willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8401  Edited By willpayton

@boschepg said:

These arent actually the pillars of the administration too. That would be Mattis, Kelly, and Tillerson, not the schmucks pictured above.

Mattis, Kelly, and Tillerson are there until they resign or get fired, just like all the others. That picture is only a few of the people who have bailed on Trump. Most recently two entire advisory councils on business affairs were dissolved after the members started bailing out of them, and Carl Icahn also quit his advisory role. Truth is Trump has two problems... 1) is that he cant pick good people, and 2) is that he alienates and insults those who he does hire. So the administration is a revolving door of people who are either unqualified, or found to be criminal in some way, or are legitimately good candidates and then quit in disgust or are fired when they disagree with Trump.

Wouldnt be surprised if Mattis is the next to leave.

Ether way, Trump is continually making himself isolated. Every day he looks more and more like Nixon.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I say politicians in my country are worse than Donald Trump, would you guys be surprised?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@willpayton:

Wouldnt be surprised if Mattis is the next to leave.

I would find that next to impossible since Kelly is the Chief of Staff. He pretty much gave McMaster free reign when he got into a fight with Bannon which Mattis had to break up, and McMaster is looking to be Commander of Joint Chiefs.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: You are right the democrats do need to put forward some coherent economic messages and I think there are still quite a few left over from the Obama era that were sound ideas but were held up in congress.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Also it wasn't just the dems that want to take down the statues and flags Nicky Hailey Republican Governor of South Carolina had them taken down, in Charlottesville the same thing.

You are right not all those that support confederate statues are KKK , but Southern heritage doesn't begin and end with the Confederacy, you could have for examples statues of Southern Abolitionists, or even Linden Johnson.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

All he's going to do is go back to Breitbart news

On the plus side of that, you can now stop thinking about Breitbart and let it sink back into the internet swamp along with last years cat meme's.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Bannon- We are still gonna support the President and fight his enemies

A Few Hours Later

Bannon- The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Also it wasn't just the dems that want to take down the statues and flags Nicky Hailey Republican Governor of South Carolina had them taken down, in Charlottesville the same thing.

I was there for that. I live across the river now from SC

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Oh wow that's wonderful, did you take any pictures?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Oh wow that's wonderful, did you take any pictures?

I dont take pictures much. I can show you me and Ted Cruz at the movies together though

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: lol... Ted Cruz is quite a character, for some reason he just strikes me as a caricature of a politician.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Ted Cruz is kind of a joke ID almost rather have Trump Ted's not very bright as I'm in his state of Texas I see crazy things from him everyday

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: You are right especially his stance on Taxes, some of his Tax proposals don't seem like they have been thought through...lol

Blaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, Washington is a circus

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know the irony of this whole thing is that Trump could be more successful if he moved more to the middle, but instead he chooses to dig in his heels and bed extremists and other fringe players from the far right. You can't govern properly without love and respect, in the position he is in he has to realize that he is the president of all the people in the country, he is supposed to represent a beacon for democracy, instead he caters to his base and try's to validate nonsensical campaign slogans that he has no chance to even fulfill. It's obvious he doesn't know how to govern or even play the game. Trump is like a quarterback without a full playbook and no offensive line.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: everybody I know loves the President , your just seeing the bad press. He is bringing back jobs getting us out of debt the list goes on and on. If anything I see a rise in hate and anger toward the Democrats. It is a silent rage that is getting dangerous.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: lol that's one of them Don't think anynif his thoughts are even thought through

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Which jobs has he brought back? Why is there anger towards the democrats when the Republicans are in power?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8423  Edited By destinyman75

@arthurkerr: Always blaming it on the press never take account for anything he's done typical. Trump has been the worst president in modern history fact. He's done nothing but make things worse and Um not even a Democrat stop pointing fingers accept responsibility for all the madness he's done and created. He don't care for the poor, he hasn't brought that many Jobs as mist jobs he tried to take credit for already were in the works. Mexico isn't paying for the wall the first people are, hsi racist and classit views are doing nothing but splitting the country. Hell even Republicans are moving away from him.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump has to be the whiniest man I have ever seen, he whines every day, he probably whines in his sleep always like "why me?", whine , whine, whine. A grown man shouldn't whine that much, and I'm so tired of hearing his whiney voice and seeing his whiney tweets and seeing his whiney face. What has he gotten done but more whining?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Trump once again proves he's full of shit, when he said that he likes to wait for the facts. Bashed the Boston protesters as soon as he heard there was some issues, only to have to retract it once he heard they resolved it and the Police Force praised them.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8427  Edited By dernman

@saintwildcard: Truthfully I'm a much more concerned about so many people protesting free speech, even worse that there were more than those who tried rally in support of it than Trump being an idiot again..

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@saintwildcard: I'm a little more concerned about so many people protesting free speech, even worse that there were more than who tried rally in support of it than Trump being an idiot again..

To be fair, it's not like they hate free speech, it's what they assumed it was going to turn into they feared. Had it just been about hating free speech, you wouldn't have seen a crowd like that, so it's a bit disingenuous to phrase it like that. ALso, Trump is the PResident, him being an idiot affects all of us. It's like when people kept saying they wanted to vote for Trump to put SJWs in their place, I'm like "There're more important shit than pissing of SJWs".

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8429  Edited By dernman

@saintwildcard said:
@dernman said:

@saintwildcard: I'm a little more concerned about so many people protesting free speech, even worse that there were more than who tried rally in support of it than Trump being an idiot again..

To be fair, it's not like they hate free speech, it's what they assumed it was going to turn into they feared. Had it just been about hating free speech, you wouldn't have seen a crowd like that, so it's a bit disingenuous to phrase it like that. ALso, Trump is the PResident, him being an idiot affects all of us. It's like when people kept saying they wanted to vote for Trump to put SJWs in their place, I'm like "There're more important shit than pissing of SJWs".

nah man I don't think that is fair because free speech is something they should have supported regardless. It's one of those things that people on all sides should be marching in support.

Furthermore have you been checking out what's been happening in colleges? Ya they're fighting free speech and doing it in numbers. It's not all just relegated to there either. They use that same excuse about "nazi, alt right, hate speech" people when most of them are not even that. It's just an excuse to mislabel, shut down those who they don't agree with not to mention control the narrative. It's been going on for awhile now.

People need to wake up to what we're losing.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I hear what you are saying but I actually think free speech prevailed today, the alt right protestors got to spew their venomous language, and the counter protestors got a chance to say what they wanted to say. Free speech should go both ways which means the counter protestors should be able to do what they did, and they did.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

nah man I don't think that is fair because free speech is something they should have supported regardless. It's one of those things that people on all sides should be marching in support.

Furthermore have you been checking out what's been happening in colleges? Ya they're fighting free speech and doing it in numbers. It's not all just relegated to there either. They use that same excuse about "nazi, alt right, hate speech" people when most of them are not even that. It's just an excuse to mislabel, shut down those who they don't agree with not to mention control the narrative. It's been going on for awhile now.

It's a direct response to what happened last weekend. Which is honestly the only reason this is as big as it got. I'm not really sure how to respond to your free speech point. I don't think people should spew literal shit that's racist, but if I had to make an argument I'd say legally they are allowed to do it and should be allowed, but that doesn't mean that people can't protest against them and condemn their desire to hide behind free speech just so they can air out their racists views. In the end, as long as neither side resorts to violence, both can do whatever they want, it's just that those who thought it was going to be a continuation of the Nazi stuff or at the very least attract them like moths to a fire, won.

I think people are smarter than you give them credit for. People can judge things on a case by case basis. I agree that the College shit is annoying, but that's not what is going on here. It's not some Tea Party type views they are fighting against, but the actual threat of actual nazis. I think the average person is pretty much in the middle and also finds the SJW shit annoying, so had they thought this was going to be the case, they wouldn't have had such a big crowd.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

One of Trump's greatest flaws is that he draws out the most reactionary, thoughtless, ridiculous sides out of people. Left and right alike.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8433  Edited By dernman

@black3stpanth3r said:

@dernman: I hear what you are saying but I actually think free speech prevailed today, the alt right protestors got to spew their venomous language, and the counter protestors got a chance to say what they wanted to say. Free speech should go both ways which means the counter protestors should be able to do what they did, and they did.

I'm not saying they shouldn't have the right to. I'm saying I have issues that they are or would make moves against free speech. Especially when government and businesses are looking for ways to clamp down. Worse even when there are many people pushing for it.

Sorry I can't see this as a win when there were so man people protesting free speech. What happens there is enough to put things into law.

You here the shit that's going down in Canada and England? It could easily happen here with enough support. They've already got it in the works saying things like Hate Speech isn't Free Speech.

For me this is a bigger issue that Trump who will be out of office eventually. Free Speech is something you have to always fight for.

People what to talk about privilege lets talk about that one. They've gotten so use to that privilege that they don't know what it's like to not have it and are throwing it away.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

It's a direct response to what happened last weekend. Which is honestly the only reason this is as big as it got. I'm not really sure how to respond to your free speech point. I don't think people should spew literal shit that's racist, but if I had to make an argument I'd say legally they are allowed to do it and should be allowed, but that doesn't mean that people can't protest against them and condemn their desire to hide behind free speech just so they can air out their racists views. In the end, as long as neither side resorts to violence, both can do whatever they want, it's just that those who thought it was going to be a continuation of the Nazi stuff or at the very least attract them like moths to a fire, won.

I think people are smarter than you give them credit for. People can judge things on a case by case basis. I agree that the College shit is annoying, but that's not what is going on here. It's not some Tea Party type views they are fighting against, but the actual threat of actual nazis. I think the average person is pretty much in the middle and also finds the SJW shit annoying, so had they thought this was going to be the case, they wouldn't have had such a big crowd.

It's not just annoying it's dangerous. People are getting sent to hospitals and these people are almost getting a free pass. Either it's ignored or the other side is put in a bad light to downplay it. THose people are going to be our future.

Heck not even then look at what social media, google and the like are doing.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So more proof that kicking out Transgenders would save money. In order to replace all those soldiers, each one has to be trained which costs a ton of money. It would cost about

While some estimate the number of transgender troops to be around 15,500, the Naval professors’ report estimates there are 12,800 transgender service members currently serving. The report finds that discharging and replacing those 12,800 troops would cost over 100 times more than providing them with transition-related health care.

Referring to a generally accepted 2015 estimate by the RAND Corporation on the actual cost of hormones and gender confirmation surgeries, the report concluded that “Fully implementing President Trump’s ban would cost $960 million in pursuit of saving $8.4 million per year.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-real-cost-of-trumps-trans-military-ban_us_59925e1ce4b063e2ae05828a

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8437  Edited By Hatutzeraze

So more proof that kicking out Transgenders would save money.

The numbers quoted mean that kicking out Transgenders would cost money, which is what I think you meant.

That said, I doubt it is a terribly important point. I don't believe the President is actually trying to kick transgender troops out. From what I can tell, he isn't actually taking any steps in this direction and has sought no military advice on the subject. It is likely just an attempt to distract, so column inches, website clicks, and air time from legitimate media are wasted debating the merits of a battle he isn't even bothering to fight.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kinda funny how Trump was coming after John McCain and denying that he is a war hero because he was captured, and endured years of torture yet he shows reverence to Confederate Generals who were captured by the union.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

One of Trump's greatest flaws is that he draws out the most reactionary, thoughtless, ridiculous sides out of people. Left and right alike.

Trump is a top tier flamebaiter.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: it is clear that the left is trying to get into the comic industry and doing a good job at brainwashing the masses.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: it is clear that the left is trying to get into the comic industry and doing a good job at brainwashing the masses.

Trying?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: There they go again Trump has brainwashed you to blame everyone else but his own ineptitude lol, I just pointed out Trups hypocrisy and you have no rebuttal, you must have seen it or you wouldn't have sent me a message. Trumps the biggest whiner and hypocrite in history.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump is slowly destroying our political and social fabric. His latest rally is just one more example. He tries to delegitimize our free press and destroy the very ideas of Truth and facts by lying constantly. This is sad to watch, because so many people in this country are so ignorant and blind that they still cheer on this dangerous fool.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8444 King_Saturn  Online

It Seems My Father And Uncle Was Right All Along...

Donald Trump Is The Embodiment Of Satan Himself. The Anti Christ.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: That picture is so funny, I guess he doesn't think that the rules of nature apply to him....lol

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8447  Edited By Hatutzeraze

@willpayton: That picture is so funny, I guess he doesn't think that the rules of nature apply to him....lol

Or rules of decency, Rule of Law, etc.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8448  Edited By willpayton

@hatutzeraze said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

True. The guy just gave a speech where he accused the media of trying to destroy the country, made himself to be the victim, insulted Senators in his own party, promised to pardon a convicted racist sheriff, and just generally lied the entire time. And then the next day he gives a speech where he says we need to heal our divisions and wounds and try for unity.

Trump really has no shame or self awareness. I mean, I've lived long enough that I thought I'd seen some PoS politicians, but Trump takes it to another level.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hatutzeraze said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

True. The guy just gave a speech where he accused the media of trying to destroy the country, made himself to be the victim, insulted Senators in his own party, promised to pardon a convicted racist sheriff, and just generally lied the entire time. And then the next day he gives a speech where he says we need to heal our divisions and wounds and try for unity.

Trump really has no shame or self awareness. I mean, I've lived long enough that I should I'd seen some PoS politicians, but Trump takes it to another level.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Trump is Bi-polar, and borderline multiple personality going on paranoia. You can tell by his wild mood swings and some of the stuff he says. Many people with these conditions have symptoms where as they have a feeling that somebody is out to get them, and Trump exhibits that everyday, I don't know how we can trust a guy like that with the nuclear codes.