I'm not sure how much more fair I could be. You want me to assess his character based on a rumour?

Basically that the immigrants from Mexico were the worst, rapist, thieves, blah blah, you can look up the full quote yourself.

Yes, I'm familiar with that. He said that illegal immigrants from Mexico, as well as those from the Middle East and "all over the world", tend to be criminals. He said all the good Mexicans stay in Mexico. He also said some good people come over the border as well. He has also said repeatedly he loves Mexicans, Mexico and hires Mexicans to work for him.

I'm not sure how saying "some Mexicans who cross borders illegally are criminals and rapists" is the same as saying "all Mexicans are rapists."

Google "Muslim Gold Star Family Trump"

That's on you.

You brought it up, I asked you for a quote. If you weren't going to post any I'm not sure why you replied to me.

Oh, my bad. You separated them in your reply so I separated them as well.

Okay, so what inflammatory racist comments has he said? Or as you put it "toeing the lines of racism."

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Hey do you mind if I call you Mr. Fantastic? All your logic seems to be a reach, and everything point you make seems to be a bit of a stretch....lol

@black3stpanth3r

On definitions

"S...hole Countries"

Is that like shitshow countries like the ones that Obama spoke of?

Where citizens are:

---denied the vote

You mean when the black panthers refused to allow white people to vote and then Obama overrode his on DOJ lawyers and refused to prosecute the black panthers for voter suppression?

---denied access to affordable health care

You mean when Obama a) caused the average price of a health insurance plan to go up annually by about $1000 and raised the average deductible by a $1000 too? or b) When Obama implementing fining people who could afford Obamacare?

---exposed to toxic water, food

Do you mean Obama's clean water bill that devastated farmers across the nation, causing several small farms to go belly up and made someone filling a hole in their yard a criminal?

---government of corruption, greed

You mean like when Eric Holder Obama's DOJ department head plead the fifth or the illegal sale of guns to Mexican cartels or when after targeting conservatives Obama's IRS person plead the fifth, or when the guy who illegally moved secured information from a government server to the server in Hillary Clinton's bathroom plead the fifth, or when Fusion GPS who aided Hillary Clinton in breaking federal voting laws plead the fifth?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Sure:

He said that Mexico was sending rapists and drug dealers here, and "I assume some are good people". So basically he was saying that most Mexicans coming here were criminals, rapists, or bringing drugs. Some might be good people, at least that's an assumption. Maybe they're not... according to Trump.

Yeah, he said criminals are crossing the borders and good Mexicans are staying in Mexico. Sounds like he's prejudiced against border-jumpers but is quite fond of Mexicans who abide by the law.

He accused a judge who was hearing the Trump University case of not being able to do his job and be impartial because the judge was "a Mexican".

He's saying the judge might be biased against his Mexican wall because of there's an inherent conflict of interest, because the man is proud of his heritage. He respects him for that. I'm not sure how accusing someone of bias and offering him respect is the same as being prejudiced/hateful towards all Mexicans.

"I'm building a wall. It's an inherent conflict of interest," Trump told The Wall Street Journal about why Gonzalo Curiel, a US-born judge with Mexican heritage, would be unable to preside over a lawsuit involving Trump University.

June 2016.-- "He's proud of his heritage. I respect him for that," Trump told CNN later. "He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico."

-

The judge is actually an American who has Mexican heritage. Paul Ryan said this was the definition of a racist comment. Trump also accused the judge of being a member of a group called La Raza which is a Mexican advocacy organization. Problem is the judge is not a member of that organization.

Sounds like a blunder, yeah, saying he's a part of an organisation he isn't a part of.

But racist? Eh.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: all the good Mexicans run from Mexico Because most of the bad ones are there..it is known by us that live near the border and regardless The president should present himself Much better. Do you think he hired the bad Mexicans he had Illegally working for him to clean up his messes? I won't get into his racist stuff it's all over the net. Or his sexism. Bottom line he's a close minded individual highly incorrect and I'll informed all around

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

He accused a judge who was hearing the Trump University case of not being able to do his job and be impartial because the judge was "a Mexican".

He's saying the judge might be biased against his Mexican wall because of there's an inherent conflict of interest, because the man is proud of his heritage. He respects him for that. I'm not sure how accusing someone of bias and offering him respect is the same as being prejudiced/hateful towards all Mexicans.

Dude/ Dudette, I don't mean to jump in here, but what does a case about Trump University have to do with the wall? He said that an American born judge wasn't capable of doing their job because of the heritage of their ancestors. That's the same rhetoric they said about the Tuskegee Airmen, and they proved everybody wrong.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: lol nailed it...just like I just stated above he just wrong all around

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: What do you consider to be racist? I guess you are looking for the smoking gun, maybe you think that he has to use the N - Bomb before statements can be considered racist. Racism comes in many forms, his statements on immigration show an intent of preferential treatment for one group of immigrants over another.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Sure:

Yeah, he said criminals are crossing the borders and good Mexicans are staying in Mexico. Sounds like he's prejudiced against border-jumpers but is quite fond of Mexicans who abide by the law.

You could look at it that way. Most Mexicans didnt.

He flat out said that the judge could not be impartial because he was Mexican. He was asked again later and he said the same thing. How does that not apply to all Mexicans? Did Trump say why only this particular judge was biased, something that doesnt include just "being Mexican"? No. Also, again, the judge is not Mexican, he's American.

As far as Trump saying he respected him, his earlier statements say otherwise.

Sounds like a blunder, yeah, saying he's a part of an organisation he isn't a part of.

Maybe a blunder, but maybe Trump knows that "La Raza" is typically seen by the right-wing nuts as a Mexican racist organization. I dont think they are, but that's how they're portrayed. Given that Trump only gets his "news" from right-wing media, this makes more sense. Otherwise, Trump thinks that being part of a heritage organization means you cant be impartial in your job as judge, which is just stupid. It's the judges job to be impartial.

But racist? Eh.

The examples of Trump's racism are many and extend to the 1970's. I compiled a list some time ago.

Trump refused to rent to black people.

Trump continued to refuse to rent to blacks 3 years after the Justice Department ruled against him

Trump would order blacks out of the casino floor when he and wife arrived

Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

Trump re-tweeted comments from racist "WhiteGenocydeTM" account... multiple times

Trump tweets anti-Semitic image of Hillary on background of money and with a Jewish star, which he got from a white supremacist site

Trump picks white supremacist as delegate

Trump re-tweets quote from fascist Mussolini

Trump sued for breaking promise to hire locals/minorities for casino

Trump said "Laziness is a trait in blacks" among other racist things by former Trump Plaza Casino COO

Trump for years continued the racist "birther" attacks on Obama, suggesting he wasnt born in the U.S.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

all the good Mexicans run from Mexico Because most of the bad ones are there..it is known by us that live near the border

We're discussing if Trump is prejudiced towards all Mexicans, not if everything he says is accurate.

and regardless The president should present himself Much better

Again, irrelevant to whether or not he's racist.

Do you think he hired the bad Mexicans he had Illegally working for him to clean up his messes?

Not interested in your rhetoric tbh.

I won't get into his racist stuff it's all over the net. Or his sexism.

And yet it's so hard to produce one quote...

Bottom line he's a close minded individual highly incorrect and I'll informed all around

And yet none of that makes him racist.

@i_like_swords:

Dude/ Dudette, I don't mean to jump in here, but what does a case about Trump University have to do with the wall? He said that an American born judge wasn't capable of doing their job because of the heritage of their ancestors. That's the same rhetoric they said about the Tuskegee Airmen, and they proved everybody wrong.

And yet you did decide to jump in, which I have no problem with. I'm not sure what the wall has to do with it. Yes, I don't think his accusation of bias is well founded either, yet it doesn't lead me to believe he is racist towards all Mexicans.

@i_like_swords: What do you consider to be racist? I guess you are looking for the smoking gun, maybe you think that he has to use the N - Bomb before statements can be considered racist. Racism comes in many forms, his statements on immigration show an intent of preferential treatment for one group of immigrants over another.

His preference for immigrants seems to be those cross the border legally and are productive citizens. I consider prejudice placed on an entire race of people to be racism. Like I said, if you can produce that instead of your guys' personal opinions, I'll take a look.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: And yet you did decide to jump in, which I have no problem with. I'm not sure what the wall has to do with it. Yes, I don't think his accusation of bias is well founded either, yet it doesn't lead me to believe he is racist towards all Mexicans

^I hope you don't mind that I jumped in? Trump said that a Judge couldn't do his job because of the heritage of his ancestors, he plainly said that, he said because he's a Mexican. You are telling me that you don't think telling people that they are incapable of doing their job because of the heritage of their ancestors is racist? How is that different from what they said to the Tuskegee Airmen?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: as I said, I don't know the content. If they were talking about the diversity lottery and his wanted merit based immigration, then it makes sense. Diversity lottery means the government says we need more people from this country into America. Why? Its pretty much affirmative action on immigration, even though it was created to bring in more Irish immigrants when it was first created. He isn't the most eloquent person to speak. But then again the guy that leaked it once called American Marines Nazis. The left called Mitt Romney and GW Bush Hitler. Its like chicken little. From a partisan stand point, the left have always called Trump a facist, bigoted, racist putang grabber. Has anything really changed? Most people of the left want everything in the Fire and Fury book to be true. The writer said if you want it to be true than its true. Even Jake Tapper questions the validity of a rumor book

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: The writer said if you want it to be true than its true. Even Jake Tapper questions the validity of a rumor book

Forget that book have they disproved anything from the Dossier yet? With the news about the Porn Star, it does seem to actually lend more credence to the more salacious details in the Dossier....lol , if it's true it's an example of him being bribed by a sexual act.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

You could look at it that way. Most Mexicans didnt.

Whether you speak for most Mexicans or not, it doesn't change that what he said wasn't racist.

He flat out said that the judge could not be impartial because he was Mexican. He was asked again later and he said the same thing. How does that not apply to all Mexicans?

I imagine if Trump was building a wall to keep the Canadians out he would say the same thing. He's saying that his wall building wouldn't be taken well by those on the other side of it.

Did Trump say why only this particular judge was biased, something that doesnt include just "being Mexican"? No. Also, again, the judge is not Mexican, he's American.

As far as Trump saying he respected him, his earlier statements say otherwise.

No, he said human beings are biased when a wall is being built at the border of their country.

Maybe a blunder, but maybe Trump knows that "La Raza" is typically seen by the right-wing nuts as a Mexican racist organization. I dont think they are, but that's how they're portrayed. Given that Trump only gets his "news" from right-wing media, this makes more sense. Otherwise, Trump thinks that being part of a heritage organization means you cant be impartial in your job as judge, which is just stupid. It's the judges job to be impartial.

So this judge who he has called biased, he also believes is part of a racist organisation. You asked earlier why he might not be fond of this particular judge; I think you found your answer. If he really thinks this group is racist then I imagine he won't have a high opinion of it's members.

Key point being, he's not yet made a negative comment about "all Mexicans." That's kind of an important criteria.

The examples of Trump's racism are many and extend to the 1970's. I compiled a list some time ago.

Forgive me if I mess something up here, as you've just given me a long list of articles I only plan to skim for important information.

Trump refused to rent to black people.

He was accused, he denied the allegation, and was never charged successfully for it. He agreed to give two years of transparency regarding vacancies. And Trump's main criticism seemed to be that he was refusing to accept welfare recipients. So again... no, I'm not sure how this is proof of racism. Although it does seem there is a bit of positive racism taking place here: "It was also to allow the league to present qualified applicants for every fifth vacancy in Trump buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black."

Trump continued to refuse to rent to blacks 3 years after the Justice Department ruled against him

No, he was accused of this, and charged with nothing. Sounds like more race quotas.

Trump would order blacks out of the casino floor when he and wife arrived

“When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” he said. “It was the eighties, I was a teen-ager, but I remember it: they put us all in the back.”

So "the bosses", not Trump, purportedly, ordered black people to leave. Sorry, not condemning someone as a racist based on hearsay.

Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

More hearsay, derived from his ex-wife. When asked about it:

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

Later, Trump returned to this subject. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

You can draw your own conclusions from that; to me I think it's just as likely he is proto-Hitler and is a holocaust supporter (lol), as it is that someone just gave him a book of Hitler's speeches, which he found intriguing enough to do some night-time reading about, and when grilled on the topic, didn't want to admit that he reads Hitler's works to the media. I mean I wouldn't admit to it. And Hitler did have some rad speaking skills.

Trump re-tweeted comments from racist "WhiteGenocydeTM" account... multiple times

Yes, they posted one tweet in support of him and one making fun of some guy called Jeb holding up a "vote Trump" sign. So Trump retweeted. Hardly binding.

Trump tweets anti-Semitic image of Hillary on background of money and with a Jewish star, which he got from a white supremacist site

"These false attacks by Hillary Clinton trying to link the Star of David with a basic star, often used by sheriffs who deal with criminals and criminal behavior, showing an inscription that says 'Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt candidate ever' with anti-Semitism is ridiculous," Trump said in the statement.

LMAO. Maybe he just liked the picture, man.

Trump picks white supremacist as delegate

I dug in to it, the guy is a "white nationalist" apparently? Is there something wrong with that? Is there proof he's a white supremacist?

Trump re-tweets quote from fascist Mussolini

Indeed?

Asked about the tweet in a TV interview, Mr Trump said he wanted "to be associated with interesting quotes".

"Mussolini was Mussolini... What difference does it make?" Mr Trump said when asked about the retweet on NBC's Meet The Press programme. "It got your attention, didn't it?"

Sounds like he gamed you, mate. Plus it's a cool quote. Lions are cooler than sheep.

Trump sued for breaking promise to hire locals/minorities for casino

"Donald Trump is being sued by more than 20 African-American residents of Indiana who say he reneged on promises to hire 70% of his work force from the minority community for his riverboat casino on Lake Michigan."

Trump is in no way obligated to hire anyone based just on their race; that is known as positive racism or racism against whites. You can hire whoever you want based on whatever criteria you want. If you read the article you can see the amount of pressure he was being put under to hire "70% minorities" and "52% women" - that's pure insanity, you can't force someone to hire people to their private business based on what race or sex they belong to.

Trump said "Laziness is a trait in blacks" among other racist things by former Trump Plaza Casino COO

Interesting that it's always decades-old second hand accounts that may not even be entirely accurate or true at all. I know we all hate Trump, but I'm not willing to take anyone on their word.

Trump for years continued the racist "birther" attacks on Obama, suggesting he wasnt born in the U.S.

Suggesting Obama wasn't born in the U.S = racism? Gimme a break.

Besides, I'd be far more upset at the record-breaking number of bombs Obama dropped in the middle east during his term, no doubt killing plenty of civilians, but I guess this gossip is more interesting.

So yeah, I went through it all, and I'm not really sold that Trump is racist. All you've presented is hearsay, him being pressured into affirmative action/race and sex quotas or just misleading interpretations of things he has said. I'm not even denying that he is racist, he could be for all I know, but this is just reaching.

@i_like_swords: And yet you did decide to jump in, which I have no problem with. I'm not sure what the wall has to do with it. Yes, I don't think his accusation of bias is well founded either, yet it doesn't lead me to believe he is racist towards all Mexicans

^I hope you don't mind that I jumped in? Trump said that a Judge couldn't do his job because of the heritage of his ancestors, he plainly said that, he said because he's a Mexican. You are telling me that you don't think telling people that they are incapable of doing their job because of the heritage of their ancestors is racist? How is that different from what they said to the Tuskegee Airmen?

I don't. He said the heritage of his ancestors would affect his judgement, cause him to be biased, which could be said of anyone who's country Trump is planning to put wall along the border of. Trump also believes this man is a member of a racist organisation, apparently, so maybe he just doesn't like the guy.

He didn't say he can't do his job, he said he doubts his impartiality on one case. I'm sorry, calling someone biased isn't racism.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: What about him forwarding a muslim propaganda video from a British right wing hate group?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: He didn't say he can't do his job, he said he doubts his impartiality on one case

that's what a Judges job is, to be impartial, hence he doubts that he can do his job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Yeah... judges aren't infallible, and Trump had his doubts about this one, for reasons we've discussed.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: have you ever seen a white judge get the same treatment because he is white? Better yet can a Christian Judge be unbiased when trying an Islamic Terrorist?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: What white country is having a wall built along it's border?

Yes, I think a Christian judge can be unbiased when trying a terrorist. Pretty sure terrorists are unanimously disliked by judges.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Israel.

Sorry, that's wrong, they built that years ago...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: what does that have to do with double standards?

What double standard? Do you think if Trump was building a northern wall and making the Canadians pay for it, he would be more fond of an American-Canadian judge presiding over a case related to Trump university? And again, as noted earlier, Trump thinks this judge is part of a racist organisation. Maybe he just doesn't like the judge.

@i_like_swords said:

Israel.

Have ya got a point?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: let me get this straight you are saying that white judges are incapable of being partial but Mexican judges are?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

@i_like_swords: let me get this straight you are saying that white judges are incapable of being partial but Mexican judges are?

No, I'm saying Trump doesn't like one judge and/or lacks faith in human judgement due to biases. I have no thoughts on the matter. Like I said to someone earlier, let's try and keep on topic.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: The writer said if you want it to be true than its true. Even Jake Tapper questions the validity of a rumor book

Forget that book have they disproved anything from the Dossier yet? With the news about the Porn Star, it does seem to actually lend more credence to the more salacious details in the Dossier....lol , if it's true it's an example of him being bribed by a sexual act.

what does an event that occurred in 2006 with an American citizen have anything to do with the dossier?

Its hard to disprove the dossier now ever since Feinstein leaked the testimony of the CEO. Now everyone questioned has the same answer

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Israel.

technically you could include Vatican City in this argument.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: To be a federal judge you have to take one of the most solemn of oaths, because the practice of law is a sacred. These men and women have dedicated their entire lives to the law and I would like to believe that they can overcome any arbitrary biases based on two unrelated subjects that are far removed from each other, to suggest otherwise would be an attack on their professionalism. I don’t think either of us is qualified to make that critique.

We are all guilty of biases in one form or another but to suggest a persons origin presents an insurmountable challenge to performing their professional duty is an unfortunate affront on their dignity. This is more tangible than northern borders that don’t exist. This notion was brought on by an individual that has no credibility to speak of. How did the case work out for him in the long run?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Nothing you have said addresses the initial question of whether or not Trump is racist.

Also, yes, in an ideal world judges are incorruptible and infallible, but to actually believe all of them are is terribly naive.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: he is saying that a judge is incompetent because he is a Mexican

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Yeah, so you knew you fell into the category of people who don't see anything wrong with that he says so what was the purpose of engaging me further?? I'm not going to try to prove to you why I think Trump borders on racism when you already know you're just going to disagree.

And it's not up to me to fetch quotes for you. There's no burden of proof type of situation that applies here when you can get the same info as me by simply googling a few key words.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

Yeah, so you knew you fell into the category of people who don't see anything wrong with that he says

Er, I was curious to see if Trump really is racist. I had no opinions on him before. I also didn't say there's "nothing wrong" with what he says.

so what was the purpose of engaging me further?? I'm not going to try to prove to you why I think Trump borders on racism when you already know you're just going to disagree.

I would have agreed if your evidence was sufficient, but even you acknowledged it was just your own opinion.

And it's not up to me to fetch quotes for you. There's no burden of proof type of situation that applies here when you can get the same info as me by simply googling a few key words.

You replied to me. I was asking for sources, you asking me to go google everything myself isn't a source. I assumed when you were condemning Trump as a racist you might be a little more committed to proving it than telling me to "google it."

All I can say is you come off like a typical Trump-hating cry baby sophist who makes their mind up about people before you even get a chance to speak to them, which sadly I don't think there is a cure for, so on your way.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@buttersdaman000:

Yeah, so you knew you fell into the category of people who don't see anything wrong with that he says

Er, I was curious to see if Trump really is racist. I had no opinions on him before. I also didn't say there's "nothing wrong" with what he says.

so what was the purpose of engaging me further?? I'm not going to try to prove to you why I think Trump borders on racism when you already know you're just going to disagree.

I would have agreed if your evidence was sufficient, but even you acknowledged it was just your own opinion.

You replied to me. I was asking for sources, you asking me to go google everything myself isn't a source. I assumed when you were condemning Trump as a racist you might be a little more committed to proving it than telling me to "google it."

All I can say is you come off like a typical Trump-hating cry baby sophist who makes their mind up about people before you even get a chance to speak to them, which sadly I don't think there is a cure for, so on your way.

I never said Trump was outright racist. I said the things he said toed the line. If you don't agree, then whatever, but it seems as if you already had an idea of where you stood.

It was always just my opinion....but, ironically enough, as you try to rationalize these things he says as "insufficient evidence" you fall in line with the very same people I criticize. What will it take you to believe the man AT LEAST TOES the line of racism?? The man has been dropping hints since before his inauguration and has consistent, various sources spill the beans on stuff he says behind closed doors. This stuff just doesn't happen in a vacuum. There has to be some spark behind it. And there the fact that there are multiple, confirmed sparks that you dismiss as hearsay simply because you didn't see the actual words formed by his lips is your problem and prerogative, just like my choice to believe them is mine. I was never here to convince you. Form your own opinion, as you already have.

Yeah, that's not how it works. I gave you examples, that you can choose to believe or not. If not, this isn't a college essay or a formal CaV debate. I don't have to cite and provide references if I don't wont to. Use google.

You could have said this before you wasted my time. You already had an idea of where you stood on Trump, so why play the fool?? Eh, I gave an opinion you don't agree on. I called you out because I suspected you of playing the fool and I guess I hurt you for telling you to use google for an informal argument. If that makes me a Trump-hating cry baby sophist, then so be it. If you're mad over how quickly I sniffed your act out, then so be it. Your opinion matters as little to me as mine does yours. So, GG.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I understand your lack of knowledge on the issue relying on trumps Twitter and news that doesn't cover the truth, but we who actually witness, and live on the borders have the inside track. Ice is acting with impunity, here in Texas anyway, deporting LEGAL immigrants as well as Illegal. They are also breaking the law by going into churches and hospitals to deport Both. Which is supposed to be not allowed but they don't care. Rule if thumb don't take what is said at face value. Always more to the truth. As for the racism folks aren't posting probably because it's already well known and don't care to repeat the obvious. In this thread many of those were posted up to you to go back and find them.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I understand your lack of knowledge on the issue relying on trumps Twitter and news that doesn't cover the truth, but we who actually witness, and live on the borders have the inside track. Ice is acting with impunity, here in Texas anyway, deporting LEGAL immigrants as well as Illegal. They are also breaking the law by going into churches and hospitals to deport Both. Which is supposed to be not allowed but they don't care. Rule if thumb don't take what is said at face value. Always more to the truth. As for the racism folks aren't posting probably because it's already well known and don't care to repeat the obvious. In this thread many of those were posted up to you to go back and find them.

While I am sure that hearsay evidence is always undeniably correct and accurate, could you provide a link? Further, what percentage of arrests are in error? Why can't ICE go into a hospital? Why can't they go into a church if formal rules of sanctuary are not followed?

Do you believe that the government has a right to deport people who violated its sovereign laws and are in the country illegally?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Sounds like you're trying very hard to ignore the mountain of evidence of Trump's racism and convince yourself there's nothing of substance to it. But, you're just making excuses while ignoring the evidence and context. Like for example you totally dismissed Trump's racist Birtherism by saying:

Suggesting Obama wasn't born in the U.S = racism? Gimme a break.

No. You either totally ignored what I said and the link I provided, or you just don't care. The issue is not that Trump once said that Obama wasn't born in the U.S., the issue is that he did this for years trying to pander to the right-wing racist Republicans and de-legitimize the President with obvious falsehoods, even after Obama showed his birth certificate. And the racism is clear because the suggestion from Trump and the other Birthers is that Obama was born in Kenya and then there was some conspiracy right from the time he was born to make him seem like he was born in the U.S. by forging documents and news articles. Couple that with the constant accusations from the Right about Obama being a "secret Muslim" and a "terrorist" and we can see that this all adds up to trying to appeal to the fear, racism, and xenophobia in the right wingers to get them all stirred up. And then you have Fox News and the other Republican propaganda networks repeating this crap over and over, and you end up with the general ignorant and racist mindset that leads Republicans to nominate and then elect someone as unqualified or unsuited to be President as Trump.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11799  Edited By willpayton

@buttersdaman000:

Please keep it civil

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: There have been 4 cases in this area alone (east Texas close to Houston) where LEGAL Immigrants were deported. One in a church three getting medical care in the hospital. It's against the law to break these two sanctuary places and deport folks. But Ice breaks the law with Impunity now. One was a mother of three who went in Because she had a broken arm she got at work. What happened is a racist nurse after taking her vitals went and called Ice, without caring or knowing if she was legal or not. Not to mention again it's supposed to be safe there for medical reasons and for Immigrants in general. So this mother was waiting and waiting worrying if she was going to be able to pick up her kids from school when in walks Ice who is shown her legal papers but they deport her quickly. Likewise breaking the law by refusing a phone call to her lawyer and she's sent to Mexico before dinner time. Not even the Usual process staging area just straight to the bus. Her kids of course we're not picked up from school. This is one of many going on since Trump took office. If Ice can break the law then why can't anyone else. Now that families broken up they won't allow her back I'm despite being perfectly legal. This is stupid and Obviously racist. The only good thing that happened is the nurse was fired. They are treated like cattle, And I for one don't care for it. Nor would I allow it if I had been there. It's easy for some spoiled white Americans to be racist or to judge others before knowing anything. I find it stupid and let them know every chance I get.

As far as Illegals. As for Mexico where 80+ percent at least in Texas are good family hard working people id love to have them. South America is where most of the bads come from Anyway just more steroids types by Idiots