User Lists: 0

Wicked And Crazy People Ruin The World

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I can’t wait to see how out leaders resolve this situation.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another tuesday in US :D

Stud_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now is a time to pray harder!

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's fucked up. Really sorry for the victims and their families. I don't live in USA so i can't speak from experience, but there seems to be a real problem with gun violence, shootings/school shootings and gun regulation.

RemyBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its sad to see where humanity has come. Like what causes someone to kill the most pure and innocent souls of our kind?!!! It's hard to comprehend how sickening people can really be. This also reminds me of an article I saw this morning. Over in Orange County, I think it was, a man ran over 3 elementary school girls on a sidewalk. The world truly is a messed up place.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Prayers for those who lost loved ones. R.I.P.

Unhappy-Hyena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m gonna make it a tradition to listen to “anatomy of a school shooting” every time there is one

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think society has been dancing around the subject of mental health and family stability for way too long. Just speculating here I’m not too sure but sounds like the shooter lived with his grandmother. Where are his parents? 18 is young to have fostered such a hatred for humanity. We focus too much on the symptoms of the craziness and not the craziness itself. Nowadays mental illness is glorified instead of treated

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The alarm keeps going off but america just keeps slapping the snooze button

quandaledingle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dude took that Fortnite perc 30 and couldn't handle it.

still waiting for the motive.

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean. I hate to sound cynical but like this always happens but nothing is ever really done. They get put on tshirts and candles but it will happen again.

Also mental health is a thing for both the recent shootings tbh and making it harder and more expensive to get guns. Also a nationwide buy back program wouldn't hurt. Not saying this will be silver bullet , as it's not. The major variable is the human being not the gun. The gun only did what it was designed to do: Kill. Humans will normally pick the easier way to do something so if a gun is available that's what will be used.

Anyways I think we all know they will not even attempt to try anything. Anything is better at least it would show that the govt and companies give 2 shits...but the reality is unless their money gets fucked with , they don't care another new tradegy will come along and alot of people will forget and move on. Discussion about mental health dies down too which is a major factor in all of this as well. Just sad man.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ArranVid

I am from the UK so our gun laws are different to the gun laws in the USA and I know that the USA has a history of gun rights and stuff which comes with the Amendments and stuff but perhaps the gun rights in the USA should be restricted. In the UK, the gun rights were restricted a lot after a man killed many young school children in a school in Dunblane in Scotland. Andy Murray, the tennis player, knew that man because Andy went to that same Dunblane school. I think the UK gun laws are good. Perhaps the USA gun laws should be restricted a lot too because I often hear news about many school shootings in the USA and it saddens me and worries me. Yes, many of the people who do those school shootings are mentally ill but maybe if gun rights are restricted to a large extent then these mentally ill people won't have the access to guns that they want to use for school shootings. The Columbine school shooting by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was evil and horrible. It is sad to see that there have been so many school shootings after that, even copycat ones. I think it was the mentally ill school shooter Adam Lanza who openly admitted that he was inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Also, the evil, mentally ill shooter in the Christchurch Mosque, Brendan Tarrant, also was inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold among other killers. Something MUST be done to stop school shootings ever happening again in the USA. I don't know the full details of the current case that is being discussed about here, but I think it was a weird 18-year old who killed young children in a primary school. An 18-year old should be a role model to younger children, he should be impressing his parents by showing them that he has now taken the step into adulthood and has maturity and responsibility, he should be trying to get success in life by an education or job or hard work or something. What the hell was this 18-year old doing going into a primary school and killing children? Something mentally wrong with this evil person. I haven't researched this whole current case in depth, but this is just a rant by me.

Avatar image for deactivated-62900cf39f163
deactivated-62900cf39f163

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just a tragedy. Horrible event.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sad smh

R.I.P.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

I am from the UK so our gun laws are different to the gun laws in the USA and I know that the USA has a history of gun rights and stuff which comes with the Amendments and stuff but perhaps the gun rights in the USA should be restricted. In the UK, the gun rights were restricted a lot after a man killed many young school children in a school in Dunblane in Scotland. Andy Murray, the tennis player, knew that man because Andy went to that same Dunblane school. I think the UK gun laws are good. Perhaps the USA gun laws should be restricted a lot too because I often hear news about many school shootings in the USA and it saddens me and worries me. Yes, many of the people who do those school shootings are mentally ill but maybe if gun rights are restricted to a large extent then these mentally ill people won't have the access to guns that they want to use for school shootings. The Columbine school shooting by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was evil and horrible. It is sad to see that there have been so many school shootings after that, even copycat ones. I think it was the mentally ill school shooter Adam Lanza who openly admitted that he was inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Also, the evil, mentally ill shooter in the Christchurch Mosque, Brendan Tarrant, also was inspired by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold among other killers. Something MUST be done to stop school shootings ever happening again in the USA. I don't know the full details of the current case that is being discussed about here, but I think it was a weird 18-year old who killed young children in a primary school. An 18-year old should be a role model to younger children, he should be impressing his parents by showing them that he has now taken the step into adulthood and has maturity and responsibility, he should be trying to get success in life by an education or job or hard work or something. What the hell was this 18-year old doing going into a primary school and killing children? Something mentally wrong with this evil person. I haven't researched this whole current case in depth, but this is just a rant by me.

can i throw a question at you rq?

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SAR_Annihilator

It is getting ridiculous. RIP to all those who lost their lives. Im about to get my conceal carry permit next week. After what happened in Buffalo and now this, I feel like trouble is brewing around me soon. Of course I really wish not to think or believe it but its just a feeling.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ghostodoofus2  Online

Fucking hell NRA, sort your shit out.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaijuking

My issue with this issue is not Gun Laws. Thats not helpful. People will get guns, or make home made IEDs, or run groups down in vehicles.

My issue is the school not having protection, and then the cops not doing their jobs as children bleed out. Its actual doctrine for years now for Police to draw fire onto themselves, or at the least corner the suspsect and try talks. You dont let them run free and unchallenge in a large school for over a hour. The cops should be focusing on setting up negotiatong as it was a hostage situation for a time and not once they tried to make contact. Also calling in Border Patrol to solve the issue makes them look worse. As well the arresting and pepper spraying parents who were fine to save their own kids. SMH.

Policy on better protectin for schools and doing the bare minimum as a officer would be nice to see. Plenty of vets and train law enforcement officers would gladly take a school officer job. But no one wants to fund it.

Thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s probably time to amend the amendment.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kaijuking
@thedailybagel said:

It’s probably time to amend the amendment.

To what? They had "assault weapons" ban before. Not that matters for hunting rifles which are same caliber or even larger and you can modify these single shots to autos. Cant really ban handguns, conceal carry is valued.

What would you amend that hasnt been looked at for past 60 years?

Only thing I can think of increase buying age. 21 to drink or smoke? Should be at least that and well out of highschool to buy a gun period. Thats the best I can think of and being reasonable.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: True. Police are getting hammered right now.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Well Trump proposed to arm teachers as way to fight this, it does not sound like such bad idea.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's been a lot of shootings lately. Crazy world we living, my condolences to the families affected.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking Perhaps making it so not just anyone can get a gun.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 Sorry but just looking at the title of that video I was so confused. You know lava is just turned up magma right? Not the core of the earth puking.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#31 KillerZ  Moderator  Online

Ah, so it is time once more to blame the movies, video games, comics, demons, guns, laws, and everything else except the person who committed the atrocity.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerz said:

Ah, so it is time once more to blame the movies, video games, comics, demons, guns, laws, and everything else except the person who committed the atrocity.

So, where do we wanna start first? We wanna go in alphabetical order?

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

can i throw a question at you rq?

Yes

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaijuking

@steve40l: we have effective gun laws. The issue is in this case people not mentally fit getting them. This is not gun law issue but people not being force to get diagnosed when talking crazy problem.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dshipp17
@steve40l said:

@dshipp17 Sorry but just looking at the title of that video I was so confused. You know lava is just turned up magma right? Not the core of the earth puking.

The video from post 7 was removed, but the title of the video had nothing to do with geology, it was an interpretive graphic of what it's like in Hell; amazing you could come away with this comment, based on what the video title read; and, also, even the contents of the video had nothing to say about this in even a remote sense (e.g. a pastor getting very emotional and compassionate about warning people that death can come at any moment, so, get prepared for the eternity that awaits by taking one moment out of your temporal life to accept and then be grateful for the free gift of Eternal Salvation; interesting how you might have heard that but then still walk away to waste your time like that; just reason for a moment and just bury this egotistical display of thinking you're looking so intellectual and have to be accepted by the crowd, where you should thank God for another chance to take this important step, if you made it to see this new message from me; thinking of it from this angle, certainly, you're not coming across as intellectual, at all).

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17 I didn't actually watch, or intend to watch the video. I just simply scrolled past it and saw the title, sorry for not making that 100% clear in my original post.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dshipp17
@steve40l said:

@dshipp17 I didn't actually watch, or intend to watch the video. I just simply scrolled past it and saw the title, sorry for not making that 100% clear in my original post.

Ok, just making a comment related to geology; your comment made it seem as if you knew something about the video, although I figured that you'd read the title and saw the video image. But, just a suggestion, read John 6:40 and Romans 10, confess with your mouth; just another sensible opportunity for you.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By seastone98

It's kinda fucked up that school shootings are so prevalent that it's become a meme, granted some of them are funny (to me at least) but it doesn't make it any less sad/depressing

Worst part is this ain't gonna stop anytime soon

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@killerz said:

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The left hasn't kept up with reality or the times.

Gun's can no longer be banned.

Loading Video...