Do you think the USA could ever have a female president?

• 104 results
MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By MakkyD

@syndicate: The opposite in fact, reread the comment, I essentially said 'agree to disagree'.

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@maccyd: I meant with your gun control comment. :/

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MakkyD

@syndicate: I just said Europeans generally disagree with lack of gun control, which is true, didn't say it was right or wrong.

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: You keeping posting controversial topics to get a rise out of people. Stop.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By YodaPrime

sure. woman prez, gay prez, hispanic prez, ... everybody get's 1 so we can't b^tch about equality and they can have a comeback every time someone plays the ____ card.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syndicate:

1. I doubt anybody even considered it a controversial comment until you mentioned it.
  2. These are important topics in American politics, which is supposedly what this thread is about.
Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rogueshadow: Women are not stuck into the home anymore, but I do think there is a difference between men and women..Their just has to be..But women are taken over men jobs and men are starting to go into the home.

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: It is not. It is about a woman president not any of the topics you have proceeded to bring up. Now stop.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Women are not stuck into the home anymore, but I do think there is a difference between men and women..Their just has to be..But women are taken over men jobs and men are starting to go into the home.

I wasn't serious... Biologically there are sexual dimorphisms, [e.g. Men have more grey matter, women more white matter, statistically the brain-body ratio has been shown to affect men but not women etc], the two operate differently but the output is comparable. And men aren't moving into the home as much as many suggest. Some are, but there is still a definite imbalance between the two sexes and a stigma attached with the woman being the breadwinner, I'm not saying I agree, but there just is.