Batman v Superman vs Age of Ultron

• 66 results
Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman v Superman vs Age of Ultron (90 votes)

BvS 36%
AoU 64%

Which movie did you like better?I saw both on cinema and I'd definitely say BvS is my clear choice. The only thing I was disappointed about was the cutting/editing of the movie, they should have kept some of the deleted scenes because it got messy sometimes. Other than that, the CGI & acting was very well done, I loved Ben Affleck as Batman same with Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. It also had bada$$ soundtracks.

AoU disappointed me, I was looking forward to see Ultron as a villain in a movie, in the trailers he looked intimidating like he should, but it seemed like they took his best parts in the trailer because in the movie he was a complete joke.

• 
Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS, but only by a hair. I didn't think either films were that bad or that good. I would personally give AOS a 7/10 while BvS 7.5/10

What is AOS?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By brucerogers

@taquie said:
@brucerogers said:

BvS, but only by a hair. I didn't think either films were that bad or that good. I would personally give AOS a 7/10 while BvS 7.5/10

What is AOS?

Crap I meant AOU. Lol.

Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@taquie said:
@brucerogers said:

What is AOS?

Crap I meant AOU. Lol.

Ahh made me confused since a lot of people were misspelling it xD

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like AoU better than the TC of BvS but I like the UC of BvS more than I like AoU. BvS got worse each time I watched but the UC really saved the movie for me IMO.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Theatrical versions: Age of Ultron wins for me but comparing the Ultimate Cut to it makes it a little tougher to choose.

Maybe if Marvel were willing to actually give fans AoU in its entirety... (translation: Where are my Norns??)

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ManMadeOfKetchup

@batman242 said:
@jucaslucasa said:

Neither was great, but AoU disappointed me less.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What?

@manmadeofketchup said:

Batman vs Superman for me. I don't see how anyone could like the butchery they did to Ultron in AOU. It was one thing to change his origin but for me changing his personality was pretty bad. Ultron's not suppose to be Tony Stark 2.0

Well, BvS Lex also wasn't that comic accurate . . .

People seem to forget that that was Lex's son, not the Lex Luthor most are thinking about so no it's not inaccurate

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By MethoKi

@jucaslucasa: I'm sure there's a good reason it disappointed you less.

bust. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget that that was Lex's son, not the Lex Luthor most are thinking about so no it's not inaccurate

Yeah, DC probably pulled that because they saw how everyone hated this Lex. Also, comic Lex also had an abusive father.

Well, although I was kind of disappointed by Ultron, the film in general was good. BvS just annihilated my hype.

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup said:

Yeah, DC probably pulled that because they saw how everyone hated this Lex. Also, comic Lex also had an abusive father.

@batman242 said:

Well, although I was kind of disappointed by Ultron, the film in general was good. BvS just annihilated my hype.

Or people don't want to accept that it might not have been the Lex they were wanting

Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOU was decent. BvS was crap.

Grand_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Superman doesn't really deserve all the hate it gets. Sure it wasn't perfect but at least they tried something new and cool, it also had a lot of memorable scenes.

Age of Ultron was just plain out mediocre and just felt like an action flick. I gasped a bunch of times in the cinema. The most memorable scene was the fight between Hulk and Iron Man which was pretty neat.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOU.

loyngulpany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOU ofc. BvS was just bad and not and enjoyable. The Room was bad but it's so bad that it is hilarious and enjoyable unlike BvS

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoU is a Marvel film that sets up better Marvel films.

BVS sets up Justice League. That speaks for itself.

AoU is the pain before the gains. BVS is the pain before even more pain.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Age of Ultron was good. Not great, but good. It's biggest misstep was not making Ultron stronger.

BvS...happened. They ruined Batman. After all of Nolan's work, they ruined Batman.