• 65 results
#1 Edited by Lord_Titan_ (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

Conor sees himself as the best of the best, the moneymaker, the competition that makes his fookin opponents look like flies, he believes hes so superior to you that he can fight you with no hands and still give ya a good smack

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Weakened conor mcgregor post khabib fight
  • Conor is wearing a suit and tie
  • Conor is bloodbusted and will do everything to take you out, however...

1. You have 2 years of prep and are allowed to choose a member of khabibs team to train you

2. You are allowed to choose the fight at any location of your choice but it must be in a cage

3. No holds barred

So whos drowning in an irish twelve tonight'!

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#2 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (847 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose to learn sambo intensly for two years and by than im pretty sure I could just take down and submit Conor.

#3 Posted by kgb725 (17655 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably me. I did have some taekwondo training and even still have my Gi. I'm also bigger

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7015 posts) - - Show Bio

I lose

#5 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Probably me. I did have some taekwondo training and even still have my Gi. I'm also bigger

But remember, a weakened conor mcgregor was still popping three of khabib's henchmen, how would you deal with that?

#6 Edited by drgnx (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

With 2 years prep, I'll read every Batman, Fantastic four, & Dr Doom book ever, and come up with a way to beat him...with prep!

#7 Posted by decaf_wizard (15815 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Emanresu_20 (1947 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a good 6 inches and 50lbs in McGregor. I still practice Taekwando, very Dominant in wrestling (been out for 2 years), and a history in grappling.

I do t k ow how I’d do but if I get him on the ground he’s done.

#9 Posted by Thought_Robot (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Conor

:)

#10 Edited by Alavanka (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Conor. Anyone here think they can take out Conor, there is a career waiting for you at the UFC.

I have close to 8 years of training under my belt. MMA based kickboxing for 6 of those years. Consistent bjj for all 8 years, which I am a brown belt in. I walk at 175-180lbs, and I can cut to 150lbs in a month. I'm telling you right now, when there are still guys that can tap me. I'm not talking about pro MMA guys. I'm talking about amateur IBJJF brown belt competitors. You add high level striking and ground and pound (which even black belt bjj guys rarely train for), and I'll freely admit I would get outclassed. Training at the AKA (Khabibs gym) might help me sharpen my game, but realistically I am not Khabib. I don't fight like Khabib. Training with the Ribeiro system didn't make me Xande. My game isn't even the same as my instructors' game. Plus there's the mental preparation. Even in top competition shape...there's a difference between the punishment I am willing to take and the type of punishment pro-MMA fighters can take.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701
#11 Posted by deactivated-5bc2c7b81b701 (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Conor is a world class fighter. There's no way I would ever beat him.

#12 Posted by Rustlingjimmy (821 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm 6 foot 200+ pounds.

I might win with training.

#13 Edited by SocaJunkie (6967 posts) - - Show Bio

Serious answer? Right now I'd get schooled, I haven't trained in months, in my prime about...idk late 2016 I'd give him a decent match but there's no way I'd beat him.

Edit: oh wait he's tired and post Khabib fight...yeah probably me.

#14 Posted by KanyeCosby (5866 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we allowed to use weapons

#15 Posted by decaf_wizard (15815 posts) - - Show Bio

Serious answer? Right now I'd get schooled, I haven't trained in months, in my prime about...idk late 2016 I'd give him a decent match but there's no way I'd beat him.

You get two years prep and Khabib's trainers

#16 Posted by CreoleCuddy (583 posts) - - Show Bio

^This, because if we can't, he easily takes me out considering we're in the height and weight zone.

#17 Posted by SocaJunkie (6967 posts) - - Show Bio

You get two years prep and Khabib's trainers

This really doesn't change much from me in 2016 at my peak aside from MMA knowledge.

#19 Edited by Paytience (4056 posts) - - Show Bio

lol...I genuinely believe that you could lock Conor in a cage with me and I would win. Like legit. OP stipilations not needed.

Me vs a fresh Conor...I think I maul and sub him.

Maybe once upon a time I could of made it in to the UFC...but I can tell you flat out, Ive trained with UFC fighters. Ive been on the mats with Vick and Cejudo. I've entered into bar room brawls at the Shack in Waikiki with Yancey Madeiros next to me.

I have legit steamed Bellator MW and WW's. I may not be a pro...but Ive tangled with them and Im not shook...at all.

Sure...top UFC fighters maybe legit would beat my ass. But I know first hand, that isnt the guaranteed ass whooping you might think it is.

Conor and I are roughly the same size, with me having a slightly heavier frame. Thats about it.

I really, truly...think I would take him.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#20 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: Eh, Conor was really exhaused and probably concussed by the end of the fight, and his punches had little effect on Khabib towards the end, I don't think you would have that much of a issue. If Conor din't just get the crap beaten out of him its a different story.

#21 Posted by Alavanka (1337 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, lol

#23 Posted by Rxdking (664 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

Conor. Anyone here think they can take out Conor, there is a career waiting for you at the UFC.

I have close to 8 years of training under my belt. MMA based kickboxing for 6 of those years. Consistent bjj for all 8 years, which I am a brown belt in. I walk at 175-180lbs, and I can cut to 150lbs in a month. I'm telling you right now, when there are still guys that can tap me. I'm not talking about pro MMA guys. I'm talking about amateur IBJJF brown belt competitors. You add high level striking and ground and pound (which even black belt bjj guys rarely train for), and I'll freely admit I would get outclassed. Training at the AKA (Khabibs gym) might help me sharpen my game, but realistically I am not Khabib. I don't fight like Khabib. Training with the Ribeiro system didn't make me Xande. My game isn't even the same as my instructors' game. Plus there's the mental preparation. Even in top competition shape...there's a difference between the punishment I am willing to take and the type of punishment pro-MMA fighters can take.

Thank you!
God all these casuals.... thinking they can compete. At the very least, if you have a freak of nature athlete (Like jones) you'd get accepted into the contender series or K-1 If they want to see if they can even strike........

#24 Edited by thelocust619 (7721 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't need any mma training to exploit this lol gimme a cage as big as it can be before you have to start calling it a fence. Location (s):

-A thawing frozen lake with a thin layer of water ontop on a warm day. I safely crawl away like a baby ftw. Try and kick me, mortal.

-1 foot of partially dried tile glue, using your handy dandy hands to hold the cage to stay up.

-Anyone taller than 5'9, autowins in a pool of quicksand filled just below their nose. Simply burying the cage works too. A vat of very cold but still vaporous carbon monoxide would KO him the fastest, but u'd be nigh-instantly right behind him.

#25 Posted by MarlboroMan (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously me and every other Viner. People here can beat up street level superheroes,grizzy bears and lions like they are a joke. One of the best martial artist of our time? Easy peazy.

#26 Posted by MarlboroMan (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

lol...I genuinely believe that you could lock Conor in a cage with me and I would win. Like legit. OP stipilations not needed.

Me vs a fresh Conor...I think I maul and sub him.

Maybe once upon a time I could of made it in to the UFC...but I can tell you flat out, Ive trained with UFC fighters. Ive been on the mats with Vick and Cejudo. I've entered into bar room brawls at the Shack in Waikiki with Yancey Madeiros next to me.

I have legit steamed Bellator MW and WW's. I may not be a pro...but Ive tangled with them and Im not shook...at all.

Sure...top UFC fighters maybe legit would beat my ass. But I know first hand, that isnt the guaranteed ass whooping you might think it is.

Conor and I are roughly the same size, with me having a slightly heavier frame. Thats about it.

I really, truly...think I would take him.

If you can take down Mcgregor why are you not in UFC. You are apperantly easy top 3 maybe 5 Welter/Middle Weight material.

#27 Edited by Doofasa (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm large (6'6 and 225 pounds), have about a decade of Mhua Thai and BJJ experience and I'd get spanked by Conor if he isn't heavily concussed. The difference between an amateur with training and the very top talents of the UFC is night and day. If Conor is concussed though then I have a decent shot depending on how bad his symptoms are.

#28 Posted by Regime (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Based off the comments I guess UFC will be signing a lot of new people this year... hilarious.

#29 Posted by JOVIOLMA (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

I will get stomped.

#30 Posted by Mister_Surreal (2534 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a slim chance if I train like crazy. I have experience in martial arts and I am fairly tall.

#31 Posted by comic_book_fan (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

i bust his nose while he is talking then he kills me

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#32 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7015 posts) - - Show Bio

Mcgregor puts anyone of you down with a straight left tired or not.

#33 Posted by rogueshadow (28440 posts) - - Show Bio

I do nothing for 2 years and then immediately concede defeat.

No Caption Provided

#34 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

Did y'all even watch the fight? My man could barely move after he shouldn't be much of a threat to any decently sized fit male.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#35 Edited by RedHood_JayTodd (769 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody here is winning. There's nothing to debate here. Personally, I wouldn't last ten seconds against even this Conor. With all my military and martial arts training, they still wouldn't mean anything against an elite world champion UFC fighter in McGregor.

#36 Posted by LeeM724 (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on Comicvine who thinks they can take on a professional fighter is delusional.

#37 Posted by KingLouie (732 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how the internet thinks Connor is a god.

#38 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

@leem724 said:

Anyone on Comicvine who thinks they can take on a professional fighter is delusional.

Anyone with decent jiu jitsu stands a chance

#39 Posted by LeeM724 (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord_titan_: Nobody is taking on a high level MMA fighter with just Jiujitsu

#40 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@leem724: You realize op said this is conor right after he got choked out by khabib right? Not fighting fresh. Dude is a badass but he's still human.

#41 Posted by LeeM724 (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@johncena69swag: But....if we have 2 years to prepare...doesn't he have two years to recover?....Anyway never mind....If you have a decent size advantage, then I could see someone beating the Notorious one. But seriously, a gassed McGregor will still be way too tough for 95% of people on ComicVine. He was still able to hit Khabib's team mate pretty hard after the brawl began.

#42 Posted by Chimeroid (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa said:

I'm large (6'6 and 225 pounds), have about a decade of Mhua Thai and BJJ experience and I'd get spanked by Conor if he isn't heavily concussed. The difference between an amateur with training and the very top talents of the UFC is night and day. If Conor is concussed though then I have a decent shot depending on how bad his symptoms are.

Dude, if what you said about yourself is real, you would be able to beat him as long as you don't have mental issues with fighting. You would outreach him by too far so his striking game (which is mostly outfighting) would be useless and he would have to go to the floor. He is not good enough at BJJ to finish someone that is that much heavier than he is.

#43 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

2 years is a lot of time. I got the physique and the experience from martial arts. Also huge reach and weight advantage, his condition ain't good at all and yet, there will still be an intrigue. Not sure how it ends, but I gotta kick my butt in order to give myself a chance to stand long on my feet. Maybe, but just maybe I'll have the puncher's chance in the late game, but it's still up to him to take it all.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#44 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22114 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you have a massive size advantage, I doubt anyone here is beating Conor McGregor, even if he was gassed from that Khabib fight. He still had the energy to exchange with and take hits from members of Khabibs team, so it's not like he was completely drained.

@leem724: You realize op said this is conor right after he got choked out by khabib right? Not fighting fresh. Dude is a badass but he's still human.

He didn't get choked out, he tapped because Khabib was trying to break his jaw.

#45 Edited by Amcu (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

"Conor sees himself as the best of the best, the moneymaker, the competition that makes his fookin opponents look like flies, he believes hes so superior to you that he can fight you with no hands and still give ya a good smack"

Well yeah. If we cut off his hands before the fight I think I can take him. Otherwise I'll get KOed inside of 5 seconds.

That is unless we're including weapons. If we are I'd have a chance.

#46 Posted by silkyballfro94 (8653 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is a classic example of jerking yourself off and not knowing what you're talking about. And I don't even like Conor.

#47 Edited by HeroUp2112 (17188 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'm not talking about McGregor, I'm talking about anyone in his tier of competitive MMA. I don't think people realize not only the training they go through on a weekly basis, but how often they truly take major hits, deal with chokes, joint locks, and other submission techniques. How much they know they can take and how far past it they're ready and willing to push. What kind of stamina they have.

Let's go beyond that. McGregor...even though he lost...is one of THE top competitors in his field. Even though he got submitted he still jumped up and was fighting outside the ring...effectively.

Maybe you've trained in martial arts and all, but unless you've trained for YEARS in full contact, beat the other guy until he's unconscious or you are, combat sports and you win the vast majority of the time you're deluding yourself...big time.

Confidence is a great thing, and a powerful tool. Over confidence will get you in and eaten by alligators real fast.

#48 Posted by Doofasa (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

@doofasa said:

Dude, if what you said about yourself is real, you would be able to beat him as long as you don't have mental issues with fighting. You would outreach him by too far so his striking game (which is mostly outfighting) would be useless and he would have to go to the floor. He is not good enough at BJJ to finish someone that is that much heavier than he is.

I disagree mate. I have an advantage in reach, size and weight, but Conor is vastly superior in striking (timing, precision, decision making etc), take-downs, take-down defense and most importantly experience in actual fighting. I have only had a few amateur fights in Muay Thai and competed in some BJJ competitions, even though I've trained for a decade. I've done a ton of sparring sure, but there is a huge difference between that and professional fighting experience. If I'd been fighting consistently and professionally for those 10 years then I might have a chance.

#49 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

I can get weakened Conor probably.

#50 Posted by Daisy_Johnson (578 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm super hero and he's a ego-centric sack of shit. I shit all over him.

Step into the ring wif me big boi!

No Caption Provided