Do you think the covid-19 vaccine will be the perfect way of slowly thinning the population?

• 55 results
HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HarryNorine

Rush forward a vaccine and have people take it. Multiple people then die slowly over time from vaccine while china create even more variant strains in Wuhan lab to get even more people to take the vaccine. Watch as the population this out for new world order run by global elites.

Some lovely mention of those who have fallen to the globalist plans.

50yr old Julie Schlachter Splattstoesser celebrated her successful immunization from covid-19 on facebook after receiving her covid-19 vaccine on December 31st 2020. She passed away a few hours later due to old age on December 31st 2020.

No Caption Provided

NZ Herald reporter who mention she took covid-19 vaccine only to die from an "unexpected death".

No Caption Provided

Proud 21 year old vaccine taker, Nicole Cahil, died of natural causes/old age on March 4 2021 after taking the covid-19 vaccine on Feb 25 2021.

No Caption Provided

Woman's dad takes covid-19 vaccine and never wakes up.

No Caption Provided

TRUST THE SCIENCE

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The vaccine is the training wheels but the globalists have openly stated that vaccine passport in the future will be a chipped tattoo on the skin that can't be removed. That will be the mark of the beast. They are just grooming people with the vaccine and withholding your rights to get you used to the idea of it. Everything is done in stages to get you psychologically conditioned to accept their global tyranny. First lock downs than forced mask wearing then vaccines then vaccine passports on the smart phone or piece of paper then the chipped tattoo aka mark of the beast so you don't cheat and say you took their toxic cocktail vaccine when you didn't"

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More "random" deaths after taking covid-19 vaccines.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pastor believed she needed to set a good example as a responsible citizen/leader for the African American members at her church by receiving the Covid-19 vaccine in front of everyone on 2-10-21

She became 100% immune to covid but unfortunately passed away 2 months later on 4-6-2021 due to old age + natural causes.

No Caption Provided

This was Kimberly's last FB post

No Caption Provided

Ex-chief scientest of Pfizer speaks out about not taking the vaccine

No Caption Provided

In on global elites plan

No Caption Provided

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Facebook deletes post of widespread illnesses caused by covid-19 vaccine.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And another unexplained death from covid-19 vaccine taking.

No Caption Provided

Nurse receives the covid-19 vaccine, makes a facebook update about her receiving the vaccine, then claims to have died 1 day later.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

woman blames her son's death on the J & J covid-19 vaccine

She claims her son Benjamin G. Goodman, 32, received the covid-19 vaccine from wallgreens on 3-13-2021 and died the next day later on 3-14-2021.

She also claims he had no underlying health conditions to cause such a sudden death, but that sounds like a load of hogwash to me.

His immediate death after taking the covid-19 vaccine is most likely 100% coincidental, and I am quite certain that he just died of natural causes or old age.

No Caption Provided

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

That's pretty hilarious: passing away at 50 due to old age; if you make it much further, you'll see how quickly time passes. But, are you trolling or something?

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doctor Joshimar Henry, 27, took PFizer vaccines on 6th January 2021. Dies 3 months later due to natural causes.

No Caption Provided

Indonesia woman blames parent's deaths on the covid-19 vaccines.

The daughter writes that her mother died on 3/12/21 shortly after receiving the covid vaccine, followed by her father 6 days later on 3/18/21. Both her mother and father received their vaccines at the same time.

No Caption Provided

44 yr old man dies 6 hrs after receiving covid-19 vaccine.

No Caption Provided

Doctor from Peru dies less than 3 weeks after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine. Completely coincidental as his collegues say Eduardo died due to covid. A powerful example that shows us all why everyone needs to be vaccinated with at least 3 Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson covid-19 vaccines every 3-4 months for 100% immunity from covid.

No Caption Provided

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so confused right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine saying that the Covid-19 vaccine should be abolished...

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haley, 28 years old, dies just 2 days after taking the covid-19 vaccine on January 21 2021

Her mother who is clearly an anti-semite, anti-vaxxer, and a Trump Supporter then goes on to make a social media post whining/complaining about how the covid-19 vaccine killed her daughter.

No Caption Provided

Anti-Semite + Anti-Vaxxer receives Johnson & Johnson vaccine and experiences 8 seizures within 2 days and a brain aneurism. Claims to have never had a seizure before but I can tell she's lying + clearly making this up just for attention.

Clearly a schizophrenic spewing lies to scare people from getting the covid-19 vaccine and stall the population's quest for herd immunity. You can just tell she clearly has an agenda against vaccine companies.

Another anti-semitic anti-vax conspiracy nutter claims the covid-19 vaccine caused a blood clot in her father in law' his lung which eventually took his life just 11 weeks after receiving the covid-19 vaccine.

But you can clearly tell from the before picture that he was already frail and dying. I see really no difference in the before and after pictures.

What's up with this phenomena of sad and lonely individuals making up stories about the covid-19 vaccines killing their loved ones? Have they got nothing else better to do than scare normal well adjusted citizens from getting the covid-19 vaccines?!!

No Caption Provided

A woman is relieved from her motherly duties after dying due to coincidence and natural causes 4 days after receviign the covid-19 vaccinations.

What perplexes me about this death is that the news says she had no pre-existing health conditions. My only guess is that she was just a victim of bad luck. But how unlucky do you need to get to suddenly have yours organs shut down on you for no reason just a few days after receiving the vaccine?

No Caption Provided

again, this was a coincidence, and most likely a fake amateur video production created by Trump supporters + anti-semites.

Also the covid-19 vaccine has no connection to this schizophrenic woman's sudden 8 seizures and brain aneurism. Please do not let this story deter you from getting the covid-19 vaccines.

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racist white trump supporter spread lies that she had a miscarriage 3 days after taking covid-19 vaccine

No Caption Provided

Liberal mom does her due diligence of weeding out BS conspiracy theories of covid-19 vaccine being harmful. Listens to CNN, BBC, MSNBC of vaccine being safe and its in the best interest of your family.

No Caption Provided

Woman is successfully vaccinated from and immunized from covid but dies due to natural causes few days after receiving the vaccine. Hopefully people are not discouraged by this as this was just a coincidence and she was most likely suffering from underlying health problems before the covid vaccine!

I am quite glad Facebook marked her comment about her horrible experience with the vaccine as fake news. Who knows what kind of fear and doubt about the covid vaccines that comment would have created if they hadn't done that!

No Caption Provided

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, I once heard of a man who choked after eating food. Food must be a conspiracy from the Satan worshipping, communist lizard people who secretly run society.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh this dude is on some actual crack

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wishing your opinion represents a collective group is a true sign that you are a sheep. Have fun listening to cnn tell you the vaccine is safe as you mysteriously die few months later.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine: 1. I don't watch CNN

2. I am not American

3. No one cares

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HarryNorine

@divyansh13 said:

@harrynorine: 1. I don't watch CNN

2. I am not American

3. No one cares

Being american or not, this affects everyone. 2. Whether you watch CNN, you most likely watch some other MSM website if you believe this to be taken lightly and put your trust with this vaccine that was rushed out. In addition, the fact you think your opinion speaks for a collective group shows your way of thinking. You lack ability to just voice your view alone and like so many people today need to be part of a crew (collective group). It's why you feel you need push the belief your view is that of everyone because standing on your own is just too scary for you.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine: sorry dawg but I only heard about C NN I never heard of it

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Steve40L

@harrynorine said:

Being american or not, this affects everyone. 2. Whether you watch CNN, you most likely watch some other MSM website if you believe this to be taken lightly and put your trust with this vaccine that was rushed out. In addition, the fact you think your opinion speaks for a collective group shows your way of thinking. You lack ability to just voice your view alone and like so many people today need to be part of a crew (collective group). It's why you feel you need push the belief your view is that of everyone because standing on your own is just too scary for you.

I can one up you. One, that is some of the stupidest things I've ever seen. And like flat earthers, you feel the need to be in a smaller group that holds the belief that they are better then everyone. Have a good day sir.

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if u want to post stuff like this post it on like twitter or Reddit where no one will also listen to u

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go spread conspiracies elsewhere, idgaf

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Morningstar999

Go spread conspiracies elsewhere, idgaf

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rubbish

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@harrynorine said:

I can one up you. One, that is some of the stupidest things I've ever seen. And like flat earthers, you feel the need to be in a smaller group that holds the belief that they are better then everyone. Have a good day sir.

Thanks sheep. Did you get lumping flat earthers with anti-vaxers from CNN?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HarryNorine, you are not a clown, you are the whole circus

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine You'll be happy to know I don't watch CNN and btw. You still didn't say anything in response, just claimed I was a sheep. With nothing backing it up.

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@harrynorine You'll be happy to know I don't watch CNN and btw. You still didn't say anything in response, just claimed I was a sheep. With nothing backing it up.

Because your response is full of ignorance and not worth a reply. In short, whether you watch cnn or any of the other msm websites, you are clearly too brainwash worth saving. Take the vaccine if you want.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine If you where talking about your post rather then mine, you would have said your first smart thing of the day! If my response is full of ignorance, then it would be easy to debunk. Am I right? And plus, you took the time out of your day to respond with useless information about me that isn't even true in the first place:)

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#30 Straight-Fire  Online

LMAO burn.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok lol. I just looked at this guys post history and he's one of those guys who think the whole election was fraud etc. etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HarryNorine

@steve40l said:

Ok lol. I just looked at this guys post history and he's one of those guys who think the whole election was fraud etc. etc.

Sure. Go back to drinking MSM kool-aid.

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@harrynorine If you where talking about your post rather then mine, you would have said your first smart thing of the day! If my response is full of ignorance, then it would be easy to debunk. Am I right? And plus, you took the time out of your day to respond with useless information about me that isn't even true in the first place:)

And like a child lashing out for being critized,all you can do is just spue insult. Your intelligence is too low to even start the intial discourse with a civil statement. Again, you are ignorant and already set in your ways of just coming in to insult. So again go take your vaccine and enjoy the consequence of it. Keep drinking MSM kool-aid as they continue to lie to you.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine I don't even drink Kool-Aid. But I know what your talking about, and I'm not that gullible. And second off, what in everything you said was civil? Or even something representing a conversation. After seeing a bit of what you say. You are obviously that person who will believe anything said against democrats, and ready to believe anything a blond orange dude is ready to say. You seem to be extremely gullible, and like I said, if your willing to take the time out of your day to call me childish, a sheep, and gullible. Surely you can take the time to debunk at least one claim. Right?

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HarryNorine

@steve40l said:

@harrynorine I don't even drink Kool-Aid. But I know what your talking about, and I'm not that gullible. And second off, what in everything you said was civil? Or even something representing a conversation. After seeing a bit of what you say. You are obviously that person who will believe anything said against democrats, and ready to believe anything a blond orange dude is ready to say. You seem to be extremely gullible, and like I said, if your willing to take the time out of your day to call me childish, a sheep, and gullible. Surely you can take the time to debunk at least one claim. Right?

Oh look how quickly you reply back like you literally are refreshing this page over and over for my response. In addition, you don't seem very smart to pick up on a figure of speech. No, i am not anti-democrats, I look at all the infor provided rather than listening to MSM lies. Trump isn't even in the news anymore and MSM and demcrats like yourself are still obsessing over him; we are even seeing the effects of him being out of office with many "reporters" losing their jobs.

Loading Video...

The gullibility and lack of sense of awareness is on you and you can continue to listen to the lies that the media tells you; I don't really care. And for your closing statement, I was not the one who entered into the thread attacking and ridiculing someone. You started the tone of the discourse with insults and childish remarks and I just followed through on that path, but again liberals lack self awareness and don't take responsibility for anything it seems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divyansh13 said:

Wishing your opinion represents a collective group is a true sign that you are a sheep. Have fun listening to cnn tell you the vaccine is safe as you mysteriously die few months later.

No Caption Provided

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine said:
@divyansh13 said:

No Caption Provided

have fun dying within 2 years.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Steve40L

@harrynorine Actually no, pretty sure I was on a battle thread when you responded. And also, I did insult you simply for your lack of competence. You really haven't said anything remotely convincing and all you did was call people who are against you gullible. And I did address your figure of speech when you said don't drink the MSM Kool-Aid. Saying I'm not gullible and I get what you mean. You are really really good at picking out what you want to hear, rather then what you should hear. Which ends up making a fool of you. Oh and btw, you still haven't addressed my claim. I'm assuming you simply can't come up with an argument. Am I right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine said:

have fun dying within 2 years.

Have fun getting stuck with a virus and being trapped inside.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper He's probably one of those people who deliberately coughs on food in the super market lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrynorine Now I see. I checked out the video you sent at the logic behind it is flawed. When you have tiny particles that hit the mask and are stopped to a degree. That is very very different then using a vape inside the mask. Which is pushed out from pressing against the mask opening up. For an easy to swallow example, a door can not be opened from the wrong side. But as soon as you get on the other side, it is quite easy to open.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got my vaccine. What are you gonna do about it now?

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol, okay.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Steve40L

@darthsuper Ya lol. Trolling this guy was so enjoyable. He still never answered my question. Anyway, my parents also got the vaccine a while ago. BTW, if any of these cases are actually legit, the vaccine does make you feel warry. So it is possible some people reacted badly to it. It was a vaccine that we needed quickly so mistakes are possible. I still dought it though.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No the actual virus is

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Steve40L

@angeliccry said:

You do realize it's illegal to murder people, right? lol

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how people will say COVID isn't a big deal because there's a very low fatality rate but then also refuse to take vaccines because there's a slight chance you may develop some serious side effects, also imagine getting your news from random people on Facebook and YouTube lmao.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HarryNorrine passed away from COVID-19 a couple hours ago. Please send your well wishes along his way.