Ask Norman

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ask this psycho what you want, when you want, where you want to get to know him better ;)

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh, seriously? No one? Okay, let me start

Where are you from?

What's your fav comic character?

What's your favorite game?

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite color?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Bruh, seriously? No one? Okay, let me start

Where are you from?

Depends. If you're talking about where I was born, then Louisiana. If you're talking about where I grew up, then Houston Texas :)

What's your fav comic character?

Off the top of my head, Luke Cage.

What's your favorite game?

Hmmmmm........my favorite video game of all time would probably go back to my PlayStation 2 days which would be Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.

What's your favorite food?

Gumbo, hands down:

No Caption Provided

What's your favorite color?

Red, no question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates: do you believe in aliens?

In my opinion, I believe there's some type of extra-terrestrial life-form out there. For whatever reason, it just wouldn't make sense for us to be the only living things in the galaxy or universe and it's obvious that our government is not trying to make it look like that.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@normanbates: Is it safe to assume that your favorite movie is Hitchcock's Psycho? If so, It's nice to meet a man with such good taste as well in classic horror films in this site.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@life_without_progress: Yes, that and Texas Chainsaw Massacre directed by Tobe Hopper are some of my favorite classical horror movies of all time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite anime character?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Have you watched Bates Motel? If you have, what did you think of it?

Favorite TV series?

Favorite fictional character of all time?

Do you like sports? If so, which?

Favorite band/musician of all time?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By brucerogers

@normanbates: What did you see in your fav character which made you a fan of them?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

What is your favourite animal to stuff (other than your mother)?

Why the **** didn't you kill Rhianna? I was looking forward to that... :(

Are granny panties as comfortable as they look? (asking for a friend of course)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Guts from Bezerk, easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor:

Yeah, I've watched Bates Motel (S1-4 need to catch up on 5) and I like how it served as a prequel to the Psycho movies and it explored more of Norman's character and his relationship with his mom and what happened to his dad.

Favorite TV series? This is a hard one honestly. I have favorite shows depending on the category but not just one overall. However, my favorite shows would include That 70's show, Daredevil, Luke Cage, South Park, Breaking Bad, MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch, Walking Dead (Until S6), American Dragon, Tom and Jerry, Teen Titans, Boomerang's Wacky Races, Johnny Quest, and this list goes on and on but I don't want to bore you with that XD

Favorite fictional character of all time? It's a tossup between Walter White and Luke Cage, but I'm going to side with the Heisenberg on this one.

Sports? I love sports. I used to play Football, Tee-Ball, Soccer, Karate, I was a mascot in middle school, and I ran track a few years ago (I sucked at it lol). But regarding sports that interests me would include kickboxing, tennis, basketball, football, soccer, rugby, and MMA if that counts.

My favorite band or music group would include Prodigy, Bone Thugs N Harmony, and Weezer. My favorite musician of all time varies because I listen to music of all genres, but if I had a gun to my head I'd say 2 Chainz, Alice Cooper, Tupac, and there's more that I can't think of right now lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: What I like about Walter White is that his character feels real, and that he's one of the best written characters on TV (probably the best). The fact that in the beginning he was just a mild mannered guy who happened to be diagnosed with cancer who resorts to both making meth and selling it to gather money to secure his family's fortune just in case he dies to a manufacturing killer cross ruthless, and sociopathic Kingpin who's driven by greed, the want for territory, and the happiness he gets out of being a Kingpin via distributing, and creating drugs, and claiming territory. This itself shows a lot about his character. I also like that this could be anybody in real life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your favourite animal to stuff (other than your mother)?

So were going there, eh? Does your mom count XD?

Why the **** didn't you kill Rhianna? I was looking forward to that... :(

Because who would with her fine a55:

No Caption Provided

Are granny panties as comfortable as they look? (asking for a friend of course)

Yeah, especially if they were hand me downs and you pull them all the way up.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates:

Love the name by the way.

Question.....What is your favorite conspiracy theory, whether you believe it or not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee:

Thank you, and like your's as well. My favorite conspiracy theory would be the FDA holding a cure for cancer, and I strongly believe the theory because just the thought of one of the world's biggest and most profitable drug administrations selling a potential cure for cancer to the highest bidder makes so much sense to me. And reason for them, not selling or revealing the cure to the public is because selling it to the highest bidder will make more money than the former had me sold on theory.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#19 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Favorite Psycho out of 2, 3 & 4 (I can only assume you think the first is the best since it's hardly a choice).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@normanbates: What did you see in your fav character which made you a fan of them?

This is an excellent question in general.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Favorite soup?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor:

No Caption Provided

Lobster Soup, with pink lemonade on the side absolutely delicious. It became my favorite the first time I tried it, which was 3 months ago.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: Psycho 2, easily. I felt like the film did a great job having the events from the previous movie haunt Norman, and it having his psychopathic tendencies "reborn" after being released from the hospital.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates: Hmmm what are you're top five horror franchises of all-time?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rahiem9123:

Number 1 is obviously Psycho, but I want to make room for other franchises so here I go:

1. Friday The 13th - I seen the entire franchise at least 6 times as of now, and will probably watch it over again one of these days. The storyline in the first five had me invested, especially the fourth, and fifth surrounding, Tommy Jarvis, a victim who survived Jason's attack and how the events regarding Jason affected him psychologically via PTSD and he at one point becomes so obsessed with him and trying to kill him that he digs up Jason's grave, causing lightning to strike his casket, and revive him. And even in the tie in comic, (takes place years after Freddy Vs. Jason) we see a older Tommy still trying to hunt him down.

2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre - My second favorite and reason being is just the thought of a cannibalistic, psychotic, and deranged man wielding a chainsaw while wearing human flesh on his face is enough to send chills down my spine especially since it can actually happen. What made me even more scared, was the fact that I watched the series while living in Texas at the time (In Florida now) lol. My favorite from the bunch were Tobe Hopper's Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation, and the remake's gritty take on the series (Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning). I wasn't really a big fan and disliked the 2013, and the second one of the original series as I felt the first half of the movie had me scared, but in the second I felt it was getting cheesy especially with that chainsaw fight between the cop and Leatherface.

3. Scream - Like it for the same reason I did with Texas Chainsaw Massacre which was the realistic part, and the plot in each one kept me intrigued throughout each one. Plus I like the twist, regarding revealing the killer's identity and I felt like Wes Craven did a good job on each of these films. (R.I.P to him btw)

4. Nightmare on Elm Street - Another one of Wes Craven's series I liked. I loved Robert Englund's portrayal of the character, as well as Jackie Earle Harley's. I enjoyed the quality of each film with the exception of the third, fifth, and fourth film as I found plot was too confusing with the dreams warriors, and dream powers and stuff like that. My favorite in order, best to worst would be: 1, 2, Remake, 6, 5, 4, 3.

5. Halloween - Love the quality and story of each film. I like how Michael's motivation to kill his family members, is never cleared up which makes him a lot more scarier as he just got up one day and decided to kill his sister and the rest of his family members. I also liked Rob Zombie's take on the series, with the exception of the second as he took it too far with the imagery (The horse, younger Michael, his dead mom, etc). I also, liked how John Carpenter shifted onto entirely on another plot via Halloween 3 with a story that was just as intriguing that involved a sinister company going out it's way to kill as many kids as possible. My favorite would be the first, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 4th, and the remake.

Honorable mentions would include Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days/Weeks later, REC, Quarantine, Child's Play, etc.

And sorry, I accidentally tagged you while on my other account.

StraightShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your favorite mystery movie and are you any good at solving Mysteries?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straightshot:

Sixth Sense, and it depends on the mystery I'm trying to solve. At times, I'm good at solving them and tend to catch on quick, while at others I'm stuck at one part of solving the mystery (usually the easiest) and have no clue what I'm doing.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Referee

@normanbates What are secret fact about the Psycho franchise that you know that most people do not know?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@jloneblackheart: Psycho 2, easily. I felt like the film did a great job having the events from the previous movie haunt Norman, and it having his psychopathic tendencies "reborn" after being released from the hospital.

I don't know why, but I've always liked Psycho IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart: I thought it was pretty good as well, better than Psycho 3 actually.