• 197 results
#151 Edited by ANTHP2000 (22873 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Sorry if it's already been asked:

Favourite musical artist and/or band?

Favourite actor/actress?

Favourite author/writer (can be either litterature or comicbooks)?

#152 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

Favourite musical artist and/or band?

Twenty One Pilots.

Favourite actor/actress?

I honestly don't have one. Some of them genuinely seem nice but I don't tend to follow them that closely.

Favourite author/writer (can be either litterature or comicbooks)?

Oh....that's hard. Off the top of my head I'd say the big three are J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and J.K. Rowling. LOTR, TCON and HP being their best book series's that I'm aware of.

#153 Posted by DannyPhantom (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you play sports?

How tall are you?

Are you into musical theater?

#154 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22873 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Didn't know you've read the Harry Potter series.

#155 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you play sports?

How tall are you?

Are you into musical theater?

1. No I don't.

2. 5'9 and a half. Wish I would grow more but I stopped several years ago.

3. Not particularly.

#156 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Didn't know you've read the Harry Potter series.

Technically I haven't ever actually read it. I listened to the audiobooks(before they got taken off of YouTube). I listened to the entire series in less than 13 days IIRC. Was averaging around 10 hours a day. Was one of if not the greatest entertainment experiences I've ever had. It shocked me how much better than the movies it was(and I loved the movies). I was completely devastated when I finished the series and it was totally over.

#157 Posted by ANTHP2000 (22873 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I see.

Yeah, the movies are good, particularly because of the older cast IMO, but the novels are another level.

#158 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I see.

Yeah, the movies are good, particularly because of the older cast IMO, but the novels are another level.

Indeed!

#159 Posted by NiteLite (1857 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: When do you think Darkseid should be introduced in the WODC or DCEU?

#160 Posted by mrmonster (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
#161 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@nitelite said:

@amcu: When do you think Darkseid should be introduced in the WODC or DCEU?

I honestly have no clue. Not sure what they're doing right now. I hope they get to him eventually though.

@amcu: Favorite sitcom?

The Cosby Show. It's very disheartening to think about all of the stuff that's gone on with Bill Cosby, but I still love the show.

#162 Posted by mrmonster (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@mrmonster said:

@amcu: Favorite sitcom?

The Cosby Show. It's very disheartening to think about all of the stuff that's gone on with Bill Cosby, but I still love the show.

Yeah, I feel your sentiment. Even though I truly despise Kevin Spacey, I can't help but still love Baby Driver.

#163 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster: Me too. Thought Baby Driver was excellent.

#164 Edited by Andromeda101 (1952 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: So apparently the new tie-in comic to Infinity War actually shows that Thanos was using the Power Stone against Hulk during their fight(There's even that purple energy around Hulk when Thanos threw him), I don't know if is just a mistake from the artist since it was already officially confirmed otherwise, but still, do you think that affects the feat as a whole?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

#165 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@andromeda101: That is odd. Personally I would still assume he did it without the gem. I only really take what tie in comics say into account if I don't think it contradicted what was in the movie. But in this instance it does IMO. Still odd that they included that at all as its a thing that fans will certainly be confused about if they read the comic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#166 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: do you know who my avatar is?

#167 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio
#168 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: alright. how's it going?

#169 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: alright. how's it going?

Right now? Hmm I have a headache which isn't nice and I really need to finish my work to turn in tomorrow before I start studying on my finals. So not feeling great but not that bad either.

#170 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: hope you feel better soon, bud : )

#171 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: hope you feel better soon, bud : )

Its not that bad. But thanks.

#172 Posted by Andromeda101 (1952 posts) - - Show Bio
@amcu said:

That is odd. Personally I would still assume he did it without the gem. I only really take what tie in comics say into account if I don't think it contradicted what was in the movie. But in this instance it does IMO. Still odd that they included that at all as its a thing that fans will certainly be confused about if they read the comic.

Yeah, I agree with you. Sadly, that thinking won't stop certain users from spamming that showing as an argument against the character once they learn about this comic though.

#173 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested in you thoughts on what the MCU should do with Daredevil next. What do you want to happen? What do you think will actually happen?

#175 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested in you thoughts on what the MCU should do with Daredevil next. What do you want to happen? What do you think will actually happen?

I want them to do season 4 of Daredevil. Don't care who does it, Disney, Netflix. I just want them to continue the same story line with the same cast and creative team.

I really don't know what I think they'll actually do. I doubt they'll do season 4. Not sure if they'll recast and essentially reboot or if they'll just use the existing character in other places besides his show. Its hard to say for now.

#176 Edited by TonyMartial (6925 posts) - - Show Bio

What DC movies are you looking foward to seeing?

Are you going to watch the CW Elseworld crossover?

What show from the Disney Streaming Service are you most looking foward to seeing?

@amcu

#177 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

Don't know why but I didn't get your notification.

What DC movies are you looking foward to seeing?

Wonder Woman 1984. I'm tentatively hoping that all of them will be great though. I'm also very interested in the Batman movie even though I wasn't very happy with his character in BvS. I think they're using a new director and a different actor so I think he might be different. And Batman is my favorite superhero so if that movie's good I'll be really happy.

Are you going to watch the CW Elseworld crossover?

I certainly plain to. I'm behind on Flash and will have to wait until it comes out on Netflix to see most of the season but I should be able to catch the crossover.

What show from the Disney Streaming Service are you most looking foward to seeing?

Loki. I really am interested in what they'll do with him. I assume it will be a prequel but still it will be interesting to see his character set back in time. I'm interested in all of them though. And I imagine the Bucky and Falcon show will have some nice fight scenes.

@thepurifier:

fav actress?

I don't have one TBH. There are some I feel like are really great people from what I've seen of them but its hard to know without actually knowing them and I don't follow actors or actresses that closely.

Off the top of my head Letitia Wright, Emilia Clarke and Daisy Ridley all seem very nice to me.

#179 Posted by Supermanthor (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: what are thoughts about rencent

Rumors of mcu setting up new franchises like Eternals captain Britain and shang chi ?

#180 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

Rumors of mcu setting up new franchises like Eternals captain Britain and shang chi ?

I'm pretty much interested in almost anything the MCU does. Eternals is the one I'm not interested for of those though.

#181 Posted by Supermanthor (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@supermanthor said:

I'm pretty much interested in almost anything the MCU does. Eternals is the one I'm not interested for of those though.

while this is your opinion which is fine

for me this the most exiting news regarding mcu after avengers 4 i want more kirby stuff

#182 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: hmmm...have you ever visited other countries?

#183 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

while this is your opinion which is fine

for me this the most exiting news regarding mcu after avengers 4 i want more kirby stuff

Sorry don't know how I miss typed that. Meant to say most interested.

@amcu: hmmm...have you ever visited other countries?

No. Plain to though.

#184 Posted by Supermanthor (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: then bro we have similar interests :)

#185 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio
#186 Posted by xZone (7661 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@amcu: How old are you?

X

Turned 16 in October.

#188 Edited by xZone (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Do you lean Conservative or Liberal. Are you from the states?

X

#189 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@amcu: Do you lean Conservative or Liberal. Are you from the states?

X

I'm definitely conservative even though I don't support Trump. And yes I'm from Georgia.

#190 Posted by xZone (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Interesting, considering Trumps policies are conservative lol. Like don’t get me wrong, I don’t like his attitude/Tweets either, but his policies are def conservative

OT: You’ve mentioned you’re a Christian. Which denomination are you apart of (like baptist, catholic, etc)

X

#191 Edited by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@amcu: Interesting, considering Trumps policies are conservative lol. Like don’t get me wrong, I don’t like his attitude/Tweets either, but his policies are def conservative

OT: You’ve mentioned you’re a Christian. Which denomination are you apart of (like baptist, catholic, etc)

X

Yeah most of his policies are conservative but I don't think he's a good person. The stuff he says is inappropriate for a leader IMO and while he may further some of my beliefs on certain polices I think he degrades the standards for decency that are expected from a US President. I think overall that is bad for all sides of the nation as they will grow more and more extreme. Essentially what I mean is eventually a Democrat will be in office again and I don't think conservatives will want them to behave in the way that Trump is but just on the opposite spectrum of politics. Devolving this far on what we expect are leaders to act like will hurt everyone IMO.

I'm a baptist.

#192 Posted by xZone (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Well, I do agree with that, but two things can be true at once. I can disagree with the way he executes policies but still be in favor of what he’s doing, hence I support him.

I’m a Baptist as well, nice

X

#193 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@amcu: Well, I do agree with that, but two things can be true at once. I can disagree with the way he executes policies but still be in favor of what he’s doing, hence I support him.

I’m a Baptist as well, nice

X

Fair enough.

And cool to see a fellow Baptist on CV! Which state are you from?

#194 Edited by xZone (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Yeah man, I think you’re the only other Christian/Baptist I’ve seen on the vine. I’m from Virginia

Also to correct my previous statement. I disagree with the way he’s executed some of his policies, some of them have been correct, IMO, like VA accountability, Supreme Court picks, Tax cuts and such, but he definitely undercuts that with his Twitter sometimes 🙈

Edit: If you’re in to politics I suggest you follow @mrmonster: and my Daily Agreement in the politics thread. He’s a liberal, but every day (except for when we miss a day lol) we come together to agree on something. Pretty cool

X

#195 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Thanks! I thought I'd already followed mrmonster but I was wrong. That's done now.

Could you link the politics thread?

#196 Posted by xZone (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

@xzone: Thanks! I thought I'd already followed mrmonster but I was wrong. That's done now.

Could you link the politics thread?

Here it is

X

#197 Posted by Amcu (14797 posts) - - Show Bio