Best Horror Movie Villain?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In your opinion, who is the best Horror movie villain and why? And who would you want them to battle against if they were in a new versus movie together?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: Who, horror villain-wise, do you think would be a good match for Pennywise in terms of fighting?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: Who, horror villain-wise, do you think would be a good match for Pennywise in terms of fighting?

Really any that wouldn't be afraid of him. I'd imagine that a lot, like Freddy Kreuger or Alien, wouldn't be afraid of him.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Tall Man from Phantasm. Crossover wise I'd love to see Herbert West take a crack at him but West isn't actually a fighter so not sure how that would work out.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I've always been weird with horror movie villains. The ones who scare me are the fast little ones, like the weird like... elf monsters in Dont Be Afraid of the Dark or Facehuggers. The Xenomorph? Nope. The Facehugger? Dear lord, yes. I remember playing the computer games [best AvP games, by the way, amazing atmosphere] and whenever I saw eggs, I'd blow all my ammo killing them rather then risk one skittery little facehugger running around.

So... if I'm not measuring by what would scare me but what is just a good scary movie villain... I'm leaning towards... Ehh, Pennywise is good, Annie Wilkes from Misery is great, Jack from The Shining [But is Jack the villain or would it really be the hotel?]. The Thing and the Xenomorph are also really good. [Three out of five of those are Stephen King villains, say what you will about the guy, he writes good horror villains].

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Quinlan58

Norman Bates. A spectacular performance in a spectacular film.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

Eh, I've always been weird with horror movie villains. The ones who scare me are the fast little ones, like the weird like... elf monsters in Dont Be Afraid of the Dark or Facehuggers. The Xenomorph? Nope. The Facehugger? Dear lord, yes. I remember playing the computer games [best AvP games, by the way, amazing atmosphere] and whenever I saw eggs, I'd blow all my ammo killing them rather then risk one skittery little facehugger running around.

So... if I'm not measuring by what would scare me but what is just a good scary movie villain... I'm leaning towards... Ehh, Pennywise is good, Annie Wilkes from Misery is great, Jack from The Shining [But is Jack the villain or would it really be the hotel?]. The Thing and the Xenomorph are also really good. [Three out of five of those are Stephen King villains, say what you will about the guy, he writes good horror villains].

How about a Crites A.K.A. Critters?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_shenanigans: Depends? If ya mean like... cats or raccoons or something? Nah. But like those small spiders from the Mist? Yep. Big spiders? The size of cars or people? Meh. Ones the size of cats? Nope.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@dr_shenanigans: Depends? If ya mean like... cats or raccoons or something? Nah. But like those small spiders from the Mist? Yep. Big spiders? The size of cars or people? Meh. Ones the size of cats? Nope.

Nah man. These little guys.

No Caption Provided

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_shenanigans: .... God that looks terrifying. Even Gremlins from Gizmo creep me out. If its small, creepy and, worst of all, fast, I am not a fan.

Dr_Shenanigans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@dr_shenanigans: .... God that looks terrifying. Even Gremlins from Gizmo creep me out. If its small, creepy and, worst of all, fast, I am not a fan.

Of all the small monsters in film Crites are definitely the baddest, it's like a fuzzy land Piranha/Porcupine that shoots knockout quills & can fly a super advanced spacecraft.