This topic is locked from further discussion.

#11601 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:
@outside_85 said:

Also, this is a rather silly road to veer off on, since you know most of the Hollywood starletts happen to be liberally leaning.

Get out of here with your logic

Most Hollywood starlets don't live in the same reality you or I do, or they did, wanted to get away from it, got raped by some Hollwood producer who is also "liberally leaning" and became famous so they didn't have to deal with it anymore.

Really? So what was all the hubbub at the Golden Globes then?

#11602 Posted by cattlebattle (17497 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, you mean a bunch of celebrities fanning their balls and showing how "deebly cuncerned" they are about social matters?? I am sure Meryl Streep was a leading voice in anti-harassment when she stood by Roman Polanski, who raped a kid and also happens to be "liberally leaning"

#11603 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, you mean a bunch of celebrities fanning their balls and showing how "deebly cuncerned" they are about social matters??

I am sure Meryl Streep was a leading voice in anti-harassment when she stood by Roman Polanski, who raped a kid and also happens to be "liberally leaning"

It's not like thats a new thing for most of them, this time it just happened the issue at hand was in their own back yards.

It's not a good sign that you can't have a debate about something like this without immediately going for garbage arguments like dems/libs=pedo's.

#11604 Edited by mimisalome (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

In other news, Trump is apparently calling several nations "shithole countries".

This is our President ladies and gentlemen. A total f***ing embarrassment.

I don't support Trump per se (i just don't agree with Democrats), but i find it very refreshing that a politician will actually "call a spade a spade" instead of resorting to empty platitudes because they don't want to offend nobody.

In any case if those countries aren't "shitholes" in the first place their (illegal) immigrants would not be fleeing those places in droves.

#11605 Posted by willpayton (22060 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

In other news, Trump is apparently calling several nations "shithole countries".

I don't support Trump per se (i just don't agree with Democrats), but i find it very refreshing that a politician will actually "call a spade a spade" instead of resorting to empty platitudes because they don't want to offend nobody.

In any case if those countries aren't "shitholes" in the first place their (illegal) immigrants would not be fleeing those places in droves.

That misses the point, IMO. Whether you or I or Trump thinks that some countries are shitholes isnt the issue, the issue is that he's the President of the United States. He represents the entire nation, and he's responsible for dealing with other nations, their leaders, their peoples, and he should be doing so in a dignified and diplomatic manner. If he cant do that, then he should not be President. Simple as that. I can say that a country is a shithole because I dont represent anyone and I have no responsibilities to that effect. Same for you. Trump is not in that position where he can go around insulting people and countries like this. It reflects badly on our entire nation, and it makes diplomacy and international relations that much more difficult when everyone in the world thinks we're assholes. When Trump accepted the office, he accepted the responsibility.

So, at least to me, it's not refreshing that our President is an asshole who cant open his mouth without insulting several nations and millions of people, making us look like idiots in the process because we elected him.

#11606 Edited by mimisalome (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Well those countries leaders aren't dignified enough to take care of their own people in the first place which the reason why the US have to deal with illegal migragation problems that other countries should be dealing with

The best way to solve an issue is to call it for what it is. Point out that a shithole is indeed a shithole that needed a thorough cleaning instead of circling around it being more concern about not offending anyone than actually addressing the real issues.

#11607 Posted by willpayton (22060 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Well those countries leaders aren't dignified enough to take care of their own people in the first place which the reason why the US have to deal with illegal migragation problems that other countries should be dealing with

The best way to solve an issue is to call it for what it is. Point out that a shithole is indeed a shithole that needed a thorough cleaning instead of circling around it being more concern about not offending anyone than actually addressing the real issues.

Many of those places do indeed have horrible leaders. We shouldnt stoop to their level. A lot of the people living there are actually decent people, and they have no choice in being there. If we start calling where they were born a "shithole", and deriding them for wanting to go somewhere else, that will not make them like us. In fact, it will likely be just the opposite. And it will not make other around the world like us either.

And I agree that we have to call issues as they are, but that doesnt mean being offensive towards these countries and their people. We can point out issues in a constructive way. Being diplomatic is not just a good idea, it's what the President has to do. Like I said, if Trump didnt want to act like an adult with self-control, then he should not have run for President. He should have stayed a reality TV star and conman. That was working for him pretty good.

#11608 Edited by mimisalome (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Focusing on Trumps lack of decorum and making a huge ruckus out of it is a "miss-prioritization" of the issues. It is more inline with shallow and empty politicking instead of practical problem solving.

Most of these countries already receive millions of dollar in aids from the US, the least they can do is to fix their problem to prevent further economic strain to America,

But no we should be more concern about their fragile feelings and refrain from pointing that their crooked leaders are turning their countries into "shitholes".

Yet every time Donald Trump says something that hurt our feeling we would make dozens of articles condeming how evil he is.

Thats the problem with the Democrats emotion-based politics, very shallow and full of empty platitudes.

#11609 Posted by willpayton (22060 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Focusing on Trumps lack of decorum and making a huge ruckus out of it is a "miss-prioritization" of the issues. It is more inline with shallow and empty politicking instead of practical problem solving.

Most of these countries already receive millions of dollar in aids from the US, the least they can do is to fix their problem to prevent further economic strain to America,

But no we should be more concern about their fragile feelings and refrain from pointing that their crooked leaders are turning their countries into "shitholes".

Yet every time Donald Trump says something that hurt our feeling we would make dozens of articles condeming how evil he is.

Thats the problem with the Democrats emotion-based politics, very shallow and full of empty platitudes.

This had nothing to do with Democrats until you brought them in for no reason. Stop trying to blame everyone except for the guy who's responsible.

#11610 Edited by mimisalome (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Well i think it is about democrats since they are the one who loves to focus on Trumps rhetorics instead of actually highlighting the real issues behind the rhetorics.

#11611 Posted by willpayton (22060 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a good sign that you can't have a debate about something like this without immediately going for garbage arguments like dems/libs=pedo's.

As you can see, this is the standard tactic now. Trump cant be defended based on the facts, so the Trump apologists quickly turn to distraction and obfuscation by trying to blame either 1) the media for reporting what Trump did or 2) Democrats because... well because that's who Fox News and Breitbart and the rest of the conservative bubble tells them to blame. Or they just go to the "what Trump did was not that bad, in fact he's right to do it, why are you getting so bent out of shape about it?"

#11612 Posted by willpayton (22060 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Well i think it is about democrats since they are the one who loves to focus on Trumps rhetorics instead of actually highlighting the real issues behind the rhetorics.

Yes, except for all the times they focus on the real issues. Maybe you should consider that you're only seeing what you want to see.

And again, this conversation had absolutely nothing to do with Democrats until you brought them up for no reason. Seems ironic that you bring up Democrats in a conversation that has nothing to do with them, and blame them for ignoring the "real issues".

#11613 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

As you can see, this is the standard tactic now. Trump cant be defended based on the facts, so the Trump apologists quickly turn to distraction and obfuscation by trying to blame either 1) the media for reporting what Trump did or 2) Democrats because... well because that's who Fox News and Breitbart and the rest of the conservative bubble tells them to blame. Or they just go to the "what Trump did was not that bad, in fact he's right to do it, why are you getting so bent out of shape about it?"

yeah it is sad... almost makes you think that the whole 'argument' part of an argument isn't their strongest point... it's all about pointing at something else in hopes it's bad enough to distract.

Anyways, back to the orange one. Latest scandal coming from the face of Trump:

• Haiti: 'poophole nation, why do we let people from there into the US?'
  • Norway: 'Lets have more of those!'

Many appear to agree that the first statement in of itself is blatantly racist, in part because Haiti still hasn't recovered from the earthquake that struck it years ago. It's made worse by the followup remark about people from Norway should be much better to allow in... passing no one by that people from Haiti are predominantly black and in still in dire need of aid, and Norway is predominantly white and wealthy.

One part of this is that people of Haiti come to the US because it's better than whats back home, and like many Dreamers, they hope to be able to get a job and send money back home to the family they more than likely left behind there. On the other hand, there isn't a huge amount of Norwegians waiting to be allowed to come to the US to find work and settle... and as many on Twitter has pointed out, doing so might actually be considered a considerable downgrade for the immigrant coming from one of the happiest nations in the world and one of the most encompassing welfare-states to one ranked much lower.

#11614 Edited by mimisalome (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Yeah democrats sure focuses on real issues like banning gender-based pronouns in the government, or providing toilets for the 5% of the confused populations or virtue signalling their love for the planets by filing frivolous lawsuits instead of actually curbing CO2 emission by fixing and improving mass transport systems.

#11615 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to agree with you, will. What he said is inexcusable. I don't know if it was racist or elitist but it was just wrong. Trump's words about "shithole countries" sounded just like former Liberal Maryland governor, William Donald Schaefer's, infamous line - "How's that shithouse of an Eastern Shore?" Schaefer was disparaging poor white's who primarily live on the Eastern shore in Maryland, just east of the bay bridge (45 min west of DC). Trump's words reminded me of Schaefer's. Now because Schaefer was a liberal attacking poor white people - liberals didn't condemn his words and rallied to support him (I know - typical liberal group think immorality, right). When you start sounding like a liberal you have lost the moral high ground.

Wasn't Trump a registered democrat for most of his life?

#11616 Posted by King Saturn (222843 posts) - - Show Bio

Donald Trump adds more fire to the Fuel with his Comments on Haiti. Trump is such an Evil Person.

#11617 Posted by MainJP (5745 posts) - - Show Bio

Another day another stupid thing said by Trump.

#11618 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13216 posts) - - Show Bio
#11619 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mimisalome said:

@willpayton:

Yes, except for all the times they focus on the real issues. Maybe you should consider that you're only seeing what you want to see.

And again, this conversation had absolutely nothing to do with Democrats until you brought them up for no reason. Seems ironic that you bring up Democrats in a conversation that has nothing to do with them, and blame them for ignoring the "real issues".

Will, the reason Trump is president is because Democrats ignored issues that people care about.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
#11620 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@mimisalome: Just because someone is from a poor country doesn't mean that they shouldn't have the right to come here. Africans and Hatians contribute a lot to this country, they are doctors, scientists, student's, and often some of the most educated people around, on top of that many of them migrate legally.

#11621 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@willpayton said:

I got to agree with you, will. What he said is inexcusable. I don't know if it was racist or elitist but it was just wrong. Trump's words about "shithole countries" sounded just like former Liberal Maryland governor, William Donald Schaefer's, infamous line - "How's that shithouse of an Eastern Shore?" Schaefer was disparaging poor white's who primarily live on the Eastern shore in Maryland, just east of the bay bridge (45 min west of DC). Trump's words reminded me of Schaefer's. Now because Schaefer was a liberal attacking poor white people - liberals didn't condemn his words and rallied to support him (I know - typical liberal group think immorality, right). When you start sounding like a liberal you have lost the moral high ground.

I read about all of the things that he said and I just found them all really cringe worthy. He want's to prioritize certain immigrants over others basically demeaning others and making other second class immigrants just based on their skin color. He said that all Hatians have aids, and he said that Nigerians lived in huts. I just can't help but cringe at this kind of rhetoric, this isn't the first unfortunate thing that he has said. He is supposed to be the unifier in chief, but every day he try's to drive a deeper wedge between Americans, we can't let him succeed in doing so.

#11622 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mimisalome: Just because someone is from a poor country doesn't mean that they shouldn't have the right to come here. Africans and Hatians contribute a lot to this country, they are doctors, scientists, student's, and often some of the most educated people around, on top of that many of them migrate legally.

I agree with you. And if immigrants were not eligible for government assistance there would be no argument from me. Do you know what percentage of immigrants are on welfare?

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

Would you be willing to compromise and allow immigrants to come and get a work visa with the provision that they can not get any form of welfare?

#11623 Edited by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@willpayton said:

I read about all of the things that he said and I just found them all really cringe worthy. He want's to prioritize certain immigrants over others basically demeaning others and making other second class immigrants just based on their skin color. He said that all Hatians have aids, and he said that Nigerians lived in huts. I just can't help but cringe at this kind of rhetoric, this isn't the first unfortunate thing that he has said. He is supposed to be the unifier in chief, but every day he try's to drive a deeper wedge between Americans, we can't let him succeed in doing so.

I agree it was cringe worthy - he sounded like a liberal commenting on poor white people.

Skin color? Maybe, but more likely he doesn't want to take in poor immigrants that would add to the welfare burden of our country. Again, 51% of all immigrants receive some form of welfare.

I don't believe in limiting immigration to only successful immigrants, but I recognize that if 51% of households will end up on government support, 76% if they have kids, that this puts a financial burden upon the country and that doesn't seem fair to me. Would you be for granting workers visas that would allow them entry, but not allow them government assistance? After a period of time they could then apply for a citizenship.

#11624 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: I don't know about those numbers, my parents were immigrants from Africa. My father came here on a student Visa and won a scholarship for Biology first at Cambridge in England, and than was recruited to come here in the states. He worked 4 jobs just to get by scraping toilets, and doing whatever he could, same with my mother, we never got handouts, and yes they came from a 3rd world country but it's no sh*thole.

#11625 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: I don't know about those numbers, my parents were immigrants from Africa. My father came here on a student Visa and won a scholarship for Biology first at Cambridge in England, and than was recruited to come here in the states. He worked 4 jobs just to get by scraping toilets, and doing whatever he could, same with my mother, we never got handouts, and yes they came from a 3rd world country but it's no sh*thole.

My wife is from the place that the Democratic Governor referred to as a "shithouse". Do you think it was appropriate for Democrats to support a Democratic Governor that referred to an area in his own state as a "shithouse"?

Immigrants do not formally get welfare - they do so through indirect means. And I doubt the left would be willing to say no to dispensing those services. So, Trump's position, makes perfect sense to focus on admitting immigrants that have more skills and will be least likely to be dependent upon government programs.

No Caption Provided

#11626 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16772 posts) - - Show Bio

@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@willpayton said:

I agree it was cringe worthy - he sounded like a liberal commenting on poor white people.

Skin color? Maybe, but more likely he doesn't want to take in poor immigrants that would add to the welfare burden of our country. Again, 51% of all immigrants receive some form of welfare.

I don't believe in limiting immigration to only successful immigrants, but I recognize that if 51% of households will end up on government support, 76% if they have kids, that this puts a financial burden upon the country and that doesn't seem fair to me. Would you be for granting workers visas that would allow them entry, but not allow them government assistance? After a period of time they could then apply for a citizenship.

He is saying he never said the "shithole" remark.

#11627 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@willpayton said:

I hope that's the case. I'd hate to think that Trump spoke of other countries like Democrats have spoken about poor white people.

#11628 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16772 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@willpayton said:

I hope that's the case. I'd hate to think that Trump spoke of other countries like Democrats have spoken about poor white people.

Nailed it.

#11629 Edited by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin said:
@cable_extreme said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@willpayton said:

Nailed it.

Hey, other Republicans are saying that Trump did indeed use "Democrat language" to speak of those other countries. That's troubling. When you use the disparaging words that Democrats use to describe poor white people you know you've done something seriously wrong.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/01/12/dick-durbin-trump-said-it-sen-graham-spoke-up-n2433688

#11630 Edited by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Immigrants do not formally get welfare - they do so through indirect means. And I doubt the left would be willing to say no to dispensing those services. So, Trump's position, makes perfect sense to focus on admitting immigrants that have more skills and will be least likely to be dependent upon government programs

^Maybe you missed my story, my parents earned their way here with their intellect, they won scholarships at Cambridge in the U.K., and were recruited to come here because they excelled in their fields, they contribute mightily to society, they had the skills and were actively recruited. Many Africans come here on student visas and excel academically and contribute to the society here. You make so many false equivalences that I won't even bother addressing the other things you said.

#11631 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16772 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:
@just_sayin said:
@cable_extreme said:
@just_sayin said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@just_sayin:

@just_sayin said:
@willpayton said:

Nailed it.

Hey, other Republicans are saying that Trump did indeed use "Democrat language" to speak of those other countries. That's troubling. When you use the disparaging words that Democrats use to describe poor white people you know you've done something seriously wrong.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/01/12/dick-durbin-trump-said-it-sen-graham-spoke-up-n2433688

lol

#11632 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Immigrants do not formally get welfare - they do so through indirect means. And I doubt the left would be willing to say no to dispensing those services. So, Trump's position, makes perfect sense to focus on admitting immigrants that have more skills and will be least likely to be dependent upon government programs

^Maybe you missed my story, my parents earned their way here with their intellect, they won scholarships at Cambridge in the U.K., and were recruited to come here because they excelled in their fields, they contribute mightily to society, they had the skills and were actively recruited. Many Africans come here on student visas and excel academically and contribute to the society here. You make so many false equivalences that I won't even bother addressing the other things you said.

I got your story. I have a good friend from Ethiopia who came over to get his PhD from Duke. Unfortunately for him he wasn't able to bring his family over for a few years because of the quotas. I certainly don't think he was going to be a drain on society. I think Trump wants to give priority to those with needed skill sets so that the amount of government aid will be minimized.

I think a compromise could be worked out. First generation immigrants statistically will be a drain on government, but second generation immigrants tend to be a positive for the economy and government. I think workers visas would let immigrants come out from the shadows and put more money into the government because they couldn't work off the books anymore. No work - no stay in America.

#11633 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Again you are making excuse after excuse, you are just an enabler with misleading disinformation and alternative facts, the only sh*t hole here is located where Dotard's mouth used to be.

#11634 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Again you are making excuse after excuse, you are just an enabler with misleading disinformation and alternative facts, the only sh*t hole here is located where Dotard's mouth used to be.

I don't understand. How am I making excuses? How am I enabling?

#11635 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: You are making excuses by saying his remarks aren't racist, and you are enabling by not speaking up when he say's or does anything bad.

Is the Jerk in Chief diverting attention away from his legal troubles, again?

#11636 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

No wonder he cancelled his planned trip to London, he knows full well that the city would have been brought to a standstill by protesters and the one thing he can not stand is criticism. Just how far does he have to go before he is removed from Office, the Office he is doing irreparable harm to?

#11637 Edited by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: You are making excuses by saying his remarks aren't racist, and you are enabling by not speaking up when he say's or does anything bad.

Is the Jerk in Chief diverting attention away from his legal troubles, again?

Oh, you misunderstood. I said Trump was talking like how Democrats talks about poor white people. So that's most definitely immoral and wrong. When you use the slur that Democrats use to refer to poor white people you are definitely doing something inappropriate. I don't know if it is racist or just elitist - but it definitely is wrong. And then, for him to not admit what he said but to try and cover it by telling a Clinton - that's totally inexcusable. And I did indeed speak up against what he said. Did you speak up when Democrats referred to where poor white people live in Eastern Maryland as a "shithouse"?

#11638 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Had Trump made his racist remarks in a Republican-only forum would anybody have mentioned them? I'd guess not...

#11639 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Mueller, if you and your staff are working 12 hour days you need to work 16.

#11640 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Republican party created this Frankenstein known as Trump. He is their monster and they must be held accountable at the polls. Drag every sane person you know to vote. Make sure your neighbors are registered to vote. Show them how to do it if necessary. This must stop and these Republicans who've allowed it to continue must be voted out of office.

#11641 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

If we had "merit-based immigration", Melania wouldn't be here- unless nude modeling, and working on your back and knees is somehow a vital contribution to our economy.

#11642 Edited by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, neither Trump nor his supporters could find Haiti, Norway or the entire African continent if you handed them a globe.

#11643 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio
#11644 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: The revulsion towards this lowlife grows daily from all corners of the world. Truly wonderful to see an organism from the stone age wearing a suit and tie.

#11645 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

2020 or Mueller. Whichever comes first.

#11646 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: This amounts to him telling 37% of the U.S. population they are unwelcome in their own country as they descended from shitholes. Unacceptable. He needs to go.

#11647 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

If we had "merit-based immigration", Melania wouldn't be here- unless nude modeling, and working on your back and knees is somehow a vital contribution to our economy.

"Back and knees" - that was cringe worthy dude. That was like when an Obama Official called the leader of Israel "chickenshit". Not appropriate dude.

Melania was working since she was 5. She had a strong model career before coming to the US.

#11648 Posted by just_sayin (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: This amounts to him telling 37% of the U.S. population they are unwelcome in their own country as they descended from shitholes. Unacceptable. He needs to go.

You are losing it. You are projecting on to the individuals the characteristic of "shithole". It was the countries that he called "shitholes" not the individuals. An important distinction. Still not appropriate to use Democrat language of poor white people though. Now, when an Obama official called the leader of Israel a "chickenshit" did that extend to all Israelis? Hey, did you speak out against that? By your standards, doesn't that definitively prove that the Obama Administration was bigoted and anti-Semitic? Or is there a hierarchy where chickenshit is higher on the ladder than shithole?

#11649 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: Do you not see how Dotard is stoking anti-immigrant sentiment amongst his supporters (not saying you in particular) how is that good for the nation?

#11650 Posted by BLACK3STPANTH3R (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin:

@black3stpanth3r said:

You are losing it. You are projecting on to the individuals the characteristic of "shithole". It was the countries that he called "shitholes" not the individuals. An important distinction. Still not appropriate to use Democrat language of poor white people though. Now, when an Obama official called the leader of Israel a "chickenshit" did that extend to all Israelis? Hey, did you speak out against that? By your standards, doesn't that definitively prove that the Obama Administration was bigoted and anti-Semitic? Or is there a hierarchy where chickenshit is higher on the ladder than shithole?

More false equivalence on your part, thanks for your deflections....lol