SO BORED RIGHT NOW
What are your thoughts on the Occupy Wall Street movement?
I believe that it's justified. The wealthy own a disproportionate amount of wealth, power and influence in American society. And should learn to pay their fair share and learn that although you have a right to accumulate as much wealth as possible, you also have a responsibility to share that wealth, after all, nobody has ever became wealthy completely on their own-Bill Gates needed the help of Paul Allen,etc.etc,.
@majestic99: Thank you for the clip. It looks good. How long do you think the movie should be? Should the first movie be about The Fall of Reach?
1. How will it take for America to pay off its huge debt ($1 trillion or so) to China?
2. Which X-Men villain is more dangerous: Magneto or Apocalypse?
3. Would you rather live in Hawaii or California?
4. Do you think that China will invade Taiwan one day?
5. What do you think will happen to North Korea in the future?
6. What do you prefer: renting (apartment) or buying (house, condominium, etc.)?
1. It's $14 trillion, and over 100 years.
2. Definitely Magneto, due to him being the guy that unifies disorganized mutants and can give them training.
5. If it continues on its current path, it'll be blown off the map by the United States.
6. Buying a house.
1. How much money do you think The Dark Knight Rises will make?
2. Why are there so many divorces these days?
3. Do you prefer dry heat or humid heat?
4. What is your favorite drink?
1. More than the first two combined.. Batman has a fantatical fan base.
2. Because people marry for reasons other than love.
3. Humid heat
4. Sierra Mist/Sprite(same thing)
Sesame chicken with white rice
what do you think of Kony 2012?
Kony shouldn't just be arrested he should be executed.
Please Log In to post.