• 67 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#1 Edited by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

I have waifu pillows of Asuna & Ino. I'm also planning to get waifu pillows of Erza, Kurisu, Mugi & Yoko. is it just me here?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

Not me.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#3 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

Just you.

Get laid.

Oh wait, you don't know how. You haven't read up on David Buss and applied his Evolution Psychology theory.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
#4 Posted by TheInsufferable (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Bringing the cringe back to CV?

#5 Posted by Lan_Fan (12691 posts) - - Show Bio

Just you.

#6 Posted by Daisy_Johnson (1065 posts) - - Show Bio

No! I do not.

Tbh the only Waifu pillow you need is this!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
#8 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

No! I do not.

No Caption Provided

lmao

#9 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

But with the release of these babies, my active sexual life suddenly feels very threatened.

#11 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3805 posts) - - Show Bio

Ye I have one with my waifu Maximillian Pegasus.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#13 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31474 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme:

I have waifu pillows of Asuna & Ino. I'm also planning to get waifu pillows of Erza, Kurisu, Mugi & Yoko. is it just me here?

You have no right to call other people weaboos...

#14 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist said:

@renthesupreme:

You have no right to call other people weaboos...

No Caption Provided

#15 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31474 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

Just you.

I bet you have a Light Yagami husbando pillow somewhere. =P

#16 Posted by ourmanuel (10585 posts) - - Show Bio

Bringing the cringe back to CV?

The cringe is tangible, palpable and reproachable.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably just you

#19 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

Just you

#20 Edited by ourmanuel (10585 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is pure cancer...

#21 Edited by Jgames (8090 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a pillow of aggretsuko,but I am not a furry and just thought it was cute. With her angry face in one side and her normal face on the other.

#22 Posted by jagernutt (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

No! I do not.

No Caption Provided

I need this one

#23 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

also I want a Magik waifu pillow lol >_>

#24 Edited by SpareHeadOne (5900 posts) - - Show Bio

I had wafer pillows but they made my bed too crumby

#25 Posted by Lan_Fan (12691 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31474 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Mortein (6030 posts) - - Show Bio

So, like, the rest of you are able to interact with actual women, or something?

#28 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein: well, I do sleep with different women from university on a monthly basis. That counts?

#29 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein: well, I do sleep with different women from university on a monthly basis. That counts?

must go through a lot of Chloroform

#30 Posted by GermanX (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Resting in a reduced sensory mode in close physical proximity with someone of the opposite gender who is in the same mode as you did doesn't really count as "interaction" by itself.

#31 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein said:

So, like, the rest of you are able to interact with actual women, or something?

yeah I can easily interact with girls

#32 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3941 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just weird bruh. If you ever get laid make sure to do it in your living room or your pantry cause if your girl see them pillows she gonna leave so quick like you got aids.

#33 Posted by ourmanuel (10585 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just weird bruh. If you ever get laid make sure to do it in your living room or your pantry cause if your girl see them pillows she gonna leave so quick like you got aids.

>implying amberprice can ever get laid.

the dude probably humps his Sakura pillow or something.

#34 Posted by Streak619 (7543 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay said:

LMAO

#35 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay said:

No Caption Provided

#36 Edited by ourmanuel (10585 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme said:

Oh my God, I didn’t even read this. Dude, you need to get help but first, purge yourself from these forums.

#37 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: @germanx: It's not really that hard to win over a date, guys.

All you honestly need to do is apply some of David Buss' Evolution Psychology concepts.

You're only going to have to monitor your resources.

1.) Give the girl attention ( Examples: Ask her why she's wearing a medical mask during Biological Psychology class, Compliment her new hairstyle or that black and white stripe sweater she's wearing, return every smile and wave she gives you in the hallways to the point that her friends tease you both when you're near each other, volunteer to tutor her when she complains that she doesn't know how to pass the final Social Psychology exam)

2.) Have a sense of humor (Laugh at your own minor mistakes when answering questions at class, act cheeky with everyone in class, even the professor, have an inside joke about how shitty your professor is at teaching with the girl)

3.) Confidence (raise your hands to answer every question your professor throws in class, even if you won't be called. Show how knowledgeable you are in Social Psychology and Developmental psychology)

4.) Power (join a powerful organization in university such as the student council and bend the rules as far as you can to impress people. Become friends with the local restaurant owners to the point you can get a discount or have your meal on the house whenever you tag someone there for a meal. Become on really good terms with the professor so that you could ask them favors for the class)

You guys should try it. It's done wonders for me.

#38 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: never hurts to have an actual Psychology major to give you factual based psychology theories application help. :P

I know that most of you guys in this site already suffer from high neuroticism and introversion. You already displayed neurotic pride in your last post by Karen Horney's definition.

:P

#40 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: nah just stating facts. I have several girls that have said they wanted to date me but I don't want to date them due to reasons such as one having harrassed me on a daily basis for stupid stuff and the other being a ex and I don't feel anything for as we had nothing in common.

#41 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3941 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Wouldn't be surprised if he got the she-hulk pillowcase and called it a hulk smash.

Goddammit we're gonna get banned again.

#42 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: so now your using self serving bias and social self handicapping to hide said neurotic pride.

Classic neurotic forum poster move.

#43 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: big words man. You can probably say the same thing about you. For example you were the one to claim how great you are due to all the girls you supposedly "sleep" with. You then go on to start advertising how great you are with a psychology degree. So bravo good sir for your power trip where you have to psycho analyse everyone you meet and just like most psychiatrists you miss your own flaws along with the people you analyse so good day sir.

#44 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#45 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24092 posts) - - Show Bio

@seagod: I already am aware of my own flaws. I just don't care enough to work them out for the moment.

Also word of advice, You should avoid "You do it too" points. It's a common logical fallacy argument to avoid the issue I'm accusing you of. Not a sign of a good debater.

#46 Posted by Stan Rodriguez (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no need as I cry into normal pillows like a man thank you very mcuh

#47 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: no I said you do it too to point out how idiotic you sound getting on people about stufd that you are even more guilty of. I mean ever heard the saying cast no stones?

#48 Posted by Kirkseven (2517 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitchen table is always the best place.

#49 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress said:

that must feel like heaven >_>

@seagod: @germanx: It's not really that hard to win over a date, guys.

All you honestly need to do is apply some of David Buss' Evolution Psychology concepts.

You're only going to have to monitor your resources.

1.) Give the girl attention ( Examples: Ask her why she's wearing a medical mask during Biological Psychology class, Compliment her new hairstyle or that black and white stripe sweater she's wearing, return every smile and wave she gives you in the hallways to the point that her friends tease you both when you're near each other, volunteer to tutor her when she complains that she doesn't know how to pass the final Social Psychology exam)

2.) Have a sense of humor (Laugh at your own minor mistakes when answering questions at class, act cheeky with everyone in class, even the professor, have an inside joke about how shitty your professor is at teaching with the girl)

3.) Confidence (raise your hands to answer every question your professor throws in class, even if you won't be called. Show how knowledgeable you are in Social Psychology and Developmental psychology)

4.) Power (join a powerful organization in university such as the student council and bend the rules as far as you can to impress people. Become friends with the local restaurant owners to the point you can get a discount or have your meal on the house whenever you tag someone there for a meal. Become on really good terms with the professor so that you could ask them favors for the class)

You guys should try it. It's done wonders for me.

doesn't work that way for me lol. nobody has ever shown any attraction towards me. & I have no realistic view on how human beings interact so...

I'll keep that in mind lol

#50 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (3941 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme: Replacing them pillows with shower curtains would be an improvement