Bones.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shaper

I noticed a couple fans ftom here. So, here is a discussion thread to talk about it. So, I'll start it off.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gloom

Ignores Greencivilian.

I did, actually! I loved how for once it was Booth who was threatened ('cause usually Bones is) and the ending was pretty damn shocking! O_O

Can't wait for next Monday's episode! ^_^

Greencivilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Greencivilian

that show is kinda boring

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shaper

Greencivilian says:

"that show is kinda boring "

Well, when you get into the characters its not to me.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gloom

Switch says:

"Holy crap! I just finished watching the new episode. If they actually kill Booth I'll never forgive the writers. But at least the fat woman got whats coming to her."

They simply couldn't do that! O_O

Shaper says:

"Actually bon was being threanted but Booth jumped in the pathway of the bullet. I was screaming on top of my head! "OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG!" I can't wait till next episode. I WANT IT NOW!"

True, but usually criminals always focus their creepy evilness onto Brennan while this time Booth got more than his share of creepiness.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Switch

Holy crap! I just finished watching the new episode. If they actually kill Booth I'll never forgive the writers. But at least the fat woman got whats coming to her.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shaper

Gloom says:

"*Ignores Greencivilian.* I did, actually! I loved how for once it was Booth who was threatened ('cause usually Bones is) and the ending was pretty damn shocking! O_O Can't wait for next Monday's episode! ^_____^"

Actually bon was being threanted but Booth jumped in the pathway of the bullet. I was screaming on top of my head! "OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMG!" I can't wait till next episode. I WANT IT NOW!

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shaper

Switch says:

"#Spoiler Warning! Holy crap! I just finished watching the new episode. If they actually kill Booth I'll never forgive the writers. But at least the fat woman got whats coming to her."

Yea! When I saw that happened I said: "Thats what you get ya, Ugly ass b!tch" Lol.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Switch

Bones has some skills with a 45. She drew a bead and capped the fatty in a second. I knew she had some experience but I didnt know she was that good.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shaper

Yea, that was a bulleyez hit right there. And it was right in the center of the neck. Also, was it me or was it when booth got shot, he looked like he just got shot by a paintball?

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Switch

Shaper says:

"Yea, that was a bulleyez hit right there. And it was right in the center of the neck. Also, was it me or was it when booth got shot, he looked like he just got shot by a paintball?"

Yeah, but his expression was all like "Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that bitch shot me". All in all an amazing episode, Zach singing really cracked me up.

I think they might kill Booth, just as a stunt y'know so they can introduce some more characters or something.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shaper

I hope not. Booth is my favorite character. Bones is a close second.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Switch

Same, but I got this bad feeling that they will. I cant wait for next weeks episode. I think I might have to write about it in my general studies exam tomorrow. :P

SPARTAN-114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SPARTAN-114

Lol. Yea, well just 5 more days! Oh and Switch I'm readin Halo Fall of reach, AND IT'S AWESOME! You need to read it.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

Spartans? damnit how many of you arses do I need to kill? Even for a creature of chaos killing the same guy over and over again gets boring and shaper, spartan114, don't you find it odd that you have the exact freaking same avatar?

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shaper

Dreadnaught says:

"Spartans? damnit how many of you arses do I need to kill? Even for a creature of chaos killing the same guy over and over again gets boring *and shaper, spartan114, don't you find it odd that you have the exact freaking same avatar?*"

No, because we're the same person.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Shaper says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Spartans? damnit how many of you arses do I need to kill? Even for a creature of chaos killing the same guy over and over again gets boring *and shaper, spartan114, don't you find it odd that you have the exact freaking same avatar?*"

No, because we're the same person."

Just pick a damn account you yellow b@$t@rd you. Lol. I'll bite your legs off!!!!

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King Saturn

Bones is a pretty good show. I like it

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By pixelized

his son isnt looking too cute

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pixelized

i dont remember saying it did

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mantoid

I don't watch TV, I would rather do Comicvine. But I don't get to much because of my heavy workload of school.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shaper

pixelized says:

"his son isnt looking too cute
" />http://t0.ca/media/photos/3229/73214.jpg"

Does it matter?

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Switch

SPARTAN-114 says:

"Lol. Yea, well just 5 more days! Oh and Switch I'm readin Halo Fall of reach, AND IT'S AWESOME! You need to read it."

I really do, but I just cant be bothered to go and get the damn thing :S

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gloom

Oh my GOD! Today's episode had me all over the freakin' place! O_O

So, at first I was in shock about the funeral and I must say I was SO disappointed in (and sorta mad at) the writers for taking that course of action.

Then, I saw that it wasn't real and I felt sorta betrayed.

When they said it was someone from the inside, I was like "Of COURSE it's Sweets!", and when Cam agreed with me I was flattered.

Then Hodgins got all suspicious but I refused to believe it could be him.

And finally when I learned who it had been all along I was like *O_O*

So, like I said, all over the place.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 21:31:50

Dementia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Dementia5

Gloom says:

"Oh my GOD! Today's episode had me all over the freakin' place! O_O #Spoiler alert!!! So, at first I was in shock about the funeral and I must say I was SO disappointed in (and sorta mad at) the writers for taking that course of action. Then, I saw that it wasn't real and I felt sorta betrayed. When they said it was someone from the inside, I was like "Of COURSE it's Sweets!", and when Cam agreed with me I was flattered. Then Hodgins got all suspicious but I refused to believe it could be him. And finally when I learned who it had been all along I was like ***O_O*** So, like I said, *all over the place*.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 21:31:50"

Yeah, I just watched this episode last night. What the hell was THAT??? Talk about a total left turn! I'm so p1ssed.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Switch

I loved the episode. I thought it was one of the best of the show so far. Constant twists and turns and a real surprise at the end. They really worked the audience and the atmosphere was really good. For a while it really looked like Hodgins was the killer. I never thought it was Sweets though, he just isn't the type. Although I'm pissed that Booth didn't die as I would have got my hands on GTA 4 if he did (I made a bet with my parents). But looking back I don't think the show would have been the same without him so I'm glad he didn't die. Would have been some really stark, grim tv if he had though.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By Methos

Random, but for those that have been watching it regularly, they'll have noticed a steady steam of Green Lantern references of late...

Culminating in the latest episode where Special Agent Booth is relaxing in the bath, with a beer hat, a cigar and a 80's issue of Green Lantern...

Possibly the most random Green Lantern reference to date with a naked Booth talking to Doctor Bones throughout...

just to clarify, Special Agent Seely Booth is played by David Boreanaz, a self confessed Green Lantern fanatic who played Hal Jordan in the New Frontier movie :D

M

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shaper

OMG, THE EPISODE HAD ME FEELING SO MANY THINGS! I was actually creeped out by Hodgens there, for awhile. But, the Whole Booth not dying kinda made me piss. I was so into that, and then BAM, he's at his own funeral, lol.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos

I was more interested in how David Boreanaz managed to keep a straight face while naked in front of such hotness (Bones / Emily Deschanel) drools

M

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gloom

I have a few questions about yesterday's episode, though:

-How did Zack, getting hurt in the explosion and all, manage to go and take the skeleton from the Gormagon vault while people were distracted?

-How could Bones simply carry on a normal conversation with a naked Booth/David Boreanaz? Drools.

I had one more but I forgot it in the process of picturing David Boreanaz naked. ^^

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Gloom

Methos says:

"I was more interested in how David Boreanaz managed to keep a straight face while naked in front of such hotness (Bones / Emily Deschanel) ***drools***M"

Haha, that's the greatest avatar EVER you've got. ^^

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pixelized

He was naked?

I cant believe i missed that

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

Gloom says:

"Haha, that's the greatest avatar EVER you've got. ^^"

David Boreanaz cemented himself as one of my favorite actors when he said in an interview he was a "hard core Green Lantern fanatic" and his next quote was "Green Lantern is just cool, period, you can quote me on that."

If they ever get a Green Lantern movie off the ground, he's the only person i can envisage playing Kyle Rayner... either way, you know he's going to have something to do with it lol

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Methos

it was a really good episode...

a fitting end to the Illuminati storyline as well, though i have a feeling we haven't seen the end of Gormagon and then there's the fallout from Zack to deal with

M

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gloom

Methos says:

"David Boreanaz cemented himself as one of my favorite actors when he said in an interview he was a ***"hard core Green Lantern fanatic"*** and his next quote was ***"Green Lantern is just cool, period, you can quote me on that."***If they ever get a Green Lantern movie off the ground, he's the only person i can envisage playing Kyle Rayner... either way, you know he's going to have something to do with it lolM"

Well, David cemented himself as one of my favorite actors when I first saw his face. ^^

But then he just went higher and higher on my list when he became Seeley Booth and admitted to loving Green Lantern comics. I'd absolutely love for him to get to star in a GL movie. ^^

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Methos

yeah... he's a brilliant actor...

he always brings something fun to his parts and i can really see him playing Kyle

M