Donald Trump General Discussion thread

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iragexcudder

Why do people hate Donald Trump? I'd like to know your reasoning, whether it's from what you consider arrogance or something untruthful. If there are true facts behind statements, I'd rather see something documented rather than just your opinion because you like someone better but I'd like the utmost honesty in why you do or don't hate him.

I find most of the things he says ridiculous but then I think why someone would make up such uncommon statements? I don't think he's racist either like a majority of people do.

(Edited by SC to be more of a General Trump thread to avoid dupes)

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Because people don't want to stop breaking the law

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noone301994

I don't. He's kind of a dolt, but he's not as bad as CNN claims.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate him. I just don't like him. Before this presidency stuff, I actually liked him and thought he was a funny guy. Now I clearly see his massive ego and the stuff he says is stupid.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

He doesn't think before he talks. Some people like that, some people don't.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How isn't he a racist ?

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's a douche

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By ImmortalOne

Probably because all his haters are racist, liberal, SJW, ISIS supporters.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I don't hate him. I don't hate him, at all. I think most people hate him, because they feel that is the popular thing to do. They don't have their own informed opinions and they are just a bunch of followers and care more about being trendy, then having their own point of view.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate him. I don't hate him, at all. I think most people hate him, because they feel that is the popular thing to do. They don't have their own informed opinions and they are just a bunch of followers and care more about being trendy, then having their own point of view.

Lol classic "anybody who doesn't agree with me are sheep!" mentality.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

People really love Jeb Bush I guess

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@naamah_obyzouth said:

Prove me wrong, or leave me alone.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ImmortalOne

@naamah_obyzouth said:
@immortalone said:
@naamah_obyzouth said:

Prove me wrong, or leave me alone.

No, I won't do either. Mostly because it's useless to go out of my way to try to disprove such a ridiculous notion that anybody who doesn't support Trump is going along with the masses. I won't leave you alone because you clearly can't even consider that other people's political opinions might simply be different, and resort to the shitty argument of undermining people with legitimate concerns, which I'm not simply going to let that pass.

You're the one making the claim; why don't you try to back up your shit argument instead of just telling me to leave you alone?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just think he is arrogant and ignorant, and his campaign is a joke because of how he talks and presents himself.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ostyo

Jealous of his fabulous hair.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By birdman400

Ok let me quote something he said "All Mexicans are rapist, drug traffickers, and criminals" , I mean I don't make a super big deal about immigration and i don't feel they should try get away with being illegal but have you actually stepped foot in Mexico ? that place is so corrupt , you could get away with murder in plain daylight

• he has stated many racist comments especially saying , " I hope we never get another black president since their all thugs" after bashing Obama ( who I still think is better than Bush)
  • have you seen the way he presents himself ?
  • he fully contradicts his immigration statement when his Grandparents and mother were illegal immigrants also
LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a racist and he wants to deport alot of good people.

Similar to hitler in ways.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Straight-Fire

Because they aren't beautiful, dirty, rich.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He is a racist, and in our progressive society that is illegal and he should be arrested!

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate him, I just (usually) don't agree with the things he says

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

He spouts racist, sexist and misogynistic bologna.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lets forget the rascists comments he's made for a second. I don't hate the guy. I barely know him. But the way media portray's him....no scratch that. The way he says thing makes him seem like a complete dick. I wouldn't want him as my grandpa. I mean seriousy I challenge one of you to go out in public and say exaclty what he says. Word for word. You'll get shut down quickly. The only reason he is getting so much attention is becasue of his comments, status and name. That is how most people get publicity these days. They say mean and nasty things to get views. During the GOP debate most people attacked him, specifically Jeb, and Rubio for his inane and mean comments that he had no remorse for. If it is soooo hard for you to see it, then uh....welp good luck to you then.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate him because he's a populist.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was pretty funny before he vouched for presidency but the shit that he spouts now is frankly ridiculous.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YodaPrime

The 1.5yrs he'll serve before impeachment will be well worthwhile in comedic value.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: how do you define populist?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: I agree with everything you said the man is just digging himself a deeper and deeper grave every time he opens his mouth.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how liberals hate on guys like Trump when their candidates are freaking Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders...

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how liberals hate on guys like Trump when their candidates are freaking Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders...

To be fair even some republcans hate on trump as well.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Rouflex

Just stay 5 secs with him.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He spouts racist, sexist and misogynistic bologna.

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am Puerto Rican... This is what I believe. America is a nation built by immigrants and that includes Donald Trump's family. He acts like Americans were born Caucasians and he is spreading hate and dividing whatever small progress have been made as far as the race problem. It's not perfect thanks for the efforts of men like Martin Luther King and others now all races can Vote, attend school together, eat in the same establishment, serve in the same Army, eat the same pie and take a dump in the same bathroom. I don't care if you are white, black, Mexican, Asian or made of Marshmallows we shouldn't allow this jackass to divide us.

A direct quote: They're rapists. (Referring to Mexicans) And some, I assume, are good people."

So no other race of people have rapist? Funny coming from a man who had been accused of rape by his own wife. There are rapist everywhere and it has nothing to do with race. Hell there are uncles, fathers, stepfathers, brothers and even priest who have been accused of rape. That includes all races and within the United States.

What is his plan against immigration?

"We have to build a wall. ... Look, I build some of the greatest buildings in the world. Building a wall for me is easy. And it would be a wall. It would be a real wall. Not a wall that people walk over."

Yeah... You are building a wall and the Mexican cartel are building tunnels! They're so good that they break people out of prison right under our noses. If bad people want to come to America they will come. Your wall is a waste of time and money.

All Donald Trump has done is showed the world how incredibly racist and hateful he is and made it harder for Latinos in America. A homeless man was beaten not long ago because he was homeless and Latino. That's the reason the attackers gave. They even said: "It's ok to beat on him because he was Hispanic and homeless. "Donald Trump is right" "All these immigrants need to be deported"

My sister had an accident not long ago. The guy made an illegal turn. He was Caucasian in New York. The police got her information, the guy's statement and gave my sister the cold shoulder after that. She doesn't understand much English but what she heard she even said it back to me in perfect English "I hate these f*ck!ng Latinos" said the man. The policeman, instead of remaining a firm professional officer of the law, he laughed and after talking for a bit longer he just got on his cop car and left. This happened to my sister. I wish I could of been there but sadly I'm in my homeland.

A lady in a plane had to leave her Spanish speaking mother board a plane alone because a woman felt offended at the mother's inability to speak English. The back and forward went something like this: "We're in America she should learn English." What? The woman said "She doesn't speak English because she lives in Venezuela and she doesn't need it. Just like if you were to visit Venezuela you don't need to learn Spanish because you wont be living in Venezuela."

The American lady took this as an insult and ripped the lady's pass and then laughed before walking away.

This video went viral in Latin America. The young lady is crying and everything.

Is that the America you want to live in? That is the America Trump wants us to turn into. This man does not belong in a country that is going forward. I rather take a Dumb warmonger Bush or a Goofy Clinton than a racist, sexist, hateful, self-absorbed Trump.

Loading Video...

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@noone301994 said:

Yeah.

One of the only things (probably) I'd be legitimately worried about if he was president is foreign policy.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people really hate him per se so much as people have programmed themselves to hate what they think he represents. That exists on both sides also with people who hate someone like Bernie Sanders.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I guess we're all a bit misinformed, eh?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gbandit: Trump didn't call all Mexicans rapists, he said that the Mexican government is sending their criminals over (of whom are rapists, murderers ect). He said some are presumably good people, but illegal.

So, I mean I understand

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: how do you define populist?

Rather than give voters a clear idea of what he will do and what his plans are, he makes people feels passionate and says whatever is popular among the crowd he's targeting.

I distrust anyone who tries to appeal to my heart and doesn't do much to satisfy my brain.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

I don't think people really hate him per se so much as people have programmed themselves to hate what they think he represents. That exists on both sides also with people who hate someone like Bernie Sanders.

my family is democratic , and my family hates that I think some republicans have a lot good points on certain topics , even though I'm a democratic also , but Donald Trump , he just makes republicans look like full on racist bigots , I kind of scared of what he would do if he was president b/c of his outrageous views on foreign policy and race

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: I think people are way carried away in terms of what they think he could or would do. I mean I have no idea what you think he would do but as of right now it seems like it basically comes down to building a better wall between us and Mexico, deporting a lot of people in the us illegally and supporting a national concealed carry law. What is it you think he might do that scares you so much about him?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: Donald Trump is/was a Democrat, he just fluctuates parties.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By joshmightbe

I don't hate him, He does appear to be a narcissistic trust fund case who despite driving multiple projects into bankruptcy while staying rich only due to money his father left to him, claims to be successful.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate someone that I don't know personally. It's impossible to know him really, not with the press we have.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: This is true, but there are quite a few very reasonable Republican candidates who would make solid presidents that they are probably supporting.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@birdman400: I think people are way carried away in terms of what they think he could or would do. I mean I have no idea what you think he would do but as of right now it seems like it basically comes down to building a better wall between us and Mexico, deporting a lot of people in the us illegally and supporting a national concealed carry law. What is it you think he might do that scares you so much about him?

well ok my dad was a Nigerian immigrant who came to the U.S illegally in the 70s for better opportunities, he worked hard to become legal , and he did 2 years later , and Donald trump wants to deport kids of Illegal immigrants also , does he know why they come here? Better conditions and environment to raise children , plus Trump might turn the U.S back into the Bush years , which we all know is horrible

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By Saren

@birdman400 said:
@spambot said:

well ok my dad was a Nigerian immigrant who came to the U.S illegally in the 70s for better opportunities, he worked hard to become legal , and he did 2 years later , and Donald trump wants to deport kids of Illegal immigrants also , does he know why they come here? Better conditions and environment to raise children , plus Trump might turn the U.S back into the Bush years , which we all know is horrible

If your dad and by relation you are legal now, what do you care? Laws don't work retroactively, anything Trump might pass would have no relevance to you at all.

And I don't know why anyone thinks Trump is some insane warhawk, the guy has some questionable military policies but by and large he dislikes foreign intervention; it's a weird day when he's on this side of things and Hillary's on the other because it seriously belies the fact that Trump tried to market himself with the Democrats as well as the fact that Hillary is and always has been a Goldwater Republican at her core. The ISIS thing is a foregone conclusion because no one who seriously expects to be elected can claim they're going to stay out of the way when ISIS controls a landmass bigger than several countries, threatens at least two continents and is now so big Al-Qaeda struggles for relevance.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He is anti-politically correct.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's an attention whore taking advantage of the gullible.