Cops kill a man, one of them pins him by the neck with his knee, as the man screams ''I can't breath''

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@abstractraze: Also, that other guy was having confusing and contradictory orders, yelled at him, from gunpoint, while partially intoxicated, and past midnight. How you can connect a failure to perfectly understand what the officer wanted from him to “lack of fatherly discipline” is beyond me.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@buckwheat said:
@abstractraze said:
@buckwheat said:

@abstractraze:

We don't know what happened before he was pinned down.

Well, then any dangerous criminal is welcome to repeat the same magic words, gain the required advantage to harm the police officers.

I mean...

"I exercised resistance against the authorities and now that I'm pinned down for that, I will parrot that I can't breathe, so that I can exercise resistance again".

Did you even watch the video? It's obvious you didn't.

He wasn't killed when pinned down. He wasn't killed because of the force needed to hold him down.

After several long minutes after been subdued, the man fainted, due to the pressure in his neck.

He was completely unconcious for a long time and the cop didn't even move the weight away from the man's neck.

People where screaming to the cop, telling him the man was unconscious, asking repeteadly to take the knee away from his neck.

The cop chose to hold the pressure for 9 minutes, long after the man had passed out. It was a slow dead. This was NOT the result of a struggle.

The cop tortured needlessly that man.

The cop slowly and coldy murdered that man.

This was not the result of a struggle.

The knee was clearly between the splenius capitis and the elevator scapulae.

The neck is not a solid thing. If you put pressure from the back, applying the weight of a full-grown man against it, the neck is going to squash, severely compressing the airways, or completely obstructing them, especially if your muscles are relaxed, from been passed out.

This panic attack triggered difficulties to breathe and the lack of oxygen + the tension triggered a shock, this shock led to a heart attack and the man died.

You are not a doctor, so stop pretending to talk like you are one. And even if you were, there’s no way, from the video, that you could know he had a shock + heart attack.

We do know from the images, however, that the cop applied unnecessary force, by coldly continuing a dangerous pressure on the neck even long after the victim was rendered unconscious. Doing so for a very long time, I repeat: unnecessarily, since the man had fainted.

We all react differently to certain situations, this man most likely experienced a panic attack and then he died by a shock rather than through strangulation or choking.

You don’t know he died from a panic attack. An autopsy is been done to verify the cause of dead. It is evident from the video the knee on his neck was the principal cause of death, even if death arrived from a strangulation or a seizure from the lack of oxygen.

We are all humans.

That we are. But sadly, human does not equal humane.

It's very strange or suspicious that the autopsy hasn't been published right now.

It's a shame that the media and people from the far left are instrumentalizing this tragedy in order to push for their political agenda and racial victimhood but when Daniel Shaver was killed back in 2017, it was quickly forgotten and no one did a huge deal about that.

-

In that situation, the officer was truly an asshole, but Daniel was clumsy as well, probably his father never gave him some discipline and raised him as a man, even the woman that was detained next to him, consequently followed the orders far better, however,

That video was terrifying to watch. Absolutely terrifying.

But I'm not really interested in the political aspects of this drama, nor do I have the energy of going through anymore recordings of murders.

I'm just looking at this particular drama, as it is. Independent of others before it, or other after.

in case with Floyd, the video started when Floyd was already on the ground, we don't know what happened before he was pinned down,

Here you have video recordings from the moments previous:

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/new-security-video-shows-events-leading-up-to-george-floyd-s-arrest-83971141769

There's no violent acts by Floyd at all. You can see at the end, in the far corner, how Floyd walks up to the police car. Right when he is going to be put into the car he drops to the floor. That's all.

then we have a crowd screaming and adding more tension to the scene, we have the COVID-19 and the criminal could spit or bite.

People are pleading for mercy. It's not a furious crowd screaming.

The tension is created by the cops, not the other way around.

And the Covid-19 excuse is absurd since a fainted person will not spit.

We have a lot of factors playing a role, we are in times of health, econmic and political tensions.

You cannot act your personal tensions out on the persons you arrest. The motives behind a murder are not excuses, they are just that; motives.

There's nothing to be said in favor of the cop that pins George down until he dies. Nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinlan58: I think they just throw all their training out the window when it comes to POC. They just see them all as killers.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinlan58: I think they just throw all their training out the window when it comes to POC. They just see them all as killers.

So we’re just going to ignore that this happens to white people too? Like the homeless guy who got beaten to death by the cops, while screaming for his father?

Or the guy who was getting told confusing and contradictory orders like “Kneel, cross your legs, put your hands in the air, and crawl towards me” and was shot because he reflexively tried to pull his pants up when it started coming down?

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By AbstractRaze

@zetsu-san: I'm not pretending to be a doctor, that's standard knowledge, advanced knowledge in regard the muscles of a human being, is called Myology, a study that focus the functionality, diseases and the structure of the muscles, there are specializations that consist on the cardio musculature too.

Did I ever go beyond that? what's wrong here? I say standard stuff and you start ranting that I'm pretending to be something when I'm just saying nothing out from the conventional?

The woman that was with Daniel Shaver, was drunk too, and she consequently followed the orders.

That's what happens when one goes soft and you spoil the kids, they grow weak and then they expose themselves to danger, well the officer was an abusive asshole anyway, but if Shaver would have been consequent like his friend next to him, nothing would have happened.

@buckwheat said:
@abstractraze said:
@buckwheat said:
@abstractraze said:
@buckwheat said:

@abstractraze:

We don't know what happened before he was pinned down.

Well, then any dangerous criminal is welcome to repeat the same magic words, gain the required advantage to harm the police officers.

I mean...

"I exercised resistance against the authorities and now that I'm pinned down for that, I will parrot that I can't breathe, so that I can exercise resistance again".

Did you even watch the video? It's obvious you didn't.

He wasn't killed when pinned down. He wasn't killed because of the force needed to hold him down.

After several long minutes after been subdued, the man fainted, due to the pressure in his neck.

He was completely unconcious for a long time and the cop didn't even move the weight away from the man's neck.

People where screaming to the cop, telling him the man was unconscious, asking repeteadly to take the knee away from his neck.

The cop chose to hold the pressure for 9 minutes, long after the man had passed out. It was a slow dead. This was NOT the result of a struggle.

The cop tortured needlessly that man.

The cop slowly and coldy murdered that man.

This was not the result of a struggle.

The knee was clearly between the splenius capitis and the elevator scapulae.

The neck is not a solid thing. If you put pressure from the back, applying the weight of a full-grown man against it, the neck is going to squash, severely compressing the airways, or completely obstructing them, especially if your muscles are relaxed, from been passed out.

This panic attack triggered difficulties to breathe and the lack of oxygen + the tension triggered a shock, this shock led to a heart attack and the man died.

You are not a doctor, so stop pretending to talk like you are one. And even if you were, there’s no way, from the video, that you could know he had a shock + heart attack.

We do know from the images, however, that the cop applied unnecessary force, by coldly continuing a dangerous pressure on the neck even long after the victim was rendered unconscious. Doing so for a very long time, I repeat: unnecessarily, since the man had fainted.

We all react differently to certain situations, this man most likely experienced a panic attack and then he died by a shock rather than through strangulation or choking.

You don’t know he died from a panic attack. An autopsy is been done to verify the cause of dead. It is evident from the video the knee on his neck was the principal cause of death, even if death arrived from a strangulation or a seizure from the lack of oxygen.

We are all humans.

That we are. But sadly, human does not equal humane.

It's very strange or suspicious that the autopsy hasn't been published right now.

It's a shame that the media and people from the far left are instrumentalizing this tragedy in order to push for their political agenda and racial victimhood but when Daniel Shaver was killed back in 2017, it was quickly forgotten and no one did a huge deal about that.

-

In that situation, the officer was truly an asshole, but Daniel was clumsy as well, probably his father never gave him some discipline and raised him as a man, even the woman that was detained next to him, consequently followed the orders far better, however,

That video was terrifying to watch. Absolutely terrifying.

But I'm not really interested in the political aspects of this drama, nor do I have the energy of going through anymore recordings of murders.

I'm just looking at this particular drama, as it is. Independent of others before it, or other after.

in case with Floyd, the video started when Floyd was already on the ground, we don't know what happened before he was pinned down,

Here you have video recordings from the moments previous:

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/new-security-video-shows-events-leading-up-to-george-floyd-s-arrest-83971141769

There's no violent acts by Floyd at all. You can see at the end, in the far corner, how Floyd walks up to the police car. Right when he is going to be put into the car he drops to the floor. That's all.

then we have a crowd screaming and adding more tension to the scene, we have the COVID-19 and the criminal could spit or bite.

People are pleading for mercy. It's not a furious crowd screaming.

The tension is created by the cops, not the other way around.

And the Covid-19 excuse is absurd since a fainted person will not spit.

We have a lot of factors playing a role, we are in times of health, econmic and political tensions.

You cannot act your personal tensions out on the persons you arrest. The motives behind a murder are not excuses, they are just that; motives.

There's nothing to be said in favor of the cop that pins George down until he dies. Nothing.

I saw that video already thanks to @zetsu-san's advice, but there is still no connection, when was exactly the moment he was pinned down.

All I see in the video, is that he was peaceful during the beginnings of his arrest, then as the whole scene proceeded, he turned a bit tense and scared, we can perceive a bit of nervousness too, but that's all, the police officers treated him very well and Floyd did nothing wrong too.

I'm telling you that Floyd looks strong, there is no way that the wight from the officer could have killed him, the knee was clearly on the back of his neck, between the 2 mentioned muscles, that does neither correlate the jugular veins or the frontal parts of the neck.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joker567892 said:

^This guy is likely someone from 4chan, he is just here to troll people.

No Caption Provided

Nice meme I gotta steal that one

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Because what you’re stating is flatout wrong. You clearly have no understanding of the various factors at work here. Again, the officer’s knee was clearly on the side of that guy’s neck, that WILL restrict blood flow and oxygen to the brain.

As does having your face pressed against concrete, 2 more people kneeling on your back, during a high stress situation, on a hot day, with your head right by the exhaust pipe of a car.

With all these factors, it’s clear as day that the guy would have issues breathing. An entire crowed of people understood that and could tell that the man was in medical distress. You have the hindsight of knowing that he died from all these factors, and you’re still going “b-b-but that’s impossible, how can choking someone make them die from choking? Clearly he had a panic attack, choking someone can’t possible contribute to a panic attack“.

Again, this was on the SIDE of the guy’s neck, where the blood flows. You seem to think it isn’t because the officer is on his back, but you’re ignoring the fact that the guy’s head is turned to the side, which changes the position of his neck and where the veins and arteries are.

Even if it were directly on the back of the guy’s neck, the neck is still a fragile part of the body, that isn’t meant to take the full pressure of someone’s knee, with no support.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

”The woman that was with Daniel Shaver, was drunk too, and she consequently followed the orders.”

No, she didn’t. The guy simply ignored her mistakes. She uncrossed her legs to crawl forward, just as the guy did, but the officer didn’t immediately begin screaming at the top of his lungs like he did with the guy.

In fact, the guy was the focus of all of the officer’s hostilities. It was very clear that the officer targeted Daniel and was looking for an excuse to shoot him.

Also, just because both were intoxicated, does not mean they were intoxicated to the same degree. Furthermore, there’s other factors like how well rested he may or may not have been, and so on.

Also, heavy discipline effects people differently. Some people get more rebellious or more anxious and less capable of handling high stress situations, as a result of strict upbringings,

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 takenstew22  Moderator
Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I did not respond to him anymore, I only need one answer to deeply destroy that kind of people, aftermath, I know that the following person is helpless and I stop, because I'm not a sadist.

Lmao you getting destroyed by a 4 chan cabbage and zetsu-san anime addict. pathetic

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By AbstractRaze
@zetsu-san said:

@abstractraze:

”The woman that was with Daniel Shaver, was drunk too, and she consequently followed the orders.”

No, she didn’t. The guy simply ignored her mistakes. She uncrossed her legs to crawl forward, just as the guy did, but the officer didn’t immediately begin screaming at the top of his lungs like he did with the guy.

In fact, the guy was the focus of all of the officer’s hostilities. It was very clear that the officer targeted Daniel and was looking for an excuse to shoot him.

Also, just because both were intoxicated, does not mean they were intoxicated to the same degree. Furthermore, there’s other factors like how well rested he may or may not have been, and so on.

Also, heavy discipline effects people differently. Some people get more rebellious or more anxious and less capable of handling high stress situations, as a result of strict upbringings,

Yeah, I agree that the police officer was most likely looking for any excuse in order to kill Shaver, I agree on that, but come on, even if one is drunk, your life in on risk.

He was warned multiple times to not put his hands on the back and he did it, he was aware enough of the consequences, the woman was drunk too and she reacted consequently, and it's straight impossible to crawl with crossed legs, however, if Daniel would be a man of character, he could have increased his chances to survive towards that crazy man that killed him in a gruesome way.

Heavy discipline is only for the military, in terms of parenting, there should be a middle point, spoiling is extremely harmful.

PS:

Back to the Floyd case, the knee was not in the jugular zone.