Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Enemybird already made this but nah. It shouldn't end.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By utotheg38

@greencarnagepool said:

I was watching the history and they were talking about it

How can you watch history? :D

Avatar image for greencarnagepool
greencarnagepool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By greencarnagepool

@utotheg38: end

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Lol. I think he meant history channel, though =p

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By utotheg38

@greencarnagepool said:

@utotheg38: end

What will end, silly?

greencarnagepool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By greencarnagepool

@utotheg38: The world and somtimes the history channal can be cool

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

I place my faith in Twisted Hairs Prophecy, which is a mixture of Cherokee and other Native American ideology. I believe in August something really, really good or really, really, really bad is going to happen. I think there were 7 different possible outcomes. The worse one is the black horse, which is WW3. The Dragon, Bear, and the Mink (I think it was the mink) will tear the feathers off the eagle. The Dragon is believed to represent China, The Bear is believed to represent Russia and the Mink (I think) is believed to represent the Middle East and the eagle is believed to represent the U.S. The U.S will also divide in half....

If you notice, some of these things have probably already happened. China basically owns the U.S. The Cold War with Russia and Cuba effected the U.S greatly and set many things into motion. And now we have our conflict with the Middle East, which has literally divided the country.

I just see too many coincidences not to believe in this stuff. There were 7 possible outcomes though... most of which were more good than bad. There is no such thing as destiny, so we have had every opportunity to change ourselves. If the world does somehow "end" or destroy itself this year, we will have no one to blame but ourselves.

Hopefully I and the TW ancestors are wrong though... that would be nice.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

Oh bloody hell.. the world isn't ending in 2012, people. Quit being so damn fascinated with it and go back to your zombie apocalypse fantasies (which will also not happen).

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I've got my money on the sun becoming a red giant and engulfing the planet.... millions of years after I'm dead.... or billions.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Zombie_

@inferiorego said:

I've got my money on the sun becoming a red giant and engulfing the planet.... millions of years after I'm dead.... or billions.

I'll put my money on that one, too.

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By dewboy01

end. u mean end, and no nothings going 2 happen, we survive may 22 2011, hell will going 2 pass it through this.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Zombie_

@dewboy01 said:

end. u mean end, and no nothings going 2 happen, we survive may 22 2011, hell will going 2 pass it through this.

The irony of your post is just hilarious.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

The world is not going to end in this year. People in the middle east predicted that. It's the people in the USA That are predicting that it is not going to end.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

If it doesn't, I'll personally make sure it ends in 2013

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

No, it will not end.

FIash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FIash

@Glitch_Spawn said:

No. Don't watch the history channel.

LOL I agree. The history channel lost credibility long ago.

Mr_riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mr_riddler

I hope so. This world need a reboot. A real purification.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By utotheg38

@Mr_riddler said:

We'd all be dead. XD

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By GTG12

No, it won't

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm gonna wait for the moon to grow a face then crash into the Earth. I'll send my ocarina down through generations in preparation for that day.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By Strider1992

No.....

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By Kal'smahboi

The History Channel is one of the worst channels ever, and the one with the most inaccurate name.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jezer

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh bloody hell.. the world isn't ending in 2012, people. Quit being so damn fascinated with it and go back to your zombie apocalypse fantasies (which will also not happen).

xD

@god_spawn said:

I'm gonna wait for the moon to grow a face then crash into the Earth. I'll send my ocarina down through generations in preparation for that day.

I approve of this post.

greencarnagepool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By greencarnagepool

@OmegaDynasty: I love that movie

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Video_Martian

LOL, NO

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By dernman

@utotheg38 said:

@Mr_riddler said:

We'd all be dead. XD

and a new race, a superior race. The Cockroach will rise from the ashes. No longer will they fear the dreaded can of RAID. No longer will they be lured into motels for the slaughter. No more will they go scurrying when the light is turned on. No these being will take their rightful place as the new masters of the world. As it should always have been.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By utotheg38

Cockroach Nazi's!!!

Crazi's!!!!!!!!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nickthedevil

Why does man think that the world will end so violently? As a famous poet said: "not with a bang, but with a whimper"

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CrimsonCake

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By _Zombie_

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

Not a zombie. That's just people making s**t up. If you actually read the article, you'll see this:

Augilar said he suspects that the attacker was under the influence of "bath salts," a drug that contains synthetic stimulants that can "cause chest pains, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, agitation, hallucinations, extreme paranoia, and delusions," according to the National Institute of Drug Abuse.

Yeah, a zombie apocalypse isn't happening. There's already a cracked article pointing out the numerous ways that even if it did happen, it would be stopped almost instantly.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CrimsonCake

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

Not a zombie. That's just people making s**t up.

The skeptical ones are usually the first to get mauled.This is real,It's all over the news.Read a few other articles and go further into the details.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Zombie_

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

The skeptical ones are usually the first to get mauled.This is real,It's all over the news.Read a few other articles and go further into the details.

Or, alternatively, you can stop buying into the fanaticism and realize that drugs were very likely involved. Even if a 'zombie outbreak' happened, there's no plausible way for it to turn into a full-blown apocalypse.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CrimsonCake

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

Or, alternatively, you can stop buying into the fanaticism and realize that drugs were very likely involved. Even if a 'zombie outbreak' happened, there's no plausible way for it to turn into a full-blown apocalypse.

I never said that I was optimistic for the possibility of a zombie outbreak.Drugs were probably involved however the officer shot the "offender" multiple times and he did not go down.And has the for Plausibility of a Full-Blown apocalypse happening is debatable.What if a particular "zombie Virus" were airborne or water borne?Have you seen what the regular flew could do?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HBKTimHBK

No, I don't believe the world will end, and even if something happens to the Earth, it will be billions of years into the future. And by that time, I don't even think the Earth's destruction would put an end to the human race.

Assuming of course we don't kill ourselves.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By agent9149

YES I WILL BECOME ONE WITH THE PHOENIX FORCE AND DESTROY THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42  Edited By Deranged Midget

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

I never said that I was optimistic for the possibility of a zombie outbreak.Drugs were probably involved however the officer shot the "offender" multiple times and he did not go down.And has the for Plausibility of a Full-Blown apocalypse happening is debatable.What if a particular "zombie Virus" were airborne or water borne?Have you seen what the regular flew could do?

You obviously know very little of the extensive effects of drugs. The user can be so withdrawn from reality, they won't hear nor feel anyone or anything trying to communicate with them. There were cases where people were so drugged up, they would completely shatter their bone through the skin and still walk around as if it were nothing. Other cases, where people's adrenaline had skyrocketed to an un-healthy limit, had taken direct shots to the chest without even flinching and police were absolutely baffled.

Stop watching so much tv and movies. Even if a "zombie" apocalypse broke out, it would either barely spread or the world would merely become inhabitable due to the untended nuclear reactors all around the world failing.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Zombie_

@Deranged Midget said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

You obviously know very little of the extensive effects of drugs. The user can be so withdrawn from reality, they won't hear nor feel anyone or anything trying to communicate with them. There were cases where people were so drugged up, they would completely shatter their bone through the skin and still walk around as if it were nothing. Other cases, where people's adrenaline had skyrocketed to an un-healthy limit, had taken direct shots to the chest without even flinching and police were absolutely baffled.

Stop watching so much tv and movies. Even if a "zombie" apocalypse broke out, it would either barely spread or the world would merely become inhabitable due to the untended nuclear reactors all around the world failing.

What he said. Even if there were zombies, humans are more than capable of handling the undead. Real life is nothing like the media portrays it. Most zombie outbreaks in fiction happen because someone made a mistake that very likely would not happen in real life.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By blackadamFTW

F**k no.

It's scientifically proven that nothing is going to happen. If you believe its going to happen, you deserve a hard slap in the face.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CrimsonCake

@Deranged Midget said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

The definition of a "Zombie" doesn't necessarily mean a Dead corpse walking and devouring the living.The Movie "28 days later" offers a realistic portrayal of zombies in which a rage virus turned people into cannibals.My point is that a disease or a zombie like virus can eventually spread causing an outbreak.Zombies are probably non-existent but you can't say the same for a "Zombi".

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AweSam

The HISTORY channel told you what's going to happen in the future? I think you misunderstand the word "history".

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Zombie_

@CrimsonCake said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

The definition of a "Zombie" doesn't necessarily mean a Dead corpse walking and devouring the living.The Movie "28 days later" offers a realistic portrayal of zombies in which a rage virus turned people into cannibals.My point is that a disease or a zombie like virus can eventually spread causing an outbreak.Zombies are probably non-existent but you can't say the same for a "Zombi".

You're still not addressing the fact that humans have so many weapons that we very well could handle a situation like that ourselves.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48  Edited By Deranged Midget

@CrimsonCake said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

Those weren't "zombies", those were infected. If you base a comparison of what a zombie should be, it's a bumbling, undead corpse with a massive appetite for human flesh. The majority of the media thinks of it that way and that's what the definition has been assumed to be. There is most definitely a chance for an infected breakout virus, but it's easily containable and this was a severely isolated situation.

Again, drugs do crazy things to people.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CrimsonCake

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

You're still not addressing the fact that humans have so many weapons that we very well could handle a situation like that ourselves.

That's true,however the average civilian would not engage in combat with them and mostly panic (depending on the person).A virus can spreads quickly.You said Cracked providing an articles listing why one would fail quickly.However cracked is a humor website and is not a reliable source.Check the comment section and you will see people pointing out flaws and wrong information within the article.You know guys,your making me want to contradict what your saying by genetically engineering my own zombie virus and disposing of it in the sewer system to cause an outbreak.Don't think I won't do it (:

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By _Zombie_

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@CrimsonCake said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Oh really?

That's true,however the average civilian would not engage in combat with them and mostly panic (depending on the person).A virus can spreads quickly.You said Cracked providing an articles listing why one would fail quickly.However cracked is a humor website and is not a reliable source.Check the comment section and you will see people pointing out flaws and wrong information within the article.You know guys,your making me want to contradict what your saying by genetically engineering my own zombie virus and disposing of it in the sewer system to cause an outbreak.Don't think I won't do it (:

Regardless, the article brought up valid points. And I disagree, most of the Bible belt is aching for something to shoot.