• 59 results
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@eslay03 said:

@rawsos: Are you asking for the next generation of consoles (PS5 and Xbox Series X)?

ya lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Xbox360 or PS2 for me.

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DoTheTwist_

@mike_fowler said:
@dothetwist_ said:

You, you can’t be serious. Extremely hard to mess up? The very game before GoW 2018 was Ascension, which had people believing that the series had finally run its course. Even more, when it came to God of War 2018, Santa Monica practically did a soft reboot of the series, from location to gameplay mechanics that had numerous amounts of people skeptical to whether or not they could pull it off. To say that it’s “extremely hard to mess up those games” is a bit laughable

Ascension wasnt terrible, it was just too short and the plot behind it came of as somewhat confusing. I mean from GoW to GoW3 the story seemed to progress nearly flawlessly, it's not hard to add onto that concept. Especially from a writing standpoint.

Yeah no, if you genuinely believe that you “literally” can’t make a bad Spider-Man game, you haven’t played a good amount of them. Cause there’s several I can think of that were flat out terrible

I've played so many spiderman games I've litterally lost count of how many their are and who actually bothers making them, it's SO difficult to skewer a spiderman game. Probably the only turnoff would be repetitive button smashing and/or wacky controls. Now while their are spiderman games that are bad, the amount that are good far outnumber those bad eggs.

With so much content and ideas available from previous games, yes, you litterally CANT make a bad spiderman game now. Amazing spiderman 2 was drop worthy but it's only because their are better things to play....

It’s been included on numerous lists of top games of this generation

Not saying much. P4P the best release on Nextgen is probably RDR2 (havent had time to get into GoT but I do have it).

Did you really include the Spongebob and Budokai games? Yes, I can say beyond a shout out of a doubt that games like Bloodborne, HZD (which I’m not even a big fan of) Persona 5 Royal, or others easily stomp a mudhole in those particular games.

Uh.....yea? Spongebob battle of bikini bottom and the movie is litterally one of the highest rated games of all time, Dragon Ball z Budokai 3 inspired the most successful dragonball games. Litterally everything from Tenkaichi series to Xenoverse(forgot this was a nextgen title aswell)started from Budokai 3's mechanics.

Litterally nothing you named can compete in actual fun to play ratio.

Heck, since you’re including multiplatform games, I’d be inclined to say that a game like FighterZ easily solos the Budokai series (and I used to play And enjoy those games when I was younger)

FighterZ is boring and is what's wrong with the modern day gaming industry. Repetition with nothing cool but how the game looks honestly, outside of character interaction the game is incredibly stale. Id say Kakarot is better. Budokai and Tenkaichi are the best Dragon ball games ever released, period. More characters, more unique story, far more enticing storyline.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS2 no doubt, but Mega Drive was my childhood

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will be the sole supporter for NES, and that's okay. Mega Man solos. The original six, especially 1-4, are amazing games that hold up really well. Super Mario Bros. 3 is probably the best Mario game and one of Nintendo's best. The SNES stands out, though. I personally have only played mortal kombat 1-3 and street fighter 2 on aracde, but SNES had fighting games, Mario jart, really good Zelda games, earthbound, etc. Those consoles are the best two, but NES barely wins.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03 said:
@sirkaboom11 said:

@eslay03: This is Jeopardy! This console changes gaming for good and has games that hold up to this day. Think O.G. Mega Man. Buzz! Yes? NES. Correct!

I don’t quite understand.

hes pretending its a jeopardy game

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rawsos: I get that now. Haha.

Anywho, sorry we all assumed you were asking a different question in the OP. I’ll answer your original question of which new console you should get.

I’ve always preferred PlayStation over Xbox. As a console (taking into account things like specs), I think they’re very comparable, but I prefer PlayStation’s exclusives a lot more personally.

With that said, I have never owned a PC, but from what I know about them, that may be the best option overall. You won’t be able to play the Playstation/Xbox exclusives on PC. Although, both PlayStation and Xbox are becoming a lot less greedy with their games. Both are actually allowing some of their bigger games to be on Steam; albeit, a couple years after said game was originally released.

I think it may ultimately depend on your price range and what games you want to play. If you can afford a PC and don’t mind missing out on some of the console exclusives, then get that. If you’d rather have the converse, then do that instead.

I don’t know if that helped, but I hope it did. :)

sirkaboom11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: I personally think that Xbox has better controllers, but that PlayStation is a better console overall.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS5 or PC are your options.

If going for PC, wait until the next wave of graphics cards.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eslay03 said:

@rawsos: I get that now. Haha.

Anywho, sorry we all assumed you were asking a different question in the OP. I’ll answer your original question of which new console you should get.

I’ve always preferred PlayStation over Xbox. As a console (taking into account things like specs), I think they’re very comparable, but I prefer PlayStation’s exclusives a lot more personally.

With that said, I have never owned a PC, but from what I know about them, that may be the best option overall. You won’t be able to play the Playstation/Xbox exclusives on PC. Although, both PlayStation and Xbox are becoming a lot less greedy with their games. Both are actually allowing some of their bigger games to be on Steam; albeit, a couple years after said game was originally released.

I think it may ultimately depend on your price range and what games you want to play. If you can afford a PC and don’t mind missing out on some of the console exclusives, then get that. If you’d rather have the converse, then do that instead.

I don’t know if that helped, but I hope it did. :)

it did thx a lot mate

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka said:

PS5 or PC are your options.

If going for PC, wait until the next wave of graphics cards.

how about a gaming laptop

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first Wii, or the Xbox 360.