Do you find it embarrassing to be a virgin at a mid-20s age?

• 123 results
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you find it embarrassing to be a virgin at a mid-20s age? (120 votes)

Yes 28%
No 72%

Assume the virgin in question isn't religious and abstaining for marriage, it is just someone who wasn't lucky enough to find a partner.

I don't think it is that embarrassing but virgins in or past their mid-20s do get shamed and get called an "incel" by some, I don't see why being a virgin is such a taboo, a virgin's lack of sexual experience is no one else's business and I don't see it as a strong indicator of his or her quality as a person.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously not. Nothing's wrong with not having a girlfriend. If that's just not your thing then it's fine.

Just wondering, but do you still believe the stuff you wrote here? I have said my thoughts on this topic here lol.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

Obviously not. Nothing's wrong with not having a girlfriend. If that's just not your thing then it's fine.

Just wondering, but do you still believe the stuff you wrote here? I have said my thoughts on this topic here lol.

Yeah, why not? Not having a girlfriend doesn't seem like that much of a deal to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Honestly, I don't care if I write this on a comic book forum but it's pretty depressing for me.

Because either you're ugly or you have a terrible behavior. lack of self-esteem and insecurity shows up after not getting a girlfriend in some years.

How you can handle it?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Honestly, I don't care if I write this on a comic book forum but it's pretty depressing for me.

Because either you're ugly or you have a terrible behavior. lack of self-esteem and insecurity shows up after not getting a girlfriend in some years.

How you can handle it? I mean, you'll probably think that I care about this, the same way I defend The Dark Knight Rises lol.

Don't worry, I think I understand. And yeah, it's hard to debate stuff like this in forums like this. Even I feel that way.

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No lol.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical: To answer your question, I feel like if you're in that position you either can seek help from someone or just try to find a girl that has similar traits to you. That's the best answer I can say, not too good with this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Well, fortunately i am not a virgin anymore lol but yeah fair I get what you mean. I ain't at school anymore aswell so yeah gonna take some time now lol.

Glad we can be civil. No need to be enemies m8.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, honestly it’s admirable

StaticTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's cute.

I'm 58 and a virgin.

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: oh my God... are you serious???

If so I feel sorry for you my brother...

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: oh my God... are you serious???

If so I feel sorry for you my brother...

Yeah I'm serious bro, my story is true. It's ok, life can have its bad parts...that's the sad thing about life, it's never perfect...I wish life was perfect for every living organism in this universe but it just isn't. Anyway, thank you for your sympathy my friend :-)

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 SpareHeadOne  Online

Yes I am really embarrassed

I don't even know what to do except I think I am supposed to kiss her on her ear

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I am really embarrassed

I don't even know what to do except I think I am supposed to kiss her on her ear

yes

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Necromancer76

I know I shouldn't feel embarrassed but I do

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#118 Lunacyde  Moderator

Depends on your reason for being a virgin.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if ur like chris chan then yes, it is embarrassing BUT the good news is if ur anything like chris chan then u have much bigger problems then virginity

If u don't care about sex or at least don't think its a big deal & don't prioritize it then ur a chad cuz u aint pussy whipped

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Virginity is nothing to be ashamed about.

But you’ll have to make a difference:

If you want it so badly and you try it all without success than that’s kind of embarrassing for oneself I’d argue

If you choose to stay a virgin than why should that be a problem for yourself and anyone else?

I am 19 (almost 20) y.o. myself and I only had sex with one guy (yes I’m gay) and that was 3 years ago.

Barkerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't be embarrassed if I was in thst situation probably because I tend to accept myself as I am.

But it sounds embarrassing, as wrong as it sounds.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly everyday I wish more and more that I stayed a Virgin up until my mid 20's and then sold it to some rich despot who has nothing better to do with their money. I've heard of guys and girls getting 50-250, 000 pounds doing stuff like that.

Honestly if we really want to live in an world of equality we have to condemn Incel ideology (which I only mentioned because the OP did), but at the same time realize that society puts a premium on men who are non-divergent, conventionally attractive men while also telling them they are worthless if they can't have sex.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I feel people put too much stock into virginity. I mean not gonna lie sex is great but I didn't really feel different after the first time so if you choose to be a virgin more power to ya. If ya don't want to be a virgin also no judgment.

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: no problem man just keep your head up