Donald Trump General Discussion thread

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#7051  Edited By dernman  Online

I'd like to hear from some supporters or neutrals on Trump. This circle jerk that's going on is repetitive and one sided.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7052  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fearsinestro: what? I have no interests or care on the current topic at the moment. I don't mind telling bias left minded people in this site where the bear shits in the woods, but I have no real opinion of the current topic now. I'm not really Trump supporter if that is what you are looking for lol.

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7053  Edited By FearSinestro

@sirfizzwhizz: oh i got tagged in the response in my notifcations i thought you meant me or something. my bad

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: being a supporter or even neutral on Trump is like being a black guy in the south during the 1800s who wants to speak his mind. There is a reason Trump won office even though everyone thought he lose in a landslide. Most "supporters" of Trump do not openly defend him or speak out for fear of labeling and bashing. The left side is very vocal and more mainstream than the right these days. In other words it's simply popular to bash him. Which is not hard to do becuase he does make big claims he cannot back up.

So if your looking for progressive debate, your in a fantasy world. The "circle jerk" for anti Trump just bash and attack, in turn Trump supporters or people who just hated Hillary more than Trump end up getting pissed off at the bullshit. As I had just the other day. So get use to it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearsinestro: oh, I thought you tagged me becuase of the current topic.

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7056  Edited By FearSinestro

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@dernman: being a supporter or even neutral on Trump is like being a black guy in the south during the 1800s who wants to speak his mind. There is a reason Trump won office even though everyone thought he lose in a landslide. Most "supporters" of Trump do not openly defend him or speak out for fear of labeling and bashing. The left side is very vocal and more mainstream than the right these days. In other words it's simply popular to bash him. Which is not hard to do becuase he does make big claims he cannot back up.

So if your looking for progressive debate, your in a fantasy world. The "circle jerk" for anti Trump just bash and attack, in turn Trump supporters or people who just hated Hillary more than Trump end up getting pissed off at the bullshit. As I had just the other day. So get use to it.

this is true. I'm not a Trump supporter but theres videos and news cases of people perseucting or ifnlicting harm on Trump supporters especially increasing the last number of months. Like that teenage kid who was handicapped and filmed on facebook for being one.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7057  Edited By dernman  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: .

EDIT: I'll be honest the first time I read your reply I read it as hostile to my post but on second read i'm seeing it in another light. I've deleted my response because i believe I misread where you were coming from and do not disagree with it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@sirfizzwhizz: .

EDIT: I'll be honest the first time I read your reply I read it as hostile to my post but on second read i'm seeing it in another light. I've deleted my response because i believe I misread where you were coming from and do not disagree with it.

Yeah, no hostility meant, just frustration lol.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trump supported Republican law makers I'm Texas are trying to bully sanctuary cities into helping Isis I mean Ice...by threatening to jail sheriff's and police chief's who do not comply...Houston's answer...kiss our ass lol

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Then there is the nepotism.

I would actually not have a problem with him hiring family and friends if:

1. They were qualified

and

2. They divested themselves of their conflicts of interest.

Sadly Trump has hired people like his son-in-law that are not qualified, and all of them have massive conflicts of interest. Hell even his own staff have been promoting businesses for his family, and Trump is constantly making money from his position and from foreign governments. This is, BTW, illegal under the Constitution.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiss your internet neutrality goodbye if Trump has his way.

Loading Video...

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Loading Video...

Love Vox, their channel is gaining huge traction

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I make no apologies for calling out the President when he is in error, what's so wrong with that? He won't take any responsibility for errors of his own making so he should be held accountable for that as every president should.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: No way is Trump winning re election, and e everything you just said is the opposite of what needs to be..you also conveniently left out the majority of his wrongs which far out weigh the imaginary good you claim. But twilight zone seems to be for you so..

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: You are most correct problem with Trump even more then other political folks is not only does he lie and make excuses he literally plays dumb and does it well

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Considering most disagree with those promises, and more and more fall into the anti Trump category I highly doubt it. Anything is possible but it's highly unlikely. Trump hasn't kept his promises anyway. Jobs nope, wall ,half right but Mexico isn't paying for it etc. Oh and since he said the environment doesn't matter he lost A LOT of support from the younger granola save the earth crowd that actually voted for him before

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I'm not saying it's impossible for him to win, but we still have almost 4 years before the next election, we don't know who is going to run from the democratic side, we don't know what is going to become of this North Korea and Syria mess that is currently unfolding, we don't know what's going to happen with the economy and Trumps brand of voodoo economics, and actually he isn't keeping all of his promises, he has basically broken every promise he made on the campaign trail, even something that he got wide praise for such as the missiles attacking the airbase in Syria can be a broken campaign promise of "America First".

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I think you are under estimating the enthusiasm on our side, again I'm not saying that he will definitely lose, but we have a lot of energy on our side and we basically own social media. Sure his base is behind him but that's not enough for a mandate, and it's not enough to get any real legistlation done. 40% isn't enough, and there is still more to come with the Russia probe, it's not impossible for him to win again, but I would just take the wait and see attitude for now. Illegal immigration was going down anyway, his campaign promise was to build the wall and have mexico pay for it, that won't happen, he promised to ban all muslims, that won't happen.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

@sophia89 said:
@black3stpanth3r said:

@sophia89: I think you are under estimating the enthusiasm on our side, again

How can they get people more on their side? They already pulled every card and then some. How can anyone motivate anyone after saying Trump is literal Hitler and wants to genocide Mexicans and Muslims. In 4 years those arguments will be moot as Trump wouldn't have holocausted anyone. Hell if they block everything Trump tries to do, people will say that is perfect, and give Trump the WH, and Democrats the Senate (That is the DNC's best outcome).

I'm not saying that he will definitely lose, but we have a lot of energy on our side and we basically own social media.

Who is the leader of said Group? Bernie and his kin are blamed for the loss by mainstream democrats, and attacked for wanting to work with Trump on some key issues (Infrastructure bill, for example) instead of resisting everything. As for social media, right wing is absolutely dominating. If you mean MSM, then yes, but Americans don't trust it anymore. SM, on the other hand, is mostly right wingers, or people that lean on right wing policies.

Sure his base is behind him but that's not enough for a mandate, and it's not enough to get any real legistlation done.

You know Republicans control both houses, right? Republicans have full control over the legislative branch, and have Trump in the executive branch. If they wanted to they can end Obamacare and pass a bill for the wall within this year. However, currently the right wing is fighting within itself to see how right wing they will go. The Freedom Caucus wants the conservative to take over, Ryan and McCain want neocons to take over, etc.

40% isn't enough, and there is still more to come with the Russia probe,

There is nothing that will come out from the Russia probe. Trump has always been Trump. He always said the same stuff since the 80s. Russians couldn't rig the elections directly, that was already confirmed by multiple sources. Only idiots still believe Russians rigged the elections for Trump. The only Russian ploy left is the Russians hacked the DNC and released emails showing that the DNC were rigging the election. So at best, the DNC will MAD themselves in hopes to take Trump out, while Trump will be clean since he didn't work with the Russians to hack the DNC, or with the DNC to rig the elections.

it's not impossible for him to win again, but I would just take the wait and see attitude for now.

Based on current standings, Trump has a very good chance. Although, that is my opinion not a fact. However, I'm usually right, so.

Illegal immigration was going down anyway,

We have an insane amount of illegal immigrants, so illegal immigration is a massive issue still. Whether it has gone down or not, it is still a massive issue. I heard on C-span yesterday a testimony in the senate (Maybe Congress) that illegal immigration cost taxpayers around 100 billion dollar annually. He used multiple studies done this decade, and they all back his point. So, illegal immigration wasn't a problem that was solving itself.

his campaign promise was to build the wall and have mexico pay for it, that won't happen,

Just 100 days in. So far he is trying to get congress' approval. However, he already has companies offering their offers to build the wall. I think that ends sometime in May, so he will have a company ready to built. He just needs congress to approve it. He hasn't put much pressure on them because he is doing multiple things currently, but considering that is a massive promise, he won't let it go.

he promised to ban all muslims, that won't happen.

Temp, actually, and that was already done. A judge overturned him.

It's obvious that you are really missing the point, oh well time will tell.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7074  Edited By willpayton

@sophia89 said:
@destinyman75 said:

@sophia89: No way is Trump winning re election, and e everything you just said is the opposite of what needs to be..you also conveniently left out the majority of his wrongs which far out weigh the imaginary good you claim. But twilight zone seems to be for you so..

That was what was said in 2015 and 2016, yet here we are. I'm good at calling these things, and I'm telling Trump will easily win in 2020 if democrats stay on their resist every thing path, and Trump keeps up with keeping his promises.

Except so far while he has indeed tried to keep some of his promises, he has also gone back on most of them. The problem with Trump is that for everything he says, he also later says the exact opposite. Most of the things he promised to do "on day one" never happened. His biggest promise, to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it will never happen because Mexico will never pay for it. In fact, Trump is now trying to get Congress to pay for it. His next biggest promise, to ban Muslims went down in flames. His third biggest promise, to repeal Obamacare and replace it also went down in flames.

You conveniently look at a few executive orders he's given as proof that he's accomplishing things, and then ignore all the other stuff he's gone back on. You also ignore that when Trump was running (and before) he criticized Obama for making executive orders. Now Trump is the King of Executive Orders.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@destinyman75 said:

That was what was said in 2015 and 2016, yet here we are. I'm good at calling these things, and I'm telling Trump will easily win in 2020 if democrats stay on their resist every thing path, and Trump keeps up with keeping his promises.

Except so far while he has indeed tried to keep some of his promises, he has also gone back on most of them. The problem with Trump is that for everything he says, he also later says the exact opposite. Most of the things he promised to do "on day one" never happened. His biggest promise, to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it will never happen because Mexico will never pay for it. In fact, Trump is now trying to get Congress to pay for it. His next biggest promise, to ban Muslims went down in flames. His third biggest promise, to repeal Obamacare and replace it also went down in flames.

You conveniently look at a few executive orders he's given as proof that he's accomplishing things, and then ignore all the other stuff he's gone back on. You also ignore that when Trump was running (and before) he criticized Obama for making executive orders. Now Trump is the King of Executive Orders.

^This.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@willpayton: Do you live in this thread? You seem to always be here.

Either stay on topic, or dont post at all. That's just my friendly advice to you. If you insist on personal attacks and trying to start flame wars, I'll let the mods deal with it.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just love how the Trumpets are always trying to claim that the liberals, and Dems are all butt hurt about the election, I couldn't laugh more about this. The only person that is butt hurt is Donald Tramp himself. He is always complaining about the stupidest things, crowd size, wire taps, and he is still even talking about the election, just yesterday he was talking about the election results, he was butt hurt about losing the popular vote, and he was butt hurt about all of his proposals getting shot down, and than he get's even more butt hurt about Russia and news coverage. You never heard Obama talking about his election victory six months later, or being butt hurt about any of these things. Tramp is the most butt hurt person of all time, that's probably the reason why he walks like that.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage:

@sineyaprime said:
@warlockmage said:
@cable_extreme said:

Trump is my hero like always.

i like him because of how butthurt everyone got, i mean never in the history of any election has anyone gotten this butthurt.

so he's my hero for that.

I have a friend who says the same thing, I just don't get why y'all care so much about what other people feel.

oh i don't care... i just like watching their reactions

Loading Video...

this is how a 4 year old reacts to a situation it doesn't like.

now how would i get to laugh and enjoy this if Donald Trump didn't get elected, now don't get me wrong im sure some reactions would have been fun to watch if Hillary had been elected. I don't think they'd be quite as fun as this though.

That's not funny compared to the SNL skits though, it's not as funny as Sean Spicer and that Conway woman trying to give an interview, what is funny actually is trumps reactions and twitter melt downs, now that is comedy, what is even funnier is how all of this is getting under Trumps skin, oh and I didn't even talk about all the funny Memes that just make Tramp look like a pansy...lol, now that's funny.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@warlockmage:

@warlockmage said:
@sineyaprime said:
@warlockmage said:
@cable_extreme said:

i like him because of how butthurt everyone got, i mean never in the history of any election has anyone gotten this butthurt.

I have a friend who says the same thing, I just don't get why y'all care so much about what other people feel.

Loading Video...

now how would i get to laugh and enjoy this if Donald Trump didn't get elected, now don't get me wrong im sure some reactions would have been fun to watch if Hillary had been elected. I don't think they'd be quite as fun as this though.

That's not funny compared to the SNL skits though, it's not as funny as Sean Spicer and that Conway woman trying to give an interview, what is funny actually is trumps reactions and twitter melt downs, now that is comedy, what is even funnier is how all of this is getting under Trumps skin, oh and I didn't even talk about all the funny Memes that just make Tramp look like a pansy...lol, now that's funny.

Relevance to anything i or@sineyaprime posted? or did you just do this to take a shot at Trump while simultaneously screaming "Im a liberal damnit"

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7081 dernman  Online

@black3stpanth3r said:

@warlockmage:

@warlockmage said:
@sineyaprime said:
@warlockmage said:
@cable_extreme said:

Loading Video...

Relevance to anything i or@sineyaprime posted? or did you just do this to take a shot at Trump while simultaneously screaming "Im a liberal damnit"

snicker

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I thought it was relevant to something you said, since I did quote one of your remarks.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: Yeah, Melissa McCarthy is ridiculously perfect as Sean Spicer, and that Kellyanne Conway impression is so great, both seriously creepy and funny. I'm not really of fan of Alec Baldwin's Trump anymore though, I feel like the writing is getting lazy there.

lillion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder:

They hate him because there is an extremely intelligent man who goes against everything they believe in. The are social justice warriors, ps people, feminist and other brainwashed poor souls who have to listen to someone who constantly says you are wrong.

They get more of an excuse to hate him, because Trump barely ever shows how intelligent he really is. Do not understand why but most of the time he acts like a moron. And then he says something or asserts dominance in such subtle ways (such as the way he shakes hands with different people) that I can't help but be impressed and again question why sometimes he acts like a complete moron.

Mr_Dead_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: Hahahahha, you just made me laugh. First of all I never said that I hated him (hate is such a strong word). I do "hate" most of the policies that he has pedaled, I do hate some of his actions when it comes to transparency, and I do hate his policies against science and environmental well being, and I do hate his decisions regarding who he hired to his cabinet. So I can't disagree or even hate his policies without being labeled brainwashed? The one thing that I do agree with him on was mandatory maternity leave.

lillion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7087  Edited By lillion1

@black3stpanth3r:

My statement about feminists, Pc, social justice etc was a generalization. I never stated they are the only ones, just that their hate (and yes they do hate him) comes from them being brainwashed. From the media. From Clinton and her campaign. Those people that believe in lies such as the wage gap, of rape culture, of mindlesly letting everyone enter your country and giving them rights equal or more than US citizens have even if statistics show that the chances are high they could do lots of harm, are brainwashed. They stopped thinking for themselves and just follow what the leaders in their ?cults? tell them. Without even doing a little research on the matter if the things told to them are correct or not.

I do know that there are other people that have trouble with the policies he makes. I understand that. Honestly I agree with about half of what he does. The rest is crap. I also stated that in my post. Sometimes he does something genius, then he says some stupid shit and screws everything up again.

I agree that it is important to secure national borders. I agree with maternity. I agree with less government regulations. I also agree with stopping immigrants from countries that are infested with ISIS, AL- Qaeda or Boko Haram. Not all Muslims like those brainwashed people claim. Muslims from these countries, since among those immigrants there can be terrorists hidden among them.

I do not agree with some of the people he hired. I also do not agree with some of his statements concerning environmental protection or some of the military decisions he has made.

But these are opinions I have based of my own research. My own analysis. And it says he is ok. Some will disagree with this, and say he sucks. Its possible and I will respect it if it is based on research and good analysis. But when I ask them why and they start mindlessly listing everything that these cults told them, sorry but they are brainwashed and that is the reason they hate him.

The point I was making is that from these groups a large portion is among the haters of Trump (like most of them). And they are the most vocal ones.

And now that I have come to this point. Lets make something clear so no further misunderstanding happen between us.

I believe that these people that cause all the hate and write down all the uninformed stuff make things worse. They make it far harder for people who want to discus his individual policies, to actually discuss them. They keep attacking him, and he goes into defense, refusing to listen to them (rightfully so). But because of that people that actually have good critique to him also lose their voice. Discussions stop. The US population gets screwed.

If there are people who actually have good critique and are willing to discus them in a civil way without hate, personal attacks or bashing. While making good informed statements things would be greater. But now every time someone comes to him and says: You know, we could handle the Immigration Crisis better, he will shut that person out because he will automatically assume that it is again one of these PC cult members that keeps constantly bashing him. And that person who could have had a genius point will not be able to propose it.

PS. I should add a picture of a Potato as a signature, since all my posts are so long. So:

No Caption Provided

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1:

@lillion1 said:

@black3stpanth3r:

My statement about feminists, Pc, social justice etc was a generalization. I never stated they are the only ones, just that their hate (and yes they do hate him) comes from them being brainwashed. From the media. From Clinton and her campaign. Those people that believe in lies such as the wage gap, of rape culture, of mindlesly letting everyone enter your country and giving them rights equal or more than US citizens have even if statistics show that the chances are high they could do lots of harm, are brainwashed. They stopped thinking for themselves and just follow what the leaders in their ?cults? tell them. Without even doing a little research on the matter if the things told to them are correct or not.

I do know that there are other people that have trouble with the policies he makes. I understand that. Honestly I agree with about half of what he does. The rest is crap. I also stated that in my post. Sometimes he does something genius, then he says some stupid shit and screws everything up again.

I agree that it is important to secure national borders. I agree with maternity. I agree with less government regulations. I also agree with stopping immigrants from countries that are infested with ISIS, AL- Qaeda or Boko Haram. Not all Muslims like those brainwashed people claim. Muslims from these countries, since among those immigrants there can be terrorists hidden among them.

I do not agree with some of the people he hired. I also do not agree with some of his statements concerning environmental protection or some of the military decisions he has made.

But these are opinions I have based of my own research. My own analysis. And it says he is ok. Some will disagree with this, and say he sucks. Its possible and I will respect it if it is based on research and good analysis. But when I ask them why and they start mindlessly listing everything that these cults told them, sorry but they are brainwashed and that is the reason they hate him.

The point I was making is that from these groups a large portion is among the haters of Trump (like most of them). And they are the most vocal ones.

And now that I have come to this point. Lets make something clear so no further misunderstanding happen between us.

I believe that these people that cause all the hate and write down all the uninformed stuff make things worse. They make it far harder for people who want to discus his individual policies, to actually discuss them. They keep attacking him, and he goes into defense, refusing to listen to them (rightfully so). But because of that people that actually have good critique to him also lose their voice. Discussions stop. The US population gets screwed.

If there are people who actually have good critique and are willing to discus them in a civil way without hate, personal attacks or bashing. While making good informed statements things would be greater. But now every time someone comes to him and says: You know, we could handle the Immigration Crisis better, he will shut that person out because he will automatically assume that it is again one of these PC cult members that keeps constantly bashing him. And that person who could have had a genius point will not be able to propose it.

PS. I should add a picture of a Potato as a signature, since all my posts are so long. So:

No Caption Provided

You cannot be serious, if you really want to talk abut being brainwashed you should look in the Trump camp. I have two words for you "pizza gate" if you don't know what that means, I would suggest that you look it up, the same people espousing all that other fake rhetoric that you mentioned (not all of them) but many of them are also holocaust deniers and also said slavery wasn't so bad because they got full meals.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r: What's even worse is the people being brainwashed by alternative facts, he said that violent crime is up , this is a lie, he said that Obama wire tapped him, this is a lie, he said that 3 million people voted illegally this is a lie, being brainwashed by lies and fabrications is the worse thing I can think of.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1:

You cannot be serious, if you really want to talk abut being brainwashed you should look in the Trump camp. I have two words for you "pizza gate"

Yeah that whole thing was so ridiculous, that it's hard to believe that anyone would actually buy into that stuff... but still they did. I mean, however, it's not surprising since these are the same people who listen to Alex Jones regularly and believe the b.s. he says. Of course now Alex Jones is claiming that he's just a "performance artist"... which is the most hilarious thing ever. Sadly, just like the Trump supporters, Alex Jones lies constantly right to his followers' faces and they just smile and come back for more.

No Caption Provided

lillion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7091  Edited By lillion1

@black3stpanth3r

And I quote from my own post which you quoted:

I never said Trumps camp is full of angels. And I do know what pizza gate is. It is a debunked conspiracy theory with no proof whatsoever to back it up. Only 14% of Trump voters believed that Hilary had a connection with it, above average but not higher than the number of people I mentioned.

That slavery statement is bad but again, see my quote. Up there in bold letters.

You do not see to get the point I am trying to make. Of course there are morons of a different kind that support Trump. You can not foult him for that, they were to support someone and this time it was Trump. Some of the things his camp says, those people agree with. Doesn't mean that everything he says is bad. Doesn't mean he is the next Hitler. He has some valid points, and some civil discussions could make sure that he implemented those in a better way. But the haters make that difficult.

Consider this. Now because he feels himself completely alienated by the other camp he looks for support everywhere in his own camp. Why should he try to talk with the people that only use personal attacks on him. Now if the more intelligent ones from the other camp stopped listening the the brainwashed people from their camp and actually discussed stuff, he could stop listening to the braindead people of his own camp.

A win win situation if you ask me.

He is not the best candidate, but still better than Hilary. And you gotta work with what you have. Only attacking and bashing doesn't help.

One more thing: You did just bash him. You attacked the supporters of his camp. Your argument was: We have morons, so does he. The only thing an argument like that can evolve into is"which morons are worse''. Not constructive at all.

Instead focus more on the points he makes. Listen. Hell every idea I have about his policies I got from reading info about from about a dozen papers, reports etc and analyzing it. Analyze the consequences, look what he tries to achieve and come up with better ideas.

He says: these muslims dont enter the country again until the ISIS problem is solved.

Instead of saying Hitler, Racist, boohoo misogynist etc etc look at what he tries to achieve. In this case security for US citizens and less terrorism on US soil. He believes refusing them entry is a solution to the problem. And I agree with him since I haven't heard a better solution from any other camp. So instead of complaining and whining, come up with other and better ideas to solve the problem. If you do not have a solution and only are bashing his ideas, you frankly have no right of complaining. Not all solutions are ideal, because the ideal solution does not exist, but at least he is trying to come up with something that solves a current problem he perceives. A problem that does exist.

I hope this made clear what I meant with all statements I made so far.

No Caption Provided

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: I agree with some of what you said, but I disagree with what you said about his travel ban, it was proven to be unconstitutional, and he gave us insight on the travel ban during the campaign. Doesn't it bother you that he can't even admit when he is wrong, or he always try's to push the blame on other people. Obama would never do that, Obama said the buck stops with him, unfortunately being in a position of power such as the Presidency comes with responsibility, he should take ownership if something goes wrong, he never takes ownership, I guess he thinks he's perfect, the only perfect man to walk the earth was Jesus Christ.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: My statement about feminists, Pc, social justice etc was a generalization. I never stated they are the only ones, just that their hate (and yes they do hate him) comes from them being brainwashed. From the media. From Clinton and her campaign. Those people that believe in lies such as the wage gap, of rape culture, of mindlesly letting everyone enter your country and giving them rights equal or more than US citizens have even if statistics show that the chances are high they could do lots of harm, are brainwashed. They stopped thinking for themselves and just follow what the leaders in their ?cults? tell them. Without even doing a little research on the matter if the things told to them are correct or not

The stuff in Bold is just simply not true especially about the wage gap, even the President acknowledged that, rape culture (what about a culture of sexual harassment at FOX, what about all the allegations of Trump groping and sexually harassing women, what about Trump actually boasting of grabbing women's private parts? Let me guess that wasn't him on tape?) the border policy thing is not true either and I know this from personal experience getting my wife to the states, they don't just simply let people in, this is a fallacy.

lillion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7094  Edited By lillion1

@black3stpanth3r:

Look now we getting somewhere.

And yes I agree with you that he should be man enough to admit his mistakes and own up to them. Again in my first (second?) post I did note that it annoys me that he comes up with genius stuff and then says moronic things ruining everything again. His lies are unnecessary but that doesn't change the fact that many of his policies are correct.

Unconstitutional maybe. But he is trying to impose it in a way which will be constitutional. I do not know if it will work, but at least he is trying to solve a current problem.

I live in Europe, in the US you guys probably haven't felt the consequences of freely letting those ''immigrants'' enter your country yet the way we have felt it. Here in Europe we have had a couple terrorist attacks and mass shootings last year. Mass raping. Assaults. Stuff like that happens here and it is done by the people Trump tried to impose a travel ban on. So I wish we had a travel ban here but we can't. It is too late and Turkey kinda fisted our butt holes repeatedly until it can't close anymore. In my opinion it makes sense he tries to impose one in the US so the problems that plagues Germany, France, Belgium etc wont plague the US. He is thinking about his own population first in this occasion.

This is why I agree with his travel ban.

Can you think of a solution that would work better than what he proposes? Until someone does his proposal is still the best idea I have heard so far.

No Caption Provided

PS. On your second post. I have listened the tape, he clearly said they let him. Consent is not rape. The way he said it could be considered vulgar but he was talking among friends about women. Sometimes men are like that.

Have you seen the formula of the wagegap? There is a reason why no respectable economist takes the wage gap seriously. Hell, if women were indeed 80 cents for every dollar I would only hire women. The formula didn't take into account many things that when taken into account, would reduce the wage gap to less than 5%. Things such as education, hours worked, extra hours above the contract etc. And this 5% can be explained by another study that proves that men are TWICE as likely to ask for a raise than women do. No idea why this is, but in this case the problem lies not with economics or policies but with female mentality and they are the only ones who can solve it. Also until the mid 30's women actually earn slightly more than men in the same functions. So the wagegap is mostly explained by life style choices.

Last point I make. Earlier I wrote about lefties believing false narratives without doing research and believing the crap the media feeds them. You then went on to say, hey conservatives to the same which I agreed upon. I did assume back then that you could be different and be one that actually did do some research, but disagreed with trump for ethical reasons or something like this. But regretfully I find out you also buy into those false narratives without doing research (look at the wagegap, or him raping women, and you complain about pizza gate?).

To write down the part about the wage gap, I had to look up a couple articles again which explained why it is not correct and reread the important parts again. This is a lot of work to inform a person who apparently does not do the work himself, and frankly speaking it probably is a waste of time. I probably can't have an educated discussion with you, and therefore you have now entered the category of not worth my time.

No Caption Provided

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: I am just curious which country in Europe you currently live in?

lillion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So anyone alive willing to have a real educated discussion or am I gonna get bored again? If you want a subject you can always read my previous post. Pick a statement from it or something

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: You were just wrong basically about everything that you just said there, and what makes you think I haven't done my research? Anyone can just look up articles on the internet that say what you want it to say, but it's up to you to use your deductive reasoning to state your case, not just regurgitating dated analytics from right wing, acute viewed sources. The data that you presented doesn't even take into account social, or economic variables that have been changing over the past 20 years, nor does it take into account affirmative action, or the more recent legislation that has been passed. You keep bringing up this idea of false narratives, yet you refuse to look at the plain evidence that is right in front of you, where is your evidence for anything that you just said?

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: Your statement is akin to the climate change deniers, all of them are conservatives in congress that haven't presented one shred of evidence for their cause, just like you haven't presented any evidence of what you stated.

BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lillion1: Oh and about the tape, here are the quotes (the evidence) “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

^That doesn't sound consensual to me if he got rejected and she was already married, if there is nothing wrong with that why did his wife condemn this behavior? Why did he apologize for it? How is this different from Bill O'rielly and the culture of sexual harassment? Is sexual harassment ok?

lillion1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7100  Edited By lillion1

@black3stpanth3r:

You are hilarious. I stated mine. the formula with that wagegape doesn't take into account many factors that when taken into account reduce it to nil. It is basically:

Wagegap = (Total salary of men in job a/total men in job a)/(total salary of women in job a/total women in job a)

Now I study economics and I can tell you this formula stinks.

You do not take into account the hours they work. You do not take into account decisions they make and you do not take into account many other factors, which when taken into account reduce it to nil.

Where is your proof? You are acting like one of those femisist social justice pc nutjobs I wrote about a little while ago. You constantly bash what I say as incorrect but do not provide one shred of evidence why. Your argument is basically: They Said.

You didn't give one idea about a solution to my earlier stated problem of immigration. And when I present you with the facts why your earlier argument is incorrect you say: nanana, what you say is incorrect, not gonna listen nanana, dont have proof but nanana. Basically like a small child.

You think I read rightwing only? I read the Guardian, New York Times, Wasington Post, Russia today, Business Insider, Sputnik, some Dutch Papers which are fairly central and many papers and blogs about any subject I have even the faintest interest in. I do my research do you?

Do you know what the main reason is why the wage gap is a myth? Because by law it already is illegal. Since President John F. Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act of 1963, it has been illegal in the United States to paymen and women working in the same place different salaries for similar work. If a women is payed less than a man for the same amount of work she can go to the court, and the company will lose tons of money. THAT IS THE REASON THERE IS NO PAYGAP. Because no company is stupid enough to implement one.

Now you tell me if I am uninformed. Give me one shred of evidence it exists. Look up the formula. Do the statistics, I dare you. I assume you know how SPSS or Excel works. Take everything into account and calculate. You will find out there is no pay gap,.

And about the tape. Did he say she didn't want me and i fucked her anyway? Did he say he did it? He said I tried and she didnt want to and she was married. Basically nothing happened. He tried and got shut down. Big deal. There is no rape in these tapes. There is no forcing women. It is a fantasy made up by feminists and pc fools. Brainwashed idiots.

This is why I wrote you are not worth my time. I am not stimulated while discussing something with you. You refuse to listen what I say, stay stubbornly listening to the false arguments even if they are proven wrong and bring forward the same dumb arguments so many other lefties have done. Arguments that are not backed by any data. You refuse to think.

You think Obama didn't lie? Democrats have lied for many years about the gender wage gap. And many other things. Foolish little children / young adults will buy into it and vote for them. And before you start republics blablabla, yes there are many things they lie about as well. It is called politics. Grow up.

Lets talk about me. I am an ENTP-A. A debater. I love to debate. For subjects I have interest in I do a shitload of research in so I can make good arguments. I love the challenge. I know I am not always correct, but my research is always sound. Because I want to be stimulated while debating. So when someone like you repeats the same stupid arguments which are not backed by anything, I get annoyed. It is not stimulating. It is boring and there is no growth to be had. Which brings me to my earlier point of you not being worth my time. Until you come up with points that show that you have actually done some research and know what you are talking about, I wont react to you anymore. Ill look for a challenge elsewhere.

And I know I sound like a pussy for saying this, but honestly it takes lots of times to do the research about the subjects I wish to discus about. And these are long posts. I would rather have a real discussion after the research, than just sum up the same arguments to someone who will not listen to them either way. Because someone who will not listen won't be able of coming up with solid counterarguments. So until you come up with sound research and sound points I will look for a challenge elsewhere.

No Caption Provided