Christian Woman kills five ISIS militants.

• 115 results
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/28/isis-jihadists-tries-to-capture-young-christian-girl-she-takes-out-a-machine-gun-and-slaughters-five-of-them-there-is-now-a-major-christian-militia-with-american-australian-and-british-christians/

Honestly I'm usually against knee jerk reactions and bloodthirst, but I couldn't help feel a little bit vindicated with this news. Espicially since it was in self defence.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Her theme song.

Loading Video...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cue the Atheists.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ccraft

puppies!!!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

telling Christians that they should fight ISIS doesn't sound like a good idea.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By transcendence

Oh.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wouldn't approve.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

>shoebat

-1/10

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The source doesn't seem very legitimate. I tried searching for alternative sources but couldn't find any.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Take that liberals, guns do work

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@legacy6364 said:

Batman wouldn't approve.

No Caption Provided

Fascinating. I'll definitely take a look at this story when I get a chance.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In nominae Dei. (c)

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, someone has to stand up to them. Good for her/

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its do or die. She knew she was a dead woman, so why not go out like a champ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! A group of armed, smiling, dog-petting Christians killing Muslims in the name of God? Welcome to the Crusades: 21st Century edition. At least they aren't calling themselves Templars.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@neghead said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! A group of armed, smiling, dog-petting Christians killing Muslims in the name of God? Welcome to the Crusades: 21st Century edition. At least they aren't calling themselves Templars.

Just give it time...... :/

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Nice to know that the "Thou Shalt not Kill" commandment is so respected by Christians these days.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neghead said:

Looking fully at history, you'd learn that that's actually how the original Crusades started, although the name Crusade was invented in the early 1900s; the Muslims were hitting territory with terrorists attacks, declaring a Holy War against Christians, and the Christians started to defend themselves; the Crusade period was actually defensive in nature, it was not an offensive attack against Muslims in the name of God by the Christians. This action was necessary, instead of being lead like a lamb to the slaughter, she defended herself.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Nice to know that the "Thou Shalt not Kill" commandment is so respected by Christians these days.

That's actually a Jewish commandment. Have you even been paying attention to context in relation to ISIS in recent weeks? Are you trying to twist a defensive action with an offensive action? In evaluating the actions, you have to examine the issue of rationality of the foe against whether an action was sensible under the circumstances.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"ISIS Jihadists Tries To Capture Young Christian Girl, She Takes Out A Machine Gun And Slaughters Five Of Them."

Good on her, fighting the good fight. And it's funny, if they didn't mention she was Christian when she killed ISIS people, she would be praised so hard.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 frozen  Moderator

Now that's a brave woman. This makes me happy.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

I'm always 100% in support of someone who kills an attacker who threatens serious bodily harm, so props to the girl.

As to whether this story can be trusted, Shoebat isn't just some random schmoe. He has been used as an expert on Islmaic issues on several different news networks. However, he claims to be a reformed terrorist, and the terrorist acts he claims to have done and the time in jail he claims to have served appears unsubstantiated. I could not find any other sources substantiating the girl killing five terrorists, but since this is eye witness testimony from a little village, it's plausible that no other reporters have been able to talk to eye witnesses. The Shoebat article does make reference to a Christian man named Ashley Johnston who died fighting IS, and that is substantiated elsewhere.

The story could be true or it could be invented. There is no way to tell.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

The Bible clearly signs off on killing in self-defense. Thou shalt not kill is really more like thou shalt not murder.

@neghead:

Are you suggesting it was wrong for this girl to defend herself?

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this is real

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Actually the crusades were more of an offensive action on the Christian part. They were killing each other at an incredible rate in Europe. The papal leaders decided to attempt to unify them and point their actions elsewhere. The crusades were then born. There was Muslim expansion IIRC but the Christians were the aggressors there.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Religious people... so silly.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 frozen  Moderator

Religious people... so silly.

I'm an Atheist, and I would have done what she did.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Well of course me too, we have no morals after all.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@dshipp17 said:

@lvenger said:

That's actually a Jewish commandment. Have you even been paying attention to context in relation to ISIS in recent weeks? Are you trying to twist a defensive action with an offensive action? In evaluating the actions, you have to examine the issue of rationality of the foe against whether an action was sensible under the circumstances.

All the commandments are Jewish...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh the hypocrisy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@batwatch: That's not what the original Commandments/Bible text said. The God of the Holy Books doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who'd let people's souls into his kingdom for disobeying his words tbf.

@dshipp17 said:

@lvenger said:

I'm fully aware it's a Jewish commandment thank you, but it doesn't change the fact that Christians often adhere to the 10 commandments too, as the Old Testament is still used in modern Christianity. Have you even realised how asinine your question is about ISIS' activities? Of course I know what ISIS have been up to, do you take me for a fool? And it seems you're still trying to defend the teachings of an outdated belief system that has made extremists, zealots and fantatics willing to do awful things to promote the original truths of their respective religions. Moreover, I, an atheist with no spiritual or religious basis for any of my views and beliefs, wouldn't have done what she did to those ISIS. Quite ironic don't you think?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The source doesn't seem very legitimate. I tried searching for alternative sources but couldn't find any.

Same here.

Shoebat and his ilk are notorious for their islamophobic propaganda. Though this isn't islamophobic it is still pro-christian propaganda.

I remember a few weeks ago there was this "news" of a bunch of Muslims who apparently smashed a saint mary statue and peed on it in Italy. Guess how many official news sources reported it ? ZILCH ! No CNN, No BBC no nothing. The only sources were from right-wing and islamophobic blogs. The one source that every single one of these islamophobic sites were refrencing was a PORTUGESE website that was "reporting news" THAT HAPPENED IN ITALY. As you may have guessed already there is nothing from Italian news sources. When it comes to Shoebat, JihadWatch and the rest, for the love of God people DO RESEARCH.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Are we any different If we kill them?"

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BatWatch

@lvenger:

Words have multiple meanings. When translation is involved, the translator has to pick the best word in the new language to summarize it even if it doesn't have the exact same meaning as the original language. Using the Strong's concordance to see what the original word meant, we see the word translated in the KJV as "kill" literally means "kill, slay, murder," so it would seem the word could have multiple meanings ranging from any killing to actual murder.

Common sense should really apply here. Nobody thinks, "Thou shalt not kill," means "Avoid stepping on ants." We use common sense to understand the meanin behind the words. Similarly, all parents tell their kids, "Don't hit," but few if any parents expect their children to allow themselves to be beaten by a bully and refuse to hit back in order to escape. In almost an case there is the law in it's most basic form and then the surrounding addendum to the law.

In case the Ten Commandments in chapter 20 wasn't clear though, God spelled it out in the next two chapters clearly making exceptions for self-defense and defense of property and making a lighter sentence for accidental murder.

Considering the "Thou shalt not kill," commandment was immediately clarified in the next two chapters, there is really no room to argue that the Bible forbids all killing. It forbids unjustified killing.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Actually the crusades were more of an offensive action on the Christian part. They were killing each other at an incredible rate in Europe. The papal leaders decided to attempt to unify them and point their actions elsewhere. The crusades were then born. There was Muslim expansion IIRC but the Christians were the aggressors there.

It's sort of yes and no. The Crusades were an effort to reclaim lands that were originally Christian. The Muslims invaded Christian territory, than Christians reacted in their own defense, after the Muslims had decided on trying to completely annihilate Christians.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatWatch

@lvenger:

What would you have done, Lvenger? I remember our first long conversation was about use of lethal force, and I know you are absolutely against it in most cases, but I thought you did say you would use it if it was absolutely the only way to save your life or the life of a family member. Am I misremembering or did you change your view?

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@cattlebattle: Ha! I was rockin' this the other day. One of my fav tracks off Bloody Kisses.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that's pretty badass.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Ha! I was rockin' this the other day. One of my fav tracks off Bloody Kisses.

That whole album is great. Pretty much their best.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dshipp17

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dshipp17 said:

@lvenger said:

All the commandments are Jewish...

I understand that, but there is a Christian Commandment that superseded all of them that was introduced by Jesus; this would be the Christian Commandment.

@lvenger said:

@batwatch: That's not what the original Commandments/Bible text said. The God of the Holy Books doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who'd let people's souls into his kingdom for disobeying his words tbf.

@dshipp17 said:

@lvenger said:

I'm fully aware it's a Jewish commandment thank you, but it doesn't change the fact that Christians often adhere to the 10 commandments too, as the Old Testament is still used in modern Christianity. Have you even realised how asinine your question is about ISIS' activities? Of course I know what ISIS have been up to, do you take me for a fool? And it seems you're still trying to defend the teachings of an outdated belief system that has made extremists, zealots and fantatics willing to do awful things to promote the original truths of their respective religions. Moreover, I, an atheist with no spiritual or religious basis for any of my views and beliefs, wouldn't have done what she did to those ISIS. Quite ironic don't you think?

Christians still do this, but they don't fully realize that the Old Law ended with Jesus' resurrection; the Christian Laws start with the Book of Romans, perhaps with the Book of Acts too. Christians still use the Old Testament as a teaching devise, but we're not meant to be bound by the Old Testament any longer.

That's your take on the matter; Christianity itself does not produce extremists, zealots, and fanatics willing to do awful things; by in large, Christianity produces people like Mother Teresa. The countless good acts committed by Christians around the world do not get the press coverage and there are some places in the world where suffering is rampant where the only outside presence to be found would be Christian miniseries; as such, Christian doctrine is not only not outdated but still a bit ahead of its time. If we're so civilized compared to the past, what percentage of the rich actually reach out to help their fellow struggling human being? How often do you find a car stop to help someone who looks like he could use a ride? Actually, something like this would have happened to an extent 60 years ago and earlier but completely phased out of human consciousness about 20 years ago (e.g. in the United States). Christianity gave its take when it introduce the concept of the Good Samaritan.