Do you think gender identity is ok or wrong?

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think gender identity is ok or wrong? (156 votes)

I don’t like it but it’s ok. 2%
It’s alright. 13%
As long as it doesn’t affect me I don’t really care. 30%
It’s wrong, accept your born gender. 13%
Those people have mental health problem. 22%
It’s stupid, stop trying change who you are. 15%
Other thought. 4%
 • 
killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#301 killbilly  Moderator

I think it's pointless.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ASimpleLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s ok, i myself don’t care honestly, cool if you do i guess.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mentally ill.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps we should but gender confused people on Genosha where they can have all the extra holes and extra probes they wish.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all be scamming our guys, men be out there looking like women.

They are all sick individuals and should be treated.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, transgender people aside, saying "there are only two genders" is factually wrong due to the existance of intersex people. :/

Sorry but what you said is false. Everybody in the world can biologically be categorized into male or female, even intersex people. There is extreme leftist propaganda that is trying to say that intersex people are neither male nor female but that is scientifically false. In fact, this modern extreme leftist propaganda is harmful to intersex people. Biology textbooks and academic literature for decades had proven how intersex people could be categorized into male and female. It is only after extreme woke leftists marched around on Tumblr and social media that they have put this new and false idea. Biological sex is binary, not a spectrum. Yes, there are only 2 genders.

BestDebater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very very wrong in my opinion, but I don't care what other people do.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care, why should what others do with their bodies matter to me? I don't understand it, but I won't try to.

absolutespirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Gender identity" is a misleading concept. Because most of the struggles around the gender spin around the deconstruction of the notion of identity as an absolute and the pursue of a concept of individuality based on plurality and dynamism.

Fighting for gender identity or trying to reduce the subject to an identity centered issue is completely missing the point.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By McFlicky

What do you mean by wrong? Everyone has a gender identity so it's universally accepted as a good thing

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#315 jacdec  Online

@arranvid said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

I mean, transgender people aside, saying "there are only two genders" is factually wrong due to the existance of intersex people. :/

Sorry but what you said is false. Everybody in the world can biologically be categorized into male or female, even intersex people. There is extreme leftist propaganda that is trying to say that intersex people are neither male nor female but that is scientifically false. In fact, this modern extreme leftist propaganda is harmful to intersex people. Biology textbooks and academic literature for decades had proven how intersex people could be categorized into male and female. It is only after extreme woke leftists marched around on Tumblr and social media that they have put this new and false idea. Biological sex is binary, not a spectrum. Yes, there are only 2 genders.

Nice bullshit, but bullshit nonetheless. Obviously, in the context of sexual reproduction, there are two sexes, male and female. And right and left have nothing to do with it. Initially, the human embryo has no determined sex. It does not possess specifically male or female organ structures, but can produce both. It is during development that the sexual organs, as well as others, conform towards one sex or the other under the influence of hormonal balances, the composition of DNA and various external factors. There is no absolute determinism.

Ovaries and testicles are not fundamentally different, at the embryonic stage they are identical, they are gonads.

A gonad is an animal organ intended for reproduction (a reproductive organ). In mammals, the gonads go in pairs; these are the testicles in the male and the ovaries in the female; they play an important role within the reproductive system, since it is at the level of these organs that the reproductive cells are produced, that is to say the gametes: males: the spermatozoa, by the testicles; females: oocytes, via the ovaries. In humans, male and female gonads differentiate during embryonic development. The ovary forms before the testis, due to regression of Wolff's duct and maintenance of Müller's duct. It is the opposite in a male individual. There is a form of gonad that combines the characteristics of an ovary and a testicle: the ovotestis. This type of hermaphroditic genital gland is found in gastropods in particular, but it sometimes happens that human fetuses are equipped with it.

It is even more obvious for the clitoris and the penis.

1. They are identical at the embryonic stage In the embryo, up to 6 or 8 weeks of pregnancy, the clitoris and the penis are the same size. After that, the clitoris will differentiate differently from the penis. Talking about clitoris or penis does not therefore necessarily designate a woman or a man, if we take transsexual people into account.
  2. They have the same size and the same structure. Penis and clitoris are both composed of the same corpora cavernosa and the same glans. For example, the bulbs of the clitoris correspond to the spongy bodies of the penis. Both measure an average of 10 centimeters. The size of the clitoris has been known for a short time, while that of the penis dates back much longer. Sometimes penis and clitoris merge under the same appearance. This is particularly the case of the spotted hyena. In this species, the female's clitoris is the same shape and size as the male's penis.
  3. They can have erections Penis and clitoris both have spongy bodies capable of gorging themselves with blood with sexual arousal. Erection therefore increases the size of the penis and clitoris. For trans people, taking testosterone further enlarges the size of the clitoris.
  4. The glans are stimulated in the same way Rubbing, masturbation, caresses go the same way for the glans of the clitoris and that of the penis to cause excitement, then erection.
  5. They work the same way Following orgasm, the clitoris and penis go through a refractory period. Their size decreases, until they return to normal. Both need a break, a few minutes for the woman and ten minutes for the man.

L’homme possède deux glandes mammaires situées sous les mamelons. La gynécomastie est un gonflement de la glande mammaire chez l’homme.

1. In newborns, the swelling of the mammary glands is normal and nearly 90% of them have gynecomastia. It is related to the passage of hormones from the placenta into the circulation. It is a transient phenomenon that ceases on its own some time after birth.
  2. In adolescents, more than half of boys have gynecomastia at the time of puberty. This is a normal phenomenon generally occurring around the age of 13-14 and linked to the hormonal phenomena of puberty. It lasts between 6 months and 2 years and it can be scary for a teenager, even if it is commonplace.
  3. In older men, gynecomastia can appear with age after 50 years. The older you get, the more frequent this swelling of the mammary gland is. It is linked to the decrease in androgens over the years.

The development of the genre is a very complex phenomenon, many variations are still unexplained and it can lead to a good number of intermediate forms between male and female.

It is what you say that is false.

There are not two perfectly distinct categories between man and woman but an infinite variety of all different individuals divided between the two tendencies.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacdec: Nothing I said was false. If you look at Paradox Institute's videos on YouTube, I agree with all of his views. Please have a look at his videos and then you'll see what my opinion on biological sex and gender is.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The case with intersex people is like this. There are people with more than ten toes on their feet, but would it be right then to say that humans don't have ten toes? Of course not. The vast majority of people have ten toes and only a small minority of people have more than ten toes or less than ten toes. In the same way, just because there are people with various genitalia structures and phenotypic structures (a small minority) does not mean that biological sex is a spectrum, biological sex is a binary, that's scientific fact. Yes, gender is a bit more difficult because various cultures around the world have different genders, like the Hijra people in India who call themselves a third gender, and Western countries have a different concept of gender to countries in the East. However Dr. Debrah Soh, a former academic sex researcher with a greal deal of academia in her work and author of 'The End of Gender', has said that in her opinion sex and gender are related and it can be to do with the amount of prenatal testerone in the brain. Many biologists agree with her view that sex and gender are related and are both binary. Biological sex is binary because there are only 2 gametes, sperm and eggs, males produce sperm and female produce eggs. Humans are similar to many other animals in the Animal Kingdom which also have a sex binary. Yes, there are more complex cases with other animal members, but humans are not that hard to categorize. Biological sex is a binary. Yes it is well known that the penis and clitoris are equivalent organs.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just spelling corrections

*testosterone

Also Dr. Debra Soh is a former academic neuroscientist, not just an academic sex researcher. Many evolutionary biologists and scientists have shared her views that biological sex is binary and that gender is binary but they have either been forced out of their jobs by intolerant trans activists or they have been pressurized by an intolerant trans lobby to get their work pushed under etc.

I'm open to the possibility of gender being a spectrum, but biological sex is binary I think. Hundreds of years of research has said that biological sex is binary before social media. I find it odd that all of a sudden this idea that biological sex is a spectrum and gender is a spectrum and this non-binary stuff is coming in a big way just in the past 10 years when social media, Tumblr and all that stuff came more to the fore. Yes, Gender Dysphoria is a real thing, and if a child or an adult wants to transition then that is fine as long as it is approved by doctors. But I still think that biological sex is binary, I'm not sure about how many genders there are though.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a leftist, but I don't like many of the ideas from the extreme left which are very common in today's society.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Making a baby as a 'theybie' is harmful to the child and is child abuse.

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 jacdec  Online

@arranvid said:

Biological sex is binary because there are only 2 gametes, sperm and eggs, males produce sperm and female produce eggs.

If this sentence is considered correct, then individuals with testicles that do not produce sperm (they are said to be sterile) are not males and individuals with ovaries that do not produce eggs are not females.

I understand better then the quote from the "Paradox Institute" because there is a real paradox.

Without prejudging anything, I simply ask the question: isn't it the indiscible terror of not being able to be a full-fledged male that guides the choice of your arguments in the discussion?

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 jacdec  Online

@arranvid said:

I find it odd that all of a sudden this idea that biological sex is a spectrum and gender is a spectrum and this non-binary stuff is coming in a big way just in the past 10 years when social media, Tumblr and all that stuff came more to the fore.

Less than a century ago, when intersex babies were born, they were drowned and fed to pigs.

I exaggerate and caricature, but the practice was to make so-called abnormal babies disappear.

It is only since they are no longer made to disappear that it has become obvious that they exist.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacdec said:
@arranvid said:

Biological sex is binary because there are only 2 gametes, sperm and eggs, males produce sperm and female produce eggs.

If this sentence is considered correct, then individuals with testicles that do not produce sperm (they are said to be sterile) are not males and individuals with ovaries that do not produce eggs are not females.

I understand better then the quote from the "Paradox Institute" because there is a real paradox.

Without prejudging anything, I simply ask the question: isn't it the indiscible terror of not being able to be a full-fledged male that guides the choice of your arguments in the discussion?

Individuals with testicles that do not produce sperm are still men in my opinion. I also think that individuals that do not produce eggs are still women.

Q: Isn't it the indiscible terror of not being able to be a full-fledged male that guides the choice of your arguments in the discussion?

My answer to your question is that I do not have any terror of my biological makeup or my sense of who I really am, I just look for the truth. If the truth, when taken into account of everything, is that I really am a woman then I would conclude that I am a woman. However, after researching this topic I can conclude for sure that I am a man :-)

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacdec said:
@arranvid said:

I find it odd that all of a sudden this idea that biological sex is a spectrum and gender is a spectrum and this non-binary stuff is coming in a big way just in the past 10 years when social media, Tumblr and all that stuff came more to the fore.

Less than a century ago, when intersex babies were born, they were drowned and fed to pigs.

I exaggerate and caricature, but the practice was to make so-called abnormal babies disappear.

It is only since they are no longer made to disappear that it has become obvious that they exist.

Yes but I think intersex people have been evaluated thoroughly by scientists and biologists properly for decades and could be categorized correctly according to biological sex, even though there might have been some issues of categorization. Yes, intersex people should be given rights, that is good. I think the increasingly extreme left politicization of everything in social media has led to recent pressure of some biologists and scientists to be forced to confom to a particular extreme left ideology. Before this recent social media/Tumblr stuff, intersex people were, for the most part, satisfied with their lives and were satisfied with the gender that they identified as. The recent social media/Tumblr stuff has confused some intersex people, I think, and has also given false things. For example, all this xie/they stuff looks incorrect and is seems attention seeking. There are people trying to force people, by law e.g. in Canada I think, to call someone by the pronoun that they selfishly want to be identified as, which I think is wrong, especially when it comes to pronouns that look ridiculous like they and xie. I do not mind calling trans people with the pronouns they want to be called as i.e. he and she, but xie and they is ridiculous. Also tumblr was one of the first things to have this ridiculous list of a colossal number of genders. 99 percent of people are cisgendered and feel comfortable in their gender, around only 1 percent is transgender. Personally, I don't think non-binary exists but I would like to research further into academic articles on non-binary people but all the articles are too biased and too political, I would rather read purely scientific articles. This non-binary stuff seems to be a more recent thing. Dr. Debra Soh does not think non-binary is a thing and she got a PhD in Neuroscience and she studied brain imaging and many other things. Unfortunately, all articles on the World Wide Web nowadays have become political and too ideological whereas in the 1990s and noughties I remember World Wide Web articles being more based on upfront facts without politics and ideology. I acknowledge that intersex people have been unfairly dealt with by doctors in the past, I think it was due to unwanted genital mutilation by doctors when they were babies if I recall correctly, but there are still many intersex people who don't agree with the new extreme left ideology that is here nowadays. There are also many transgender people who don't agree with this extreme left ideology.