Bring back Samurai Jack!!!!

Dredd Judge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Dredd Judge

They really need to put this show back on tv!!  I know it was technically a kids show but the plot was just cool and the action awsome. For those of you who don't know about this show here is the plot intro  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17tFo3-DsPE.  
 Now after watching that intro who here can say this show was not awsome?   

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Yeah that show was awsome!!! To bad the Golden Age of Cartoon Network has passed.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CortSether

When I was in 8th grade one of the illustrators for Samurai Jack visited our classroom and showed us drawings and previews for upcoming episodes. I asked him if Aku would ever be defeated and he told me the writers hadn't agreed on what the outcome should be yet...well now we all know the outcome was...

CANCELLED!!!

Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr. Punisher

I loved this show never missed an episode. I have to say my fav episodes were the ones with the Scotsman.  And the voice acting top notch. This was just an epic show all around.  I would love to see a live action movie of Samurai Jack,  maybe with Jet Li as Jack. I know Jack is Japanese but I really don't know of any Jap actors that could pull him off.

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Agent Buttons

...you can watch it on Boomerang.
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King Saturn
I remember that show... it was pretty good... I would rather watch Afro Samurai though
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agent Buttons
@King Saturn said:
"I remember that show... it was pretty good... I would rather watch Afro Samurai though "

yessir
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By drdanny10293

well mako passed away and he was the voice for aku and who you think is going to replace him hmmmmmmmmm
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Agent Buttons
@drdanny10293 said:
"well mako passed away and he was the voice for aku and who you think is going to replace him hmmmmmmmmm "

:'-(
drdanny10293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By drdanny10293
@Agent Buttons said:
"@drdanny10293 said:
"well mako passed away and he was the voice for aku and who you think is going to replace him hmmmmmmmmm "
:'-( "

same here
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By gunswordfist
@Dredd Judge said:
"They really need to put this show back on tv!!  I know it was technically a kids show but the plot was just cool and the action awsome. For those of you who don't know about this show here is the plot intro  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17tFo3-DsPE.   Now after watching that intro who here can say this show was not awsome?    "

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! Samurai Jack is the greatest cartoon of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gunswordfist
@Mr. Punisher said:
"I loved this show never missed an episode. I have to say my fav episodes were the ones with the Scotsman.  And the voice acting top notch. This was just an epic show all around.  I would love to see a live action movie of Samurai Jack,  maybe with Jet Li as Jack. I know Jack is Japanese but I really don't know of any Jap actors that could pull him off. "

Yeah the first Scotsman episode is so epic. I love their fight. Scotsman is like the best sidekick ever.
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Afro samurai ftw, its so bloody and gory I LOVE IT........its beautiful

Dredd Judge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredd Judge
@gunswordfist:
My favorite episode was the one were he fights that time portal guardian. You know the guy i'm talking about right? Big, blue, red shades, black suit, katana sword, sounds like the guy who did Spawn in that HBO show?
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gunswordfist
@Dredd Judge said:
"@gunswordfist: My favorite episode was the one were he fights that time portal guardian. You know the guy i'm talking about right? Big, blue, red shades, black suit, katana sword, sounds like the guy who did Spawn in that HBO show? "

Hell yeah! Fake alien Morpheus was the man! Heh. That's one of my top five favorites. 

My absolute favorite is Jack Vs The Zombies. That episode is so badass and has the absolute best Aku fight. Me and my little brother loved it.  

I also love the dome of doom episode (the part where Jack listens to the champion murder his opinion in seconds and then the announcer saying "That's longer than his fights usually are" was like the most hilarious moment in the series. And then when Jack come out to fight him and he started to badmouth Jack with his Macho Man Randy Savage voice was also funny. 

There's also the 3 archers episode, the episode with the indestructible robots, the Mad Jack episode and the one where he has to fight the rock giant with the sword. I love how some episodes have Jack going through moral dilemmas like when he decided to save the monks instead of going back in time, when he killed the evil fountain instead of using it and when he killed the rock monster which was the only time he had to murder someone he respected. Just beautiful.
Dredd Judge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dredd Judge
@gunswordfist:
Yeah they relly need to either put this back on the air or put the series on DVD
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Agent Buttons
@Dredd Judge said:

"@gunswordfist: Yeah they relly need to either put this back on the air or put the series on DVD "

you can watch it on Boomerang and its been out on DVD
Dredd Judge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dredd Judge
@Agent Buttons:
Well I haven't seen it
Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Agent Buttons
@Dredd Judge said:
"@Agent Buttons: Well I haven't seen it "

Oh
lonefang6x6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lonefang6x6
i loved samurai jack! my brother found my old cd and he keeps playing it over and over again,