Do you think Vick deserves a second chance?

• 64 results
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lantern Prime

I think so! He was framed! He did know jacksh-- about what his cousins or whoever hung and tortured those dogs!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

yes

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Even if he did, look at the case. Yes the house was in his name but he never lived there his cousin did. Then the FEDS raid the house and find there's a dog fighting scandal, now all this people involved who have a mountain of evidence against them get off scott free because the Government says, "Well if you testify against Vick then we'll let you go."

Of course these people are going to say what ever the Government wants them to. Its not like they have a problem with lying under oath.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I still think he id it. Whoever does that to dogs should go away. I still think he doesn't deserve another chance.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I still think he id it. Whoever does that to dogs should go away. I still think he doesn't deserve another chance."

I'm not arguing with you but why now? Why him? Dog fighting is HUGE in the South has been for ages, but now all the sudden the Government cares? If Micheal Vick was just some bum from Virgina we would have never heard about this and he would of gotten a fine and maybe probation. But because he's a superstar its the biggest news story since the war.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 11:06:37

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The other people that did it should have the same punishment of Vick. Maybe now that he was a superstar, it was brought to the press and people realized how serious it was. I mean, they frickin' electrocute, beat, or drown the dogs if they don't win! They even had this thing to hold down aggressive females.....you know were its going.

I still stand by my suggestion that people who kill to make money like poachers or kill them for no reason shouyld get the death sentence. They're lviving beings too. People get killed for killing other people, people should get killed for poaching an stuff like that too.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cryo-Wolf says:

"The other people that did it should have the same punishment of Vick. Maybe now that he was a superstar, it was brought to the press and people realized how serious it was. I mean, they frickin' electrocute, beat, or drown the dogs if they don't win! They even had this thing to hold down aggressive females.....you know were its going.I still stand by my suggestion that people who kill to make money like poachers or kill them for no reason shouyld get the death sentence. They're lviving beings too. People get killed for killing other people, people should get killed for poaching an stuff like that too."

WoW. I like your stance Cryo. But for me.....I really don't care that much. I just wish my Vick jersey would get here in the mail.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

lol...Well, I've stood that way for a long time, especially for poaching and whaling. It's illegal, but they still do it because there isn't that severe a punishment. if people know that they'll get killed for killing animals, they won't do it.

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Wild Card

Cryo-Wolf says:

"lol...Well, I've stood that way for a long time, especially for poaching and whaling. It's illegal, but they still do it because there isn't that severe a punishment. if people know that they'll get killed for killing animals, they won't do it."

Not really man, people still murder people in states that have the death penalty its sad but true. Really a law only affects those who follow them, so the more laws the Government makes doesn't matter to a criminal, he doesn't follow the law anyway, so it only affects Jon and Jane public.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Dang.....They still should be killed. It's not right. I mean, what did the animals ever do to them!? They are driven by instinct, and usually instinct doesn't involve humans. It's like killing innocents. It gets me really mad.

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wild Card

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Dang.....They still should be killed. It's not right. I mean, what did the animals ever do to them!? They are driven by instinct, and usually instinct doesn't involve humans. It's like killing innocents. It gets me really mad."

It is sick and actual twisted. Its one of the traits head Doctors look at when examining serial killers, something like 9 outta 10 serial killers at some point in there life tortured and killed animals.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

That's F'd up. Poor animals...

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i'm confused who are you guys talking about

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wild Card

Micheal Vick. The NFL quarterback for Atlanta.

Naruto Uzumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Naruto Uzumaki

Wild Card says:

"Micheal Vick. The NFL quarterback for Atlanta."

ohh okay

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By zero edge

He doesn't deserve another 100 million dollar contract thats for damn sure... with Godell's new laws now... he may play in the NFL again but it most likely won't be till 2009/2010.... and that's only if he gets around 1-2 years on a plea bargain and Godell doesn't suspend him that hard... which is unlikely.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 11:56:25

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valkaad

Gambler says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"I still think he id it. Whoever does that to dogs should go away. I still think he doesn't deserve another chance."
I'm not arguing with you but why now? Why him? Dog fighting is HUGE in the South has been for ages, but now all the sudden the Government cares? If Micheal Vick was just some bum from Virgina we would have never heard about this and he would of gotten a fine and maybe probation. But because he's a superstar its the biggest news story since the war.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 11:06:37"

Gambler I don't know where you are from, but I am 34 years old and was born and raised in S.C.. I have never known, seen, or heard of a dog fight anywhere, and I don't know anyone from my friends/family/aqcuaintances who have ever known, seen or heard of a dog fight anywhere. Most everyone in the south loves their animals! There are two "upscale" boarding facilities within 5 miles of one another right where I live (by upscale I mean the dogs get their own rooms with tv's.) No one I know or have ever known from the south would tolerate a dog fight, much less go to it or be involved with it at all. So the fact that it is HUGE in the south is a HUGE misconception. As far as the why him, why now? I take it you think it is a set-up? Like Bonds is a set-up? Is it a race thing? Michael Vick appears to be the money man, the one who funded the purchasing of the dogs the facility, the training equipment and backed his dogs with big money. Your're right about the fact that if he was a bum from Virginia it wouldn't be big news! Michael Vick is a public figure, he is famous, a lot goes along with that good and bad. If I get a D.U.I. or you get a D.U.I., its not news because the general public doesn't care what we average regular people do. But if a famous athlete or a movie star gets a D.U.I a lot of people are interested and want to hear about the "gossip" so they splash their picture across US weekly and people. If he were an average bum from Virginia, he COULDN'T be the top of the food chain of this Dog fighting ring (I don't know if he is, but that is what they are trying to prove). The government doesn't want the little fish, they use the little fish as bait to get to the big fish. And if the government has enough evidence to get a federal indictment (95% conviction rate) then they think they have found the big fish...and it appears to be Michael Vick. I think Michael Vick is a great athlete, but If he is found guilty of torturing and killing dogs and you still want to wear his jersey...well more power to you.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

zero edge says:

"He doesn't deserve another 100 million dollar contract thats for damn sure... with Godell's new laws now... he may play in the NFL again but it most likely won't be till 2009/2010.... and that's only if he gets around 1-2 years on a plea bargain and Godell doesn't suspend him that hard... which is unlikely.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 11:56:25"

Well what Goodell is doing is very unfair! Tank Johnson had a case that he won and he still got released!

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wild Card

SoundWave07 says:

"zero edge says:
"He doesn't deserve another 100 million dollar contract thats for damn sure... with Godell's new laws now... he may play in the NFL again but it most likely won't be till 2009/2010.... and that's only if he gets around 1-2 years on a plea bargain and Godell doesn't suspend him that hard... which is unlikely.

Well what Goodell is doing is very unfair! Tank Johnson had a case that he won and he still got released! "

That wasn't Goodell's fault that he got released, the Bears did that on there own. But there is a double standerd. Pac and Tank got suspended before there day in court and yet Vick has not.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zero edge

SoundWave07 says:

"zero edge says:

Well what Goodell is doing is very unfair! Tank Johnson had a case that he won and he still got released! "

Uhhh... that wasn't Godell... that was the Bears that decided to release him... Godell gave Tank a 6 game suspension. I personally think what Godell is doing is great. There are thousands of other NFL players that DONT GET IN TROUBLE... but all we hear about in the media are those who do get in trouble. Plus you have to have multiple offenses to get the hammer dropped on you. But we'll find out how Godell handles a first time (although big) offense from Vick.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zero edge

Wild Card says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"zero edge says:

That wasn't Goodell's fault that he got released, the Bears did that on there own. But there is a double standerd. Pac and Tank got suspended before there day in court and yet Vick has not."

It doesn't matter... Vick has bigger problems like going to jail for at least a year. His NFL career could easily be done after the trail and if it isn't Godell's most likely going to do something after he gets out.

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wild Card

zero edge says:

"Wild Card says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"zero edge says:

That wasn't Goodell's fault that he got released, the Bears did that on there own. But there is a double standerd. Pac and Tank got suspended before there day in court and yet Vick has not."

It doesn't matter... Vick has bigger problems like going to jail for at least a year. His NFL career could easily be done after the trail and if it isn't Godell's most likely going to do something after he gets out.

"

But like I said, thats a double standered. He jumped right in on Tank and Pac-Man but is waiting on Vick. The reason is Vick is a huge NFL property and in a year nobody's gonna give a $#@! about some dogs. The story is now and everybody's hyped about it but it will blow over like Kobe, Ray Lewis, Namath, and many others.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 12:25:28

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zero edge

Wild Card says:

"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"zero edge says:

"

But like I said, thats a double slandered. He jumped right in on Tank and Pac-Man but is waiting on Vick. The reason is Vick is a huge NFL property and in a year nobody's gonna give a $#@! about some dogs. The story is now and everybody's hyped about it but it will blow over like Kobe, Ray Lewis, Namath, and many others."

Tank got a suspension after he got out of jail and Pacman continues to get in trouble even after he got suspended. I agree it will blow over but with the new laws in the NFL, I don't doubt Vick will be suspended.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime

Well Vick is getting unfair treatment!

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wild Card

zero edge says:

"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"zero edge says:

"

But like I said, thats a double slandered. He jumped right in on Tank and Pac-Man but is waiting on Vick. The reason is Vick is a huge NFL property and in a year nobody's gonna give a $#@! about some dogs. The story is now and everybody's hyped about it but it will blow over like Kobe, Ray Lewis, Namath, and many others."

Tank got a suspension after he got out of jail and Pacman continues to get in trouble even after he got suspended. I agree it will blow over but with the new laws in the NFL, I don't doubt Vick will be suspended."

Actually he got waived after he got out of jail. He got suspended four days after he was pulled over for driving drunk. He hadnt even gone to court yet, but it was the same situation as Pac Man, his long history of legal trouble had to be factored in.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zero edge

Wild Card says:

"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"zero edge says:

"

Tank got a suspension after he got out of jail and Pacman continues to get in trouble even after he got suspended. I agree it will blow over but with the new laws in the NFL, I don't doubt Vick will be suspended."

Actually he got waived after he got out of jail. He got suspended four days after he was pulled over for driving drunk. He hadnt even gone to court yet, but it was the same situation as Pac Man, his long history of legal trouble had to be factored in."

He got suspended a few weeks after he got out of jail... then got released after the DUI.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zero edge
He already had been suspended for the first eight games of the 2007 season for violating probation on a gun charge
Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wild Card

zero edge says:

"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"zero edge says:

"

Actually he got waived after he got out of jail. He got suspended four days after he was pulled over for driving drunk. He hadnt even gone to court yet, but it was the same situation as Pac Man, his long history of legal trouble had to be factored in."

He got suspended a few weeks after he got out of jail... then got released after the DUI."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2916083

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wild Card

zero edge says:

"
He already had been suspended for the first eight games of the 2007 season for violating probation on a gun charge
"

Exactly, but he didnt go to jail, he got probation and suspended, he didnt go to jail until the dui, he had already been suspended.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zero edge

Wild Card says:

"zero edge says:
"
"

Exactly, but he didnt go to jail, he got probation and suspended, he didnt go to jail until the dui, he had already been suspended."

He went to jail BECAUSE he violated the gun charges probation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2800083

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lantern Prime

zero edge says:

"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"
"
Exactly, but he didnt go to jail, he got probation and suspended, he didnt go to jail until the dui, he had already been suspended."
" />http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2800083"

Who did? Pacman?

Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wild Card

zero edge says:

"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"
"

Gotcha.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zero edge

SoundWave07 says:

"zero edge says:
"Wild Card says:
"zero edge says:
"
"

Who did? Pacman?"

lol all you had to do was click on the link to find out it was Tank Johnson we were talking about... as for Pacman... I do think he got unfair treatment but he is the reason Godell started this... and sadly.. he needed to be the one made an example of... If Godell does like what he said, three strikes and your out, from now on then I think this will work... not to mention he actually has the player's union behind him on this.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Well Vick is getting unfair treatment!"

Explain?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lantern Prime

Well, Valkaad! Hes there hasn't been a descision made by the judge and yet people thinks he did! Whatever happend to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Well, Valkaad! Hes there hasn't been a descision made by the judge and yet people thinks he did! Whatever happend to **INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY**?"

There are people who think he did it and people who think he didn't do it. I take it you think he isn't involved at all? For the government to get a federal indictment they have to have a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that he is involved or they couldnt get the indictment. The reason some people think he did it is because of the federal indicment.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lantern Prime

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Well, Valkaad! Hes there hasn't been a descision made by the judge and yet people thinks he did! Whatever happend to **INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY**?"
The reason some people think he did it is because of the federal indicment. "
Is that a reason past judgement before its time? Why is he being so focused on when hell millions of other people do it! Sh-- if you wan't to see some dog fights then stop by my place sometime!
Post Edited:2007-08-18 18:51:56
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:

There are people who think he did it and people who think he didn't do it. I take it you think he isn't involved at all? For the government to get a federal indictment they have to have a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that he is involved or they couldnt get the indictment. The reason some people think he did it is because of the federal indicment. "

This is true. But I find it comical that the 7 people(Who did thee EXACT SAME THING) are getting off because they ratted. Are justice system is a joke. Okay we know you did it but tell on this guy cause he's famous and you'll get a slap on the wrist if anything What a croc of shit.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad

Gambler says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
There are people who think he did it and people who think he didn't do it. I take it you think he isn't involved at all? For the government to get a federal indictment they have to have a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that he is involved or they couldnt get the indictment. The reason some people think he did it is because of the federal indicment. "
This is true. But I find it comical that the 7 people(Who did thee EXACT SAME THING) are getting off because they ratted. Are justice system is a joke. *Okay we know you did it but tell on this guy cause he's famous and you'll get a slap on the wrist if anything* What a croc of shit."

Yeah, it goes back to them trying to get the "big guy". Drugs for instance, If a guy is caught with a bag of weed and he is willing to rat out his source, they will let him walk. Likewise, if the bottom guys source has a higher source and he is willing to rat his source out then they will let him plea out too. The idea is that if you take down the big guy that funds everything and runs everything then the little guys cant operate.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
This is true. But I find it comical that the 7 people(Who did thee EXACT SAME THING) are getting off because they ratted. Are justice system is a joke. *Okay we know you did it but tell on this guy cause he's famous and you'll get a slap on the wrist if anything* What a croc of shit."

The justice system is crap! And with guys like Bush(666 for all black people) running the shots it will always be crap! It its flawed in every shape and form!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Yeah, it goes back to them trying to get the "big guy". Drugs for instance, If a guy is caught with a bag of weed and he is willing to rat out his source, they will let him walk. Likewise, if the bottom guys source has a higher source and he is willing to rat his source out then they will let him plea out too. The idea is that if you take down the big guy that funds everything and runs everything then the little guys cant operate."
I agree thats what the Government says but its bull**** They took down Noreaga in the early 80's and there's more cocaine now then ever before. Is anybody fooled into thinking if they take down Vick that some how dog fighting in Atlanta or Virgina or any where else is even going to feel the affect? Hell no its been going on for years and it will continue to flourish."

Exactlly!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Valkaad says:

"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:

Yeah, it goes back to them trying to get the "big guy". Drugs for instance, If a guy is caught with a bag of weed and he is willing to rat out his source, they will let him walk. Likewise, if the bottom guys source has a higher source and he is willing to rat his source out then they will let him plea out too. The idea is that if you take down the big guy that funds everything and runs everything then the little guys cant operate."

I agree thats what the Government says but its bull They took down Noreaga in the early 80's and there's more cocaine now then ever before. Is anybody fooled into thinking if they take down Vick that some how dog fighting in Atlanta or Virgina or any where else is even going to feel the affect? Hell no its been going on for years and it will continue to flourish.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Is that a reason past judgement before its time? Why is he being so focused on when hell millions of other people do it! Sh-- if you wan't to see some dog fights then stop by my place sometime!
Post Edited:2007-08-18 18:51:56"

OK millions of people are involve in dog fighting...really...millions. You are joking right, just exaggerating for effect right? Where do you get that millions of people are involved in dog fighting. As far as people passing judgement you seem to think didn't do it. Dont you? Aren't you passing judgement? What is your judgement based on? Why don't you think he did it? The people who think he did it are basing their judgement on the fact that there is enough evidence that he did do it to get a federal indictment.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lantern Prime

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
OK millions of people are involve in dog fighting...really...millions. You are joking right, just exaggerating for effect right? Where do you get that millions of people are involved in dog fighting. As far as people passing judgement you seem to think didn't do it. Dont you? Aren't you passing judgement? What is your judgement based on? Why don't you think he did it? The people who think he did it are basing their judgement on the fact that there is enough evidence that he did do it to get a federal indictment."

You know what i'm talking about! Excessive judgement! Saying HE DID IT AND MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES such as getting beat up in prison, getting tortured, not giving him a second chance but yet we have no right to judge!, etc. . Is that simple enough?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
OK millions of people are involve in dog fighting...really...millions. You are joking right, just exaggerating for effect right? Where do you get that millions of people are involved in dog fighting. As far as people passing judgement you seem to think didn't do it. Dont you? Aren't you passing judgement? What is your judgement based on? Why don't you think he did it? The people who think he did it are basing their judgement on the fact that there is enough evidence that he did do it to get a federal indictment."
You know what i'm talking about! Excessive judgement! Saying **HE DID IT AND MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES** such as getting beat up in prison, getting tortured, not giving him a second chance but yet we have no right to judge!, etc. . Is that simple enough?"

I am confused by your statement? Excessive judgement? I am asking you why you think he didnt do it?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
You know what i'm talking about! Excessive judgement! Saying **HE DID IT AND MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES** such as getting beat up in prison, getting tortured, not giving him a second chance but yet we have no right to judge!, etc. . Is that simple enough?"

I am confused by your statement? Excessive judgement? I am asking you why you think he didnt do it?

"

I'm not taking sides, but its supposed to be INNOCENT until proven guilty. He's already been tried in the court of public opinion, were would you find a jury of people who haven't heard ANYTHING about the case, thats a joke. Weather he did it or not is a mute point at this stage.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 19:21:36

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Valkaad

Gambler says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
I am confused by your statement? Excessive judgement? I am asking you why you think he didnt do it? "
I'm not taking sides, but its supposed to be INNOCENT until proven guilty. He's already been tried in the court of public opinion, were would you find a jury of people who haven't heard ANYTHING about the case, thats a joke. Weather he did it or not is a mute point at this stage.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 19:21:36"

Yeah, I agree, everyone now that is famous or everyone involved in a case that is brought into the public eyes has to prove they are innocent. I don't know what the answer would be stop it. Keeping the media from talking would be impossible.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Valkaad says:

"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
I am confused by your statement? Excessive judgement? I am asking you why you think he didnt do it? "

Yeah, I agree, everyone now that is famous or everyone involved in a case that is brought into the public eyes has to prove they are innocent. I don't know what the answer would be stop it. Keeping the media from talking would be impossible.

"

I hear that. If I may (Soundwave) speak for you I think whats at the heart of this issue is that (and this is a sweeping generalization) black people don't trust the government, the Justice system, or the System in general. Me personally I cant even bring myself to watch anything to do with the case cause all I think is he's getting the shaft cause he's black. I don't know why its just the way I feel.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Yeah, I agree, everyone now that is famous or everyone involved in a case that is brought into the public eyes has to prove they are innocent. I don't know what the answer would be stop it. Keeping the media from talking would be impossible. "
I hear that. If I may (Soundwave) speak for you I think whats at the heart of this issue is that (and this is a sweeping generalization) black people don't trust the government, the Justice system, or the System in general. Me personally I cant even bring myself to watch anything to do with the case cause all I think is he's getting the shaft cause he's black. I don't know why its just the way I feel."

Well think of it this way, how come are jails and prisons are filled with blacks? ...............I think people who aren't ignorant about this type thing knows why.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Yeah, I agree, everyone now that is famous or everyone involved in a case that is brought into the public eyes has to prove they are innocent. I don't know what the answer would be stop it. Keeping the media from talking would be impossible. "
I hear that. If I may (Soundwave) speak for you I think whats at the heart of this issue is that (and this is a sweeping generalization) black people don't trust the government, the Justice system, or the System in general. Me personally I cant even bring myself to watch anything to do with the case cause all I think is he's getting the shaft cause he's black. I don't know why its just the way I feel."
Well think of it this way, how come are jails and prisons are filled with blacks? ...............I think people who aren't ignorant about this type thing knows why."

You still haven't answered my question.