Chuck or SethTheProgrammer: Who's worse at analyzing how powerful a character is, ON AVERAGE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So saw a topic like this between DB and Seth, now I raise the difficulty in choosing.

And if there is someone worse, please inform me about him/her please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaaaaand another thread to add to the list of CV users bringing seth up for no reason just to talk shit

I love how people on here bicker and whine about him like they're better debaters, you all are really something else

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Uhh okay? Not only is that completely subjective, but if they're so "shit" then why keep bringing them up? Do you really care that much? It's not like it's your moral job, and you're not the end all be all to all debaters, so. Politely get off your high horse.

Aside from that have you ever even debated either of them to know they're so "shit?" Sure what they say may sound crazy in their vids but have you ever actually proven their points wrong and made them concede?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum: I know they are shit because of what they are saying. And I know people getting their comments deleted and get's banned from Seth's discord if you show them wrong.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, these threads are becoming too frequent

Still, screw Seth.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

Comicvine talks too much shit.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone will put me in a thread like this in the future he gon catch my .44 lmfao

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seth isn't nearly as bad as some make him out to be, at least when it comes to analyzing characters. Yeah he can highball or outright wank at times but there are plenty of people here that do the same.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@frostplatinum: it's not subjective to think seth is wrong in whatever "analysis" (if you can even call it that) he's making.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, these threads are becoming too frequent

Still, screw Seth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@frostplatinum: I know they are shit because of what they are saying. And I know people getting their comments deleted and get's banned from Seth's discord if you show them wrong.

I already said that what they're saying may sound crazy. But if you can't actually disprove what they're saying, then what good is stressing over them? When did anybody get banned from Seth's discord for proving them wrong? I don't know, for some reason I find that a bit hard to believe. What actually happened may be getting cherry picked.

@jashugan said:

@frostplatinum: it's not subjective to think seth is wrong in whatever "analysis" (if you can even call it that) he's making.

Lol. Yeah it is. Especially when you can't even disprove him. You just talk out of your ass.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the Seth alt has his jimmies in a bunch

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this in reference to ? Can someone help me out? Shouldn't seth be defending himself here

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

What is this in reference to ? Can someone help me out? Shouldn't seth be defending himself here

He's a youtube debater and for some reason people on comicvine have an obsession with talking shit about people on other sites for some reason.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

@frostplatinum: Are you Seth/Chuck or a fanboy of them perhaps?

Aw, snap. What gave it away? You got me, man. I'm totally Seth. Actually no, I'm Chuck. Actually, nevermind on both of those, I'm definitely a fanboy. I was really hoping it wouldn't show, I... I guess I should work on that... :(

Nice answering criticism with criticism.

What warranted that dumbass question? Does everyone on this site have to think the exact same on the two of them, or else you're a fanboy, or just them in secret? Do you not realize how dumb that is? I don't even agree with everything they say. As a matter of fact I'm not in either of their discords, and 90% of their videos I don't even watch. But this site's hate for them is beyond unreasonable. That's common sense. The whole premise of debating is to challenge the opposing side's points. But this site literally refuses to do that. All you guys will do is call them wankers, with no evidence to back it up. Not once have I seen anybody even say why they're wrong. Just anything that comes out of their mouths is automatically wrong, end of discussion. That's unfair. And a fallacy actually.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

So if I'm a fanboy for seeing the real wrong in all of this, so be it. Really speaks volumes about CV.

Looks like the Seth alt has his jimmies in a bunch

Looks like CV as a whole has had their jimmies in a bunch over a guy they supposedly despise for years now

And I'm apparently a "seth alt" for being damn near the only one to acknowledge how idiotic that is. Ah, this site

Coona34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum: Lol don't bother with them, it's embarrassing that you can google 'comicvine seththeprogrammer' and every thread is just hate and bitching yet none of them would have the balls to get in call with him.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Yeah it is. Especially when you can't even disprove him. You just talk out of your ass.

Which ones need to be disproven? The mountain destroying All might who at his prime on video doesn't come close to destroying a city? or is it the calculation that puts almight at some significant percentage of light?

YouTube is one of the worst places to go for vs debates, even worse than comicvine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coona34 said:

@frostplatinum: Lol don't bother with them, it's embarrassing that you can google 'comicvine seththeprogrammer' and every thread is just hate and bitching yet none of them would have the balls to get in call with him.

Truer words were never spoken. Although I feel that I should at least try to show them why this whole seth situation is wrong, because not many others have.

@jashugan said:

Which ones need to be disproven? The mountain destroying All might who at his prime on video doesn't come close to destroying a city? or is it the calculation that puts almight at some significant percentage of light?

YouTube is one of the worst places to go for vs debates, even worse than comicvine.

Anything you disagree with him on, not just in regards to All Might. Either make a post actually debunking it, or debate him himself on it. I would suggest the latter, because then you can see his point of view more, and, you know, debate, but if that's too much for you, oh well.

I don't debate on YT, so I can't say much on that last statement.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum:

Anything you disagree with him on, not just in regards to All Might. Either make a post actually debunking it, or debate him himself on it. I would suggest the latter, because then you can see his point of view more, and, you know, debate, but if that's too much for you, oh well.

I don't debate on YT, so I can't say much on that last statement.

What do you mean make a post debunking it? You don't need anything more than my post to see that he's full of shit. Why would anyone waste any more time than that about the specific subject?
Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being a battle debater is admittedly pathetic. But being a battle debater that can’t think for themselves? Well that’s just sad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

What do you mean make a post debunking it? You don't need anything more than my post to see that he's full of shit. Why would anyone waste any more time than that about the specific subject?

Do you actually think you just debunked a 20 minute video with two sentences? I mean make a post. Debunking it. Similar to this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/7bn9w5/death_battle_naruto_vs_ichigo/dpj9fxy?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Two sentences is not going to cut it, as there's obviously a lot more that he said. Plus... what you said isn't much better than just calling him a wanker anyways. You asked which one needed to be disproven, which =/= actually disproving it. Okay, so All Might isn't city level. Why is that? How does that even remotely hold a candle to going in depth on why he is wrong? So, the calculation for LS All Might is wrong. Why is that?

And if you think "he's full of shit" then once again I would suggest debating him yourself in VC, FRA.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
deactivated-5d755a684b00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being a battle debater is admittedly pathetic. But being a battle debater that can’t think for themselves? Well that’s just sad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've debated on YouTube. I've even extended personal invites to YouTubers who disagree with me to come here so we can fight it out in a written format. So far no one's excepted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gpower said:

@frostplatinum: You seem upset? calm down Seth it's nothing personal.

Best argument here. Congratulations. Aw shoot, how will I ever counter that.

Nice ad hominem. I'm not upset. More annoyed. For people just like you actually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum: Is the dude really available to debate anyone anytime?

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gpower said:

@frostplatinum: You seem upset? calm down Seth it's nothing personal.

Best argument here. Congratulations. Aw shoot, how will I ever counter that.

Nice ad hominem. I'm not upset. More annoyed. For people just like you actually.

Now seriously calm down, i'm just playing with you lol. This thread is the first time I ever heard of this "seththeprogrammer" i'm checking out his videos as we speak to see what I think of him.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thinks KCM Naruto is 72 times FTL is retarded.

That's really all there is to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstrom: He used to be in his public discord, but it got taken down. Now he has a private one. IIRC you’ll have to tweet him if you want to get in and debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: Do you have anything, you know, original to say? Or is this another joke? Ha ha. You are one funny guy :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coona34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this is just embarrassing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostplatinum: why the hell would I need to make a stupid ass reddit post to "debunk" seth's wrong results?

All Might can't destroy a city or mountain? Why? Because his best punch can destroy city blocks. This is shown in the two heroes anime which has All Might's best joint feat, and the fight against All for one. Any interpretation higher than that is foolish. Claiming All Might is "mountain level" when no one in the entire series has or can destroy a mountain is foolish.

This is as dumb as claiming 1 + 1 = 3 and then asking others to debunk him.

Even the percentage of light speed calculation he made is bunk. Based on a subject he knows nothing about, scaling to All Might that doesn't even share the same power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's all save ourselves a boobless minute and ignore anything from DeathBattles, Seth, and Chuck.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One time I used one or Seth's videos as a reference and a timestamp to get my point across on CV(I forgot the details of our debate but I remember how it went down), dude completely noped it because of the simple fact it was Seth.

I was saying it doesn't matter if Seth has high-balled once or a thousand times, the example I was showing him was factual with my own reasoning on top of me referencing Seth's video to back it up(since Seth literally had my entire point in a nut shell), but he noped it for the simple fact that it was a Seth video and he didn't like him.

I've never referenced a Seth video in a debate on this site since.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: Yup pretty much. But I rarely referred to Seth's shit anyways, it was just at the time of the debate my argument lined up with something Seth explained in a video, and I remembered it so I linked it to the guy. I was probably gonna stop using Seth as a reference anyway since there's plenty other better ways to prove a point.