Do you think Pedophilia should be executed immediately if they attempt to rape a child?

• 53 results
BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think Pedophilia should be executed immediately if they attempt to rape a child? (51 votes)

Yes, they are scums. 67%
No, that's not enough reasons to executed a person. 14%
Other thoughts. 20%
 • 
Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, especially the elites. Put them against the wall and spray them with bullets so they could Join another talmudists.

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Temporary_Chad

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just like my great Austrian cousin(or a friend) has said, Politics is not about right or left because it serves just one goal. To satisfy the Babylonians.

Dear Mrs(or Mr?) Smith(not anyone on CV), I am far from being an SJW or someone who would ever embrace the left... but from these claims of yours, I think you deserve to be hanged sprayed then with bullets alive.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Executive the children

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically it's a sexuality, like any other. But two hairy bearded men French kissing is more acceptable then an old women French kissing a toddler. If we execute pedos, they'll start killing after raping, to shut them up. Lots of dead children, doesn't help the situation at all. People who rape already know there's bad consequences if caught, they don't care because they're mentally ill. The death penalty only makes the situation worse.

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BBIronman

@whathappened:

So if we execute gay then they will try to have sex as much as they can until founded?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed, I do not stand for people who do repulsive acts. A person who wills themselves on someone else is calculated and knows the consequences of their action. Children are vulnerable, and any man or woman willing to cause harm should face the consequences of their actions. In addition to this said, I am tired of people deeming this as a mental illness, and putting a bandaid on a wound that must be tended to. Having said this, I've seen it on the news countless times where the assaulter goes to jail and comes out doing the same nonsense. However, I do not stand for violence, but when it comes to children I am a mother hen.

Our justice system is so backward. and we have rapists who get a max of 6-10 years normally. However, we have parents who pay their way into college, and they could face a maximum of 40 years in jail?

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Execution is too lenient. They deserve 80 years of torture.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about the court and prison system but if I see an adult man or woman taking advantage of a child they won't survive.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude you ask this question all the time with different accounts

Stop using a comic site to try and justify your pedophilia

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends upon your views but I believe the perpetrator rotting for the rest of their life to be enough.

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BBIronman

@marvelanddcfan24:

There’s lot of political or universal questions in this site, and you are only upset at me made some questions about crime?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbironman: No I think its weird you ask this same question every couple of months and use muliple alts to ask questions

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbironman:

Its strange that you ask this exact question every few months using different alts to ask it.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

Yes, unless they're extremely intelligent or have very rare skills

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, and brutally.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Permanent solitary confinement, the death penalty is too easy

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A nice public burning sends a good message. Start at the feet though that way it spreads slower.

If anyone would like to defend the pro child rape side of the argument feel free, I will be chopping firewood.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say burn them alive after their faces are cut off

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think execution would be a reasonable punishment for an attempt. Life in prison without parole would be fairly reasonable. People who have sexual interest in children AND attempt to act on them are dangerous and cannot be reintegrated safety back into society. Perhaps try and surgically remove the source of attraction (at the permission of the offender) to reduce prison sentence and likelihood to recidivate. IDK, attempted is not the same as committed, it deserves punishment, but not execution.

Keep in mind executions can take 20+ years for the person to go through the appeals process.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's not even a question for me, but welcome to the real world.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jonjizz

what do you mean "pedophilia should be executed immediately"? that would mean raping children! lol

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I'd prefer it if they had to suffer the rest of their lives (without escape) in one of those really harsh prisons filled with gang affiliated inmates each with their own code for other inmates. Death is just like get electrocuted and cease to exist. I like my convicts seasoned with terror and pain before they die. That and maybe let them have a chance to understand how evil and harmful their true nature is to society.

There's also the problem of someone getting falsely convicted. If death is the immediate answer to that crime then it could be problematic if innocent people that are later found out to be innocent are executed too. Of course if the question is just about people who do commit or attempt rape against children and we know they did then I can be open to agreement with execution.

SonsOfAlchemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pedophilia cannot be executed.

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Temporary_Chad

Should be, “Do you think pedophiles should be executed immediately after they attempt to rape children?”

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wut

Problem with execute immediately is there is a good chance you end up executing innocent people as well. There is a reason there are a lot of appeals and investigations that go on when someone has the death penality, if you're going to kill someone, you better make sure it's the right someone.

I'm not opposed to active pedophiles (as in someone who did or attempted to sexually assault a minor) getting the axe, but not immediately. Take the time and ensure you have the right person.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Rape is terrible, but I don't think it deserves death. Those who argue otherwise are thinking with their emotions.

Temporary_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Temporary_Chad

People here don’t understand the difference between the consequences of death penalty itself and confuse it with the consequences of justice failure.... Wether there be a chance innocents are to be killed or not is the question associated with investigation... The police and the judges must retire for their retardation and stupidity in that case.... if they are to execute false convicts.... Execution on itself has nothing to do with that...,

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

Problem with execute immediately is there is a good chance you end up executing innocent people as well. There is a reason there are a lot of appeals and investigations that go on when someone has the death penality, if you're going to kill someone, you better make sure it's the right someone.

I'm not opposed to active pedophiles (as in someone who did or attempted to sexually assault a minor) getting the axe, but not immediately. Take the time and ensure you have the right person.

Also, Pedophiles would all kill their victims as standard issue, instead of only a few killing them. Theres no reason for them to spare them, when death is now on the line. You rather the child guarantee die, or give him/her even a small chance of survival?

Also, real rapists don't really care about consequences. It does nothing to deter them, only make them try to cover their tracks better (by killing). They're mentally ill, what exactly is the death penalty gonna do? "Oh man, I better not rape, I could die!" is not what's going through their minds, since even life in jail doesn't work.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Not really sure what you are debating here. Didn't say I was against giving them the axe. Just not 'immediately'.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@temporary_chad:

I don't think the problem is execution itself, but the idea of "immediate execution", which implies anyone accused of pedophilia should be executed without trial.

Regardless, life imprisonment would probably be a harsher punishment IMO.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MoneyyJunee

I wouldn’t say execution but at least some kind of punishment

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AbstractRaze

Attempting to rape a minor, such as a child, is not only retrograde but truly evil, it's as well a violation against humanity's collective purpose because children are the future of our society and kind, therefore it should get the maximal penalty, such as the death penalty via the gallows or fusillading on none vital organs such as the heart and brain. (Cause of death: bleeding)

ForgotBlobfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought that this was a kids website

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mexcomics2078

That scumbags along the killers dont deserve to live tbh. Robbers are the only one who deserve second chance

ForgotBlobfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Murder. I say no. If you happen to fancy a child, but you understand society and meet a women your age you love, and live the next ten years happy. Then some armed policemen knocks n your door and kills you for thinking. Or if you are a 16yr old who has rumpy pumpy with a 15 year old, your amazing political system says kill! How dou yu respnd to that

@mexcomics2078

ForgotBlobfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForgotBlobfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say 40-60 yrs of prison OR 20 of solitary confinement. Blobfish jokes aside. There are lots of you calling for murder. Prison is worse. Trust me on this. (Do not worry, I am not a pedo)

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgotblobfish: 16 year old are minors too so icant see any problem with that

ForgotBlobfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Insertnewname

No, they should be granted the rank of master

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Rape is terrible, but I don't think it deserves death. Those who argue otherwise are thinking with their emotions.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgotblobfish: 16 year old are minors too so icant see any problem with that

It's illegal for a 18 year old to bang a 17.999 year old in California

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming they are proven to be pedos, castrate and throw them to prison for life. There, they can mourn their loss of manhood for the rest of their life.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the pedophobia in this thread is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!! /s

ForgotBlobfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: I'm British (now). So I see the confusion. But my point still stands

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'd be executing priests every 5 minutes.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Alsimmons77
Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elsebbe said:

They should be tortured to death for days on live television.

"Breaking News! Last year a man convicted of brutally raping a 5 year old was shown live being tortured to death for 7 days straight, but new evidence proves he may be innocent!"