Can your sister beat you up???

• 58 results
insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My sister thinks she can beat me up & she has about 70lbs on me & lifts weights all the time but she doesn't do martial arts.

You think my martial arts can beat my older sisters raw power? We're the best of friends so we've never been in a fight.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My sister can’t beat me up

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. None of my sisters can

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nucleon

You bet she can; Not when we wre younger, of course, but right now my 50 y-old plus body being wrecked by artery and nervous diseases and patched up by 5 bypasses and 2-3 stents would not suffer the comparison with her bodybuilder's shape and regimen. Even if I'd won (due to fighting skills, probably, and general mean-ness), I would probably die shortly after. =)

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to be clear I normally would never even consider striking a girl but my sister in a beast.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. A groinshot is going to put me down, no doubt about that, and my sis fights a lot dirtier than I would even consider, but I've got at least 10 lbs and 5 inches on my sister, plus neither of us are really more active than the other. If I could get close, she'd be going down.

Zezima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a chance

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have a sister, but I can take on my girlfriend and her sister at once.

As for your question....How long you been training, in what, and how much sparring do you do on a regular basis?

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By insomnimaniac

@alavanka said:

I don't have a sister, but I can take on my girlfriend and her sister at once.

As for your question....How long you been training, in what, and how much sparring do you do on a regular basis?

25 years give or take.

Other than Aikido & Karate I'm self taught in mostly just grappling & throws.

I do a lot of shadow kick boxing but I don't really spar anymore.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By dshipp17

I got 4 sisters and 1 sister passed away from lupus (e.g. I brought her back from critical care in the hospital; she then wouldn't take further help from, because of some history between us, where she let others play with her mind; she passed away about 2 months after we last spoke; I really struggled with this for some time); just thinking back, it is about sixteen years ago to this day that I attended my sister's funeral.

Of my 4 remaining sisters, it's my two oldest who are the ones to really worry about; they are dirty; it's just a matter that they have a healthy respect for me, at least I think; without out it, we each think about the same way in terms of trying to resolve a personal threat. I watched my oldest sister in a fight with another woman who was over 300 pounds and her two sisters; she's been in so much combat that she didn't even flinch; my sister was just startled; but, thinking similarly, she just got her revenge later own somehow; a lot of things are secret from me and I don't know about 98% of whatever they're involved with for years on end; so, basically, a stalemate, if it went past the day in question (e.g. but, since I'm serious about being Christian, they're much more ruthless than me, starting out; I get heated over time, unless God bring about circumstances that would put me back into a forgiving mode); on that day, I could out power them, of course.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Martial arts are essentially a non-factor in scrappy sibling fights. It just depends how much stronger you are than her (I'm assuming you're a guy and so you're likely a lot stronger than her even though she's heavier and works out a lot).

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Nah my sisters are small ones 5'5 like 109lbs and the other is like 5'9 150lbs

Though in a real life situation I'd never be able to hit them because of morals

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RikuYamaha  Online

i totally win! no sister= win! EPIC!

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No I got like 90lbs on one and 50 on the other.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My sister can't

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Martial arts are essentially a non-factor in scrappy sibling fights. It just depends how much stronger you are than her (I'm assuming you're a guy and so you're likely a lot stronger than her even though she's heavier and works out a lot).

No my sister can easily overpower me but she just brawls & brawling wont work against me.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak
@insomnimaniac said:

No my sister can easily overpower me

That's embarrassing then unless you're like 10 years old

she just brawls & brawling wont work against me.

So you know your answer then... if you're just speculating that brawling won't work then you're almost certainly wrong. Martial arts is absolutely useless against real life scrappy brawls. If you know it won't work then you must've brawled before, in which case what's the point of this thread?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt it

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An untrained man is going to beat an untrained woman 9/10 times.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By insomnimaniac

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

That's embarrassing then unless you're like 10 years old

LOL so what if my sister is physically stronger than me? She's like a prime Dot-Marie Jones who does strength training, I don't.

So you know your answer then... if you're just speculating that brawling won't work then you're almost certainly wrong. Martial arts is absolutely useless against real life scrappy brawls. If you know it won't work then you must've brawled before, in which case what's the point of this thread?

I mean I've fought other brawlers & boxers that were no match for my mastery of Aikido & Judo but my sister probably could've kicked their asses too.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t have a sister, but only giant women on roids who are pro fighter level have a chance of beating me in the first place, so if I did have one, chances are she couldn’t, lmao.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: How old are you and how old is she? If you haven’t finished going through puberty yet there is a high chance she would beat your ass with this size difference. If you have already gone through puberty and are at least close to being an adult man, you body will naturally be tougher due to being a man and your martial arts may be enough to get you the win, depending if you are actually good or not. I’ve seen black belts who couldn’t fight there way out of a paper bag.

YousufKhan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They can’t. I used to take self defense classes and I have decent knowledge of how to incorporate my Thai boxing training. Granted, I stopped nearly 2 years ago, so I’m kinda rusty, but I haven’t forgotten the body’s weak spots and how to use my agility.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: Strength training won't help in a fight unless you know how to fight to begin with.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My sister trained martial arts for 4 years, and me 3, I guess she can.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have one, so no.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have one, so no.

ASimpleLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, she wouldn’t be able to, she may be older but i am s t r o n g

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JOVIOLMA
insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: How old are you and how old is she? If you haven’t finished going through puberty yet there is a high chance she would beat your ass with this size difference. If you have already gone through puberty and are at least close to being an adult man, you body will naturally be tougher due to being a man and your martial arts may be enough to get you the win, depending if you are actually good or not. I’ve seen black belts who couldn’t fight there way out of a paper bag.

LOL I'm 32 she's 33.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: how much do you weigh? Are you small or is your sister a giant?

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Not all black belts are equal. A black belt in TKD, Karate, and Kempo is not the same thing as a black belt in jiu-jitsu or judo.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: Well if you're not sparring, it's a bit harder to judge. Sparring puts everything into perspective. If you're constantly sparring with people who are bigger, stronger, and more skilled than the guy you're comparing yourself to, you're probably going to win.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: I know, but the guy gives no background and just says he knows martial arts, and no matter the style, a black belt could always lose in a street fight to someone who is bigger, stronger, and tougher than them. Some people are just born tougher than others and no amount of training will make up the difference. Martial arts always helps though, and it will make the individual a better fighter and give them a better chance in a fight.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Of course you can always lose to a bigger, stronger guy. That said, if you're a black belt in something where you spar every class, then you will inevitably have sparred with tonnes of guys who are bigger than you. Not only bigger than you, but also trained.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: how much do you weigh? Are you small or is your sister a giant?

I think at the moment I'm round about 200lbs but my sister is currently pregnant so I don't know her weight but 285lbs is her average weight.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeaGod

yeah I'm way taller than my sister and unlike her I actually work out regularly and I do practice 3 martial arts so yeah I wreck her.

As for the OP just duke it out and settle it instead of posting on a comicbook forum

Also let us know the results

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think at the moment I'm round about 200lbs but my sister is currently pregnant so I don't know her weight but 285lbs is her average weight.

She's a tank wtf.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@insomnimaniac said:

She's a tank wtf.

Oh hell yeah she is! You should feel her bone crushing grip, of course I'm exaggerating a bit but If she grabbed you it's gonna hurt.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@insomnimaniac said:

She's a tank wtf.

oh I missed the pregnant part. Yeah don't fight her. Hitting a pregnant chick is just wrong

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, CV is weird:/

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t have a sister, but only giant women on roids who are pro fighter level have a chance of beating me in the first place, so if I did have one, chances are she couldn’t, lmao.

@anthp2000-force Black widow can simply beat you with small joint manipulation

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: Of course, but the guy just said he had a backgrouind in martial arts, that can mean anything. It could range from someone with over a decade of experience with a contact sparing gym, or a few years of going once a week to a old style martial arts place with no real sparring or practical moves.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insomnimaniac: So a 200 lb man vs an overweight pregnant woman? That seems like extremely important context. I say overweight because chances are your sister isn't a six and a half foot steroid monster who is at the level of an elite body builder. Unless your weight comes almost all from fat and you have no athleticism, then you should win...

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers