Captain_Yesterday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Captain_Yesterday

I was hyped for Assassin's Creed and was horrible disappointed

Then I played AC2 years later and loved it.

Got hyped for AC3 and was... disappointed

So no, but I do like pirates and loved the ship missions in 3 so maybe down the line like I did with AC2

But I don't trust it enough to get too hyped about it.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SmashBrawler

I know someone who won't be happy at all...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Cool.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Aiden Cross

Hmmm... AC3 was not doing it for me. It was good but it just felt like it was lacking something compared to the other AC games. Maybe this one will bring that feeling back, i do like the pirate setting :)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@SmashBrawler said:

I know someone who won't be happy at all...

Same.

Setherial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Setherial

Just let the series die.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#8  Edited By StMichalofWilson
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Inverno

Ugh... Why? Really? Pirates? Just because the naval battles were the one thing everyone agreed to be the best thing in the game (and even that had its problems)? Just because AC III made a better pirate-based game than other recent ones? Now we are going to base a entire game (not a spin-off like Brotherhood or Revelations, but a full installment) on this feature to make more money and please everyone!!! How long does it take for this series to stop being Assassin's Creed and become Pirate's Creed?

Also, this technically sounds like a prequel because the period is set before the American Revolution and Haytham's father Edward Kenway is the protagonist. Why they don't go to the French Revolution, since they foreshadowed it in AC III? Or World War I and II?

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mikethekiller

Meh

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By Samimista

I'll wait til the trailer comes out to judge.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By _Zombie_

Eh.

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Oh shut up CaioTrubat. If it has good gameplay, I don't care.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Zombie_

@StMichalofWilson said:

Oh shut up CaioTrubat. If it has good gameplay, I don't care.

The guy's allowed to have an opinion. Don't be a dck.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Inverno

@StMichalofWilson: I know its too early to judge since we haven't seen any official details or gameplay, but personally I really dislike the pirate theme, that is all I can say.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#16  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@CaioTrubat said:

Ugh... Why? Really? Pirates? Just because the naval battles were the one thing everyone agreed to be the best thing in the game (and even that had its problems)? Just because AC III made a better pirate-based game than other recent ones? Now we are going to base a entire game (not a spin-off like Brotherhood or Revelations, but a full installment) on this feature to make more money and please everyone!!! How long does it take for this series to stop being Assassin's Creed and become Pirate's Creed?

Also, this technically sounds like a prequel because the period is set before the American Revolution and Haytham's father Edward Kenway is the protagonist. Why they don't go to the French Revolution, since they foreshadowed it in AC III? Or World War I and II?

all of this

StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By StMichalofWilson

@CaioTrubat: It's alright mate. The game still the same, even if its just less in it.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Inverno

@StMichalofWilson: Well if anything, pirate fans will have their best game ever, at least.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online

@StMichalofWilson: C'mon, dude. That isn't necessary.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Loki9876

It will not only be about the ships, it will still be about running on rooftops.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Inverno

@god_spawn: Nah... Its alright, can't you see he was just joking? :P

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost interest in the series after ACII as I saw the direction it was going in with Brotherhood.

I mean I still picked up Brotherhood but was disappointed and haven't bought one since.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for callsignneptune
callsignneptune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By callsignneptune

I'm sick of them churning out these games, especially when they originally said it was just to be a trilogy. I really liked the first two but they dragged out Ezio so much that it really killed my interest and enjoyment of the games. I'll probably just pick it up when it has dropped in price like all the others.

Sorceror_Swift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sorceror_Swift

I'll need to get this. If I don't, it'll feel like I'm betraying the franchise. Given that I've completed the other five games.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Are they even Assassin's at that point...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MonsterStomp
No Caption Provided

Two flints crossing his chest, a flint handle behind him, one in his damn hand. Revelations armor resemblance. Blond hair (long). Clearly a hidden blade on his right forearm, can't really see if thats the second in between the sword hilt and arm brace. Clear pirate theme from behind. Looking down on a potential victim. So glad this guy is actually an assassin unlike Haytham. BTW I really hope he doesn't have Haytham's accent! It was soo posh and no assassin talks like that!

I still have my concerns but my keenness is probably 1.8/10 right now. 10 being lustfully keen, 1 being nothing much.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Inverno

@MonsterStomp said:

No Caption Provided

Two flints crossing his chest, a flint handle behind him, one in his damn hand. Revelations armor resemblance. Blond hair (long). Clearly a hidden blade on his right forearm, can't really see if thats the second in between the sword hilt and arm brace. Clear pirate theme from behind. Looking down on a potential victim. So glad this guy is actually an assassin unlike Haytham. BTW I really hope he doesn't have Haytham's accent! It was soo posh and no assassin talks like that!

I still have my concerns but my keenness is probably 1.8/10 right now. 10 being lustfully keen, 1 being nothing much.

Very keen, my friend. Personally, his design is alright except for two flints in his chest. Such odd place to keep them...

Also I heard a rumor around that Subject 16 is going to return and he will become the next protagonist in place of Desmond. I heard it from a supposed Ubisoft employee whose friends worked in AC and they let it slip up.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CaioTrubat: Did 16 die ages ago? What are they doing! Haha, na it could work.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Inverno

@MonsterStomp: Not sure if its reliable either. So don't get any hopes :P

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

@CaioTrubat: I won't hold my breathe haha. Though this image does look pretty beast. I agree that the two flints across the chest is a little wierd, fancy, but wierd. Like imagine someone getting the drop on him by firing the flints on his chest. Epic lose.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@CaioTrubat said:

I can just feeeeeel the hype radiating from this post.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Inverno

@JediXMan said:

@CaioTrubat said:

I can just feeeeeel the hype radiating from this post.

Damn right xD

I should have known from the moment I saw that Edward's hoodie has no beak. The series turned unrecognizable at this point.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ARMIV2

I still have yet to play Assassin's Creed 3, and yet already I wanna jump into this one.

wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By wario1988
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MonsterStomp

@wario1988: Doing it CoD style eh? They said they've been working on it for awhile but I guess we'll see from gameplay. I am so freaking worried this won't work out.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GodOfMischief

@CaioTrubat: They said that they would never do a game set in either World War. Not sure if I like the setting though, it feels a bit rushed as well to be honest. I'll still buy the game because it's my favourite series.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KingOfAsh

I'd be more interested in the Assassin's Creed series if they...

1. Get rid of the Animus and all of that modern day business(it completly destroys the imersion)
  2. More actual stealth (not just going in there and stabbing everything with a uniform)

I never got into the series. Iswear that Ubisoft bought out the reviewers just so that they could say Assassin's Creed 3 was the best stealth game of the year and they succeeded. Dishonoured was a lot better anyway.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Inverno
SHTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SHTR

Not too thrilled about these news either.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#42  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@CaioTrubat said:

^
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By Pyrogram

This is too soon. Milking it for all its worth now.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wario1988: Dude thank you so much! I'm a huge fan of AC and this looks awesome.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#45  Edited By BumpyBoo

@TheGoldenOne said:

@CaioTrubat said:

^
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pyrogram

@BumpyBoo said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

@CaioTrubat said:

^

^

wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By wario1988
Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts