• 63 results
Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

I've been seeing these threads popping up here and there, so I decided to add in my own. :)

Any questions you guys want to ask, go ahead. But please be respectful in doing so.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

I've been seeing these threads popping up here and there, so I decided to add in my own. :)

Any questions you guys want to ask, go ahead. But please be respectful in doing so.

Why did you decide there needed to be one more of these?

Also, "be respectful"? You haven't been here very long, have you?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AweSam:

Because I'm curious about what others think of. And no, I haven't been here long. If I've been here a month, than that's a bit too long.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By wildvine

Is red hulk your favorite charactr?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

One of my favorites. I go through loops in favorite characters, with the last significant one being Doctor Octopus. But Rulk is definitely on my top 10 lists of favorite characters.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By wildvine

not much for doc ock, but i like Spider-man : )

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I really dont like these threads. Why not make one "Official Ask a User a Question" thread before we have every single individual user with a thread like this.

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By coolguyr99

Who is your least favourite characters?

Favourite book for are currently picking up from Marvel, DC & Image?

Favourite movie of this year?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My least favorite characters are She-Hulk, Black Cat (I prefer Catwoman), Bendis' take on Norman Osbourne and The Hood ( and that's just Marvel and the characters I remember).

My favorite books in Marvel I'm picking up is Red Hulk. I WAS picking up Incredible Hulk, but unless the new writer after Aaron can make the series cool again, I ain't picking it up anymore. Venom was cool too, but I only picked it up for the Circle of 4.

DC I have more luck with. I'm getting Swamp Thing, Frankenstein: Agent of SHADE and Resurrection Man. I am split with Animal Man because the first issue IMO wasn't that great, but I hear so much hype over it that I'm tempted to get the issues I never picked up.

I'm not sure if I'm picking up any Image titles. I'm curious though about the new Bloodshot series though.

Favorite movie? Avengers, hands down.

0n1zuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By 0n1zuka

How did you come up with your user name?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@0n1zuka:

It was my username on Steam when I played Left 4 Dead 2. Haven't been able to play the game in a few years (comp reasons), but I liked the name so much I decided to use it here.

Plus it combines two of my favorite things: zombies (necrotic) and werewolves (lycanthrope).

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull:

To be honest, when I first heard of him, I hated the idea of a Red Hulk (mainly because I thought it was yet another personality). I was more into Solomon Grundy at the time.

Then I began reading the books...and I liked them. I've always been more for the outcast, and a character that's as big of a patriot as I am always strikes a cord in me, regardless of how big of a jerk he was prior to his transformation.

Plus black and red are a much grittier color combo than purple and green, I like guys with widow's peaks, shapeshifters are my all time favorite family group of monsters and the fact that Red Hulk can light himself on fire is very, very cool. (much cooler than "Don't Make me Angry.")

Katie24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Katie24

Do you prefer dill pickles or sweet pickles?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By willpayton

@Katie24 said:

Ahh, the hard-hitting questions. Are you a professional investigative reporter by any chance? :-P

Katie24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Katie24

I@WillPayton said:

@Katie24 said:

Ahh, the hard-hitting questions. Are you a professional investigative reporter by any chance? :-P

No. Although I was an editor for MoveOn.org for awhile. I just like to keep people on their toes.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By willpayton

@Katie24 said:

No. Although I was an editor for MoveOn.org for awhile. I just like to keep people on their toes.

Well, the pickles question certainly made me rethink many of my life assumptions... keep up the good work. =)

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

What's a conservative?

What's a Liberal?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CozyDaPrynce:

Conservatives are people who want to still to more traditional family values. They want a free market system, which means that the government stays out of consumer affairs. Limited gun control and better national defense.

Liberals are more "free love". Environment and social issues are at the forefront. Women's right are emphasized. Government is allowed to have more power and pass things more easily. Taxes increase to influx the spending. Gays are given more ground to state and express their views and opinions. And open borders are wanted with freedom for marijuana to be bought and used for medical purposes.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@CozyDaPrynce:

Conservatives are people who want to still to more traditional family values. They want a free market system, which means that the government stays out of consumer affairs. Limited gun control and better national defense.

Liberals are more "free love". Environment and social issues are at the forefront. Women's right are emphasized. Government is allowed to have more power and pass things more easily. Taxes increase to influx the spending. Gays are given more ground to state and express their views and opinions. And open borders are wanted with freedom for marijuana to be bought and used for medical purposes.

I see.

From your perspective, what are the pros and cons of each group?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CozyDaPrynce:

Conservatives: Good family values. Better chance of living the American Dream. Better economy so as prices go down for everything, including gas.

Cons: The hatred that the group gets for being different. Labeled racist because of the Deep South Democrats who, while conservative, are raised to be racists. Issue with religion vs. government.

Liberalism:

Pros: Gives a damn about the environment to a degree (IMO less than is advertised). People of all types are represented (much like with Conservatives). Women have more rights.

Cons: Family values are considered stupid and the value of a baby is diminished (in my opinion, yes I'm opinionated). Abortion is encouraged, drugs are allowed freely, the borders between countries are non-existent allowing anybody to come in without a background check. Taxes increased to pay government salaries. And racism runs rampant, despite the high numbers of African American and Latino liberals.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chaos Prime

why the user name?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chaos Prime:

Cuz I like zombies and werewolves. Plus it was my STEAM account name.

@TheAcidSkull: @TheAcidSkull said:

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

favorite Color? Purple

Age? 20 (21 in February. Gonna get my drink on baby!)

Name? Dom. That's all you need to know.

have you ever created a character? if you have whats he/she like? Multiple. My two main being Geotrix and Freakenstein. Geotrix is conflicted, having to deal with uncontrollable transformations into a killer human dino creature. Freakenstein is a patchwork Frankenstein with Hulk-level strength and severe PTSD from the torture don to him by The Doctor (one of my main villains).

Favorite Monster? ( horror films, games, you decide): I like werewolves mainly, but I enjoy slasher films. Michael Myers is my favorite. But alot I can't count, since there's so many out there that are scary good.

favorite Killer? Jeff the Killer, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Thomas " Leatherface" Hewitt, Elliot " Pinhead" Spencer, Vincent Sinclair,Charles Lee "Chucky" Ray. A lot.

favorite film? I have many. Halloween, Godzilla (1998 and the 2000 Millennium series), Jurassic Park trilogy, The DArk Knight, Spider-man 2, The Avengers, Incredible Hulk. Very many.

who do you want to write rulk other than jeff? Dunno. Maybe Mark Waid, but he's got Big Green. Greg Pak would be a gem though to have.Plus Peter David.

do you like lobes run? A little. I don't mind monologues...but only if its a brooding character. A hulk smashes. They don't contemplate the meaning of life.But most fights where ridiculous and the villains and teamups where ridiculous as well.

are you scared of anything? The dark. Bees. Being alone, like truly alone. Not locking yourself in your room alone.

How would you deal with a killer who is after you? Naturally I'd run, or fight back. If it was imaginary, I'd summon an even badder serial killer to wipe them out. Hmm....I could always tell Michael Myers that the killer is his long lost cousin....

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

what is the meaning of Life for you?

what do you hate in a person?

what do you like in a person?

what do you hate?

what super powers would you want to have?

if you could kill any character form comics , who would you kill?

are you a writer? artist? so you write/draw your own comic books ?

do you think penguins are awesome?

what are your though on religion?( this is a bit personal so you don't have to answer if you don't want to)

You have one hunting knife, you are in a slaughter house , and leatherface is attacking you, what do you do?

Did you enjoy the texes chainsaw massacre, Friday the 13th , and nightmare on elm street revamps ?

The meaning of life is that Earth will die in 5 billion years, and that we are not alone in the Universe. Yeah...pro alien. ^___^

I hate mortality and that there always has to be hatred for difference. Plus how past good ideas are tarnished for "evil".

I like that humans have humanity, can think and forgive. We are not automatons.

I hate politics. Bees. And people calling be a bigot and racist. Especially when it's from my friends.

I'd kill to be a shapeshifter. To turn into anything biological I can imagine (and look like the creature, unlike Beast Boy who's green all the time.) Plus necromancy, the ability to control the dead and re-animate zombie slaves.

I'd kill She-Hulk because I hate her. Or else most of the current Dark Avengers, since Bendis' team is so lame! Thank goodness Parker's writing it now.

As a hobby I try writing stories, but I never finish them because of school, schedule or writers block. I also currently have severe artist block, but I do enjoy drawing monsters and stuff. I'd kill to write/draw my own character in he future though!

Emperor penguins are the sh*t. Plus Rock Hopper penguins are so macho since they hop around mad and junk. XD

Religion is key to humanity, but if you are agnostic/atheist, I don't hold out against them. Unless it's an atheist who thinks religious people are nuts. Then I have issues. I also have issues with religions that call for exterminations of mass groups of people, which is why I have a huge chip on my shoulder for ancient Aztecs, Incas and Mayans.

Plus science needs to balance with religion. Not try to always refute the possibility of God.

Either try being nice to him, or else sneak behind him and stab him in the middle of his back and/or neck, severing his spinal cord. Then I'll treat him to a little torture ala Wolf creek.

Texas Chainsaw was great, and Friday the 13th wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best, although the guy who played Jason was almost as good as Kane Hodder (the best of all Jason's). Haven't seen all of the new Nightmare, but outside of Jackie Earl Haley, it stinks. he only iconic Freddy is Robert Englund.

13Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 13Pain

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: What can you tell me about creatures of the night?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@13Pain:

The main ones people know about are vampires. But vamps are one link in a vast chain of nocturnal creatures. Humans rule the day. It's our time, and we revel in it. But at night, when the masses sleep for the next sun, the predators emerge to pick off the few left over. Werewolves stalk prey, vampires lure unsuspecting victims and ghouls horde the dead and live prey people.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: Do you believe in a Multiverse?

If there was a Universe which I am 3 years older than you would you marry me?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

No I don't believe in a multi-verse. Possible alternate dimensions I do agree with slightly, mainly because of how the eye focuses to the world around us. But I'll probably only ever think of dimensions as being SciFi anyways.

And not marry, but meet in real life. :P Then we can see where it goes.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: If you could only read five comic books series for the rest of your life what would they be? (If it's a current title you get to read it up till it's finished)

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: then in another universe if i were 3 years older wouldja be my Girlfriend?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DoomDoomDoom:

The Series Red Hulk will be in once Marvel NOW is launched (since his title will be shifted to Red She-Hulk in October.)

The Living Corpse.

Witch Doctor

Swamp Thing/ Animal Man

OR

My own comic series if I ever get around to finally write, draw and launch it in the future. =3

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

Maaaaybe....but you have to spoil me rotten. :)

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By foolkiller1

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: Do you like death metal?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolkiller1:

Is the Pope Catholic? (yes, by the way lol)

But it depends on the band. I have a more varied taste for metal than the more hardcore metal heads out there. Ex. I'm not big on Cannibal Corpse. They're too guttural for my liking.

13Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 13Pain

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: Are you religious, spiritual, atheist or agnostic?

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By foolkiller1

@foolkiller1:

Is the Pope Catholic? (yes, by the way lol)

But it depends on the band. I have a more varied taste for metal than the more hardcore metal heads out there. Ex. I'm not big on Cannibal Corpse. They're too guttural for my liking.

Same here but I pretty much like all forms of metal, except deathcore.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolkiller1:

I'm a big nut for Rammstein and Lordi. Plus I like instrumentals (just themes without the clutter of words ring so pure in my ears...) *daydreams*

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By foolkiller1

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: Rammstein cool but a little industrial for my taste. I've been on a big doom metal kick here lately. Isole, swallow the sun, candlemass and the like.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolkiller1:

You ever listen to Nox Arcana? True, it's not metal. But it's INTENSE with atmosphere. It drips it more than Slayer's Bloodline.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By foolkiller1

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: Yeah, actually I have heard a few of their songs. I do like bands with a Gothic flare.

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

Maaaaybe....but you have to spoil me rotten. :)

0.O

spoil you?

OH GAWD!

SURE!

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolkiller1:

Gothic-style music gets very little love outside of the fan bases. :( Sucks a lot cuz most are unique and original music. Not the rap stuff on the radio and MTV nowadays.

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

=3

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By Surkit

@Gambler said:

I really dont like these threads. Why not make one "Official Ask a User a Question" thread before we have every single individual user with a thread like this.

QFT

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Do you know about...the bird?

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope:

so what are your interests?

shoes? bags? books?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RedheadedAtrocitus:

The bird is the word.

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

Yuck. Clothes shopping is boring. Unless it's guy shirts and junk. Then I don't mind.

I like purses, but don't obsess over them.

BOOKS! sfgnxd,xdh

I LOVE BOOKS!

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: YAY Books!

I love Girls who love Books!

Do You Believe In Unicorns?

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@UnderDogs_OverBoard:

Nope.I'm not that girly. :3

Although I am a fan of Zombies vs. Unicorns.