Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@just_sayin:

he says dumb crap everyday and denies it the next while his staff is forced to LIE to defend him.

what's the point of keeping this moron?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

Trump: "Why are we taking in immigrants from those shithole countries?"

Trumpaloompas: "He's right! Those countries are shitholes! Why are all those snowflake liberals afraid to say it?"

Trump (next day): I never said they were shithole countries. "

Trumpaloompas: "..."

Trump (louder): "I never said they were shithole countries!"

Trumpaloompas: "See? He never said it! They are wonderful countries, deserving our respect!"

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin: This amounts to him telling 37% of the U.S. population they are unwelcome in their own country as they descended from shitholes. Unacceptable. He needs to go.

You are losing it. You are projecting on to the individuals the characteristic of "shithole". It was the countries that he called "shitholes" not the individuals. An important distinction. Still not appropriate to use Democrat language of poor white people though. Now, when an Obama official called the leader of Israel a "chickenshit" did that extend to all Israelis? Hey, did you speak out against that? By your standards, doesn't that definitively prove that the Obama Administration was bigoted and anti-Semitic? Or is there a hierarchy where chickenshit is higher on the ladder than shithole?

More false equivalence on your part, thanks for your deflections....lol

I don't think so. I think you can speak poorly of the country without speaking poorly of the people from the country. I've spent a lot of time in Cuba. I speak very poorly of the country - more specifically the government, but I have very strong friendships there and don't feel that way about the people.

I can certainly see how you can think that Trump's comments are directed at all the people from Sudan, Haiti, etc. I can see how his comments are directed at the country though. I still don't think he should have used the term that Democrats use to describe where poor white people live though.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regarding Lyndsey Graham:

“No! I gotta go,” he told a Post reporter as he left his Capitol Hill office and jumped into an SUV that sped away.

Profile in Courage.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: He could molest a 12 year old on TV and get away with it. His supporters will try to find a way to defend him. They have something good on these Congressmen. I'm starting to wonder how much Russian money is running through our GOP or if he has a lot of video from the DC Hotel.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you ever noticed that when the investigation or probe starts to heat up he throws read meat to his supporters, usually in racial under tones and cat calls. It's not going to save him.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: The irony is that Donald "baby hands" Trump has much in common with former Haitian dictator Jean-Claude "baby doc" Duvalier.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Charles Manson was the Republic-Con president right now, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and the rest of these spineless Republic-Con weasels would refer to the Tate-Labianca murders as "regrettable" or "unfortunate and unhelpful" and urge everyone to move on. It's the same thing, over and over again with these apologists, enablers, and accomplices to Trump's criminality and deranged behavior.

The Republic-Cons have violated their oaths of office and betrayed their fellow Americans by subverting the constitutional role of the legislative branch as a check on a criminal president. All Republic-Cons need to go at the first electoral or prosecutorial opportunity.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joe Biden: “It’s not how a president should speak. It’s not how a president should behave. Most of all, it’s not what a president should believe. We’re better than this,”

As someone else will probably point out, back a few years ago Joe Biden had an open-mic moment where he also blurted out a bad word. The subject was the passage of the Affordable Care Act, which Biden called a "big (bleeping) deal." But Biden was just overly excited about a deal he believed would be good for the American people. Trump was clearly motivated by malice and racism. Context is everything.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if high ranking, ELECTED officials can't remember what the f'in prezident says in a crucial meeting, then by god, they'd better start recording them. They could be telling goddamned smut filled "war stories" of their sexual conquests for all we know. WE PAY THEM

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there was any doubt about how profound the President's personality disorder is - this is it. When confronted with incontrovertible evidence he made this statement, he denies it like a juvenile caught with his hand in the cookie jar. And this on the heels of reneging on his public statement he would sign anything Congress brings him on immigration

Those who now squirm to explain away this clear pathology are going to be held responsible for everything that flows from this extremely dangerous administration. I hope history savages each and every one of them - first and foremost my Congressman, Mark Meadows.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

"Can we doubt that only a Divine Providence placed this land, this island of freedom, here as a refuge for all those people in the world who yearn to breathe freely: Jews and Christians enduring persecution behind the Iron Curtain, the boat people of Southeast Asia, of Cuba and Haiti, the victims of drought and famine in Africa, the freedom fighters of Afghanistan and our own countrymen held in savage captivity.

I'll confess that I've been a little afraid to suggest what I'm going to suggest--I'm more afraid not to--that we begin our crusade joined together in a moment of silent prayer.

God bless America."

-- Ronald Reagan, accepting the Republican nomination in 1980

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Charles Manson was the Republic-Con president right now, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and the rest of these spineless Republic-Con weasels would refer to the Tate-Labianca murders as "regrettable" or "unfortunate and unhelpful" and urge everyone to move on. It's the same thing, over and over again with these apologists, enablers, and accomplices to Trump's criminality and deranged behavior.

The Republic-Cons have violated their oaths of office and betrayed their fellow Americans by subverting the constitutional role of the legislative branch as a check on a criminal president. All Republic-Cons need to go at the first electoral or prosecutorial opportunity.

I am going to call you on your hypocrisy here.

Did you speak out against the Democrats when The Democratic Governor of Maryland referred to place where poor white people live in Eastern Maryland as the state's "shithouse"?

Did you speak out when an Obama Administration official called the leader of Israel a "chickenshit"? Is it better to call someone a chickenshit than a shithouse? Seriously, I do not know the excrement hierarchy - which is worse?

When it was made public that Obama had lied to America with his "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan" statement, did you condemn him?

When it was discovered that Hilary Clinton violated federal law and kept classified documents on an unclassified server in her bathroom did you speak out against her? Did you condemn her for violating federal campaign law for not disclosing that she had hired Russians to give her dirt on Trump in the now famous Russian Dossier?

You have condemned Trump for his treatment of the press, did you condemn Obama when he had the entire New York Times news room's phone's tapped for a month? Or how about when he secretly charged a Fox News reporter as a traitor to the country just so he could tap his phone - did you condemn that? What about when he tapped the entire German presses phones? Did you condemn him when he publicly lied and said he had not tapped the press's phones? Did you condemn CNN when they emailed Hillary Clinton's campaign and gave her the presidential debate questions?

When Obama interfered with the capture of a high ranking terrorist because he wanted to get an agreement with Iran- did you speak up then? When the Supreme Court ruled repeatedly that Obama had overstepped his executive power, did you speak out against his abuse of power?

You seem to have a set of standards for your side and another for Republicans.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Hypocrisy you say? Just look at what Trump said not even that long ago:

"I will be the champion of the Hatian people, whether you vote for me or not." Donald Trump, 2016

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Hypocrisy you say? Just look at what Trump said not even that long ago:

"I will be the champion of the Hatian people, whether you vote for me or not." Donald Trump, 2016

Was that a deflection? :)

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: The Deflectors on your ship are at full capacity ... lol

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Honestly that Maryland example that you brought up I didn't even hear about, how can I have a reaction to something at the time that I didn't even hear about? Also I really fail to see what it really has to do with the conversation at hand when Trump disparaged an entire continent and several other countries.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe people are still trying to defend Trump's racist and unhinged rants. Oh wait I guess the Democrats made him do it, lol

So sad. This is why we can't have nice things.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11671  Edited By just_sayin

@just_sayin: Does this look like a sh*t hole to you?

No Caption Provided

No. Does this?

No Caption Provided

This is part of Eastern Maryland, you know the area where the former Democrat Governor referred to it as the "shithouse" of Maryland. I don't recall any outrage from from Democrats about that comment though.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: This is part of Eastern Maryland, you know the area where the former Democrat Governor referred to it as the "shithouse" of Maryland. I don't recall any outrage from from Democrats about that comment though.

^Don't recall this, haven't heard about it until you mentioned it, but these people aren't being prevented from achieving the American Dream, the way Trump want's to. Trump: "Why do we need so many Hatians?"

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: This is part of Eastern Maryland, you know the area where the former Democrat Governor referred to it as the "shithouse" of Maryland. I don't recall any outrage from from Democrats about that comment though.

^Don't recall this, haven't heard about it until you mentioned it, but these people aren't being prevented from achieving the American Dream, the way Trump want's to. Trump: "Why do we need so many Hatians?"

Did you just rationalize calling the whole Eastern Half of Maryland a "shithouse" by a Democrat and then the Democrats not condemning it? Dude. Wrong is wrong.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:the day before MLK weekend holiday trump takes a dump on the idea that people should be judged by the content of their character instead of their skin color.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the right is full of people with serious memory issues..

Sessions can't recall meetings...then later still can't recall..

Don Jr can't recall meetings..

Trump supporters can't recall that everything they said about Obama they now no longer care about when Trump does it..

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Dude you really have a twisted logic, I don't think you could live on Planet Vulcan, Captain Spock would disapprove.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin:

Various countries on the African continent and Haiti are American allies who fight along side U.S. forces. African and Haitian immigrants serve in all branches of our military.

Would Trump make this statement at a Pentagon ceremony? The country that my Parent's immigrated from is one of America's closest allies, they even have places in the country named after George Bush, and many other Americans.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

Did you just rationalize calling the whole Eastern Half of Maryland a "shithouse" by a Democrat and then the Democrats not condemning it? Dude. Wrong is wrong.

Actually Democrats did condemn it. Just because you're not aware of it doenst mean it didnt happen. At least that guy apologized for his comment. Where's Trump apology? Where's his apology for all the other racist things he's done and said, like when he discriminated against African Americans and other minorities in his buildings? Why do you continue to try to change the subject every time he does something to try to blame Democrats? Nevermind, I know why.

As far as Trump inviting the Norwegians to come here, they've basically rejected the offer. I guess they also have standards about where they want to live.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In order to get tax cuts for the rich and slashing of social programs [Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP etc] gutting of environmental and financial regulations the GOP is willing to tolerate and accept a racist bigot who advocates assaulting women [hands up skirts and feeling privates and barging in on undressed beauty contestants.

Trump is a sick person.

But Ryan, McConnell and rest of GOP what is your excuse.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's totally undeniable that Trump used the word "s--thole", but of course now he is trying to lie his way out of it. Should we be surprised? NO, he's the world's biggest liar, the World Champion of Lying. And he's got a minority of the US population who believe all his lies, some of the dumbest people on the planet for sure.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The immigration debate is killed right out of the gate by assuming immigrants are somehow a negative to our economy. It’s hogwash. The US has always benefited from immigration. We stand on the shoulders of immigrants. And no, it has never mattered their race or nationality. They’re not dragging us down, they’re pushing us up. It’s about time everyone realized that.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump was in a room negotiating with opposition party representatives. He made a statement that has hurt him. Yes, his base will like it, but it is still not in his best interest. He frequently makes statements that are not in his best interest.

This is not being anti-PC, it is lacking the ability to inhibit statements that are not in your best interest. As a world leader, he also, makes statements and takes actions that are not in the best interest of the country.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: What does your Maryland Shore example have to do with immigration again?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" And in the aftermath of Trump's incendiary remarks, some Trump defenders quickly offered rationalizations."

I love juicy rationalizations from racists...they're so easy to debunk

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hmmm....Donald Trump has Archie Bunker's personality.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious: Lol he's worse than Archie , at least Archie didn't have the Nuclear codes.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Does this look like a sh*t hole to you?

No Caption Provided

Er muh Gawd!! A place has roads!!

Seriously, it doesn't detur from the fact that the places he mentioned are objectively shitholes by just looking at basic metrics like infant mortality rate, poverty, crime, corruption, life expectancy etc etc, when compared to basically any western country, "shithole" is a pretty accurate description.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: It doesn't matter if they're shitholes or not, what matters is that Trump is a racist douche. He was basically saying that we don't want those colored people here, we want whites like Norwegians.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I can agree with that. If Archie did, he probably would use them in a fit of rage.

@nefarious: Lol he's worse than Archie , at least Archie didn't have the Nuclear codes.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, to be honest, a lot of the countries Trump was talking are indeed shit holes. If they weren't shit holes, then I highly doubt than thousands of people would trying to leave them in mass exodus. Even if you look at this from an objective point of view, a lot of these countries are much worse than America. I also don't think it was Trump's intent to be racist. It seems like people ignored the part where Trump stated that he also wanted people from Asian countries, because he beliefs it would benefit society economically. I don't believe Trump should've said what he said (especially since he's, y'know, the President and is suppose to be diplomatic), but that doesn't change the fact that there is some validity to his statement.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Democrats did condemn it. Just because you're not aware of it doenst mean it didnt happen. At least that guy apologized for his comment. Where's Trump apology? Where's his apology for all the other racist things he's done and said, like when he discriminated against African Americans and other minorities in his buildings? Why do you continue to try to change the subject every time he does something to try to blame Democrats? Nevermind, I know why.

As far as Trump inviting the Norwegians to come here, they've basically rejected the offer. I guess they also have standards about where they want to live.

Hey, could you send me the former Maryland's Governor's apology and the statements of condemnation of him by Democrats. That would be great. To my knowledge he always tried to play it off as a joke, but it dealt more with his frustration of having to spend money on roads in the Eastern side of the state.

Will, I agree with you, when Trump uses a slur that Democrats used to describe poor white people an apology is required.

So tell me Will, If Trump owes an apology for the policies his father was responsible for in his buildings, then do you owe an apology to the Asian students that your fellow liberals have cheated out of acceptance at colleges and universities. Or are you again arguing that the racism of the left is GOOD racism?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the apologists are out in droves... what does immigrating from a poor country have to do with anything if you can contribute to the society? That's what America is about, American history is full of examples of immigrants leaving for better opportunity, look at Ireland for example, Ireland in the 1800's was considered by many people to be a backwater and they immigrated to the United States and have contributed, this has been the story all a long for as long as American history has existed, and yes it is racist, if it wasn't he wouldn't be backing away from parts of his comments, what about all the other things he said about African and Hatian Immigrants?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when lefties lied and said only the rich were getting a tax cut? Well, it appears that 90 percent of American workers will be getting a tax cut and it will be by February!

The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.

Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/paycheck-changes-new-tax-law-more-money/

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it possible to have a meaningful conversation without being called an apologist for simply having a different opinion?

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: The problem is not having a different opinion, the problem is ignoring that Trump made a racist statement about not wanting certain people here, and you're focusing on regurgitating his insult about some countries being shitholes. So what, are you saying that everyone from these countries are bad people and we don't want them here? That's not just false, its also racist and divisive. So thats why the word apologist is used, because thats what people are doing.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgzod: he never actually said anything about the races of these people. If anything, it seemed like he was concerned about taking in people from countries who would objectively benefit the US more. He even mentions taking in people from Asian countries (something you left out when you said, "He was basically saying that we don't want those colored people here, we want whites like Norwegians."). If Trump had said he didn't want any of these black people from so and so, then I'd understand. However, the fact that he mentions Asian countries (which includes places like India) changes that (IMO). Also, no one is making excuses for Trump. I even said that what he said was dumb, and that he shouldn't have said it since he's the President. It wouldn't change the fact that there's some validity to his point, or at least some type of discussion to be had about it.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgzod: never mind. I read a comment on YouTube. You're right.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: your 100% correct on Trump's Idocey and his racist views on other folks. Also right about his hypocrisy. We know he always blames Obhama, or even takes credit for Obamas wins. Today Trump was blaming Obama for a bad realestate deal in London selling off an American embassy. I guess someone forgot to let him know that, the deal was done by Gearge Bush lol

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First he wanted to ban all Muslims, than he decided to ban people for the threat of terrorism, then he wanted to ban Mexican rapists, and now he wants to ban people coming here through legal means because they come from countries that have poverty, what's next? Where is he going to stop now? His cultural zeitgeist doesn't seem genuine and is obviously a ploy to distract from the pending investigation.