Could I become a Superhero with these?

TheReddevils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Could I become a Superhero with these? (8 votes)

Yeah good luck with that buddy😂 38%
Nah, not enough never enough 0%
You're gonna die horribly 0%
You need more blud 0%
This isn't comic book, in real life people die 25%
Stay tf outta trouble kid, don't do anything stupid 38%

By martial arts training+bodybuilding/I mean peak human physique+body armor/bulletproof clothing and weapons

• 
Sundown89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thereddevils: As great as the idea sounds this is real life and you’ll end up either incarcerated for interfering with an active investigation, be killed by a gun-ho cop or criminal or worse end up being horribly injured.

That’s to say you can’t help your community either through the work you do or through volunteer activities. You can even save lives in some instances, such as volunteering as a fire fighter, paramedic or first aider.

Even something seemingly bizarre can help. Case in point, part of my job involves removing venomous snakes off building sites. It keeps both people and the snake safe, potentially saving lives. Even something as small as donating blood can help save lives.

Don’t throw your life away by becoming a superhero. We don’t need them, we need everyday heroes like fire fighters, paramedics, nurses, lifeguards and many more that I’m probably forgetting.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the answers on the poll are no. ☹️

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe in London. You'd need to be outfitted like the Punisher to be a vigilante in the western hemisphere.

TheReddevils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sundown89: wow that's impressive, what work do you do? It's too risky.. iirc my father met a small cobra a few years almost took his life, I only fight with dogs, bulls, scorpions, fire ants and sheep/goats, back to the topic I just want to do good to people who can't defend themselves, in my place social inequality is so contrasting, the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer.. all this time the crime rate is getting higher and the politicians/government are corrupt they don't care, injustice is being shown.. the government only defends the oligarchy, I hope I can be a symbol of hope so we don't have to be afraid to scum like them

Sundown89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thereddevils: I work as an ecologist, usually its a lot more desk based especially now, but I've still almost drowned, been envenomated, been entombed, entered five structurally unsound buildings, entered a Site that contains toxic soil and blown up just in the last year.

As for standing against injustice, as long as you are not discriminating against any group, I would say peaceful protest is always a good option. As for jobs, building yourself up in a community allows you to be a pillar of said community. A respected figure can generally inspire better behaviour, and can exert influence, maybe even give you a path into government where you can make changes on a national scale. I will say as someone who leads a team of people, there are points where your ethics will be challenged, its up to you to know where to bend and how far, and most importantly draw a line of things that you will never forsake (for me that's not supporting any policies of an individual that causes outright or covert harm to people, particularly minorities because when you erode their rights away, it becomes easier to have your own rights taken out from under you).

I'm assuming you are in the US, if not I apologise, the government is quite an oligarchy yet, although I would say both the Democrats and Republicans are plutocrats, which isn't much better TBH.