Do you got homophobic people in your family?

• 185 results
Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you got homophobic people in your family? (140 votes)

Yes 59%
No. 27%
Polls 14%

Do you got any homophobic family members that you know of?

Before anyone else says it: This is a stupid thread.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

I am Hitlers son

if you're son of Hitler, then you ought to be a nazi, but if you are a nazi how can you be grammatically wrong?

*Hitler's

Klaa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but thankfully none of them are my parents.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By zr0c00l

@jaycool2 said:
@zr0c00l said:

Bruh this thread gonna get locked up real quick.

Lol, you would honestly think it would have been locked by now. Guess i'm in the clear.

yeah i thought the hitler pic was gonna go badly too.

but i was talking about the argument above my comment. (the one about islam) and thought it was about to get much more heated.

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup said:

Family members that are afraid of homosexuals? No, I doubt very many people are actually "afraid" of homosexuals..It's just people misusing the word homophobe because they think it means the same context as racism, sexism, and so on

...But who cares?

Apparently you do if you took the time to respond to me about it

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My parents support gay rights, but in part for their religious reasons (but they would still support gay rights, if they were atheists unless they had a different upbringing then it would be different), but it's not something we talk about often. My sis like me supports gay rights, but I once opposed it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

I am Hitlers son

if you're son of Hitler, then you ought to be a nazi, but if you are a nazi how can you be grammatically wrong?

*Hitler's

Oh thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair: That's rather oxymoronic, wouldn't you agree?

The thing is, agreeing with u on this won't give me any benefit

While disagreeing with u might earn me some brownie points on my entry ticket to Heaven..

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair: This article shows Islam is a religion of terror, not peace.

please research your religion without bias. Allah was originally one of many deities in the Kaaba, he was associated with Tammuz, he is not a god worthy of worship.

FFS, I have seen enough of this BS site.. I have corrected info on it about a 1000 times before and am not planning to do that again..I knew it from the moment you used those words that this would be your source..Out of the so called 109 violent Ayyahs, I had corrected the meaning for around 10 before and don't plan on doing it again for you..Please look at an unbiased source, the true purpose of this BS site is to spread hatred about Islam...

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By WollfMyth209
@abdullahzubair said:

The thing is, agreeing with u on this won't give me any benefit

While disagreeing with u might earn me some brownie points on my entry ticket to Heaven..

If you're only doing good things because you might get into Heaven, are you truly doing them with good, non-selfish intentions? And would it really count as a good thing?

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

@abdullahzubair: I don't wanna sound offensive with this, but doesn't Islam, in it's core, much like Christianity, preach love and respect to all?

I know Muslims themselves are against it, for the most part, but doesn't the religion itself kinda contradict that?

no, islam most definitely does not preach love for all. the quran says that muslims are to kill infidels and slaughter the people of the book (jews, Christians). islam being peaceful is a lie that anyone who researches the quran and Muhammad can easily see through.

Yet I read the Quran and follow Prophet Mohammad and see no such thing..

What sort of research have u done tho..??

How can you say this^^ directly after saying this

@wollfmyth209 said:

@abdullahzubair: You can't really compare two people loving each other to something as drastic as murder, though. :/

In Islam, both of these acts falls into a category of acts against nature and both are punishable by death so they can be compared though. :/

seems punishing people with death in the terrible find tallest building and throw them off way for sexual preference isnt that peaceful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I could rename this thread.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jaycool2: Lock this thread.

I'm literally forcing myself not to swear right now(let's keep it civil, shall we). I'm Muslim (I don't care what sexual preferences people have. Do I know people who are gay/Would I befriend a person who is gay? No. But that doesn't mean I'm homophobic. Simple as that ).

People are misinformed omg.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: I can't lock it. I'm not a go-i mean mod. I'm not omnipotent.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: Don't wanna. *Insert whiny child gif*

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: Don't be whiny. Be like the guy in your AVI. What's his name again....Saitama?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto said:

@jaycool2: Lock this thread.

Do I know people who are gay/Would I befriend a person who is gay?No.

Do you mean to say that would wouldn't befriend someone becausethey're gay? Or do you mean you wouldn't befriend a hypothetical person anyway, regardless of their sexual orientation.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@abdullahzubair said:
@asgardianbrony said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

@abdullahzubair: I don't wanna sound offensive with this, but doesn't Islam, in it's core, much like Christianity, preach love and respect to all?

I know Muslims themselves are against it, for the most part, but doesn't the religion itself kinda contradict that?

no, islam most definitely does not preach love for all. the quran says that muslims are to kill infidels and slaughter the people of the book (jews, Christians). islam being peaceful is a lie that anyone who researches the quran and Muhammad can easily see through.

Yet I read the Quran and follow Prophet Mohammad and see no such thing..

What sort of research have u done tho..??

How can you say this^^ directly after saying this

@abdullahzubair said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

@abdullahzubair: You can't really compare two people loving each other to something as drastic as murder, though. :/

In Islam, both of these acts falls into a category of acts against nature and both are punishable by death so they can be compared though. :/

seems punishing people with death in the terrible find tallest building and throw them off way for sexual preference isnt that peaceful.

Islam IS a religion of Peace, but obviously there are rules, and breaking of each rule has its in punishment

Religion isn't something that is supposed to be east, it is more like a test..

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Dunno, it's not a topic we get into.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By WollfMyth209

@abdullahzubair: And one of those rules is: don't love a person? This is the same religion started by a war-mongering pedophile has loving someone of the gender as a sin?

BornToLose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By BornToLose

Most of them accept it, but you can tell that some dont like it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know and I don't care

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair: And one of those rules is: don't love a person? This is the same religion started by a war-mongering pedophile has loving someone of the gender as a sin?

No Caption Provided

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

No Caption Provided

Throwing words around doesn't hurt me...Nor does it trigger me..

But I have this question for you, is homosexuality truly allowed in your religion..??

and one more question, what IF Islam is the one true religion..?? Doesn't throwing words like war-mongering and pedophile hurt your case of entering Paradise(If you believe in it that is)..??

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair: But I have this question for you, is homosexuality truly allowed in your religion..??

My religion is to love and accept all people, and I do. Also, homosexuality isn't considered a sin, so...

and one more question, what IF Islam is the one true religion..?? Doesn't throwing words like war-mongering and pedophile hurt your case of entering Paradise(If you believe in it that is)..??

And what if I'm right and you're ruining your chances of going to paradise? It's not for us to know; I'll live my life and find out when I die.

If I had a 50/50 choice between actual peace, love and acceptance and a diety who wants to be presented by a war-mongerer, I'd take my chances with the former.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Yes, I've gotten into heated arguments over it and was once asked to leave (not before I got the last word, natch).

We've agreed for the sake of other family members to simply not discuss it.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

My dad and my brother are both kinda homophobic, but not like, an insane amount. My dad is on good terms with a kid who he basically raised that is gay and my brother is best friends with a lesbian couple so.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By zr0c00l

@abdullahzubair said:
@zr0c00l said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

No Caption Provided

Throwing words around doesn't hurt me...Nor does it trigger me..

But I have this question for you, is homosexuality truly allowed in your religion..??

you tagged me but i was saying thats a paddlin for the language used i wasnt trying to be disrespectful.

I dont have a religion hence homosexuality is fine to me im just not into it myself but if guys wanna bang other guys thats more available vagina for me. its lesbians that take food off my plate so to speak. they take my favorite kind too (bisexual girls) but not like i begrudge them their sexuality. its more like friendly competition.

also i very much doubt any of the abrahamic religions are true since theyre all very obvious rip offs of what came before them. All three are just updated versions for the eras in which they were invented used by people to spread the word by the sword and control the populace into subservience to the leaders of that religion in the name of a "god"

but just as a question what would you call someone who violently raided and conquered many towns/cities and married 6 year olds?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: but just as a question what would you call someone who violently raided and conquered many towns/cities and married 6 year olds?

Exactly.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By BlackLegRaph

If you mean the vague sort of homophobia that includes everyone who thinks practicing homosexuality is wrong, then yes including myself.

If you mean hatred for and abuse (or threats of abuse) to gay people, then no.

Homophobia is one of those terms that has lost meaning because it's applied to just about anything related to sexuality.

daingermouz20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By daingermouz20

Yes, and often I've noticed alot of folks use their bible to justify their reason for discriminating. like the bible gives them permission to discriminate.

SaviorSorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

dirkgently90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live in Tennessee so there are a few. Mostly on my father's side. My uncle pretended to be gay in the 80's so he could mug gays. Personally I don't care about sexual orientation. I really hate when people think all homosexuals are effeminate though.

cptstormsword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Do you have