Comicvine 1,000,000 (AKA "Your future, as told by me")

• 135 results
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Drifter will be a grizzled, more competent version of himself, right up until the point where he takes everything a step too far because on the inside all he wants is to loved. Then he gets perma-IP banned. He has a mild resurgence a year later when he moves but eventually realizes that that "none of this sh*t really matters anymore".

Gambler goes complete insane and goes on a massive mod rampage across the site, until the combined powers of every other mod and staff put him down in a Omega-theat style chain of events that is rumoured to have been staged in some sort of experiment to see how people react.

It is revealed that Aztek was really P-Man all along.....all 900 accounts.

The Storm fans try to rally and take control, but have to deal with a rebellion of DBZ fans.....they eventually cancel out. Everyone is happy. Then the Hulk and Juggernaut fanboys do the exact same thing.

Vance goes on a Targets-esque kamikaze rampage when Daredevil is completely cancelled. He is eventually put down attempted to escape by diving off a church. Things don't go so well.

Static is on hand to deliver the on-the-spot eulogy. "Motherf**ker thought he could fly". He then hurls his police badge as hard as he can, and it gets stuck in a wall while the revamped Shaft themesong plays.

Gerald becomes a super-genius when he accidentally merges his mind with the CV database. The first thing he does with this massive jump in IQ? Build a machine that lets people stab other people in the face through the internet.

Buckshot then immediately returns and has a lot of fun doing so.

A three-way internet website war wages between the Whiskey-Media sites (nobody cares about the politics one at this point, since politics have imploded in the five years). Eventually, they merge together in one final battle and rule the world, Red LAMP's plot finally coming to fruition after nine hard years of work.

But then IE returns after being sacrificed and makes everybody his bitch.

Darkchild is dead. He had a brain aneurism fighting some racist bastards. A massive funeral was held for him. After Arrow and Lantern Prime arrived and Arrow shot him, the funeral turned into a massive brawl and even uttering the name "Darkchild" is illegal, under penalty of death. Of note, after Arrow killed Prime he was seen quoting Boondock Saints over Darkchild's grave. 

Everyone realizes that Castlekings initials are CK, and thus a massive, extremely wide usage of C**K as his nickname begins. It eventually gets so bad that he makes a cult and commits suicide with poison Kool-Aid. Unfortunately, he forget to make sure that everyone else drank it first, so he's the only one who dies.

Morpheus becomes a real superhero and thus is the only one of us who really gets loved in the end. Unfortunately, he mainly specializes in using his powers to only help those with blown out tires.....so when the world comes to nuclear armageddon a few weeks later, we all die.

Son of Storm has a son that joins the site. The username? Daughter of Son of Storm. The idea to use "Granddaughter of Storm" is lost on the child. In addition, everyone questions the gender of the user, like everyone secretly does for SoS. Of course, everyone saw this coming, despite the fact that it makes no sense.

Zoom becomes a pagan-like figure, as the only person to retain any knowledge of speedsters after The Fall. To receive knowledge from him, one must admit to being an idiot five times, in five different posts. One complimentary scan if you're a senior member. Ten "I'm an idiot"s if you have any reference to DBZ in your name.

G-Man is defeated when Captain Cascader turns on him, in a sinister plot with Red LAMP. However, his daughter grows up into G-Woman the 2nd, and with the help of a more experienced Babs, defeats both of the evil bastards in a epic final battle. Under her leadership, the site flourishes into a haven for Disney Comics and G-Man comics fans. People are indifferent about this.

Hawk has literally risen to the position of an angel. Unfortunately, he's not of those nice angels, but moreso the kind that pins your ass to the wall with a bigass flaming sword. As a result he isn't very popular and says sayonara to this universe and goes to explore another one. He is never seen again.

Lunacyde, as a result of the nuclear fallout, has gained immense superpowers. However, he's also completely homicidal. He also turns into a werewolf, because right before he got his superhuman durability he was bit by one. Hence "Lunacyde". When he's not burying dead bodies, he's generally making new ones.

Methos will return as the final Immortal. He'll be pretty cool for about a week until he accidentally kills us all, and then he revives us and then kills himself to make sure it never happens again. Unfortunately, only one person knows this (me) and nobody believes him.   

Come one, come all to see what horrific, or maybe kind of decent fate lies in your future (as POST THAT YOU WANT TO SEE YOURS. Or I'll just do it for you). Attempting to actually piece together all of this history would be suicidal. Instead, try to see the truth-that there is no history. Only Matrix references.

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agent Buttons
wow
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda

Everyone realizes that Agent Buttons has a really cool username, but it's not the best because they can't remember everyone's usernames. AB decides to go back and do the impossible task of recording every single username ever used in the sites history and making it easy to read in one post. He gets roughly halfways through before he dies of old-age. It's rumoured that a heir was chosen to continue his work but they obviously don't care enough. Or maybe they're dead too.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I demand that my future be added, especially considering that you have already foretold it without my request, earlier on!

And this is a work of art, we should all be paying to read it. Good job my friend.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Morpheus' future has been edited into the original post, but here it is for ease of viewing:

Morpheus becomes a real superhero and thus is the only one of us who really gets loved in the end. Unfortunately, he mainly specializes in using his powers to only help those with blown out tires (or maybe lost cats).....so when the world comes to nuclear armageddon a few weeks later, we all die.

@Morpheus_ said:

"And this is a work of art, we should all be paying to read it. Good job my friend. "

Thank you, very much. On a otherwise boring weekend, this was a shining beacon of non-boring light that shot through the gloom of boring mist.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Sparda said:
 Vance goes on a Targets-esque kamikaze rampage when Daredevil is completely cancelled. He is eventually put down attempted to escape by diving off a church. Things don't go so well.     
Damn......
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

I hope others spot this one. It is well crafted, but it does not feel forced, and it is genuinely funny.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Oooookay, now I really wanna see mine xD This is way cool!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By shanana

I'm little scared >.<

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@Sparda said:
"     Drifter will be a grizzled, more competent version of himself, right up until the point where he takes everything a step too far because on the inside all he wants is to loved. Then he gets perma-IP banned. He has a mild resurgence a year later when he moves but eventually realizes that that "none of this sh*t really matters anymore".   
I keep thinking of Rorschach when I read this
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cly

Can I see mine? :D

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By EdwardWindsor

so what about us low lvl people we ok ? lol

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Sparda said:
Damn...... "
I think the best part in your story was 

@Sparda said:
"      Static is on hand to deliver the on-the-spot eulogy. "Motherf**ker thought he could fly". "
LMFAO
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Ye gods
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Oooookay, now I really wanna see mine xD This is way cool! "
  Because of the intense energy released during the Triumvirate Merging (see Foretold Future #9 for more details), you gain real magical powers and become something of a Plainswalker. But you blow off one of your feet when celebrating this fact and you have to have a crutch to travel to extra dimensions, which significantly slows down your wandering quite a bit. It's rumoured that you're seen walking back on Earth for a few minutes before saying "Oh right, this sh*thole" and porting out again. That is your last appearance.

@TheDrifter said:
" @Sparda said:
"     Drifter will be a grizzled, more competent version of himself, right up until the point where he takes everything a step too far because on the inside all he wants is to loved. Then he gets perma-IP banned. He has a mild resurgence a year later when he moves but eventually realizes that that "none of this sh*t really matters anymore".   
I keep thinking of Rorschach when I read this "

Your costume will be cooler, but significantly less practical.

@cly said:
" Can I see mine? :D "
You keep gaining popularity and become one of the top users. You hit your ten-thousandth post (because of a glitch in the system, this may or may not be your actual ten-thousandth post) the moment all the Whiskey Media sites merge. The intense backlash kills you, but frees enough people to form a resistance against the machine juggernaut.

@lazystudent said:
" so what about us low lvl people we ok ? lol "
Well, your lazy so your probably dead, but your also a student so your definitely dead. Wait, actually, you guaranteed will die fighting the Triumvirate but at least it'll be for a cause, so you probably got the better deal than 95% of most users.

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Ye gods "
True to your name, you become a significantly formidable insane emperor with a pechance for black clothes. You enjoy a brief power surge whilst fighting a war with the generally uncivilized population. You nearly become emperor of the world, but for some reason you decide that'd be too boring and blow up half your army to keep things interesting.

@Sha said:
" I'm little scared >.< "

You should be. Yours is a bleak, bleak future.

There's no one left for you to fight because of the increasingly declining population. As a result, you develop MPD and become asexual.....somehow. For the rest of eternity all you do is fight yourself, which could be seen by the remaining populace as either incredibly deep or really damn stupid.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana
@Sparda said:
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
" Oooookay, now I really wanna see mine xD This is way cool! "
  Because of the intense energy released during the Triumvirate Merging (see Foretold Future #9 for more details), you gain real magical powers and become something of a Plainswalker. But you blow off one of your feet when celebrating this fact and you have to have a crutch to travel to extra dimensions, which significantly slows down your wandering quite a bit. It's rumoured that you're seen walking back on Earth for a few minutes before saying "Oh right, this sh*thole" and porting out again. That is your last appearance.

@TheDrifter said:
" @Sparda said:
I keep thinking of Rorschach when I read this "

Your costume will be cooler, but significantly less practical.

@cly said:
" Can I see mine? :D "
You keep gaining popularity and become one of the top users. You hit your ten-thousandth post (because of a glitch in the system, this may or may not be your actual ten-thousandth post) the moment all the Whiskey Media sites merge. The intense backlash kills you, but frees enough people to form a resistance against the machine juggernaut.

@lazystudent said:
Well, your lazy so your probably dead, but your also a student so your definitely dead. Wait, actually, you guaranteed will die fighting the Triumvirate but at least it'll be for a cause, so you probably got the better deal than 95% of most users.

@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Ye gods "
True to your name, you become a significantly formidable insane emperor with a pechance for black clothes. You enjoy a brief power surge whilst fighting a war with the generally uncivilized population. You nearly become emperor of the world, but for some reason you decide that'd be too boring and blow up half your army to keep things interesting.

@Sha said:
" I'm little scared >.< "
You should be. Yours is a bleak, bleak future.  There's no one left for you to fight because of the increasingly declining population. As a result, you develop MPD and become asexual.....somehow. For the rest of eternity all you do is fight yourself, which could be seen by the remaining populace as either incredibly deep or really damn stupid. "
awwwwww V_V
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cly
@Sparda: O_O My future is soon. XD
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@Sparda said:
"      But then IE returns after being sacrificed and makes everybody his bitch.    "
That sounds like Black Lantern InferiorEgo... I don't like him, he's a jerk.
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Awesome work Sparda! 

Will you do LT please?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda
@inferiorego said:
" @Sparda said:
"      But then IE returns after being sacrificed and makes everybody his bitch.    "
That sounds like Black Lantern InferiorEgo... I don't like him, he's a jerk. "
Nobody likes him but everybody pretends to because they are very, very afraid.

It's kind of like IE now, except without all the pretending.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sparda
@Lady Tlieso said:
" Awesome work Sparda!   Will you do LT please? "
Yes.

You are one of a handful of female users left on the Vine. As a result, you are given massive respect (how this works is beyond me because if there were only a few women left I'm pretty sure it'd be different). Everybody likes you, which works out pretty good for you because you are evil as hell. It takes everyone a few years to figure out that you were behind all those mysterious disappearances, but nobody cares because everybody likes you. The cycle repeats.

It's a vicious circle.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@lazystudent said:

well iam no longer a student but still will take that lol
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lady Tlieso
@Sparda said:
" @Lady Tlieso said:
" Awesome work Sparda!   Will you do LT please? "
Yes.  You are one of a handful of female users left on the Vine. As a result, you are given massive respect (how this works is beyond me because if there were only a few women left I'm pretty sure it'd be different). Everybody likes you, which works out pretty good for you because you are evil as hell. It takes everyone a few years to figure out that you were behind all those mysterious disappearances, but nobody cares because everybody likes you. The cycle repeats.  It's a vicious circle. "
OMG I love it!!!!!! lmao  
thanks very much!
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aronmorales

Wow, interesting ideas...

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Sparda said:
" Because of the intense energy released during the Triumvirate Merging (see Foretold Future #9 for more details), you gain real magical powers and become something of a Plainswalker. But you blow off one of your feet when celebrating this fact and you have to have a crutch to travel to extra dimensions, which significantly slows down your wandering quite a bit. It's rumoured that you're seen walking back on Earth for a few minutes before saying "Oh right, this sh*thole" and porting out again. That is your last appearance. "
Damn that's epic...and stolen! lol this is now officially the origin of..some random alternate universe Wando >.>
Thanks! :D
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@Sparda said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Sparda said:
Nobody likes him but everybody pretends to because they are very, very afraid.  It's kind of like IE now, except without all the pretending. "
Do I get to eat hearts or anything?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sparda

My response to all the thanks is: No problemo.

@Aronmorales said:

" Wow, interesting ideas... "

Aron realizes that he really likes interesting ideas. This is sort of like hell for him, because in the future interesting ideas are extremely rare. He goes on a journey to record as many interesting ideas he can find. He does pretty well for himself, chronicling thousands of good ideas that could probably benefit mankind. Unfortunately, he trades it to Dreadnaught for some food. Where the paper goes after that, no one knows. Aron decides that even though it was a waste of time, it was a good learning experience so he decides to make some good ideas too. He makes a few, but decides that it's too damn hard and boring and that bad ideas are more fun. He accidentally dies making one of these bad ideas become reality ("Dynamite + Bazooka + 200,000 Eggs").
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine sounds about right, except I would also recruit the dead soldiers first borns into my army regardless of age
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda
@inferiorego said:
" @Sparda said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Sparda said:
Nobody likes him but everybody pretends to because they are very, very afraid.  It's kind of like IE now, except without all the pretending. "
Do I get to eat hearts or anything? "
You tried eating hearts but they tasted really awful, so you eventually settled with the various nervous clusters in a human body. Unfortunately for everybody, you like to keep them "fresh", so they gotta be alive when you get them.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aronmorales
@Sparda said:
" My response to all the thanks is: No problemo.

@Aronmorales said:
" Wow, interesting ideas... "
Aron realizes that he really likes interesting ideas. This is sort of like hell for him, because in the future interesting ideas are extremely rare. He goes on a journey to record as many interesting ideas he can find. He does pretty well for himself, chronicling thousands of good ideas that could probably benefit mankind. Unfortunately, he trades it to Dreadnaught for some food. Where the paper goes after that, no one knows. Aron decides that even though it was a waste of time, it was a good learning experience so he decides to make some good ideas too. He makes a few, but decides that it's too damn hard and boring and that bad ideas are more fun. He accidentally dies making one of these bad ideas become reality ("Dynamite + Bazooka + 200,000 Eggs"). "
...Yep, sounds about right.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By DEGRAAF

im not that creative so someone could do it for me
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Constantine

Whats my future?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By warlock360

xD lol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda
@DEGRAAF said:
" im not that creative so someone could do it for me "
 DEGRAAF is generally liked as a pretty cool dude. You're one of the only nice, moderately sane people left in society, so when you get killed, everyone takes the extremely irrational course of action and decides to fdeal with the person responsible for you death: Lunacyde, which leads to the town hiring a fellow who goes by the name of......

@Constantine said:
" Whats my future? "
.....Constantine, who really likes to hunt supernatural creatures after the armageddon. Unfortunately, there's only, like, three and only one of them is really evil. He takes what is almost certainly a suicide mission to avengre DEGRAAF's death by killing Lunacyde. Constantine is never seen again. But to the comfort of DEGRAAF's town friends, neither is Lunacyde. It's probably likely that Constantine suffered more out of the two deaths, but he's a man so he sucked it up and took it. And he had a pretty good one-liner, but no one was around to hear it except for Lunacyde.

A statue is erected in town for both of you, which is used as a popular make-out spot for couples.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Constantine

cool, lol

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By danhimself

I like to jump on bandwagons so "do me, do me!!!!"

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Paragon

You forgot the other Canadian...

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda
@Voidheart said:
" xD lol "
Of everyone in the future, Voidheart is probably in the top five of those most hated. He regularly schemes with other royal bastards and dark overlords, and is rumoured to be responsible for Gambler's insane rampage. However, most of the reputation really hurts his feelings because being evil just isn't as fun as it once was. He becomes a good guy and feeds homeless people soup and donates clothing. When he accidentally kills someone with boiling soup, he remembers how much fun it was to be evil and goes back to being a magnificently evil sum' bitch. For some reason, most people consider this the better course of action, because he was really bad at dishing out soup and made most everyone uncomfortable.
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Paragon said:
"You forgot the other Canadian... "

Is that like the Third Man?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Yaujtapool

This is an interesting thread ....

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparda
@danhimself said:
" I like to jump on bandwagons so "do me, do me!!!!" "
 Surprising everyone, Dan stops acting like himself and instead starts acting like a complete douchebag. He mostly just goes around killing people that only halfways deserve. Everyone starts seeing him as the "badass with a heart of gold", which goes pretty well until a badass who doesn't have a heart of gold comes to town. They have a really really intense fight but they both die when Dan tackles him off a skyscraper. The event is later made into a multi-million dollar blockbuster that everybody loves, but it gets a bunch of really crappy sequels that make no sense since they both died. Who was this other badass? Identity yet to be revealed.

@Paragon said:
" You forgot the other Canadian... "
Paragon gets pretty angry about two things-most Canadians have disappeared and one of the only ones who stayed around (Aztek) revealed himself to be not-Canadian (see first post). Paragon goes on a search to find other Canadians and forms a Canadian superteam that does justice to the nation. They promptly kill Aztek in a pretty neat fight, which everyone feels sort of weird about since most people liked, or at least, pretended to like Aztek. After that, the team really doesn't have much of an objective so they generally just go around getting into barfights.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hawk

This sounds about right. 

No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
ha ha ha... I guess aint sh!t gonna happen with me... 
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sparda
@Yaujtapool said:
" This is an interesting thread .... "
Yaujtapool actually meets and is taken aboard a Predator ship, something which excites him to generally no end. He likes it so much that he really isn't too troubled when his first hunt is on Earth......against humans. He feels pretty good about it before he realizes that this group of Predators are douches so he kills a few before they take him down. The Predators wonder why they ever come to this backwater planet anymore since there's no aliens left and fly off. Unfortunately for them, 'pool destroyed their navigations systems so they crash and die. The massive amounts of food, including Predator bodies, arguably saves hundreds of thousands of lives but has the aftereffects of making thousands of people have superpowers, which is more of a problem than anything.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sparda
@King Saturn said:
" ha ha ha... I guess aint sh!t gonna happen with me...  "
King Saturn realizes that there isn't a point in being King of Saturn, because everyone knows that women comes from Venus. He promptly makes the move there and as a result is so much more happy than he used to be. In the meantime, the men from Mars invade Saturn and everybody is a-okay. King Venus makes a huge profit charging men to come to Venus, which sort of makes him the galaxies first inter-planetary pimp.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
@Sparda said:
" @King Saturn said:
King Saturn realizes that there isn't a point in being King of Saturn, because everyone knows that women comes from Venus. He promptly makes the move there and as a result is so much more happy than he used to be. In the meantime, the men from Mars invade Saturn and everybody is a-okay. King Venus makes a huge profit charging men to come to Venus, which sort of makes him the galaxies first inter-planetary pimp. "

you know... this actually makes a lot of sense to me for some reason... lol

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Sparda said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" This is an interesting thread .... "
Yaujtapool actually meets and is taken aboard a Predator ship, something which excites him to generally no end. He likes it so much that he really isn't too troubled when his first hunt is on Earth......against humans. He feels pretty good about it before he realizes that this group of Predators are douches so he kills a few before they take him down. The Predators wonder why they ever come to this backwater planet anymore since there's no aliens left and fly off. Unfortunately for them, 'pool destroyed their navigations systems so they crash and die. The massive amounts of food, including Predator bodies, arguably saves hundreds of thousands of lives but has the aftereffects of making thousands of people have superpowers, which is more of a problem than anything. "
Awesome LoL
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Constantine
@King Saturn said:
" @Sparda said:
" @King Saturn said:
King Saturn realizes that there isn't a point in being King of Saturn, because everyone knows that women comes from Venus. He promptly makes the move there and as a result is so much more happy than he used to be. In the meantime, the men from Mars invade Saturn and everybody is a-okay. King Venus makes a huge profit charging men to come to Venus, which sort of makes him the galaxies first inter-planetary pimp. "

you know... this actually makes a lot of sense to me for some reason... lol

"
lol
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Andferne
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sparda
@Andferne: Andferne becomes the last great American-icon hero. He inspires those remaining to be better than they can be, which is actually sort of a problem because they die from frequent over-exhaustion. Eventually, they all ask him to leave, and he immediately replies since he's such a nice guy. They forgot that they need him to defend him so he comes back to. The cycle continues for a while until he saves them by detonating a nuke launched by Emperor Gonzo Noir over the Ocean. The officially adopt his shield design as the flag, which is only a little bit redundant, but nobody cares because it looks awesome.