Cold War called, they want their propaganda back.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SirNeko

Had a great laugh watching this crap.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: What's funny about the video? Also the iron curtain way before the Cold War so we are talking about a dramatically different Russia. I don't really understand how this was propaganda.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Most of wheat he said is true, antifa uses the the old Russian flag a lot and call for anarchy or communism. They can't can't decide what they want LUL.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's simple answer to the video's question: (((them)))

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you disagree with the video's content? I think it's fair to say that communism is, at the minimum, as bad as Nazism, if not worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PragerU is pretty infamous for their internet right-leaning propaganda. Where this guy fails is when he refuses to separate the ideologies of communism and fascism. It just so happens that those nations that labelled themselves as communist were really more fascist in practice.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way, communism really is terrible. Communists are just as bad as nazis.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

PragerU is pretty infamous for their internet right-leaning propaganda. Where this guy fails is when he refuses to separate the ideologies of communism and fascism. It just so happens that those nations that labelled themselves as communist were really more fascist in practice.

So you're saying fascism is actually the ultimate goal any leftist in power wants?

No. I have no idea where you got any of that. Fascism is inherently and by definition, a system of extreme right wing governance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

So you're saying fascism is actually the ultimate goal any leftist in power wants?

No. I have no idea where you got any of that. Fascism is inherently and by definition, a system of extreme right wing governance.

Interesting. What policies does fascism have that is identical to the right?

Not a great deal. Like I said, "Extreme right" as to say that fascists tend to be a fringe minority, with hyperbolic and exaggerated political stances.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

Not a great deal. Like I said, "Extreme right" as to say that fascists tend to be a fringe minority, with hyperbolic and exaggerated political stances.

But you originally said:

@sergeant-rl3 said:

There were/are multiple countries that were/are considered communist. That means that their were enough of them to take power. So, what policies would a fascist have that is on the right wing?

Not sure I understand your question.

Fascists tend to employ more control in the lives of everyday people, while creating a ruling class. This is probably best evidenced in the few autocratic nations still around, like The UAE, The DPRK, Qatar, and Brunei. Those nations are generally regarded by the international community to have fascist governments with conservative political parties usually in control.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys the reply button exists for a reason

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys the reply button exists for a reason

It exists to be ignored.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirNeko

@bat_saint said:

@sirneko: What's funny about the video? Also the iron curtain way before the Cold War so we are talking about a dramatically different Russia. I don't really understand how this was propaganda.

What is evil in Communism?

Communism and Democracy are just different ends of a stick.

N.K, Vietnam, China and USSR had very different types of Communism. Even Lenin's and Stalin's Communism was very different. Not to mention none of the countries there and even USSR never achieved Communism.

The video correctly points out how many people China and USSR killed in their own countries, which isn't widely known, but calling Communism evil for their deeds would be calling Democracy evil because of how many people US has killed outside and inside US.

Calling a society different from yours Evil is not only ignorant but the video is also full of hole. That is what is funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab39f2267ace
deactivated-5ab39f2267ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The video isn't even funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, this gonna be good.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: I wonder how many people enjoyed internet, smartphones and video games during CW era in the free world.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@mimisalome: I wonder how many people enjoyed internet, smartphones and video games during CW era in the free world.

Those aren't the only perks of capitalism. Anything you purchase on the open market is a benefit of capitalism.

LeeM724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Communism is a beautiful idea in theory.

But then people came along and messed it up (just like everything else in history)

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Are u trolling? 100 million people died under the iron curtain. People where literally eating they're own babies. What has the USA ever done to its people or another country for that matter that is that bad. If you like communism so much move to North Korea. LUL they don't even have full access to the internet but you do and you're defending communism with something that would be taken away from you if you were under communism rule. I guess you don't like own property or having any rights for that matter. Just curious what country do you live in.

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: my bad it was actually 20 million, communism has killed 100 million but only 20 of those were under the iron curtain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

Strange didn't get the tag.

@sergeant-rl3 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sergeant-rl3 said:

But you originally said:

@sergeant-rl3 said:

There were/are multiple countries that were/are considered communist. That means that their were enough of them to take power. So, what policies would a fascist have that is on the right wing?

Not sure I understand your question.

Fascists tend to employ more control in the lives of everyday people, while creating a ruling class. This is probably best evidenced in the few autocratic nations still around, like The UAE, The DPRK, Qatar, and Brunei. Those nations are generally regarded by the international community to have fascist governments with conservative political parties usually in control.

OK, but those Arab countries aren't right or left, they usually follow an extreme version of the Islam that is heavily deluded with paganism. They don't identify as right or left, they simply follow Sharia Law. There is nothing conservative or liberal about them. It's absolute dictatorship with the dictator deciding all his policies on his own whims. There is no political party, there is the dictator and a party he created to appease the west.

My question is what policies does a fascist have that is found on the right wing?

Example: A republican taking power would most likely have these policies: Lower taxes, increase military spending, cut government spending, use the strong man approach in foreign policy. So what would a fascist taking power's policies be?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Well, I disagree with your assessment of my example countries. Just because a nation tends toward theocratic practices in government, that doesn't mean they don't fall on the Liberal/Conservative political spectrum. And that argument doesn't do much to address fascist states that don't have Islamic rule. It's generally universally agreed that those nations, the Arabic ones at least, are politically right wing. for example:

They tend to have lower levels of Civil rights, especially for their minorities and women, more draconian laws regarding drugs, and spotty human rights records, and a higher willingness to declare war, rather than broker peace through diplomacy.

At least in America, restriction of civil rights for minorities and women, and draconian laws governing drugs, and Warhawk behavior, has been completely characteristic of Right wing/Republican proposed legislature. They resisted the civil rights movement, and are eager to use the military internationally.

Its that parallel that I'm using to claim that Fascism is related to extreme right wing political ideology.

Your proposed example, is unfortunately a strawman. I'm talking about extreme right, not moderates, who have very little in common with fascists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3:

pretty much all conservatives started out as liberals.

they created their own status quo challenging their predecessors (liberalism) and once they feel contented in what they build and create, they eventually stick with it and defend it (conservatism)

Conservatives are just liberals who mature past the habit of looking for something to gripe on.

I think that's generally oversimplifying it.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extreme ideologies are bad. Communism is bad. Y salty.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taxation is theft

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers