User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Lantern Prime

Frisco says:

"Boken says:
"Assimilation says:
"Resonate says:
"pixelized says:
"Boys>girls hahaha"
depends on perspective xP I'd go out with a guy if he had the right kind of things I was ooking for and a girl didn't display that, but so far not even the homosexual guys have shown what I'm looking for in someone I don't think it ever will lol"
what if Jesus came back as a homosexual? O_o"
he wouldn't beacuse it actually says in the bible homosexuality is a sin. be mindful i don't in anyway mean i don't like gays. theyre good people, but its what the scripture says."
The bible also says you aren't supposed get tattoos, eat shellfish, or wear clothes of mixed fabrics. [Leviticus]]
Post" />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Crazeboy06/Icons/HPic.gif

It talks about unatural affections such as homosexuality and bisexualness. But its no different of a sin than stealing. All sin is bad in his eyes. He doesn't look down because what you were or done. Its all about confessing your sins and giving life unto him serving him. Whether u have fornicated, been gay or bi, killde someone, or anything else.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Lantern Prime

Frisco says:

"Boken says:
"Assimilation says:
"Resonate says:
"pixelized says:
"Boys>girls hahaha"
depends on perspective xP I'd go out with a guy if he had the right kind of things I was ooking for and a girl didn't display that, but so far not even the homosexual guys have shown what I'm looking for in someone I don't think it ever will lol"
he wouldn't beacuse it actually says in the bible homosexuality is a sin. be mindful i don't in anyway mean i don't like gays. theyre good people, but its what the scripture says."
The bible also says you aren't supposed get tattoos, eat shellfish, or wear clothes of mixed fabrics. [Leviticus]]
Post" />http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Crazeboy06/Icons/HPic.gif

It talks about unatural affections such as homosexuality and bisexualness. But its no different of a sin than stealing. All sin is bad in his eyes. He doesn't look down because what you were or done. Its all about confessing your sins and giving life unto him serving him. Whether u have fornicated, been gay or bi, killde someone, or anything else.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By cpt_linger

T.J. Magnum says:

"my girlfriend is bi,so yeah i have first hand info on it being possible"

lucky son of a gun, i wish my gf had a liquor license (lick-her license) LOL IVE BEEN DYING TO USE IT! OH and i have another "i heard nike are coming out with a new shoe for lesbians, 20% more tongue and you can get em off with 1 finger LOLZIES"

i don't know any bi jokes except for ricky martin, but hey who doesn't know the song living la vida something.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By weather witch

cpt_linger says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
lucky son of a gun, i wish my gf had a liquor license (lick-her license) LOL IVE BEEN DYING TO USE IT! OH and i have another "i heard nike are coming out with a new shoe for lesbians, 20% more tongue and you can get em off with 1 finger LOLZIES" i don't know any bi jokes except for ricky martin, but hey who doesn't know the song living la vida something."

LOLOLOLOL NICE!!!

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

cpt_linger says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
lucky son of a gun, i wish my gf had a liquor license (lick-her license) LOL IVE BEEN DYING TO USE IT! OH and i have another "i heard nike are coming out with a new shoe for lesbians, 20% more tongue and you can get em off with 1 finger LOLZIES" i don't know any bi jokes except for ricky martin, but hey who doesn't know the song living la vida something."

rofl xD

meta knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By meta knight

Looks at the topic.

Pointless.

Flies away.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By shanana

weather witch says:

"***IM BI**!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO"

i didnt know that i wouldt be able to tell

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I think the human mind works in mysterious ways. And for some people it is possible for them to have strong feelings for both sexes. When I was younger I had a thing for my best friend. She was beautiful to me. She had long black hair, perfectly tanned skin, and was just perfect. At the same time I had a thing for a guy in my class. He was what Hitler had envisioned when he wanted to obtain the Aryan race. Beautiful blonde hair, Lightly sun kissed skin, and a body of a god. It was safe to say they both entertained my dreams ;-)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By WARLOCK2792

pixelized says:

"Assimilation says:
"Resonate says:
"pixelized says:
"Boys>girls hahaha"
I'll be first in line for that hot piece of action.lol"

LMAO! Uhm, blasphemy much? LMAO!

Resonate says:

but in all seriousness....guys are hairy, and chicks are hotwhich one would you choose if you weren't "straight"I hate the term :P

That statement suddenly made me wonder why women aren't all lesbians. LOL

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By cpt_linger

meta knight says:

"_Looks at the topic._Pointless._Flies away._"

you're a faggot man, no ballz.

laughs

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#111  Edited By Lord Doom

cpt_linger says:

"meta knight says:

laughs"

His post was pointless but you didn't have to call him that.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By cpt_linger

Lord Doom says:

"cpt_linger says:
"meta knight says:

laughs"

His post was pointless but you didn't have to call him that."

he flew away, he will never know

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By weather witch

hey watch the f word it pi$$es me off

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By weather witch

Sha says:

"weather witch says:
i didnt know that i wouldt be able to tell"

yea i think i jus kinda figured it out lol

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115  Edited By pixelized

weather witch says:

"Sha says:
"weather witch says:

yea i think i jus kinda figured it out lol"

Its not exactly like having a pimple its not always as apparent as some would think it to be

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

White Mage says:

"pixelized says:
"Assimilation says:
"Resonate says:
"pixelized says:
"Boys>girls hahaha"
I'll be first in line for that hot piece of action.lol"
LMAO! Uhm, blasphemy much? LMAO! Resonate says:
but in all seriousness....guys are hairy, and chicks are hot which one would you choose if you weren't "straight" I hate the term :P
That statement suddenly made me wonder why women aren't all lesbians. LOL"

Does it make you wonder why you arent xP

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I love women. Especially when they shave ;)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Smiles at Kiara and gives her a kiss.

No sh!t Sherlock.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

blinks and laughs EC we all know you love women.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

pixelized says:

"weather witch says:
"Sha says:
"weather witch says:
Its not exactly like having a pimple its not always as apparent as some would think it to be"

Some people dont realize it at all. I think all women entertain thoughts of being with another woman. Its natural to want to experiance the difference. Men on the other hand.. I have no idea what they think most of the time.

But being bisexual doesnt make you weird or anything. It just means you love the bodies and minds of both sexes. I know I do ;-P

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Eternal Chaos says:

"*Smiles at Kiara and gives her a kiss.* No sh!t Sherlock."

grins at EC and returns his kiss

Your the one stating obvious facts.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By pixelized

Kiara Sullivan says:

"pixelized says:
"weather witch says:
"Sha says:
"weather witch says:
Its not exactly like having a pimple its not always as apparent as some would think it to be"
Some people dont realize it at all. I think all women entertain thoughts of being with another woman. Its natural to want to experiance the difference. Men on the other hand.. I have no idea what they think most of the time. But being bisexual doesnt make you weird or anything. It just means you love the bodies and minds of both sexes. I know I do ;-P"

I think we all to some degree desire a certain amount of affection from the same and oppisite sexes. whether its wanting to be friends with a certain individual oor wanting aforementioned individual in the bed with you.lol

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Lord Doom says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:
"My point was you can't truly be bi-sexual unless you can be in love with both sexes. Most people who says they're bi are just so because they have sex with both sexes."
Yes you can be bi-sexual if you don't love both sexes.Having sex with men and women makes you bi-sexual.All you have to do is be attracted to both sexes and you are bi."

I respect your opinion. But, I wholeheartedly disagree.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#124  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Lord Doom says:

"My point was you can't truly be bi-sexual unless you can be in love with both sexes. Most people who says they're bi are just so because they have sex with both sexes.Yes you can be bi-sexual if you don't love both sexes.Having sex with men and women makes you bi-sexual.All you have to do is be attracted to both sexes and you are bi."

Just want to throw in that being attracted to a certain sex does not automatically put you into a category. I have a gay friend and he says that he is sometimes attracted to girls as well, though he feels no desire to date them. Personally I think everyone is bisexual, it's just that some have a stronger preference (resulting in gay and straight).

Post Edited:2008-04-10 19:09:19
Post Edited:2008-04-10 19:09:35

Avatar image for exemplar_of_power
Exemplar of Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally can't understand bisexuality...I've experienced thoughts of lovemaking with not only girls but guys too

the only difference is I enjoy these fantasies when they are with girls but when they are with guys I want to die to end the thoughts (because I don't actually feel that way)

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By POHOCOM

Ms. Invisible says:

"Lord Doom says:
"My point was you can't truly be bi-sexual unless you can be in love with both sexes. Most people who says they're bi are just so because they have sex with both sexes.Yes you can be bi-sexual if you don't love both sexes.Having sex with men and women makes you bi-sexual.All you have to do is be attracted to both sexes and you are bi."

Just want to throw in that being attracted to a certain sex does not automatically put you into a category. I have a gay friend and he says that he is sometimes attracted to girls as well, though he feels no desire to date them. Personally I think everyone is bisexual, it's just that some have a stronger preference (resulting in gay and straight).

Post Edited:2008-04-10 19:09:35"

I can promise you that everyone is NOT bisexual. It may be true that there are more bisexuals than expected in society though.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#127  Edited By Iron Apollo

Sha says:

"then again i've never kissed a girl without being drunk so oh well"

being drunk lowers your inhibitions, which doesn't mean you only do stupid things, it means you do things you want to do but hold back from when your sober, so you could be bi and don't quite know it

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Iron Apollo

POHOCOM says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Lord Doom says:

I can promise you that everyone is NOT bisexual. It may be true that there are more bisexuals than expected in society though. "

she's not talking about bisexuals as your used to hearing about, wanting sex with both sexes. But all hetero males can tell you whether another guy would be good looking to the opposite sex or not (whether they want to admit it or not) which would prove her point by us all being able to tell who's attractive, we all may have different degrees of bi sexuality. on the straight being one end of the spectrum and gay the other with societies definition of bi in the middle but as humans we all jusdge to certain degreeson physical attraction, Guys who work out or wear certain clothes want to look good like other guys they've seen to get certain girls. But those guys have the ability to recognize the good looking guys and emulate them. giving them a degree although a very small one towards the middle.

I don't think i put that thought into words very well.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By POHOCOM

Iron Apollo says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Lord Doom says:

I can promise you that everyone is NOT bisexual. It may be true that there are more bisexuals than expected in society though. "

she's not talking about bisexuals as your used to hearing about, wanting sex with both sexes. But all hetero males can tell you whether another guy would be good looking to the opposite sex or not (whether they want to admit it or not) which would prove her point by us all being able to tell who's attractive, we all may have different degrees of bi sexuality. on the straight being one end of the spectrum and gay the other with societies definition of bi in the middle but as humans we all jusdge to certain degreeson physical attraction, Guys who work out or wear certain clothes want to look good like other guys they've seen to get certain girls. But those guys have the ability to recognize the good looking guys and emulate them. giving them a degree although a very small one towards the middle.

I don't think i put that thought into words very well."

I understand I think. But, then we're not talking about bisexuality any longer. Appreciating the looks of a person of the same sex does not necessarily have anything to do with bisexuality. There is beauty in paintings, in certain species of animals, in clothing, in cars etc. Most men who look at other men, and recognize the good looks of that man, are appreciating those looks in that same way. There is no sexual component.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Iron Apollo

POHOCOM says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"POHOCOM says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Lord Doom says:

I understand I think. But, then we're not talking about bisexuality any longer. Appreciating the looks of a person of the same sex does not necessarily have anything to do with bisexuality. There is beauty in paintings, in certain species of animals, in clothing, in cars etc. Most men who look at other men, and recognize the good looks of that man, are appreciating those looks in that same way. There is no sexual component. "

thats my point, I don't think she meant the normal definition. But that your level of attraction determines your sexuality, either way.

So not saying there has to be a sexual component.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By POHOCOM

Iron Apollo says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"POHOCOM says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"Lord Doom says:

I understand I think. But, then we're not talking about bisexuality any longer. Appreciating the looks of a person of the same sex does not necessarily have anything to do with bisexuality. There is beauty in paintings, in certain species of animals, in clothing, in cars etc. Most men who look at other men, and recognize the good looks of that man, are appreciating those looks in that same way. There is no sexual component. "

thats my point, I don't think she meant the normal definition. But that your level of attraction determines your sexuality, either way.

So not saying there has to be a sexual component."

I get it. But that definition is completely outside any accepted social or psychological definition. The issue is sexuality. Which MUST, by definition, include sexual components. That is why I say that for certain that not all men have any bisexuality in them. Although, I would say that all men PHYSIOLOGICALLY or EMOTIONALLY can find a "female side" somewhere within.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By pixelized

No more quoting...its just the two of you. lol

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By POHOCOM

pixelized says:

"No more quoting...its just the two of you. lol"

I hadn't noticed that. I must be sleepy.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#134  Edited By shanana

Iron Apollo says:

"Sha says:
"then again i've never kissed a girl without being drunk so oh well"
being drunk lowers your inhibitions, which doesn't mean you only do stupid things, it means you do things you want to do but hold back from when your sober, so you could be bi and don't quite know it"

i am pretty sure i am not lol

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By pixelized

POHOCOM says:

"pixelized says:
"No more quoting...its just the two of you. lol"
I hadn't noticed that. I must be sleepy."

thank you for quoting it. lol

Debater666884

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why keep bumping this

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What's the question ?

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@vacren: Straight or bi, what does it change. They are faithful or not.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a gay and bi best friend, and luckily they're not attracted to me... which is a little telling and somewhat insulting. But, I consider them a lot closer than actual family members and I try to help set them up with people they have a crush on yet are too nervous to ask out. Me, on the other hand, am heterosexual with a tiny twist of bi, since I've had man-crushes on several actors; I'm not necessarily bi in that sense, because I don't actually want to fluff their meat-sticks, if you get what I'm sayin'. I also don't mind talking about it, either, as I'm fairly open about myself.

No Caption Provided

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a gay and bi best friend, and luckily they're not attracted to me... which is a little telling and somewhat insulting. But, I consider them a lot closer than actual family members and I try to help set them up with people they have a crush on yet are too nervous to ask out. Me, on the other hand, am heterosexual with a tiny twist of bi, since I've had man-crushes on several actors; I'm not necessarily bi in that sense, because I don't actually want to fluff their meat-sticks, if you get what I'm sayin'. I also don't mind talking about it, either, as I'm fairly open about myself.

No Caption Provided

WHy is it insulting? wtf

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

@antebellum: Saying that I'm not attractive to them when they're gay and bi, would totally not help my self-worth, courage, enthusiasm and pride.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antebellum said:

WHy is it insulting? wtf

It mean they think their friend thinks they're ugly lol.

Yup.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad for you