Do you think we have Adapted with the web or internet?

SonicFTL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know what to call it the web or internet what ever one is worldwide what I mean is get better from the past

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

I think like anything created and adapted by the populus too quickly, we have come to rely on it too much.

So many different angles could be assessed on this point but I'll just say this. Never ever has it been easier to contact more or less anyone on either side of the world and we have an epidemic of lonely people like we have never seen, figure that one out.

HarryWallker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HarryWallker

I think so. Since people have adapted quite well to the same Chat GPT, for example. Also, millions of people go on social networks, that also says something. So my answer is YES. On top of that, many people are now linking their business with modern technology. Take again the same gpt chat room, which can replace some of the jobs today. Plus we use social media for business and I, for example, use e-mail. By the way, a simple Google Tables add-on https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/clean_email_list_bulk_email_verification/53011246076 has been checking this same email for a long time now. So modern technology inevitably finds its way into our lives.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By heiqn

Definitely. Faster than people in past can imagine.