Could Hillary Clinton Be The Next President Of The U.S.

• 134 results
deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Title is pretty self explanatory what do u think? Best answer will be posted.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

God no

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I sincerely doubt it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, it's pretty much guaranteed unless the Republicans can get a more moderate candidate that more people can somehow relate to. But I doubt it and I hope she doesn't become president. She seems pretty crazy to me and people will only vote for her because she's a woman and not whether they think she's qualified or not. So then they could say we just broke another boundary.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: @transformers1024: If anybody would become the first female president it would most likely be her. I'm just curious as to why u say no.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd: not really, the American people are very anti-war, plus if the 2014 election showed us anything is that America wants to avoid Obama like politicans, I'd be surprised if she makes it out of primaries.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: we shall see. (-_-)d

the emoticon I posted was unnecessary. In fact this comment I am typing right now is unnecessary!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Mandarinestro

RAND PAUL disagrees.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ironspiderchan45

So Obama was the first black president and he sucked (I ain't racist just stating a opinion) so will the first female president stink too? But it's not completely likely

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BeaconofStrength

She could, but I highly doubt it.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

from the Democratic Party she definitely is a candidate but with Obama's approval rating taking a lot, many on the fence voters probably will side with Republicans due to economic issues.

Don't get me wrong, Chris Christie isn't no lock or is Jeb Bush, but any regime to change economics in the US probably will sway on fence voters since they might think they are getting the same regime since Clinton was on Obama's Cabinet.

As a Democratic Canidate though, yes, she could be President if she wins the election and is a strong candidate for the DEMs

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Clinton is definitely qualified, but I think they'll probably go with another person to represent the Democrats. Vice President can be very likely?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely. If most fools love Obama then why not her?

Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

probably could

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last thing we need as a president.. I can't say doing better than Obama will take effort though..

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Oh your god i hope not. Her foreign policy is, KILL IT WITH !!!

But she might. My late mother in law said she would vote Hilldog, and i quote, "us girls have to stick together."

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

God, I hope not. She is the devil.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By frozen  Moderator

She probably will. Alteast, most current (premature) polls project that.

I'd rather any Democrat win than a Republican!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@cgoodness said:

@deadcool_xd: not really, the American people are very anti-war, plus if the 2014 election showed us anything is that America wants to avoid Obama like politicans, I'd be surprised if she makes it out of primaries.

The midterms voters are not really representative of those who will vote in the 2016 Presidential election.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#26  Edited By Teerack
Cannon 2015
Cannon 2015

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

Hillary is definitely one of the contenders. On the Democrat side, Hillary is the only one with buzz except for Elizabeth Warren who is getting the Obama camp's endorsement and a lot of laudatory articles on leftist media. Hillary is the more moderate option, and I use this only in comparison to Warren, for the Democrats.

Hillary will probably draw on the nostalgia from the Clinton years, and if Obama's poll numbers continue to go down, she will probably emphasize the fact that she left the Obama administration because she was not on board with all his actions. This is a sound strategy, but Hillary has a very grating presence, and once she is under the political microscope, it will be hard to ignore how prickily she is.

And who knows who the Republicans will run against her or what the political landscape will look like in another two years? There's even a chance that a dark horse candidate might swipe the Democrat ticket from Hillary and Warren. President Obama came out of nowhere in 2016.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 frozen  Moderator

@batwatch said:

Hillary is definitely one of the contenders. On the Democrat side, Hillary is the only one with buzz except for Elizabeth Warren who is getting the Obama camp's endorsement and a lot of laudatory articles on leftist media. Hillary is the more moderate option, and I use this only in comparison to Warren, for the Democrats.

Hillary will probably draw on the nostalgia from the Clinton years, and if Obama's poll numbers continue to go down, she will probably emphasize the fact that she left the Obama administration because she was not on board with all his actions. This is a sound strategy, but Hillary has a very grating presence, and once she is under the political microscope, it will be hard to ignore how prickily she is.

And who knows who the Republicans will run against her or what the political landscape will look like in another two years? There's even a chance that a dark horse candidate might swipe the Democrat ticket from Hillary and Warren. President Obama came out of nowhere in 2016.

Obama's numbers have ticked upwards. Of course, this can clearly change either way. I agree that Hilary will draw nostalgia from the Clinton years, Bill Clinton was a damn good President, he's withstood the test of time but how many will actually fall for Hilary = Bill in quality?

If the Republicans run someone like Jeb Bush or Chris Christie, they will lose. But for their sake, I hope they do not run a schmuck like that.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Seems likely. But I would be a bit concerned for her health because if she does run (and wins) she'll probably beat Reagan for the record of oldest president elected to office. The presidency is also an extremely stressful job and she had a health scare about a year ago, so hopefully she doesn't end up killing herself if she wins.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd probably have an affair with the secretary.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

@frozen:

Whether Obama's numbers are up or down depend on when you start counting. He may have moved up a tad in the last two weeks, by he's fallen a ton in the past two years. Real Clear Politics had him going from positive 10 to negative 10 in that span. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

I agree that if the R's put up Bush or Chrisite, they deserve to lose, but I have no idea which way the nation will go in an election. I don't like anybody who has run in a long time, so...

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We dont need any more Bush's or Clinton's for president. Christie would lose, Rand Paul has a chance but he doesnt seem to be conjuring up any steam yet, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz might try but they are in the same boat as Paul.

I'm a libertarian/ Independent. Fiscally Conservative, Socially liberal. So I would vote based on that. But I'm not impressed with the selection so far from either side. Unless Paul or Rubio can get something going I guess.

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FableCounty

Did she support the Turk's genocides of Armenia?

http://www.clayandiron.com/news_image.jhtml?id=1359&file=HITLERY%20CLINTON.jpg

quote from reddit

Wall Street Journal now has a page where you can browse through some of the unclassified emails. Not everything is new:

1. The 2010's Armenia-Turkey relations normalization attempt was intense. They contacted back and forth a lot. Turkey and Armenia privately expressed their views on the issue before the meeting. Turkish FM basically blamed the Armenian diaspora in US and France for supporting Armenia/Karabakh.

2. There was a bill in Congress about the recognition of Armenian Genocide. Clinton administration contacted the foreign affairs department and Nancy Pelosi to prevent the passage of the bill.

3. The department keeps track of all the countries that vote in favor and against the bills proposed/supported by US. They want to know which countries have similar voting record. Here are the results for Armenia http://imgur.com/fV3jkht On top you see 1-9 most important resolutions and on bottom the voting results for each country. On the right side you see the % of voting coincidence for non-important issues. In another email, one of Clinton's advisers was surprised that Armenia voted against an anti-Iran resolution.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

The_Drifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Drifter_

NOOOOO. Not only is she a feminist and very very very very inexperienced, but she is spitting lies to everybody by saying goals that she never succeeded in and saying she helped all of these people and the funny thing is "Did you ever hear about it until she wanted to run for president". No we don't need that shite in the governmental system.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May GOD have mercy upon us.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Aw Jesus hell naw! I'd rather have Trump than her.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could: yes

Should: nope. Although she'd be better than most, if not every, republican candidate. At least the ones that actually have a shot.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lunacyde  Moderator

Of course she could, she's not inept, just shady as hell and supernaturally irritating.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lunacyde  Moderator

NOOOOO. Not only is she a feminist and very very very very inexperienced, but she is spitting lies to everybody by saying goals that she never succeeded in and saying she helped all of these people and the funny thing is "Did you ever hear about it until she wanted to run for president". No we don't need that shite in the governmental system.

You say that like equality is a bad thing.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dum529001

Hillary will use super-delegates to cheat her way to victory adn win her party's nomination. Whether she's wins the nomination from her own political party depends on delegates and the popular vote.

Super-delegate votes count more than regular delegates, and enough of any delegate votes are worth more than popular vote.

Say hello, to the rule of the oligarchy.

So much for "Democracy". Your vote doesn't count, only the votes of super-delegates matter.

And don't forget "electoral college"! Welcome to tyranny, everyone!

Loading Video...

Watch out Hillary! I think I see some sniper fire!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:

Clinton is definitely qualified, but I think they'll probably go with another person to represent the Democrats. Vice President can be very likely?

I is smart.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The odds are very much against her even gaining the nomination. She has too many enemies in her own party, and Sanders has too much growing support. (The women who don't vote for her are going to Hell thing didn't help, either). Even if she did win the nomination, that would be a sweet deal for the Republicans (Unless, they by some idiocy nominated Trump, then who the heck knows), because she's so distrusted by so many in the middle, it might rouse enough "some time" voters enough for the Republicans to pull off a victory in the General Election.

These are just my thoughts on the matter. I'm not a paid political analyst I just play one on Comic Vine. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beeerrrnnniieeeeee

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a surprise if Hilary didn't win. All the candidates are terrible lol

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

As much as everyone hates it it is very likely.