Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Resonate

Apparition says:

"it makes sense that if people can be homosexual then some could certainly be bisexual."

words of wisdom

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

So a preview for tila tequila's second season of a shot at love just came on [and no one call her cute because she is hideous] and i was wondering, do you think its possible to have the same amount of affection for both sexes? is it like having two favorite colors? lol. [thats the best comparison i have right now]

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

it makes sense that if people can be homosexual then some could certainly be bisexual.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boken

T.J. Magnum says:

"my girlfriend is bi,so yeah i have first hand info on it being possible"

that must make some interesting nights.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Boken says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
that must make some interesting nights. "

very,and stranger conversations

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By shanana

well i have a question if you kissed a girl more than once does that make you bisexual?

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Assimilation

yeah, being bi, people can logically like people of both genders equally, though, usually, they like one of the genders more then the others.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boken

T.J. Magnum says:

"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
very,and stranger conversations"

really i think it would be great haveing a girl who thinks girls are hot. mine only has eyes for me though

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

Sha says:

"well i have a question if you kissed a girl more than once does that make you bisexual?"

only if youre sexually attracted to her and other girls, while also being sexually attracted to guys.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boken

Sha says:

"then again i've never kissed a girl without being drunk so oh well"

drinking brings out the worst in us

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shanana

oh ok then i am not

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pixelized

Charmcaster says:

"It's possible! ;P"

lol [=

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

Resonate says:

"Apparition says:
"it makes sense that if people can be homosexual then some could certainly be bisexual."
words of wisdom"

awwwww thank ya res!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

pixelized says:

"So a preview for tila tequila's second season of a shot at love just came on [and no one call her cute because she is hideous] and i was wondering, do you think its possible to have the same amount of affection for both sexes? is it like having two favorite colors? lol. [thats the best comparison i have right now]"

I think its possible for people to have the same affection for both sexes. Though my faith goes against bisexual activity I find myself defending the lives of people who are gay or bisexual cause no one else in my family will seem to do that. I think that its really all up to you, you have a free will you can basically do whatever you want. If you choose to have affection for both sexes then so be it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

All of my exes were bi and they preffered females to males somedays, while males to females. It can happen. I have no opinion on it.

@Sha: No, it doesn't make you bi unless you're attracted to them.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized

King Saturn says:

"pixelized says:
"So a preview for tila tequila's second season of a shot at love just came on [and no one call her cute because she is hideous] and i was wondering, do you think its possible to have the same amount of affection for both sexes? is it like having two favorite colors? lol. [thats the best comparison i have right now]"
I think its possible for people to have the same affection for both sexes. Though my faith goes against bisexual activity I find myself defending the lives of people who are gay or bisexual cause no one else in my family will seem to do that. I think that its really all up to you, you have a free will you can basically do whatever you want. If you choose to have affection for both sexes then so be it."

Choose to have affection.....an argument we shan't have at the moment. lol...but i understand.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By T.J. Magnum

for me its cool and weird to have a bi girlfriend,like the things i talk to my friends who are guys is the same as i do with her

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

then again i've never kissed a girl without being drunk so oh well

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

Sha says:

lol

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Boken

T.J. Magnum says:

"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
really i think it would be great haveing a girl who thinks girls are hot. mine only has eyes for me though"
oh i not complaining,just a little different"

yea man probably have her and her best friend at home. lucky bastard.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sha says:

Well I think that answers your question.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

pixelized says:

"King Saturn says:
"pixelized says:
I think its possible for people to have the same affection for both sexes. Though my faith goes against bisexual activity I find myself defending the lives of people who are gay or bisexual cause no one else in my family will seem to do that. I think that its really all up to you, you have a free will you can basically do whatever you want. If you choose to have affection for both sexes then so be it."
Choose to have affection.....an argument we shan't have at the moment. lol...but i understand."

LOL. I worded it like that on purpose. It emphasises the concept of free will.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pixelized

Sha says:

Yeah, me too [[=

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

King Saturn says:

"pixelized says:
"King Saturn says:
"pixelized says:
Choose to have affection.....an argument we shan't have at the moment. lol...but i understand."
LOL. I worded it like that on purpose. It emphasises the concept of free will. "

youre gonna start an argument about that...

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Boken says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
really i think it would be great haveing a girl who thinks girls are hot. mine only has eyes for me though"

oh i not complaining,just a little different

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Boken

Assimilation says:

"sadly, if you look at the evolution from child to adult, then you were born as a bisexual, since you had not any preference to boys or girls, but then, as you grew older, you were influenced by facts in your life to choose a preference. (I mean seriously, would girls have been so icky if that was not the common belief) Since the entire fact of sexuality is explicitly psychological, you have just as much chance of loving anything from when you were born to when you grew up, only being influenced by the events taking place around you. "

oy tomany smart things. make brain hurt.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shanana

Assimilation says:

"sadly, if you look at the evolution from child to adult, then you were born as a bisexual, since you had not any preference to boys or girls, but then, as you grew older, you were influenced by facts in your life to choose a preference. (I mean seriously, would girls have been so icky if that was not the common belief) Since the entire fact of sexuality is explicitly psychological, you have just as much chance of loving anything from when you were born to when you grew up, only being influenced by the events taking place around you. "
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pixelized
Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Assimilation

sadly, if you look at the evolution from child to adult, then you were born as a bisexual, since you had not any preference to boys or girls, but then, as you grew older, you were influenced by facts in your life to choose a preference. (I mean seriously, would girls have been so icky if that was not the common belief) Since the entire fact of sexuality is explicitly psychological, you have just as much chance of loving anything from when you were born to when you grew up, only being influenced by the events taking place around you.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Assimilation

Apparition says:

"Assimilation says:
idk i'd say i was asexual when i was born cause i wasnt interested in sex at all or had any feelings of love like that. and once i started feeling an attraction to someone else, it was generally towards guys... just sayin."

Yeah, asexual is probably a better word, but when your feelings do begin to grow, then the preference is purely based on experiences. For example, if you were to have a mother who beat you, and who commonlyhad sex, the you would begin to get a psychological fear of the idea of sexual activities with qa woman, and would most likely become a homosexual. There are other factors that are a mystery, but who knows when we will get those ideas.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Apparition

Assimilation says:

idk i'd say i was asexual when i was born cause i wasnt interested in sex at all or had any feelings of love like that. and once i started feeling an attraction to someone else, it was generally towards guys... just sayin.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Boken

T.J. Magnum says:

"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
yea man probably have her and her best friend at home. lucky bastard."
very lucky"

lol mang you ain't even denyin that you have an open relationship with you girl present

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Assimilation

Boken says:

"Assimilation says:
oy tomany smart things. make brain hurt."

gotta love the psychological answers to the ways of life.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Boken says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:

very lucky

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boken

Assimilation says:

"Apparition says:
"Assimilation says:
idk i'd say i was asexual when i was born cause i wasnt interested in sex at all or had any feelings of love like that. and once i started feeling an attraction to someone else, it was generally towards guys... just sayin."
Yeah, asexual is probably a better word, but when your feelings do begin to grow, then the preference is purely based on experiences. For example, if you were to have a mother who beat you, and who commonlyhad sex, the you would begin to get a psychological fear of the idea of sexual activities with qa woman, and would most likely become a homosexual. There are other factors that are a mystery, but who knows when we will get those ideas."

well idk what happened with me to make me straight from the begining, but im happy to be straight. i like women. there better looking then guys. case closed.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shanana

well guys are better looking than girls case closed

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Assimilation

Woo, I actually made a good point

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Assimilation

Apparition says:

"Assimilation says:
"Apparition says:
"Assimilation says:
Yeah, asexual is probably a better word, but when your feelings do begin to grow, then the preference is purely based on experiences. For example, if you were to have a mother who beat you, and who commonlyhad sex, the you would begin to get a psychological fear of the idea of sexual activities with qa woman, and would most likely become a homosexual. There are other factors that are a mystery, but who knows when we will get those ideas."
yes i am more inclined to agree with this."

yay, i'm actually not being fought in this.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boken

Sha says:

"well guys are better looking than girls case closed"

beg to differ. i garuntee your better looking then me

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Boken says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Boken says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
very lucky"
lol mang you ain't even denyin that you have an open relationship with you girl present"

why ? should'nt i
Post Edited:2008-04-09 20:18:17

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn

Assimilation says:

Thats a very good point.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Assimilation says:

"Yeah, asexual is probably a better word, but when your feelings do begin to grow, then the preference is purely based on experiences. For example, if you were to have a mother who beat you, and who commonlyhad sex, the you would begin to get a psychological fear of the idea of sexual activities with qa woman, and would most likely become a homosexual. There are other factors that are a mystery, but who knows when we will get those ideas."

I have to disagree with a small part. Both of my parents beat me, they both treated me like sh!t but I'm still strait. But that's just me so yeah.

Sha says:

"well guys are better looking than girls case closed"

No, the female body is a work of art that I admire and feel deserves to be treated properly and enjoyed amongst other things.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By shanana

lmao how do you know that i could be telia sister or something

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Apparition

Assimilation says:

"Apparition says:
"Assimilation says:

yes i am more inclined to agree with this.

Avatar image for the_white_queen
The White Queen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The White Queen

pixelized says:

"This kind of belongs

http://www.towleroad.com/2008/04/egypt-sentences.html

Basically in egypt 5 HIV positive men were senteced to jail for being gay...slightly off subject but when dont these threads shift a little?"

In some parts of Canada homosexual men are not allowed to donate blood, which is silly because they can't keep track of who's gay and who isn't, and just because a man is homosexual doesn't mean he's HIV positive.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Assimilation

Eternal Chaos says:

"Assimilation says:
"Yeah, asexual is probably a better word, but when your feelings do begin to grow, then the preference is purely based on experiences. For example, if you were to have a mother who beat you, and who commonlyhad sex, the you would begin to get a psychological fear of the idea of sexual activities with qa woman, and would most likely become a homosexual. There are other factors that are a mystery, but who knows when we will get those ideas."
I have to disagree with a small part. Both of my parents beat me, they both treated me like sh!t but I'm still strait. But that's just me so yeah.Yeah, but you were probably influenced by everything else that happened in your life
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Boken

Sha says:

"lmao how do you know that i could be telia sister or something"

well as i said girls are better looking then guys.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By shanana

lmao