• 134 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for the_future
#1 Edited by the future (146 posts) - - Show Bio

11 things girls wish boys/guys knew

dont ever lie to us we always find out

dont say you understand when you dont

a loud system in your car only impresses your friends

it's good to be sensitive sometimes

dont make bet's on us because we always find out

PMS is an excuse

we are beautiful,but make up helps

we know you secreatly love chick flicks

even if you think it's cool to burp,fart,or emit other strange gases it's not!

girls talk.... when we do stuff with guys tthe first people to know are the girl friends.

mostt importantly- we are always right so dont foget it!

MOST IMPORTANTLY- if you us there is a nice daddy or brother with perfect marksmanship

















feel free to disagreee add



and someone can do the guys

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
#2 Edited by Dr. Victor von Doom (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

Things Guys wish Girls/woman would know....

- We don't care how you look with your new dress, why do you think we married you?
- we're lazy
- We don't like being wrong
- Vegtables are bad
- All men have at least had one porn mag in their hands of their life
- Don't like cooking
- And most of all, "You've been on the phone for 3 hours now honey, i seriously need to call the doctor,... i think my internal organs are bleeding..."


Sidenote: These are all just stereotypes, if you feel offended, not my fault.

Avatar image for the_future
#3 Posted by the future (146 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO vic

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
#4 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

same

Avatar image for nightfang3
#5 Posted by NightFang3 (12306 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Things Guys wish Girls/woman would know....

- We don't care how you look with your new dress, why do you think we married you?
- we're lazy
- We don't like being wrong
- Vegtables are bad
- All men have at least had one porn mag in their hands of their life
- Don't like cooking
- And most of all, "You've been on the phone for 3 hours now honey, i seriously need to call the doctor,... i think my internl organs are bleeding..."


Sidenote: These are all just stereotypes, if you feel offended, not my fault.
"
              I agree.
Avatar image for _obsidian_
#6 Posted by _Obsidian_ (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

0.0 rotfl xDD

Avatar image for precise
#7 Posted by Precise (21948 posts) - - Show Bio

"Things Guys wish Girls/woman would know....

- Don't ask our opinions if you really don't want to hear them.
- We're not mindreaders..
- Don't wake us up just because you can't sleep...

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
#8 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

true that

Avatar image for lady_redhead
#9 Posted by lady_redhead (9360 posts) - - Show Bio
the future said:
"11 things girls wish boys/guys knew

dont ever lie to us we always find out

dont say you understand when you dont

a loud system in your car only impresses your friends

it's good to be sensitive sometimes

dont make bet's on us because we always find out

PMS is an excuse

we are beautiful,but make up helps

we know you secreatly love chick flicks

even if you think it's cool to burp,fart,or emit other strange gases it's not!

girls talk.... when we do stuff with guys tthe first people to know are the girl friends.

mostt importantly- we are always right so dont foget it!

MOST IMPORTANTLY- if you us there is a nice daddy or brother with perfect marksmanship


"
We love bad boys.. Accept it and move on


YES shoes are important to our image


NO we dont want to hear the truth about our weight/butts


Telling us we are pretty when we look AWFUL is a good way to get some


Phone is NOT just a means of exchanging basic info
Avatar image for resonate
#10 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant say anything on this Im seriously f'ed up dude

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
#11 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

lol why

Avatar image for goki
#12 Posted by Goki (464 posts) - - Show Bio
the future said:
"11 things girls wish boys/guys knew

dont ever lie to us we always find out

dont say you understand when you dont

a loud system in your car only impresses your friends

it's good to be sensitive sometimes

dont make bet's on us because we always find out

PMS is an excuse

we are beautiful,but make up helps

we know you secreatly love chick flicks

even if you think it's cool to burp,fart,or emit other strange gases it's not!

girls talk.... when we do stuff with guys tthe first people to know are the girl friends.

mostt importantly- we are always right so dont foget it!

MOST IMPORTANTLY- if you us there is a nice daddy or brother with perfect marksmanship

















feel free to disagreee add



and someone can do the guys
"
sorry but i disagree with one of those

You are not always right give me a freaking break. Come onthink of all the stupid sh~t yall have done, u mean it was all cause u wanted to make sure you were right. Come on now. i know i as a man am stupuid but give me some cred im not gullible
Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
#13 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3062 posts) - - Show Bio

DC dont try to revolt, history tells me you wont make it ;)

Avatar image for goki
#14 Posted by Goki (464 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
""Things Guys wish Girls/woman would know....

- Don't ask our opinions if you really don't want to hear them.
- We're not mindreaders..
- Don't wake us up just because you can't sleep..."
(high fives Precise) Hell yeah bro
Avatar image for goki
#15 Posted by Goki (464 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"DC dont try to revolt, history tells me you wont make it ;)
"
yeah i know just wanted to throw my torch in the fire before it burnt me
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#16 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio
Goki said:
"the future said:

















feel free to disagreee add



and someone can do the guys
"
sorry but i disagree with one of those

You are not always right give me a freaking break. Come onthink of all the stupid sh~t yall have done, u mean it was all cause u wanted to make sure you were right. Come on now. i know i as a man am stupuid but give me some cred im not gullible

"

SHOOTS HIM IN THE HEAD




THERE I WAS RIGHT
Avatar image for goki
#17 Posted by Goki (464 posts) - - Show Bio
.Mistress Redhead. said:
"Goki said:
"the future said:

















feel free to disagreee add



and someone can do the guys
"
sorry but i disagree with one of those

You are not always right give me a freaking break. Come onthink of all the stupid sh~t yall have done, u mean it was all cause u wanted to make sure you were right. Come on now. i know i as a man am stupuid but give me some cred im not gullible

"

SHOOTS HIM IN THE HEAD




THERE I WAS RIGHT
"
Looks at her

"you got a little of me on your chin right their"
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#18 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO


Avatar image for constantine
#19 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#20 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio

jsut for fun

LMAO

Avatar image for darkchild
#21 Posted by Darkchild (42507 posts) - - Show Bio
.Mistress Redhead. said:
"LMAO


"
you know u love it

oid make a list but id get hit...wait i get hit everyday


-We love to look...its just how were wired so get over it. you tell us no touchy most of us will listen. But no touchy doesnt mean no looky


-Dont get mad at us if we say "Babe get your ass out of the way of the tv." or "How can someone so skinny block a tv" all we want is for you to get the f@#k out of the way

and lastly

-Unless your waking us up for some midnight fun time DONT WAKE US UP. Its like taking chocolate away from you when your eating it...its going to end badly
Avatar image for constantine
#22 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

lol true

Avatar image for precise
#23 Posted by Precise (21948 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep true

Avatar image for tekken
#24 Edited by TEKKEN (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

youre much prettier with out all that make up


calling you on the phone doesnt mean what you think it means

gossiping,whispering,and writting notes...being shallow baby time to grow up

if you like a bruh just tell him, were men from the 21 century you bat your eyes at me and i'm look at you funny

shopping is not a sport with you girls it's 6 hours of pure hell!

stop syaing maybe to every dang thing yes and no will suffice

if you wont wear vicoria secrete then dont expect us to act like the dudes from soap opera's

dont ask us what were thinking if you arnt prepared to discusses such topics, as football, girls,hunting, etc.
Avatar image for darkchild
#25 Posted by Darkchild (42507 posts) - - Show Bio
TEKKEN said:
"stop syaing maybe to every dang thing yes and no will suffice

HELL YEAH that sh!t bugs the hell out of me
Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#26 Edited by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

To guys,

Just because I it's alright to look as long as you don't touch, doesn't mean I want to hear about how hot Angelina Jolie is (or any other women for that matter)((this is sort of a joke among my friends if you don't understand)).

Avatar image for the_future
#27 Posted by the future (146 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"To guys,

Just because I it's alright to look as long as you don't touch, doesn't mean I want to hear about how hot Angelina Jolie is (or any other women for that matter)((this is sort of a joke among my friends if you don't understand)).
"

amen
Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#28 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
the future said:
"Crimson Orchid said:
"To guys,

Just because I it's alright to look as long as you don't touch, doesn't mean I want to hear about how hot Angelina Jolie is (or any other women for that matter)((this is sort of a joke among my friends if you don't understand)).
"

amen"
XD
Avatar image for zorn
#29 Posted by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"the future said:
"11 things girls wish boys/guys knew

dont ever lie to us we always find out

dont say you understand when you dont

a loud system in your car only impresses your friends

it's good to be sensitive sometimes

dont make bet's on us because we always find out

PMS is an excuse

we are beautiful,but make up helps

we know you secreatly love chick flicks

even if you think it's cool to burp,fart,or emit other strange gases it's not!

girls talk.... when we do stuff with guys tthe first people to know are the girl friends.

mostt importantly- we are always right so dont foget it!

MOST IMPORTANTLY- if you us there is a nice daddy or brother with perfect marksmanship


"
We love bad boys.. Accept it and move on

"
The question i've always asked myself has been answered thank you very much explains a lot.
Avatar image for shaper
#30 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
""Things Guys wish Girls/woman would know....

- Don't ask our opinions if you really don't want to hear them.
- We're not mindreaders..
- Don't wake us up just because you can't sleep..."

DUDE! You Nailed it!
Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#31 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Precise said:
""Things Guys wish Girls/woman would know....

- Don't ask our opinions if you really don't want to hear them.
- We're not mindreaders..
- Don't wake us up just because you can't sleep..."

DUDE! You Nailed it!"
lmfao, the point that is bolded... yeah... I do that to my boy a lot...  XD  Most of the time he at least pretends he doesn't mind.
Avatar image for shaper
#32 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Guy wants girls to know:

Stop assuming things.

We'll get to it, we are just tired right now.

Telling you to move from the TV, doesn't mean you're fat.

PMS my ass. You're like that everyday. That's just and extra nudge for you to flip out. (That was half joke and half for real)

You can do what men can do, but that doesn't mean you can do it better.

Avatar image for feral_nova
#33 Posted by Feral Nova (55402 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"This is what Guy wants girls to know:

Stop assuming things.

We'll get to it, we are just tired right now.

Telling you to move from the TV, doesn't mean you're fat.

PMS my ass. You're like that everyday. That's just and extra nudge for you to flip out. (That was half joke and half for real)

You can do what men can do, but that doesn't mean you can do it better."
LMAO XDDDD
Moderator Online
Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#34 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are a couple...

Just because I want a bit of space does not mean that I'm mad at you!

Don't just order an appetizer for your meal in a restaurant and then eat everything off my plate...  very annoying...

Would it kill you to pull your pants up?  Or at least to wear boxers that aren't filled with holes?

(important for boyfriends) Brushing you're teeth after you eat food like onions, waking up in the morning and what not will earn you more kisses.  If you insist on complaining when you want kisses and having stinky breathe, at least have a tic-tac.

Avatar image for shaper
#35 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio
Just because we tell you, that you did something wrong (EX: Get the wrong food, or you fixed it wrong, etc) doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Seriously, I get yeld at when I say that.
Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#36 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Just because we tell you, that you did something wrong (EX: Get the wrong food, or you fixed it wrong, etc) doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Seriously, I get yeld at when I say that."
It's not just girls dude, NO ONE likes to hear that they're wrong.   Most of the girls I know will accept it and try to fix it... guys in my life on the other hand *shudders* god forbid any of them are proven wrong...
Avatar image for shaper
#37 Posted by Shaper (5199 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. But, this is the oppisite sex that's wants the other sex to know. :)

Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#38 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"I know. But, this is the oppisite sex that's wants the other sex to know. :)"
I know, I just wanted you, a member of the opposite sex, to know that.

Oh, here's an important one...

I won't kiss and tell if you don't.
Avatar image for zorn
#39 Posted by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
For guys from Homer Simpson
You know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Avatar image for jasmine_cole
#40 Posted by jasmine cole (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
just becase we need to talk doesnt mean your getting dumped! it means we need to talk about some crap that you have to do
Avatar image for zorn
#41 Posted by ZORN (1560 posts) - - Show Bio
For the ladies from Homer Simpson
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!
Avatar image for no_name_
#42 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"just becase we need to talk doesnt mean your getting dumped! it means we need to talk about some crap that you have to do"
Thats the best one so far.
Avatar image for jasmine_cole
#43 Posted by jasmine cole (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
if you know it could cause a problem dont accept a number from another female
Avatar image for pixelized
#44 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

"you're sexy" isn't a compliment

Avatar image for no_name_
#45 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
""you're sexy" isn't a compliment"
THANK YOU
Avatar image for vance_astro
#46 Posted by vance_astro (90020 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
""you're sexy" isn't a compliment"
THANK YOU
"
Why not?
Moderator
Avatar image for no_name_
#47 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"if you know it could cause a problem dont accept a number from another female"
YES! Same goes for men.

Don't try and change me or my hair color.
Avatar image for jasmine_cole
#48 Posted by jasmine cole (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
""you're sexy" isn't a compliment"
THANK YOU
"
Why not?"

because any girl can be "sexy" it's not a word that distinguishes us from the others
Avatar image for vance_astro
#49 Posted by vance_astro (90020 posts) - - Show Bio
jasmine cole said:
"Vance Astro said:
"BatgirlBabs said:
"pixelized said:
""you're sexy" isn't a compliment"
THANK YOU
"
Why not?"

because any girl can be "sexy" it's not a word that distinguishes us from the others"
Any girl can't be sexy to me.
Moderator
Avatar image for no_name_
#50 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, sexy is not a compliment. Except maybe if u have been in a relationship for 25 years and youre 45 years old.