• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd7259f43c35
Posted by deactivated-5bd7259f43c35 (75 posts) 3 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Do you personally think you look good? (45 votes)

Yes 73%
No 27%

I think I am handsome.

#1 Posted by Tenguswordsman (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I look pretty good, I guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#2 Edited by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

ye boi. ppl who mock & hate my looks are just jealous of my beautiful eyes & jawbones ; )

#3 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18038 posts) - - Show Bio

lol God no.

#4 Posted by MainJP (5745 posts) - - Show Bio

I look like The Grinch.

No Caption Provided

#5 Posted by Luellas (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I think I'm attractive

#6 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone thinks they're attractive when they look in the mirror, the only reliable measure is what others say. If you're above 15% body fat you're probably not attractive, if you're below 5'10'' you're probably not attractive, slanted eyes, recessive chin, thin eyebrows, high/non-protruding eyebrow ridge, large nose, weak jawline, low cheekbones, unathletic physique, pale/non-smooth skin if any of these apply to you then you're almost certainly not attractive.

#7 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by KingLouie (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

See my irl pic :)

#9 Posted by Michaelbn (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone thinks they're attractive when they look in the mirror, the only reliable measure is what others say. If you're above 15% body fat you're probably not attractive, if you're below 5'10'' you're probably not attractive, slanted eyes, recessive chin, thin eyebrows, high/non-protruding eyebrow ridge, large nose, weak jawline, low cheekbones, unathletic physique, pale/non-smooth skin if any of these apply to you then you're almost certainly not attractive.

I'm 6'2", nah, nope, nah, nah, kinda but not that big, I'm not Henry Cavill but no, average, kinda over-weight but not that much just 5lbs, kinda pale but not that much

#10 Edited by Alavanka (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on my weight. When I'm anywhere below 165, I look great. Especially after a hard workout, and lose the extra water weight in my face. When I'm above 180, I look like a regular dude.

#11 Edited by Emperorb777 (10883 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm attractive, women especially love my dimples.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#12 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m good looking for sure

#13 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5684 posts) - - Show Bio

I look like something that came out of your grandmas arse.

#14 Edited by MainJP (5745 posts) - - Show Bio
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

Loading Video...

#15 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

Handsome young man over here

#16 Posted by ourmanuel (9384 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruh, panties drop in my presence.

#17 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel fat, but my friends keep saying I'm not.

#18 Posted by RabumAlal (4827 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m on this site so...

#19 Posted by Venom2018 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. When I don’t show off my teeth. 😁

#20 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@venom2018: Ew you coming like your teeth look like old picket fences

#21 Edited by ourmanuel (9384 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
#23 Posted by Kirkseven (2304 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, not really.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#24 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6937 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of look like Gordon from gotham just taller and skinner been getting it from back when he was Ryan Atwood on the OC so im basically a lesser version or poormans version of him

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#25 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

Decent enough.

#26 Posted by Doofasa (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

My wife seems to think so. Although I have been told I look like Dolph Lundgren so maybe she is bias.

Something in-between this: And this.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
#27 Edited by Buckwheat (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

@renthesupreme said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak: I'm 5'9 & I do think I'm beautiful

You can be short and beautiful.

And 15% body fat can take away part of your physical attractiveness but will not make you instantaneously ugly, if you are a man.

If you are a female you can be drop dead gorgeous with 15% body fat

Your beauty standars are a bit strict aka_aka

#28 Posted by SpareHeadOne (5684 posts) - - Show Bio

I look like a blind mole crossed with a cows sphincter

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd7259f43c35
#29 Posted by deactivated-5bd7259f43c35 (75 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to point out to other people that read this to not feel discouraged. The post above is one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Yes, even more ridiculous than the nonsense that this user keeps spouting in Battle Forum.

#31 Posted by deathstroke512 (2373 posts) - - Show Bio

No I am not.

#32 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ourmanuel (9384 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@kirkseven: You're attractive in my opinion.

Have you even seen any pics of kirk??

#34 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

@buckwheat: 15% body fat isn't even enough to even make you look fat.

#35 Posted by jagernutt (15960 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

I just want to point out to other people that read this to not feel discouraged. The post above is one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Yes, even more ridiculous than the nonsense that this user keeps spouting in Battle Forum.

This

#36 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by xZone (10207 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

This

I think we can all agree aka doesn’t know what he’s talking about most of the time

#38 Posted by jagernutt (15960 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no one size fits all when it comes to attraction

#39 Edited by Buckwheat (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

You are absolutely right. I didn't look at the number well. 15% fat is actually good shape. Professional sport level great shape if you are a woman.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Haha.... My god, look at that.

#40 Posted by Helloman (26716 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess so, and many women giving me signals, like a new one that I just saw in the gym for the first time, makes me believe that I look attractive to a lot of women.

#41 Posted by malikc6 (723 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted yes for I think I'm good looking due to how I take care of my body (gym mainly) along with self love, but when it comes to these types of questions, it's really based on what the opposite sex thinks. You could think you're ugly but find yourself getting a lot of attention from the opposite sex telling you otherwise or a very confident person truly thinking you're attractive and no one validating you.

#42 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

If 99% of the world's population finds you unattractive then just remember, that still means that 76,000,000 find you attractive. :)

#43 Posted by mega6382 (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

I am hot as hell

#44 Edited by ourmanuel (9384 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

@ourmanuel: I have.

Oh, ok

Please PM them, he’s been hiding his face from all of us for so long

#45 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by ourmanuel (9384 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

You are absolutely right. I didn't look at the number well. 15% fat is actually good shape. Professional sport level great shape if you are a woman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Haha.... My god, look at that.

The female one isn’t accurate, that’s definitely below 15% and looks more like 10%

If 99% of the world's population finds you unattractive then just remember, that still means that 76,000,000 find you attractive. :)

my self esteem just shot up.

#47 Posted by Shadowwaker (2495 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Whelp...Besides 15% body fat and height, and non-smooth skin, because of my eczema, but it's not on my face. I don't have anything else. But nothing screams you might be attractive like sex pest females chasing after children.

#48 Posted by NiteLite (1919 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

Loading Video...

Always nice to see someone who likes Jeremy.

OT:Many people have irl told me I look great.

#49 Posted by NiteLite (1919 posts) - - Show Bio

And yeah,I look amazing if my sometimes messy hair can be ignored,and if I get that in control I’m extremely hot;)

#50 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:
@aka_aka_aka_ak said:

I don't even post on the battle forums anymore but whenever I have I have always argued in agreement with the community, except obvious cases of MCU wank because the majority of users of this site would rather vote for their favourite character than argue using feats.

What's ridiculous about my post? Everything I've listed is an unattractive trait, uncontroversially so, so it necessarily follows that if any of these traits apply to you then you cannot be particularly attractive. Look at this thread, everyone here thinks they're attractive. If we assume maybe 10% of the population is attractive then factor in that everyone on here is a comic book nerd and it becomes far more likely that you are all in denial than that you are all attractive.

@jagernutt@xzone how about you actually try and point out where I'm wrong and why? -Rather than your usual repeated assertion that I am wrong followed by putting your fingers in your ears when I ask why.

As I said above, what's more likely: that a bunch of comic book nerds all happen to be good-looking or that you're all in denial because everyone thinks they looks good when they look in a mirror? By what measure am I wrong and by what measure are you all so attractive?

Here are a few objective measures:

• Have your past girlfriends been attractive by other people's standards? Did you get the most desirable girl in school?
  • What do your friends look like?- chances are you're about as attractive as them.
  • How often do you go to the gym? What is your physique like? To have an attractive body is a lifestyle, unless you work insanely hard for it then chances are that you don't have an attractive physique.
  • Think of a man you know of that if 100 women were asked who they find most attractive between you and him, you would be confident you'd receive the majority of the votes- you're about as attractive as him. If an insanely attractive woman approached you on the street and asked for your number how confident would you be that she wasn't joking?- has this ever happened to you?

To all: the 15% body fat figure I gave was for men, rather than women.