Do you want to know your future wife's past?

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you want to know your future wife's past? (15 votes)

Of course, it's very important 80%
Maybe but that depends 7%
No, not really care, not a serious matter to me 13%

How important is that? more than a year I almost got married before she was snatched away and then gone forever because of this damn pandemic, there is an interesting thing she always hides her past even when I try to ask questions to find out for myself she looks nervous and upset for some reason.. to be honest, I don't mind if she has not a virgin or not but I just want her to be honest. before she left for good she had time to ask (her last chat) if i would accept her if she was not a virgin anymore .. i said i don't mind if she is not a virgin anymore as long as she is honest with me, i better know directly from her the truth rather than later knowing from other people but the answer is floating, why are women so sensitive when we want to know their past and think of us as hypocrite/ chaste men..

• 
iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Past behavior is an indication of future behavior.

A lot of jobs these days do background checks for a reason and people should too. Always vet new people whether friends, employees, salespeople, partners etc unless you want to be backstabbed, robbed, scammed, cheated on etc.

In your scenario, her refusal to be honest with you proves she has something to hide and therefore can not be trusted and trust needs to be earned, not given.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course, but not in relation to virginity and sex.

I can't get to know her enough to want to marry her without learning a thing or two about her past. That's just part of the natural process of forming a relationship. You have to have at least some idea who you'd be marrying, after all. Whether or not she's a virgin though, would be one of the least important questions for me. I certainly wouldn't expect her to be one, given that I don't plan on marrying for quite some time.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would I want to marry a woman whose past is shrouded in mystery? I might not even know her well enough to marry her if I didn't know her past.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 King_Saturn  Online

Absolutely. If I am with a Woman I would need to know about her Past. I mean this is something that has to come up in Conversation as you are getting to know one another.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5 Lunacyde  Moderator

It is a natural part of relationship building to share your past with your partner.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A question to the guys who said yes:

Would you judge your future wife negatively if among the things she disclosed was her high body count? Girls worry that guys might think negatively of her if her body count is high.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lunacyde  Moderator

@noobsnowman: I cant speak for others, but my wife and I traded numbers and honestly I was more worried about what she was going to say to mine than what hers was.

As long as she isn't bringing a child or STD to the equation I don't think her number is really relevant, and I certainly don't have any room to judge.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: High as in triple digits? No guy in his right mind would want to see his mother or daughter have a high body count, I don't see why a wife would be any different.

High body count isn't something to be viewed positively regardless of what current societal culture tells us. There are behavioral, mental and psychological issues which come with that. Don't ever let others gaslight or blackmail you emotionally for how you feel and what you know.

If you don't care, then do what's best for you but never be surprised when extra baggage is brought to the table.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lunacyde  Moderator

Triple digits lol

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless you want it to end up like Audition, you probably should.