Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
#1 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

(See if you can tell me who the one in the purple with the beard, standing next to Megatron is. If you can't doesn't matter,since it is an obscure one)

So can you name all of them either from left to right, or right to left?

#2 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44276 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't name a single one.

#3 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (26382 posts) - - Show Bio

I can only name Megatron and Galvatron in the middle :V

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't name a single one.

Really?

Okay :)

Look again there are a couple more obvious ones besides those two.

#6 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (26382 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

I recognize the one with big horns in the right side of Megatron, but I can't for the life of me recall his name -_-

I think Soundwave is there too, is he the one with the camera head?

#7 Edited by SaintWildcard (21713 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletron, Jacketron, Rooktron, Horntron, Beetletron, Megatron, IDK, Samaraitron,I dont know the rest.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#9 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh Megatron, Galvatorn, Shockwave, Bludgen, Starcream, Scorponok hmmmm I know that purple guy with the cone head but I cant think

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give the names out when more people have had a go if no one guesses them all.

@mitran said:

I'm positive one of them is Megatron, because I don't think they'd make a Decepticons picture without him.

Oh wait, I think the one on the far end is Optimus Prime. And I think Unicron is on the other side.

Unicron or Optimus aren't on that pic. They are all Decepticons on the pic.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

I recognize the one with big horns in the right side of Megatron, but I can't for the life of me recall his name -_-

I think Soundwave is there too, is he the one with the camera head?

The red and black one?

Camera head? The one stood next to Galvatron? That is not Soundwave. He is not on the pic.

Eh Megatron, Galvatorn, Shockwave, Bludgen, Starcream, Scorponok hmmmm I know that purple guy with the cone head but I cant think

Purple guy with the cone head?

The one next to Bludgeon?

#11 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: the one on Megatrons left, I'm sure I'v seen him before but I might not have ever known his name

#12 Posted by Stupid_People (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh Megatron?

#13 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@mitran said:

I'm positive one of them is Megatron, because I don't think they'd make a Decepticons picture without him.

Oh wait, I think the one on the far end is Optimus Prime. And I think Unicron is on the other side.

Yeah, those were jokes. I just started naming all the Transformers I know of.

Kinda figured that.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#16 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

I can name a few but not all of them.

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: ahhhh it was probably the cartoon I recognize him from by the way is the green and white one meant to be Thunderwing?

#19 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: ahhhh it was probably the cartoon I recognize him from by the way is the green and white one meant to be Thunderwing?

Yeah he might be one some people recognize because of that.

It is.

@mitran said:

@mitran said:

@mitran said:

Yeah, those were jokes. I just started naming all the Transformers I know of.

Kinda figured that.

To give a serious answer, the second to last one on the right is Starscream, right?

Yeah.

#20 Edited by swordmasterD (2620 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Skull guy who may be unicron/unicorn, white and green storm trooper, Mr.Cheese, Beardy the viking, Black Galactus, Megatron, No idea, Megatron with a purple colour scheme and helmet, Tiny head, either robot from that 80's movie or Wall-E's cousin, Muscles, Mustacho el triforce

this was done left to right

In other words I have no fudging idea who they are

#21 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Skull guy who may be unicron/unicorn, white and green storm trooper, Mr.Cheese, Beardy the viking, Black Galactus, Megatron, No idea, Megatron with a purple colour scheme and helmet, Tiny head, either robot from that 80's movie or Wall-E's cousin, Muscles, Mustacho el triforce

this was done left to right

In other words I have no fudging idea who they are

Fair enough...

#22 Edited by Eisenfauste (17366 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron and Shockwave thats about it for me.

#23 Posted by SC (18106 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow, I always thought my Transformers knowledge was relatively lacking. Okay, so from left to right I think thats Bludgeon, Thunderwing, Zarak (part of Scorponok), I don't know… uhm… …Scourge from GI, maybe? Except he was blue. Plus more advanced. This one reminds me of a one of the Decepticon Leaders that was shown in a flashback but I can't remember name. Nyet. Megazarak, Megatron, I don't know. At first I thought might be Scourge (Optimus Prime clone) but he doesn't have face plate. Maybe Overlord) Galvatron, Jhiaxus, Shockwave, Starscream (his little additional crown signifying his greater position) Darkmount.

#24 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Well, of course there is my boy Shockwave, that's easy. I know probably about four others.

#25 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
@sc said:

Oh wow, I always thought my Transformers knowledge was relatively lacking. Okay, so from left to right I think thats Bludgeon, Thunderwing, Zarak (part of Scorponok), I don't know… uhm… …Scourge from GI, maybe? Except he was blue. Plus more advanced. This one reminds me of a one of the Decepticon Leaders that was shown in a flashback but I can't remember name. Nyet. Megazarak, Megatron, I don't know. At first I thought might be Scourge (Optimus Prime clone) but he doesn't have face plate. Maybe Overlord) Galvatron, Jhiaxus, Shockwave, Starscream (his little additional crown signifying his greater position) Darkmount.

Was hoping you would have a go since you told me awhile ago you liked Transformers.

Yep you are right on Bludgeon, Thunderwing, Zarak (who is part of Scorponok) No it is not Scourge it is the early Decepticon Leader. And he actually has no name. Let's call him Nyet :) Megazrak yup, he was the hardest one for me to guess, I actually thought he was Black Zarkak at first, guess he sort of is. Megatron goes without saying. It is Overlord not Nemesis. Right on the rest too :)

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for consolemaster001
#29 Edited by consolemaster001 (6934 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by SaintWildcard (21713 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend said the one at the end is Straxus.

Avatar image for transformers1024
#34 Edited by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I'm a huge Transformers fan so I should get a majority of these. Ohk so from left to right...

Bludgeon, Thunderwing?? Zarak (IIRC), Scourage, Armada Megatron, G1 Megatron, Looks like Nemesis, Galvatron, IDK, Shockwave, King Starscream and the last one looks familiar...I want to say Ramjet but I know that's wrong

#35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

My friend said the one at the end is Straxus.

Your friend is correct.

@mrdecepticonleader: I'm a huge Transformers fan so I should get a majority of these. Ohk so from left to right...

Bludgeon, Thunderwing?? Zarak (IIRC), Scourage, Armada Megatron, G1 Megatron, Looks like Nemesis, Galvatron, IDK, Shockwave, King Starscream and the last one looks familiar...I want to say Ramjet but I know that's wrong

You got some right.

Correct on Bludgeon and Thunderwing, Zarak. That is not Scourge or Armada Megatron. Not Nemesis and not that's not Ramjet

#36 Edited by jayc1324 (26421 posts) - - Show Bio

Megatron

#37 Posted by SC (18106 posts) - - Show Bio

OH! He had no name. Alright, heh heh Nyet it is.

Yeah, well, I haven't watched it in ages and there are some things like the Beast Wars stuff I have no idea about, and when I did watch it? I was so young it all sort of blended together? I have always liked the Dinobots, Combiner Transformers and Decepticons!! Also I like a lot of the older cartoons, not really a fan of CGI, - well bad CGI. One day I hope they might have episodes on Youtube, would be great to familiarize self with proper.

Do you read many of the comics? Modern or old school?

#38 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

@sc said:

OH! He had no name. Alright, heh heh Nyet it is.

Yeah, well, I haven't watched it in ages and there are some things like the Beast Wars stuff I have no idea about, and when I did watch it? I was so young it all sort of blended together? I have always liked the Dinobots, Combiner Transformers and Decepticons!! Also I like a lot of the older cartoons, not really a fan of CGI, - well bad CGI. One day I hope they might have episodes on Youtube, would be great to familiarize self with proper.

Do you read many of the comics? Modern or old school?

Ha ha.

Ah okay. Well I highly recommend you give Beast Wars a try if you are thinking of. You can find all the episodes on you tube, just type in "Beast Wars season 1 episode 1" and start from there. A few you tube channel have most if not all of the episodes too. If you aren't sure what the next episode is just look at the wiki as it has a list of the episodes: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Beast_Wars:_Transformers_(cartoon)

I don't have an issue with the CGI and it is easy to look past if people do. I think it has aged rather well and it is a fantastic series. Everyone who likes good cartoons needs to watch it.

Those are the coolest groups. Bruticus has to be my fave Combiner and Grimlock one of my fave Autobots.

Not many I have read a couple here and there like Beast Wars The Gathering and The Ascending. Plan to give Last Stand of The Wreckers a try have for awhile now.

#39 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19685 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#40 Posted by Darling_Luna (12918 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve, Herman, Barry, Chip, Francis

Like any of those names ? I can come up with a few more if you give me a minute

#41 Edited by nickthedevil (14909 posts) - - Show Bio

Left to right.

Bludgeon, Thunderwing, Skorponok(?), No-Name, Megatron, Megatron, Soundwave, Galvatron, IDK, Shockwave, Starscream, IDK.

Thunderwing and Bludgeon were never Decepticon leaders, were they? The most appearances they had was during Marvel's run with the Transformers, and even then, they were in their own alliance.

It took all of the Autobots+Decepticons just to BFR Thunderwing.

#42 Posted by JokerCarnage5 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

The bearded one is called Trannis. He was briefly shown in the 80s cartoon

#43 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3937 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't even recognize Megatron let alone other decepticon I barely remember.