Bruce Lee vs Andrew Tate

• 119 results
Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Bruce Lee vs Andrew Tate (77 votes)

Lee 68%
Tate 32%
No Caption Provided
  • Round 1: Boxing rules. Location: Large ring. Lee is warned of the fight and can train if he wish so.
  • Round 2: Kickboxing rules. Same location as R1 and he can train too.
  • Round 3: All-out fight (Both free to use anything at they disposal). Location: An sidewalk alley.
  • Bonus round: Movie Lee is transported to the real world, and he's mad at nowadays fighters for an reason. He will go to UFC, Bellator, and tournaments of the like with intent to badly beat the fighters, can someone stop him or he cleans?
 • 
Shoto_Todoroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember lee competing in real fights. His bandwagon will say he fought at an karate tournament, but it was only a demonstration and lee was a honor guest. even the guy he was sparring with was an layman,an friend of him, so him beating Tate I really don't think so. A guy like Tate is fast, strong, and tough. While Bruce is more skilled I don't see him being able to do much. He's not strong enough to inflict serious harm.

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee blitzes the fodder.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The weight difference is too much, and Tate has actually stepped in the ring.

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeusExMachlna

Bruce is more of a philosopher and actor than a fighter, he knows his Martial Arts but didn't have professional fights

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't disrespect Lee by putting him up against this fodder.

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JJKHead

Tate can kickbox?

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee beats him all rounds, and in a double bonus round, he teaches Tate about honor and respect.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead said:

Tate can kickbox?

Is that sarcasm? I'm sorry just wanna confirm lol

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are two worlds within fights, there are people who fight 4 a living (boxing, Thai, Jiu, Wrestling) and there are people who pretend to fight (Wushu, Aikido, those fucking ninjas and self-defense people). The people who practice a fight in which you get in the fight understand the fight as it really is, sometimes they participate in a competition, they have contact with professional athletes, they know what real training is like and the dedication needed to reach the highest level. The people who pretend to fight live in an imaginary world and have never taken the "clearing blow", they believe in myths, legends, deadly blows and have fight movie stars as their idols.

Those people who pretend to fight have no idea what a punch is, they don't know the potential and physical limitations and that's why they believe, for example, that Bruce Lee would beat Ali, Tate or some UFC fighter of today, those who fight and live this daily know that he would lose to any current UFC fighter, he would also lose to hundreds of Thai fighters from his time, he would lose to hundreds of Sanda Chinese or Japanese Karate fighters, he would lose to any Brazilian Jiu Jitu practitioner of the time and he knows why ? Because those who fight know that the professional trains for years focused only on one thing that is hurting someone else, he trains with several athletes, hours of sparring, with several coaches, does specific physical preparation and lives only to learn to hurt other people more and more.

Did Bruce Lee lived that life or was he an actor who lived recording and rehearsing his plastic moves?

Another thing, the fighter wants to fight, he wants to prove that he is the best and Bruce never fought shit and never had his challenges filmed. What remains is the maintenance of the myth by people who made money with the name Bruce Lee, the adoration of those who don't fight, those who pretend to fight and the affective memory of a crowd that fights.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: @calclord: I think dude is lame as well, but he competed at an professional level.

Lee was A lover of martial arts, gonna give that credit to him, but in a real competition he would be beaten to death.

In fact, I think even a white belt BJJ would make a monster job for Bruce Lee

The-Undertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is a frontier between Movie Bruce Lee or real Bruce Lee

Movie Lee can kick people through walls and beat up dozens of trained martial artists simultaneously. He wins.

Real Bruce Lee is another matter, regardless of the (often impossible) legends of his feats that have sprung up since his unfortunate death.

Real Bruce Lee is a 130 pound man who -- for all his fanatical training -- has almost no verifiable record against decent opponents. He beat up a couple of guys in a (Western) boxing tournament in Hong Kong, had some rumored challenge matches, and did a little public sparring.

Good stuff, but he's not going to speed-blitz the best UFC strikers.

Bruce's Jun Fan JKD basically reinvents a wheel that generations of savate and Thai boxing guys had already created -- better -- in their respective sports. Lee's Jun Fan is an ingenious system from an age when ultra-traditional martial arts controlled the American market, and it's a testament to Lee's analytical skills, but it's not a tested standup system like its contemporaries -- savate, Muay Thai, Japanese kickboxing, or Kyokushin karate. After a few years of full contact testing, "American" kickboxing had probably also eclipsed Lee's system. Not because its practitioners were individually smarter than Lee, but because that's what happens when lots of competent martial artists keep trying to hit each other under full contact conditions for a decade.

Most UFC competitors are also stronger and more athletic than Bruce Lee, if we take his training diaries seriously. (If not, there's no real comparison aside from rumors). This makes sense, since Lee's training methods came from 1960s bodybuilding, half-absorbed material from sports trainers who hadn't been exposed to Eastern Bloc periodization methods, and other martial artists' tricks of the trade (e.g. Marchini, Norris, Lewis). Even Lee's steroids were inferior to the ones that modern MMA competitors use.

All of this also ignores less measurable factors. Great fighters like the ones who compete in the UFC possess more than just physical strength and stamina -- they have hard-to-measure factors that run the gamut from concussion-resistance to amazing reflexes to pain tolerance to determination to adaptability under fire. Lee was a tough guy and would probably massacre most normal people, but he never showed these qualities at the highest levels because he never competed. He rarely even sparred with Lewis, who was the best fighter of his own era. I don't think Lee did much sparring with training partners like Marchini, Norris, or LeBell either. (It's been a while since I read the material).

My opinion on Real Lee: Brilliant man, great popularizer of martial arts, deep thinker, and a pretty tough guy against 99% of the population, but Bruce didn't do anything that suggests he could defeat the UFC's talent pool.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The misogynist POS stomps Lee unfortunately, who has zero fights and feats to his name.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tate should absolutely roll him by virtue of having actually fought people. If this were a competition on who’s a better human being then this’d be a stomp in Bruce’s favor.

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki:

I don't hate Tate neither Lee. You have to differentiate however: JKD is an lethal discipline made to kill or disable the opponent. You'd be hardly-pressed to find a kickboxer killing someone but a jkd practicioner can do it.

In China in the 1950s, there were a lot of brutal street battles, Lee was forged in that environment before going to the US.

If the guy fought in the street, he won 100% my respect, you can die it's crazy you have to be macho and have balls of steel for a fight without rules.

Go to world star hip hop and you see people who never touched a gym in their lives winning street fights. MMA, Kickboxing, not an parameter.

Vitor Belfort already said that he had "an concern" about fighting in the street.

Royce Gracie went to try Jiu Jitsu on the street at the age of 14, and got beaten up.

Bruce he was a real fighter, not just a Martial artist who just hangs out in the dojo and never faced another real man on the street.

He has faced gang members in old China, according to reports that exist on the Net.

I confess that I researched a lot about Lee, I read his biography, I studied many reports about him on the Net.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: Movie Bruce Lee would curbstomp, IRL Lee I'm not too sure about.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal rounds : movie Lee wins , real one looses.

Bonus round : He shoud win everything.

Tho , if he goes on the internet to research the strongest people who do or claim to do fighting this day and age, he woud stumble across the likes of the iranian hulk , and woud die of laughter. Honestly thats the only threat to him.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: i'd love to agree but nah.

Bruce wasn't a fighter. During his short life he only ever had a few years of formal MA training from age 14-17. He never competed in anything. Everything he did on the Green Hornet and later in the movies, all the flashy stunt work, was choreographed primarily by Gene Lebell and Chuck Norris who were actual professional fighters and real Martial artists.

even Wong Jack Man gave Lee a run for his money, only one who say lee won was his wife linda lee. LOL

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord: We do know that Real Lee carried a pistol for personal defense. His thoughts on it were summed up by this quote: “Nowadays you don’t go around the street kicking people, punching people. Because if you do [he made a pistol shape with his fingers] well that’s it - I don’t care how good you are.”

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tate stomps, too big and too strong for a man of Lee's size, plus hes an actual fighter with high level kickboxing.

People who never fought at all would say Lee because they saw a couple movies he looked cool in. I love Bruce Lee in most of his movies, huge Hong Kong movie fan.

But this is real life, and from experiences we see in actual fights, 2 trained fighters at different sizes usually favors the bigger guy.

Now imagine a guy like Bruce who doesn't really have any real showings against high level competition.

Its a stomp

Vidi15king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vidi15king

MOVIE LEE BLITZES....... THE HUMPTY DUMPTY EGGHEAD FOR BREAKFAST....

!!!!!!
!!!!!!

-----> Offender-tron out

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki:

I don't hate Tate neither Lee. You have to differentiate however: JKD is an lethal discipline made to kill or disable the opponent. You'd be hardly-pressed to find a kickboxer killing someone but a jkd practicioner can do it.

In China in the 1950s, there were a lot of brutal street battles, Lee was forged in that environment before going to the US.

If the guy fought in the street, he won 100% my respect, you can die it's crazy you have to be macho and have balls of steel for a fight without rules.

Go to world star hip hop and you see people who never touched a gym in their lives winning street fights. MMA, Kickboxing, not an parameter.

Vitor Belfort already said that he had "an concern" about fighting in the street.

Royce Gracie went to try Jiu Jitsu on the street at the age of 14, and got beaten up.

Bruce he was a real fighter, not just a Martial artist who just hangs out in the dojo and never faced another real man on the street.

He has faced gang members in old China, according to reports that exist on the Net.

I confess that I researched a lot about Lee, I read his biography, I studied many reports about him on the Net.

didn't tate got accused of rape and trafficking.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By calclord
The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: Alright I get it we've decided to be goofy.

Bruce Lee is the most prominent Kung Fu fighter in the 20th century. His strength quality is preeminent and was greatly praised by many top-level fighters of the same period. Here I have collected some Bruce Lee’s physical records, each record is very amazing:

1. Broke 45 kilos of sand bag with the “side kick”.

2. Hit out the strength of 1600 pounds with nunchakus.

3. He could punch 9 times in just one second, His One Inch Punch could spring a 75kg opponent 5-6 meters away.

4. He could easily put one finger into an unopened can of Coca-Cola, at a time when cans were made of steel.

5. Lee could hit out the heavy fist of 350 pounds, the boxing champion Muhammad Ali could also hit the same amount of pounds, but Lee was just 130 pounds in weight, while Ali 260 pounds. They were not on the same weight class.

6. He could kick 6 times during one second; His signature move “Skip SideKick” could kick a 200 pounds guy with safeguard armour into the sky. The guy flew 20 meters away and fell into the swimming pool.

7. The data shows that Lee could do around 1500 pushups with both hands; 400 for one hand; 200 for two fingers (ordinary people even cannot support himself) ; 100 for one thumb.

8. Lee once kicked the 135 kilos sand bag to the ceiling, about 5 meters.

9. Lee could take 32 kilos of dumbbell with one hand, stretch arm and remain level for 20 seconds; Lee could hold a 57 kg barbell straight out.

10. Lee fight 300 times in unarmed combat in all his life and never be defeated, He knocked down opponent in just 5 seconds, which was the most quick once.

Bruce Lee is somewhat a superman that can not be defeated. You want to keep going?

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitemass: Lee takes this pretty easily. Tate was trained to knock out men with kickboxing techniques, INSIDE AN RING and Lee was trained to kill people in a street fight. Ones a fighter the others a killer. Again, if Tate was really that much of a fighter, he'd still be fighting and kicking ass, not getting wrecked by Greta thunberg on twitter

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: I know more about Bruce Lee than you do, trust me. Those claims you made about his fighting background were lies invented among others by his former students Bob Bremer and Tim Tackett in black belt magazine in the 80s. Bruce was basically an Asian John Keegan with a nice little Hollywood CV. There’s zero verifiable proof that he competed in anything during his lifetime. He was a life-long career ACTOR. It’s a well known fact that Gene Lebell and Chuck Norris were his chief stunt coordinators. Lebell and Norris were actual professional fighters and real legit martial artists and should be credited as such.

Perhaps you should start showing actual evidence of Lee denting armors with his punches and redmisting people with a punch before accusing others of being "goofy."

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@tatsumaki: Lee heavy bag was filled with metal pipes and crushed t-rex skulls and in the pic he still kicks it far, he'd kick NORMAL heavy bags to the ceilings which his wife didn't liked it. Therefore, Lee's gloved fist carried roughly four times the entire bite force of a T-Rex. His un-gloved fist would stop an opponent's heartbeat. Guys like Lewis and Inosanto backed that up, the feat is well known, you're only wasting our time.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deusexmachlna: He beat a grand Master in a boutique to gain thr right to teach His marital art and had street fights He stomps this fodder

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: @deusexmachlna: He beat a grand Master in a boutique to gain thr right to teach His marital art and had street fights He stomps this fodder

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By destinyman75

@tatsumaki: FYI I know more then you do about Mr Lee. I've had many Plesant Conversations with Mrs Lee, and even a few with his daughter.

From them I can tell you he had plenty of fights. And one was a grand master. That one she didn't even need to tell me. Everyone knows that one but I got to hear of others. What you are saying is NLF. And nothing based on facts just your head cannon of what you believe.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MOVIE LEE BLITZES....... THE HUMPTY DUMPTY EGGHEAD FOR BREAKFAST....

!!!!!!
!!!!!!

-----> Offender-tron out

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@tatsumaki: FYI I know more then you do about Mr Lee. I've had many Plesant Conversations with Mrs Lee, and even a few with his daughter.

From them I can tell you he had plenty of fights. And one was a grand master. That one she didn't even need to tell me. Everyone knows that one but I got to hear of others. What you are saying is NLF. And nothing based on facts just your head cannon of what you believe.

Source: Trust me bro.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Soutce Mrs Lee herself and daughter but Mostly Mrs. Started about Brandon but learned quite a lot about Bruce as well.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it safe to say that everyone wants Lee to win simply because he was a more quality human being?

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it safe to say that everyone wants Lee to win simply because he was a more quality human being?

well anybody who wants tate to win is i don't fucking know. i doon't like using real people in vs battles. it's retardef

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a huge fan of Bruce Lee's movies, and I have been watching them for years. However, I'm not really sure about his actual achievements. Andrew Tate should win this fight, as he is taller and far heavier.

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: If Lee is capable of exerting the same amount of force as Muhammad Ali while punching nine times in one second, he can easily beat Tate. His small physique gives him an advantage as well.

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greta Thunberg beat Andrew without even laying a finger on him. Think about that.

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: the real story it was in backyard of Julie Andrews famed singer actress and husband Blake Edwards, film producer. Bruce kicked a guy who weighed 175 lb with air shield. He flew about 10 feet landed on his feet and backpedaled trying to stop. He stopped the length of pool 100 feet into the rose garden

Muhammad Ali 260 pounds? Not sure if you're trolling.

We never saw prime ali fr, dude was a boxing god in his day. Even when he fights after Army he ruined the likes of Sonny liston and George foreman

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaylen said:

Greta Thunberg beat Andrew without even laying a finger on him. Think about that.

No Caption Provided

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: @destinyman75: What do we have of FACTUAL Bruce Lee in terms of actual combat?

Practically NOTHING.

So any statement is pure guesswork.

Some points we can consider:

1) BL was a scholar of martial arts, ahead of his time

2) he knew practically nothing about the ground

3) he knew little about finishing

4) he had no takedown techniques (just the basics)

5) he was a great promoter of martial arts

6) he did not face, in a real fight, anyone renowned (at least not that there is a video record of this, while other fighters even older have footage of fights). And look, BL was always surrounded by cameras.

7) the reports of witnesses that BL made and happened are not reliable sources, as there are testimonies who enters in an controversial route

8) BL was going to challenge so-and-so, was going to challenge so-and-so but effectively, NEVER did. While Inoki went there and slapped and faced Ali.

9) This talk of fighting without rules/or in the street is the biggest BS, a lame excuse to try to justify the unjustifiable, in this case, the FACT that BL never entered into real combat with someone renowned.

His "feats": All of this bullshit. Literally every one of those feats is made up cartoon nonsense. How a grown man with a functioning brain could believe any of that blows my mind.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak said:
@lightordark said:

well anybody who wants tate to win is i don't fucking know. i doon't like using real people in vs battles. it's retardef

An "awful person" who is much bigger than Lee , any punch he landed impact would be devastating to Bruce.

One low kick from a kickboxer even would hit harder than any magical deadly blow. bruce would be fucking dead.

blah, blah, fucking blah. A fighter or practitioner of a fight where you get the upper hand will always have a huge advantage in a street fight.

Laymans like you and those who vote for lee has no idea how difficult it is to hit someone well trained in the head, let alone the eye, nor does he have any idea how difficult it is to land a kick anywhere.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give lee a pair of nunchucks. should provide a edge.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bruce Lee one shots this clown.

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: Means only you know the truth …n documentary films made by history n discovery …and many others are fools …lol

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: If Lee is capable of exerting the same amount of force as Muhammad Ali while punching nine times in one second, he can easily beat Tate. His small physique gives him an advantage as well.

Lee stomps Andrew Hate

He trained to fight fighters in an ring. Lee fought Chinese triad and Yakuza armed with knives and guns. Now compare--- plus Andrew talks a lotta crap shit now that he retired while Lee was one of the greatest human beings Earth has ever had. Lee was not a mysoginistic rapist.

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaylen: I do not know very much about Ali. Take it with a grain of salt. Or maybe the whole kitchen.

Lee was used to real fights, he is said to have fled China after beating a policeman's son.

Gene is demented, he has no witnesses to back up his story he is a madman like Frank Dux.

"The two opponents and their witnesses went by bus to the gym and during the journey, the Japanese continued with his provocations, making Bruce even more furious. It was agreed between the parties that the fight would have three 2-minute rounds. The winner would be the one who knocked down or hit his opponent more times, winning at least two of the three rounds; or was knocked out; or give up the fight for some reason. According to Ed Hart, Bruce Lee adopted the traditional Wing Chun fighting stance with his right leg forward and his right fist pointing towards his opponent's nose. The karateka started his fighting stance with zenkutsu-dachi and then to nekoashi-dachi. The Japanese took the initiative to attack with his left leg forward, delivering a quick front kick (mae-geri) towards Lee's testicles, who defended himself with his right forearm sweeping out the karateka's leg almost at the same time as his left fist fully reached his opponent's nose, who had already thrown a punch with his right fist (guiaku-zuki) in vain, which was blocked by an overwhelming sequence of direct punches applied by Bruce Lee, covering the opponent's central line . The karateka started backing up in vain and against the wall as Lee's punches found his face. When trying to hold Bruce Lee's arms, the karateka received a double punch in the chest and nose at the same time, being thrown to the ground with his disfigured face."

Lee > Tate

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I admire Bruce Lee, but the bullshittery is truly astounding.

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the-fiend: Yakuza is from Japan not China. You believe in Bruce Lee mystique and folklore.

With Movie Lee, Andrew would get so many punches and kicks that he wouldn't even know what happened when he woke up in the hospital.

NOHOOUR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bruce could likely win but tate ain't fodder. the average viner would be actual fodder compared to bruce but tate is an actual professional fighter with actual notable feats and achievements not to mention the physical stat advantage he'd have