Bendy=Beelzebub?!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I have recently been introduced to the awesome new horror game called “Bendy And The Ink Machine.” If you don’t know what it is, then stop reading this and check out the game yourself, or at least go to YouTube and see someone else play it since this blog has spoilers for the game.

If you know the game then you have already seen the signs of devil worshiping both at the end of chapter 1 and most of chapter 2. There has been a lot of theories already about how the madness began, what made Joey Drew lose his sanity and make his cartoon character Bendy come to life, resulting in what we assume is a disaster in the animation studio.

No Caption Provided

But I have a theory...

What if Joey Drew was mad to begin with? What if he made Bendy because he wanted to worship the dark forces?

As soon as I realized that the seemingly cute and innocent-looking Bendy was actually a demon, I found it to be an odd choice to make the hero of your black and white cartoons something usually seen as something evil. A hero in such animated adventures are normally animals who are nature born underdogs, like Micky Mouse or Bugs Bunny who has to use their wit against foes like cats and hunters, usually humiliate said foes as much as possible.

But a devil? That seems like an illogical pick for your hero.

And then there’s Boris the Wolf, whom we presume is Bendy’s friend in the cartoons. A wolf, ladies and gentlemen, A WOLF!

No Caption Provided

And sure, wolfs are misunderstood creatures in real life, but in cartoons, they are almost ALWAYS the villains. But his appearance on the posters indicate that he is a nice jolly wolf who like to play music.

Aaaand then we get to HEAR one of the songs from the old Bendy cartoons:

“Sheep, sheep, sheep, It's time for sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead.”

... DUDE! That’s pretty dark!

And all of this made me think: Maybe Joey Drew was a devil worshiper. He made his hero of his animated movies a devil and his best friend a wolf, an animal who is infamous for steeling sheep. Also, and I know this is a stretch: a sheep, or a lamb to be specific, can symbolize Jesus Christ.

Are you getting where I’m going with this?

Maybe Joey Drew made a cartoon hero to make kids trust the devils and satanism. Maybe he always planned on summoning/creating Bendy as the monster he is in the game when we meet the dancing devil?

For all we know, Bendy could be a nickname for BEELZEBUB.

Or not.

Anyway, that’s just a theory. I’m probably putting too much into it:P

I’m Waezi2, and thanks for wasting time with me.

No Caption Provided