Do you find it embarrassing to be a virgin at a mid-20s age?

• 123 results
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you find it embarrassing to be a virgin at a mid-20s age? (124 votes)

Yes 29%
No 71%

Assume the virgin in question isn't religious and abstaining for marriage, it is just someone who wasn't lucky enough to find a partner.

I don't think it is that embarrassing but virgins in or past their mid-20s do get shamed and get called an "incel" by some, I don't see why being a virgin is such a taboo, a virgin's lack of sexual experience is no one else's business and I don't see it as a strong indicator of his or her quality as a person.

• 
Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell should random people even know the number of times someone had sex?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 cocacolaman  Moderator

Not really. I don't think people should get involved with that stuff until they're married. Prior to that, there's always a chance you may become a parent without wanting to, and who knows how it will go after that if people break up.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a dude yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4
deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a moment there I forgot that I'm not a virgin.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it’s just the way society is and the negative attitude towards men who haven’t got some. It stems from thinking if you’re a virgin then you can’t attract the opposite sex and therefore fail at the basic function of re-producing.

I’ll still make fun of you for being a virgin if I know you though and will use it as an insult whenever possible.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 juiceboks  Moderator

There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, it’s just the way society is and the negative attitude towards men who haven’t got some. It stems from thinking if you’re a virgin then you can’t attract the opposite sex and therefore fail at the basic function of re-producing.

I’ll still make fun of you for being a virgin if I know you though and will use it as an insult whenever possible.

No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 anthp2000  Moderator

lmao

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 socajunkie  Moderator

@juiceboks: There’s no way dude, not with your golden voice.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're a normal-decent looking female, no. That's actually respectable and attractive for a lot of guys.

If you're a dude, yeah? kinda.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, it's not hard to have sex like at all...I'm pretty sure people who waited as long as they did (or those who still haven't but are waiting for someone worthy) could've lost it before if they wanted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try being 33 and only mating once.

How big was your litter?

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A little bit. But there is worst things.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it's not. There are a lot of factors in knowing someone well enough to have sex. Some people can be terrible people but maybe great connections with their preferred sex which increases their chance to have sex. While others can be great people but may not have the opportunity or be able to make a good connection with their preferred sex partner to have sex with them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK, lost it at 18!

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOOOL yeah pretty much this.

I had a friend who was a virgin in mid-twenties and I always gave him words of encouragement about how it didn't matter and that he's still a good man. But as soon as it got time to talk trash that was the biggest cards I used

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zezima said:

It's not really a big deal.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 socajunkie  Moderator
ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're a normal-decent looking female, no. That's actually respectable and attractive for a lot of guys.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15 said:
@kirkseven said:

No Caption Provided

Yep

Most women that old, (who aren't hideous) are indeed virgins by choice. It's not like a normal or pretty girl has to put effort into anything if she wants to get laid. (it's an impressive feat of self control if she chooses not to)

Whereas, most virgin men you see in their 20s, aren't virgins by choice. Which makes sense, given that the average man has to actually work to get such things. (and spend money)

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: Gotta go for their Achilles heel.

When you're hangin with your boys and he starts talking trash a little too much...

No Caption Provided

stumerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is incredibly easy to lose your virginity, male or female. Back in the before-now, it was apparently much more challenging (particularly for a guy) to find a girl to boink with, and many girls often didn't give it because, socially speaking, it raised their worth toward many prospective husbands.

Nowadays, because there's no real hurdle in losing it anymore, there really isn't much value in it, when looking at it as being a "triumph".

Look at it this way; generations ago, young people didn't drive. Mid-aged folks and up did. Back then, a young person having a car and licence might have been a "triumphant" thing. Fast-foward to today. Does anyone really give a shit about seeing a 17-year-old driving a car?

If someone older than a teen doesn't drive or have a license today, it's usually by choice (this is quite common in dense, metropolitan regions with very good and widespread public transportation). And just like seeing a teen driving, people have the same reaction to a 20-something-year-old that doesn't drive; they don't give a shit.

Same with having your virginity; no one gives a shit.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm already into my earley 30's, I'm not happy about it, but I'm not angry either.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: There’s no way dude, not with your golden voice.

You'd be surprised, that helps but it ain't enough to seal the deal. I may just have bad luck in that realm

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That isn't really something to be embarrassed about

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not in my mid-20s, but I don't see why anyone should be embarrassed by being a virgin. I mean, even when you do lose your virginity, it's not like much changes.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Exactly if you can't find anyone just hire a prostitute gosh

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when ppl post walls of text on why we are brainwashed but in reality all you need to see is a question like this to prove it.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@socajunkie said:

I like this guy. I do the same shit. There's no problem with having braces or riding a bike everywhere you go, but you're damn right I'll clown you for it. No car having ass picket fence mouthed goof.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo, Yes.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a minor, and this thread is interesting ;D

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no I love it

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is really embarrassing when every day I turn up to my uni lecture and the lecturer tells all the Virgins to raise their hands.

Also at the supermarket where I have to go through the virgin checkout.

Or when people point and laugh at me as I walk out of the virgins public toilets.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, unless you are above 35. Virginity is a blessing.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so I lost my virginity around 7 years ago when I was around 20 years old...so not exactly 'mid 20s' but early twenties. It was the start of medical school (I've since dropped out and moved onto starting law school) and I didn't find anybody attractive in medical school so I found someone outside of medical school to lose my virginity too...she was 18 years older than me (I've had a thing for older women for a long time). I remember, before losing my virginity, thinking about the many people that had lost their virginity much earlier than 20 and I think I was watching the '40-year old virgin movie' and I was just too horny (before I lost my virginity) and I was just desperate to feel how sex was like (before I lost my virginity, there were many females that wanted to have sex with me but I didn't want to because I wanted to find the right one). Unfortunately I contracted Herpes because the woman I lost my virgity to was probably riddled with STIs. So was I embarrassed in losing my virginity at 20? there was a little embarrassment but perhaps not much

Sonath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sonath

Only if you are trying so hard and you don't achieve it.Or if you are a pathetic simp, desperately trying to introduce your penis into the first vagina that becomes accesible.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, You can be 80 and be a virgin, and it shouldn't be seen as embarrassing.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly yes. I don't blame anyone for being a virgin but it's damn ridiculous for someone to not reach this goal.

nothing will change before or after you do it, it's just a good thing to be more mature and act cool (if you do for the sake of doing it). I also have no idea why I am writing this here, but yeah that's me.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my country there are many early-20 virgins and some mid-20 virgins.

Kinda doubt that. Life effs them rigid every day.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of question is this? What’s wrong with being a virgin to a certain age?

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone consistently tries and fails at something or is too afraid to try something for fear of failing, I can see why they'd be a little embarrassed. But luckily, being a virgin isn't tattooed on your forehead or anything, so no one ever really has to know unless you tell them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5efbf0407e15a
deactivated-5efbf0407e15a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more embarrassing than making fun of other people's life choices on comic book forum.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally find it embarrassing that I have wasted a year between forums and doing dumb stuff and i am single at the moment.

Anyways, I personally think that it is. Girls aren't everything but failing on getting one would probably cause someone lack of self-esteem and insecurity.